Page 19 of 371 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The captured Knight and Priestess in the Geofront both regain consciousness.
    Placing the Priestess down on the floor next to the Knight, "Ah guess you got off lucky. Sorry 'bout going overboard. We're not used to dealing with adversaries who are weaker than we are. You wanna tell us why you're so hell bent on kidnapping Jinzi Pantaloon? Or should Mr. GP take you both into custody for a less friendly interrogation."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat, Wilhelm’s breathing is rough, but he is alive. When you walk in, he smiles a blood filled smile at you. He does look dangerously pale though.

“Hello.....Praxat.....”
    " Wilhelm, can you get up, or do you want me to help you? I'm going to take you to the nearest hospital to receive medical attention. Then I'm coming back here to do repairs. I have five sisters, two of them Nraxat and Fraxat could definitely fix you up," Praxat said.

" They were nurses. I have them on speed dial on my cell, but I don't want to bother them. From them, I know how to do basic first aid," Praxat said. Praxat performs basic first aid on Wilhelm.

" I'm going to have to get myself disinfect after this," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    OOC: Gotcha.

Tch, one of those damn knives got her in the thigh without her noticing. Hurt like hell, but she'd felt worse--much worse. And now the joker was going for her neck... tch. But... oho, she could sense that bastard. Perfect.

Her left hand shot up to her forehead and, just a split-second before the knife would have cleaved through her neck, her form blurred as she Instant Transmissioned, appearing behind the knight, kneeling Diamond Fang held at the ready.

Tasure stabbed towards the knight with the Diamond fang, the energy blade extending towards the Knight at tremendous speed.

The bastard was quick, yes, but whatever method he was using to remotely control that knife might just have diverted his attention enough to allow her to land a clean blow.
    The Knight coughs once, then slumps, dead, to the ground.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Placing the Priestess down on the floor next to the Knight, "Ah guess you got off lucky. Sorry 'bout going overboard. We're not used to dealing with adversaries who are weaker than we are. You wanna tell us why you're so hell bent on kidnapping Jinzi Pantaloon? Or should Mr. GP take you both into custody for a less friendly interrogation."
    Neither seems willing to talk right now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Wilhelm, can you get up, or do you want me to help you? I'm going to take you to the nearest hospital to receive medical attention. Then I'm coming back here to do repairs. I have five sisters, two of them Nraxat and Fraxat could definitely fix you up," Praxat said.

" They were nurses. I have them on speed dial on my cell, but I don't want to bother them. From them, I know how to do basic first aid," Praxat said. Praxat performs basic first aid on Wilhelm.

" I'm going to have to get myself disinfect after this," Praxat said.
    Wilhelm shakes his head.

“Can’t...walk. To...weak...”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Knight doesn’t even resist, something in her words effecting his mind. His armor holds up, and the hole you manage to make is badly big enough for a finger or two.

“No.....no....”

One hand comes up and grabs the side of his armored head, the other pointing up at the now massive portal in the distance that the Threshlings and corrupted Saiyans are traveling through.

The one the Priestesses are taking Auroc’s egg towards.

“Something.....in my...head.....Auroc....false...where..is..my...QUE EN!”
    Inanna couldn't help but grin.

"Good man." With the tiny hole torn in the armor as well, the golden-eyed woman had all she needed; and with a flourish she offered her own take on Auroc's possession thanks to Aper's Riposte. If successful, the Golden Knight would be hers and Inanna would say simply.

"I don't ask for much, merely that you life free of false gods... and that you, perhaps, assist in the defense of this planet."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Heh. Got 'em.

...maybe.

Tasure stood to her feet a bit unsteadily, then took to the air and floated over the corpse. As she did so, she sent a sidelong glance at Rutaba and Pinach. "You handled yourselves well... seems my boy wasn't exaggerating when he spoke so highly of you two. Still, gotta confirm that this bastard is actually dead, so stay alert."

Tasure stopped for a moment, considering. Raising her hand, an energy shield expanded from her hand, wrapped around the vials of... whatever on the Knight's belt, and then ripped them free. Once in her hands, she quickly capsule'd them and proceeded to circle around the knight's corpse, just to make sure he was dead.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Neither seems willing to talk right now.
    "Oh well," Dash looked over at the GP Officer, "Hey Blizzar, ah guess these two are all yours. Ah'd really have'd like to know what they were up to, can't have anyone messin with Jinzi an all. Ah ain't no good at interrogation. Figure you'll have to squeze it out of them the hard way." Speaking clear enough for the Threshlings to hear.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-09-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Heh. Got 'em.

