Page 184 of 371 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You are quite welcome, Your Highness," Parsley said with a gracious smile. "My sister will likely be contacting you at some point in the near future. It would be beneficial for both our races to broker some kind of agreement, be it trade or something to that effect."

She glanced down and noticed that Neva still hadn't woken up yet. She must have been exhausted; doubtless a maneuver such as the one she pulled to strip Auroc of his regenerative abilities drained her nearly completely. She deserved her rest. "Your daughter did well. We wouldn't have won without her efforts."
    Neva still slept, but Seri... ohh, Seri was still as hyperactive as always, despite having fought in the battle. She was on Parsley like the electricity on Parsley's new form.

"Parsley, Parsley, what was that form? You looked like a Super Saiyan, but you were waaay stronger and your hair was spikier and you had lightning around you going all bzzzt! Did you... did you become a Super Duper Saiyan?" Expected childishness aside, the girl was clearly enthusiastic about her second mentor getting even stronger! After all, that meant that she would get stronger once Parsley started teaching her. ""...wait, if there's a Super Duper Saiyan, does that mean there could be a Super Dee-Duper Saiyan, too?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Timely as ever for a proper introduction, I suppose," he said, then, rather daringly, strode toward the gathered Threshling Royal Family. His pace was as casual as could be, for in this makeshift court there was hardly any remaining decor.

Save, perhaps, the Royal Guard.

As he moved forward, the Man in White spotted a certain White Mage in the area, and as he turned his head towards her his lips split into a wide grin that was as smug as it was hauntingly unpleasant.

Suddenly, he then found himself face to face with Sir Nei K’lot, Lord of the Golden Knights and High Commander of the Queensguard in a standoff. The staff balanced on his shoulders, as sure as gauntlets rest on his magic blade.

In a blink, he was suddenly behind the knight, and the drapery had been torn from the pauldrons of his golden armour.

"As for me? Well, frankly, you might have an idea of that already," he continued to Queen Nevin, raising before him the pilfered garment that had borne her crest. "Now, if you would be so kind as to return my cape?"

Held absently took note of the arrogance and lack of tact the man espoused. Such concerns in the face of destruction was...Uncouth. Nevermind the almost disdainful attitude he addressed the Queen with... However, it was a secondary concern.

The Nevadian turned his attention away from the Queen and his orders being transmitted space side to his men, the Man In Whites presence commanding his attention. Held had been close enough to witness the power he bore during the battle against Auroc, but not far enough to take an ideal measure of the man.

Whoever he was, his power loomed large even in an obviously neutral resting state. It was difficult to fathom, for the Nevadian, who---

Wait.

The Rose Red of the Shingan manifested itself, as the Nevadian found himself coming to a realization.

"You're a human?" Held replied, clearly incredulous, not expecting to see anyone from Earth who was not a member of his party. He looked the man over, now truly taking his measure.

He was certainly one of the four great power sources I picked up, alongside Parsely, Sesheem and Auroc, but....I never assumed the newcomer would be an earthling...I thought--Well, it doesn't matter.

He rubbed the base of his head as he looked the man over.

There was a disconcerting feeling unlike any the Nevadian held previously. One the one hand, a vague familiarity in body and being that he could not quite place, and on the other, a foreign, almost alien existence that he was certain he had never encountered before.

Still, The Nevadian was hardly one to let such disturbing details take precedent over his social skills.

"....You don't look like you're with the Galaxy Police, and I thought I knew all the humans who even could find this place, never mind be of any use...."

He laughed nervously. The man certainly seemed unpleasant, but not entirely beyond winning over.

"You were certainly more than useful, I can admit that much...."

I couldn't have missed an energy like his before we set off the Reshlan, could I? No, that's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Well, I'm fine now, wait let me check," Praxat said. Praxat does a sick breakdance that ends with a quintuple backflip into a handstand, into a cartwheel, into a front flip, into a side flip, into back handspring, into a split." Yeah, I'm fine," Praxat said.
    "Praxat---" Held began politely, sighing lightly as a hint of ire grew on his face, "I don't think this is--This is...."

Dear Kami...Is she really...Between her and this new guy, so much for reading the roo--

So hypnotic was the acrobatic display behind the Man In White, that Held found himself momentarily distracted by such an immense show of pure agility. A considerable gymnast himself, he could not help but approve begrudgingly of the display.

That begrudging approval evolved to outright admiration as the Toadian seamlessly fell from a back-flip into all manner of intricate maneuvers with an ease of motion that caught the Nevadian entirely unaware given the gravity of the situation.

