Page 18 of 371 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Knight vanishes, Tasure and the kids attacks missing as the after image fades.

The Knight kicks both kids in the back, sending them at Tasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Oof!"

He was fast, a lot faster than him. Fast enough to leave an afterimage when he beat a sudden retreat to reposition himself. As Pinach and Rutaba pulled themselves to their feet after slamming into Tasure, they immediately shot into the air to flank the knight on opposite sides. Hopefully, Tasure would take the front position so they could attack him in tandem from three different sides.

It was all they could think of to help.
    The kids being kicked at her didn't bother her much. She had commend their quick recovery, however, and she picked up on what they were thinking. They were ahead and not facing her, while the knight was. Perfect. She fanned her fingers on both sides of her face.

"DIAMOND FLASH!" she exclaimed, as her body erupted in a brilliant blue light...

This was a little something she'd picked up from the Earthlings. She'd renamed it, of course, but the technique was for all intents and purposes identical to its origin.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Despite her words to Blizzar, it appeared that her efforts had to been enough to overwhelm the knight. Trying to find the words to express the jumbled mess of emotions she felt after all of that, she eventually decided that it would be best not to think upon it much longer.

"Let us hope you should never end up in their place, then," Shōchū said, uncertain on just what the toadian's extreme outburst of rage originated from; was it from the attack itself, or did Praxat have a more personal stake in this facility? "You may just find a kindred spirit of malice in your captor."
    Praxat's skin color reverts back to normal. " Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen either. That reminds me I need to check on Wilhelm, I have a lot of work to do with repairs, fixing up droids, research, and etc. Oh, Dash, I need you to come with me to my Lab," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat's skin color reverts back to normal. " Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen either. That reminds me I need to check on Wilhelm, I have a lot of work to do with repairs, fixing up droids, research, and etc. Oh, Dash, I need you to come with me to my Lab," Praxat said.
    "Oh, yeah, Wihelm needs medical attention too." Dash looks down at the unconscious Threshling she is carrying, then over to the Threshling knight and Blizzar, before looking back at Praxat, "You best go an check on Wilhelm, get him some medical attention an help out around here. Maybe later ah'll come back an you can show me your lab then."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Oh, yeah, Wihelm needs medical attention too." Dash looks down at the unconscious Threshling she is carrying, then over to the Threshling knight and Blizzar, before looking back at Praxat, "You best go an check on Wilhelm, get him some medical attention an help out around here. Maybe later ah'll come back an you can show me your lab then."
    " Okay, I'm off. Oh, Dash, I have a birthday present for you in my Lab. It's something you always wanted and took me a while to make," Praxat said.

Using her spring-like legs Praxat then leaps at an insanely fast speed, bouncing off the floor and walls towards Wilhelm's location.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Okay, I'm off. Oh, Dash, I have a birthday present for you in my Lab. It's something you always wanted and took me a while to make," Praxat said.

Using her spring-like legs Praxat then leaps at an insanely fast speed, bouncing off the floor and walls towards Wilhelm's location.
    As Dash watched her head off, she raised an eyebrow, "A birthday present? Well Ah'll be." She then gave a half smile, curious as to what it is and pleased that Praxat remembered her birthday.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Knight’s sword slowly starts to melt.

The Knight pauses before answering.

“She...she....fought back. She...vanished.....”.
    "Did you watch her die?" Inanna pressed, as the liquifed blade pooled in her palm.

"Auroc is many things... a coward, a fool; an idiot considering what he tried to do. Yet he thinks himself clever. He kept the First Race factories running until we found them. Attacked Vocado because he knew how dangerous any single Saiyan can be. Tried takingSarada because he knew her child would be strong enough to further his aims. So the Queen of an Empire who herself is more powerful than any single Knight he put to use today?"

The golden-eyed woman smirked.

"I wonder if he can absorb people like a proper Majin..." letting her words settle, she lashed out with her claws, seeking to tear a hole in the Golden Knight's armor.

"Because he certainly couldn't mentally enslave her. He could barely manage that with you."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Tasure, with your technique....acquired.....from the Earthlings, alongside the kids bombarding from the side, the Knight is rendered temporarily blinded.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat, Wilhelm’s breathing is rough, but he is alive. When you walk in, he smiles a blood filled smile at you. He does look dangerously pale though.