...maybe.

Tasure stood to her feet a bit unsteadily, then took to the air and floated over the corpse. As she did so, she sent a sidelong glance at Rutaba and Pinach. "You handled yourselves well... seems my boy wasn't exaggerating when he spoke so highly of you two. Still, gotta confirm that this bastard is actually dead, so stay alert."

Tasure stopped for a moment, considering. Raising her hand, an energy shield expanded from her hand, wrapped around the vials of... whatever on the Knight's belt, and then ripped them free. Once in her hands, she quickly capsule'd them and proceeded to circle around the knight's corpse, just to make sure he was dead.
    Tasure did it! The bad guy fell dead. While they would have liked it if he had just given up, it was better that he was dead than still alive so he could keep threatening their planet.

"Good job, Tasure! That guy didn't stand a chance against all three of us," Rutaba cheered. "But the rest of them are still headed for that portal!" She pointed at the golden portal in the sky. "We can't let them get away!"

Pinach was already heading that way. He was closing in on the Priestess who was carrying that strange egg. He was thinking it was some relic Sarada found and she was trying to steal it. Well, he wasn't going to let her get away with it!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Wilhelm shakes his head.

“Can’t...walk. To...weak...”
    Before picking up Wilhelm, Praxat takes out her locket. She opens it up and looks at the family picture of her with her mother, sisters, father, and grandfather. ( I vow not to lose anyone close to me!) Praxat thought.

Praxat closes the locket and puts it on. She then grabs Wilhelm and carries him out of Capsule Corp and to the nearest hospital.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Heh. Got 'em.

...maybe.

He seems very, very dead.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Before picking up Wilhelm, Praxat takes out her locket. She opens it up and looks at the family picture of her with her mother, sisters, father, and grandfather. ( I vow not to lose anyone close to me!) Praxat thought.

Praxat closes the locket and puts it on. She then grabs Wilhelm and carries him out of Capsule Corp and to the nearest hospital.

The closest is maybe only a minute or so away. After a bit of confusion and oddness at the large frog person carrying a bloody human form, Wilhelm is admitted and is stabilized.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Tasure did it! The bad guy fell dead. While they would have liked it if he had just given up, it was better that he was dead than still alive so he could keep threatening their planet.

"Good job, Tasure! That guy didn't stand a chance against all three of us," Rutaba cheered. "But the rest of them are still headed for that portal!" She pointed at the golden portal in the sky. "We can't let them get away!"

Pinach was already heading that way. He was closing in on the Priestess who was carrying that strange egg. He was thinking it was some relic Sarada found and she was trying to steal it. Well, he wasn't going to let her get away with it!
    The closer they get, the more they start getting the attention of more of the retreating Threshlings.

Most notably, three Bronze Knights and one Silver look their way.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna couldn't help but grin.

"Good man." With the tiny hole torn in the armor as well, the golden-eyed woman had all she needed; and with a flourish she offered her own take on Auroc's possession thanks to Aper's Riposte. If successful, the Golden Knight would be hers and Inanna would say simply.

"I don't ask for much, merely that you life free of false gods... and that you, perhaps, assist in the defense of this planet."

A moment, then the Knight rips the helmet off and black smoke and liquid points from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. After a few moments, whatever effect Auroc had on him is expelled and the Knight falls to his knees, breathing hard.

“Lady.......Inanna. My thanks.”

Up close the Knight is....middle aged. Older than any Threshling Inanna has seen before. Grey at his temples and white running through his dark hair, and a few wrinkles at his eyes and mouth indicating even Threshling healing cannot stave off aging forever.

“My mind...it’s free. After....centuries....”

His hands clench, and a fierce white glow fills his eyes. Without the helmet, Inanna can sense the Knight is incredibly strong.

Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-09-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The closer they get, the more they start getting the attention of more of the retreating Threshlings.

Most notably, three Bronze Knights and one Silver look their way.
    Pinach noticed the Knights turning their attention their way. Whatever these people stole must have been important if they were going through all this trouble to get away with it. He noticed that Rutaba was catching up and was grateful. He was going to need all the help he could get.

"Stop, you thieves!" he shouted as he thrust his hands forward. Razor thin strands of ki shot out of his fingers and flew toward the egg the priestess was carrying, intending to wrap around them so he could take it back.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!