The Nevadian sighed, before laughing in amusement, his ire fading.

"Okay...That was pretty good, I suppose."
    Last edited by Miburo; 09-30-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held absently took note of the arrogance and lack of tact the man espoused. Such concerns in the face of destruction was...Uncouth. Nevermind the almost disdainful attitude he addressed the Queen with... However, it was a secondary concern.

The Nevadian turned his attention away from the Queen and his orders being transmitted space side to his men, the Man In Whites presence commanding his attention. Held had been close enough to witness the power he bore during the battle against Auroc, but not far enough to take an ideal measure of the man.

Whoever he was, his power loomed large even in an obviously neutral resting state. It was difficult to fathom, for the Nevadian, who---

Wait.

The Rose Red of the Shingan manifested itself, as the Nevadian found himself coming to a realization.

"You're a human?" Held replied, clearly incredulous, not expecting to see anyone from Earth who was not a member of his party. He looked the man over, now truly taking his measure.

He was certainly one of the four great power sources I picked up, alongside Parsely, Sesheem and Auroc, but....I never assumed the newcomer would be an earthling...I thought--Well, it doesn't matter.

There was a disconcerting feeling unlike any the Nevadian held previously. One the one hand, a vague familiarity in body and being that he could not quite place, and on the other, a foreign, almost alien existence that he was certain he had never encountered before.

Still, The Nevadian was hardly one to let such disturbing details take precedent over his social skills.

"....You don't look like you're with the Galaxy Police, and I thought I knew all the humans who even could find this place, never mind be of any use...."

He laughed nervously. The man certainly seemed unpleasant, but not entirely beyond winning over.

I couldn't have missed an energy like his before we set off the Reshlan, could I? No, that's impossible.
    "You don't get it, do you?" Dash smirked from behind, "Not that ah have any idea how they did it."

"Do the math, how many humans came here and which ones are here now?"

"Of course, ah could be wrong. Only one way to know for sure."
    Last edited by Tami; 09-30-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Dash, quick question, did it look like I was showing off because I feel like I was showing off earlier. I really didn't have to do all that to show that my body was okay," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Dash, quick question, did it look like I was showing off because I feel like I was showing off earlier. I really didn't have to do all that to show that my body was okay," Praxat said.
    "Hey, don't live it down. Your moves really are dancer, very cool and amazing to watch. If you feel like expressing yourself, or just letting go, don't be embarrassed by it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Hey, don't live it down. Your moves really are dancer, very cool and amazing to watch. If you feel like expressing yourself, or just letting go, don't be embarrassed by it."
    " Thanks for the compliment, Dash," Praxat said. Praxat then politely kneels in front of Threshling Queen. " So you must be the Queen, It is nice to make your acquaintance, your majesty. My planet Qaceria also went through something kind of similar to this," Praxat said.

" If you decided to want to make contact, I can contact my planet's Guardian or, It's Prime Minister, and put in a good word for you," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

"Excuse me.....Queen Nevin?" Etrina took a moment away from salivating over potentially getting a new book to return her attention to the threshling queen. "Perhaps this is a bit too formal for me....but seeing as the others are making it a point to open talks of planetary friendship and peace, I suppose I should offer the metaphorical olive branch for my home as well....though I'm afraid it wouldn't be as official as I'd like it to be. Our current world leader is a bit of a prick you see."

"That being said...If your willing, I know of certain parties on my world who would be accepting of mutual cooperation. Capsule Corp, Jinzi Pantaloon, perhaps even the Mage Association.....and...." Etrina tapped her fingers together. "It would....well.....It was brief, but what I learned of your system of magic is very impressive....I would like to learn more, if you would permit me."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She cocks an eyebrow but shifts, handing it back.
    "Thank you kindly."

Exchanging the golden cloak to preserve the modesty of Queen Nevin's formidable self, he draped the cape over his shoulders with a flourish as an embroidered 'Z' flew majestically.

The man returned, just as stupidly mysterious and dodgy with his answers as before. Without the specter of battle hanging over her, Parsley could more clearly sense the harmonious and parallel energies running through him. It was as if he was two separate people combined into one.

"Your energies give you away," she remarked, turning her head to eye him.
    Lifting his hands and shrugging his shoulders, the Man in White resigned to this and shook his head with a warm smile.

"Heh, well, I could say the same for your path back here from the Royal Palace," he snickered with a wink, "Suppose nobody's perfect."

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You don't get it, do you?" Dash smirked from behind, "Not that ah have any idea how they did it."