“Hello.....Praxat.....”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The captured Knight and Priestess in the Geofront both regain consciousness.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Did you watch her die?" Inanna pressed, as the liquifed blade pooled in her palm.

"Auroc is many things... a coward, a fool; an idiot considering what he tried to do. Yet he thinks himself clever. He kept the First Race factories running until we found them. Attacked Vocado because he knew how dangerous any single Saiyan can be. Tried takingSarada because he knew her child would be strong enough to further his aims. So the Queen of an Empire who herself is more powerful than any single Knight he put to use today?"

The golden-eyed woman smirked.

"I wonder if he can absorb people like a proper Majin..." letting her words settle, she lashed out with her claws, seeking to tear a hole in the Golden Knight's armor.

"Because he certainly couldn't mentally enslave her. He could barely manage that with you."
    The Knight doesn’t even resist, something in her words effecting his mind. His armor holds up, and the hole you manage to make is badly big enough for a finger or two.

“No.....no....”

One hand comes up and grabs the side of his armored head, the other pointing up at the now massive portal in the distance that the Threshlings and corrupted Saiyans are traveling through.

The one the Priestesses are taking Auroc’s egg towards.

“Something.....in my...head.....Auroc....false...where..is..my...QUE EN!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Tasure, with your technique....acquired.....from the Earthlings, alongside the kids bombarding from the side, the Knight is rendered temporarily blinded.
    Yes! Her (admittedly pilfered) technique had, along with the kids' bombardment, provided an opening.

Throwing her arm out to the side, her aura condensed into a golden Diamond Fang. Rushing forward, she seemed primed to strike the knight, but suddenly stopped, flowing into a kata of some sort... though an observer could be forgiven for mistaking it for a dance. As her blade sliced through the air in front of her, spikes of energy launched from it at the knight. This move, her Diamond Dance required some setup--an opening, but when those spikes hit, they would not only embed themselves, but...

...explode afterwards.

As her little 'dance' came to a close, she held her Diamond fang in a high stance, ready to press the attack if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Yes! Her (admittedly pilfered) technique had, along with the kids' bombardment, provided an opening.

Throwing her arm out to the side, her aura condensed into a golden Diamond Fang. Rushing forward, she seemed primed to strike the knight, but suddenly stopped, flowing into a kata of some sort... though an observer could be forgiven for mistaking it for a dance. As her blade sliced through the air in front of her, spikes of energy launched from it at the knight. This move, her Diamond Dance required some setup--an opening, but when those spikes hit, they would not only embed themselves, but...

...explode afterwards.

As her little 'dance' came to a close, she held her Diamond fang in a high stance, ready to press the attack if need be.
    When the dust settles, the armor is shredded and dark Threshling blood drips down from the still floating figure. One arm looks shattered and broken, but otherwise the Knight survives.

It holds its hand out and Tasure finds its weapon impaled into her left thigh. It had been thrown telekinetically at her, then ripped out again by the same force.

“Begone.”

The weapon swings down to take her head.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

When the dust settles, the armor is shredded and dark Threshling blood drips down from the still floating figure. One arm looks shattered and broken, but otherwise the Knight survives.

It holds its hand out and Tasure finds its weapon impaled into her left thigh. It had been thrown telekinetically at her, then ripped out again by the same force.

“Begone.”

OOC: ...question. Since the armor's broken, is the ki hiding property diminished or gone? That is to say... can she sense him now?

Assuming that's a universal property of threshling armors, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    OOC: ...question. Since the armor's broken, is the ki hiding property diminished or gone? That is to say... can she sense him now?

Assuming that's a universal property of threshling armors, anyway.
    Correct, he can be sensed now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Correct, he can be sensed now.
    OOC: Gotcha.

“Begone.”

Tch, one of those damn knives got her in the thigh without her noticing. Hurt like hell, but she'd felt worse--much worse. And now the joker was going for her neck... tch. But... oho, she could sense that bastard. Perfect.

Her left hand shot up to her forehead and, just a split-second before the knife would have cleaved through her neck, her form blurred as she Instant Transmissioned, appearing behind the knight, kneeling Diamond Fang held at the ready.

Tasure stabbed towards the knight with the Diamond fang, the energy blade extending towards the Knight at tremendous speed.

The bastard was quick, yes, but whatever method he was using to remotely control that knife might just have diverted his attention enough to allow her to land a clean blow.