Page 186 of 371 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Oh, I still do....but now I have something to occupy myself while I wait for Inanna." Etrina turned and smiled politely. "That being said.....If you wish to come have a look for yourself, once I've made sure the chamber is safe I'm sure I could definitely....pencil you in after Inanna." It was expected, but the mage delivered the expected with the amount of relish one would have expected from a smug mage of her caliber.
    Parsley, when her words were thrown back in her face, offered a good natured smile as she leaned forward to whisper in Etrina's ear, ""They'll never find your body."

The next instant, she started laughing. "Haha. Kidding! Enjoy yourself. Don't fall into any booby traps the Maven may have set!"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-01-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"For Cyanna I presume?" Etrina passed an eye over Dash. "Hmm...Forgive my bluntness, but The Grand Maven was a particularly powerful spellcaster and we have no idea what could be just sitting around in her room....everything needs to be apprised and identified properly. Unless you want to accidentally give Cyanna a magic bomb, or a Auroc in a jar.....gods forbid..."

Etrina sighed. "What I'm saying is.....caution first....I'd like to at least do a through sweep before we start picking apart her belongings."
    'Then ah'll go with you an you can pick out something appropriate. You were her sensei, so you should have some idea what would work for her." Dash then regained her manners, "If you don't mind, that is."

"It's kinda a graduation present, since she'll be finishing her studies soon."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley, when her words were thrown back in her face, offered a good natured smile as she leaned forward to whisper in Etrina's ear, ""They'll never find your body."

The next instant, she started laughing. "Haha. Kidding! Enjoy yourself. Don't fall into any booby traps the Maven may have set!"
    "Hahaha....Of course, Enjoy the rest of Aurocs Diary....." Etrina chuckled in response. "I'm sure nothing written in the codex of a mad god can hurt you.....Well.....maybe read a bit slow, that way if you see a word that doesn't make sense you can stop yourself before the a psyco-suggestive mind worm curse triggers and eats your conscious mind alive."

"Anyways have a safe day!"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Overhearing this, Dash slowly stood up and went over. "Jinzi is married to the Guardian of Chroma, ah'm sure as soon as ah talk to her he'll know as well. In fact, ah suspect they both know already."

"Excuse me, your majesty, not to be rude or anythin, but would it be alright if ah took a look at Maven's odds and ends? A good friend of mine is studing magic and ah'd like to find her a present. If it's okay with you."
    She waves a hand.

“I have little wish for anything of hers to remain. You may look and claim as you like.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    'Then ah'll go with you an you can pick out something appropriate. You were her sensei, so you should have some idea what would work for her." Dash then regained her manners, "If you don't mind, that is."

"It's kinda a graduation present, since she'll be finishing her studies soon."
    "Very well, be very careful and make sure not to touch anything that hasn't been identified...And Tea, we'll need lots and lots of tea." Etrina smiled. "I plan to make a day out of this."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Very well, be very careful and make sure not to touch anything that hasn't been identified...And Tea, we'll need lots and lots of tea." Etrina smiled. "I plan to make a day out of this."
    Anula offers to guide you both to the Maven’s chambers.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Hahaha....Of course, Enjoy the rest of Aurocs Diary....." Etrina chuckled in response. "I'm sure nothing written in the codex of a mad god can hurt you.....Well.....maybe read a bit slow, that way if you see a word that doesn't make sense you can stop yourself before the a psyco-suggestive mind worm curse triggers and eats your conscious mind alive."

"Anyways have a safe day!"
    "Oh, I already read through it. No worms yet," she responded with a warm, fake smile. "Anyways, have fun looking for a present for what's-her-face! Hahaha!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"What's this about penciling me in?" Inanna asked, after making it to where the others were. "More importantly, what am I being penciled in for?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Oh, I already read through it. No worms yet," she responded with a warm, fake smile. "Anyways, have fun looking for a present for what's-her-face! Hahaha!"
    Dash ignored her as she waited to follow Etrina and Anula to the Maven's room.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Anula offers to guide you both to the Maven’s chambers.
    With the drive to get right into the thick of things, Etrina was quick to take her up on that offer.....with the added inquiry of if there was anything resembling good tea to be found nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "What's this about penciling me in?" Inanna asked, after making it to where the others were. "More importantly, what am I being penciled in for?"
    "Never mind her." She flipped to the page with the coordinates to Genesis' Ark and showed it to her. "This is what I was talking about. I believe this is either Genesis' base of operations or its point of origin. Either way, it's worth investigating."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Never mind her." She flipped to the page with the coordinates to Genesis' Ark and showed it to her. "This is what I was talking about. I believe this is either Genesis' base of operations or its point of origin. Either way, it's worth investigating."
    "There's a lot of things worth investigating at current, Parsley." Inanna said after a long, tired sigh.

"Suffice to say, this is... at least the fifth thing today, I've added to my list. Determining where Genesis got her hands on Ruination being yet another." Looking at the book however, the woman quirked an eyebrow. "Anything else worthwhile, or is this the ravings of a fool?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voyavoda, having been... expelled from Sasheem and taken a bit of time to recover from the most unique experience of having been absorbed, finally approached the queen. He saluted, briefly, his heels clicking together. "Your Highness. It is good to see you in good health. Your daughter was... quite worried about you, though she was delayed due to a rather protracted struggle with that witch... the Grand Maven, I believe. She performed quite admirably, managing to eventually purge Auroc's taint from fully half of the Knights that attacked us. With a slight bit of assistance from various parties."

The old soldier cleared his throat. "Now... if I may be so bold, you wouldn't happen to know the nearest place to get a drink, now would you? A cellar full of spirits--preferably of the alcoholic, rather than phantasmal variety--since I... very much doubt any of the pubs nearby are operational."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    All is at peace and all is still. Reshlan is whole, balanced, and in no danger.
    Praxat then takes out her cell phone and checks to see if she's getting a signal." Quick question, your majesty does Reshlan have the resources to make a cellular communication tower?" Praxat said. Praxat then goes over a lengthy process of how mobile communication works.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat then takes out her cell phone and checks to see if she's getting a signal." Quick question, your majesty does Reshlan have the resources to make a cellular communication tower?" Praxat said. Praxat then goes over a lengthy process of how mobile communication works.
    "They've got magic, jabroni! Why would they need any one?" Sasheem stated, finally feeling well rested after the battle and joining the others as he stretched his body in ways no human or toadian could possibly manage as effortlessly as breathing because he's a Majin with infinite strechitude and what one could call a cartoon-like physicality when it came to the art of elasticism.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-01-2020 at 07:34 PM.