"Do the math, how many humans came here and which ones are here now?"

"Of course, ah could be wrong. Only one way to know for sure."
    "Who knows? A bit too much to drink since Baradur, perhaps? But you're not wrong, Held."

Folding his arms, he thumbed his chin contemplatively.

"Now that we've been introduced, and things have calmed down considerably, having a name might make things easier, won't it? Alright then."

"Zaofan plus Ochazuke...accounting for the language of our forefathers on my mother's side...call me...Zaozi."

Default Signs of Life: Rebirth

Back on Earth, within the former Dino School temple located in the lush jungles outside of Brick City, Ogatan Zippa felt something peculiar wash over her. She began aware that something was missing. Although strange, there was a nostalgic feeling to it, as if it had been the norm long ago. Feeling restless, the elder martial artist got to her feet and just as she was about to head outside, she noticed something upon seeing her reflection in a nearby mirror. Approaching it, her hand rose to her face where her eyepatch rested and cautiously, she pushed it aside.

What should have been a reptilian eye, a permanent reminder of her past, was gone, her human features having returned. That peculiar feeling she had felt, she understood now. It was the absence of Rex.

-------

"I knew my faith in the Old Dragon would not betray me," A smirk crossed the feature of Universe 17's Angel, Islay, as she watched the egg. Millenia of patience had finally paid off and she would not miss this moment for anything in the universes.

--------

Another crack formed on the Carrion Egg, this one sending smaller branches across the obsidian surface and from each line seeped a green light. The egg lurched to one side, nearly tipping over but swinging back to its resting place, producing even more cracks across it. The more damaged the egg became, the more power could be felt from it. Finally, a hand erupted from it, followed by a second as they gripped opposing sides opening and pushed it apart. What stepped out from the shell was not Rex and though it resembled Charco, it was neither him.

He was something more than human or dinosaur, humanoid in stature, although the reptilian tail and the pattern of dark scales that covered various parts of his body spoke otherwise. Long dark hair, black in hue with a dark green tinge, hung in jagged spikes to his shoulder blades, his bangs pushed back by the horn-like growths protruding from his hairline resembling a crown. His eyes, golden irises with irises that were a combination of vertical slits and complete circles, studied his surroundings before gazing down at his hands, which tested themselves by clenching and unclenching.

"She was called Genesis, right?" The hybrid said to himself, "She'll be seeking a rapture next time we meet."

"Thank you kindly."

Exchanging the golden cloak to preserve the modesty of Queen Nevin's formidable self, he draped the cape over his shoulders with a flourish as an embroidered 'Z' flew majestically.

Lifting his hands and shrugging his shoulders, the Man in White resigned to this and shook his head with a warm smile.

"Heh, well, I could say the same for your path back here from the Royal Palace," he snickered with a wink, "Suppose nobody's perfect."

"Who knows? A bit too much to drink since Baradur, perhaps? But you're not wrong, Held."

"Now that we've been introduced, and things have calmed down considerably, having a name might make things easier, won't it? Alright then."

"Zaofan plus Ochazuke...accounting for the language of our forefathers on my mother's side...call me...Zaozi."
    "Tell me this isn't permanent." Dash, places her fingers on her temples before taking a closer look at them, "Seriously, how can you live like this?"

Retired Overlord

"Zaozi is it?"

At some point during his introduction, Etrina had turned her attention back to the mystery man....just in time it seems to hear the startling revelation. "A fusion? Of Ochazuke and Zaofan?" The Mage stepped up and looked him over, walked around behind him, then back to the front. "....Hmm....are the features of the fusion chosen at random....or is this a natural blend. A perfect amalgamation......Hmmm..."

Etrina put a finger under her chin, and smiled. "....I wonder....if there is a dominate personality...."

She turned her finger and pointed at the ground in front of her. "How about this.....get on your hands and knees, and kiss my foot. If you do I promise a lovely evening, just for the two of us....Zao~fan"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Thank you kindly."

"Zaofan and Ochazuke?"

The harmonious energies within the single man confirmed it. The two martial brothers had somehow managed to merge into one body. The resulting fusion created a vastly more powerful being, a being greater than the sum of its parts.

She wasn't sure how this was possible, but the proof that it was indeed possible was standing right there before her. Several questions arose. Just how powerful did this technique make the resulting fused being? Was it permanent? If not, then how long did it last?

Regardless of the answers to those questions, such a technique would be invaluable in the coming conflict with Genesis. If she and Sarada could do the same and merge into one body, combined with their techniques and transformations, they could potentially be the most powerful being in the universe. Genesis would hardly stand a chance.

"You will teach me this fusing technique," she said to Zaozi. "According to Sarada and Inanna, we have seven years until Genesis comes to Earth. I'm not taking no for an answer."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Neva still slept, but Seri... ohh, Seri was still as hyperactive as always, despite having fought in the battle. She was on Parsley like the electricity on Parsley's new form.

"Parsley, Parsley, what was that form? You looked like a Super Saiyan, but you were waaay stronger and your hair was spikier and you had lightning around you going all bzzzt! Did you... did you become a Super Duper Saiyan?" Expected childishness aside, the girl was clearly enthusiastic about her second mentor getting even stronger! After all, that meant that she would get stronger once Parsley started teaching her. ""...wait, if there's a Super Duper Saiyan, does that mean there could be a Super Dee-Duper Saiyan, too?"
    A Saiyan child was exhausting enough when they encountered someone with a lot of power. As utterly fatigued as she was after the extreme effort she had put forth ever since the moment she arrived, it was driving her borderline insane.

"Settle down," she said sternly. She sighed heavily and rubbed her forehead. "It's called Ascended Super Saiyan, or just Super Saiyan 2. It's the next step after Super Saiyan. After that is Super Saiyan 3, but it's severely inefficient, to the point that it may not be worth learning."

She had every intention of learning it anyway, mostly just to as a last resort.

"If you get strong enough, maybe I'll teach it to you one day."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A Saiyan child was exhausting enough when they encountered someone with a lot of power. As utterly fatigued as she was after the extreme effort she had put forth ever since the moment she arrived, it was driving her borderline insane.

"Settle down," she said sternly. She sighed heavily and rubbed her forehead. "It's called Ascended Super Saiyan, or just Super Saiyan 2. It's the next step after Super Saiyan. After that is Super Saiyan 3, but it's severely inefficient, to the point that it may not be worth learning."

She had every intention of learning it anyway, mostly just to as a last resort.

"If you get strong enough, maybe I'll teach it to you one day."
    Seri calmed herself when told to... mostly. She was super-excited about all this, but her future master had given her an order, and she didn't want to ruin the chance to get some top-notch training!

She listened intently to the brief explanation. It was indeed a form beyond the normal Super Saiyan. And there was even a form beyond it still. She didn't know--and didn't think to ask--how Parsley even know about this, um... Super Saiyan 3, but the very prospect excited her to her very core.

"When I get strong enough, you mean," she said, striking a triumphant, confident pose. After a moment, she dropped the pose, realizing that she was letting that energy of hers boil over again, risking annoying the already-exhausted Parsley. "Um... anyway, you've gotta be super-tired... and super-hungry! I'm gonna go to Vaikuntha and get everyone as much food as possible!"

She touched the earring Neva had given her--her 'key' to Vaikuntha, to open a portal, and...

...nothing? No portal, no... nothing.

"...huh, that's weird, it's not working."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"I had expected to be greeted by a few... but no one? I guess I wasn't popular..." Stroking his chin, the nude hybrid sat atop a nearby rock as he contemplated things," Even an ambush would have been welcomed."

"Lonely, are we?"

Glancing up, it took a few moments but he recognized her. He could still remember her staff plunging through his chest back when he had first peeked out of the void at the mountains. Without notice, one of his hands moved up to his chest, provoking a laugh from the angel, "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. In fact, I'm here to congratulate you on your birthday."

"Birthday, huh? I don't see a cake on you, so I'm calling bullshit."

She laughed again, "You seem quite spirited for someone going through an identity crisis. On that note, perhaps we should begin with your name? Yes, it'll be hard to address you without one."

The hybrid shrugged, not particularly putting much value into the topic, "Ehh, Charco will do, I guess. That's how most know me by and it'll be a pain in the ass explaining everything."

In an action that made Charco flinch, Islay brought that staff of hers before her before pointing it at him. A shimmer briefly washed over him before fresh clothing appeared over what was one bare skin, "There, much better. It was starting to bother me."

He smirked, "Getting distracted?" "Sorry, but you're a bit young for my tastes." "Your loss." Rising to his feet, he glanced out in the direction of various ki signatures, a conflicting set of emotions hitting him as each of those identified now had various opinions from different points of view. It would take some time to get used to being... whatever he was.

"So are you gonna do now?" He asked of the angel, "After all, making me was your end goal, right?"

"Not quite. Now that Old Dragon has fulfilled his duty of guiding you, I must fulfill mine."