Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When Inanna made her sudden stop, aided by the mass of a now broken Saiyan Princess, she only had one thing to say.

    "... Get up."

    Auroc ... what a punk ass. Inanna grouse, as she took her own advice. Only to look down the Saiyan with the now broken ribs, and frowning. With Parsley, and Sarada down however ... things were looking worse than they had a moment ago however, and with the planet literally dying around them; and everyone else day's away. It was ... not good.

    "Fuck."

    Sacrificing a portion of her energy to summon a copy of herself, designed for the sole purpose of healing Parsley. Turning her back and unfurling her wings then, Inanna returned to the fight after saying.

    "Heal up, and hurry back."
    The battle hadn't gone at all how Parsley thought it would. She knew going in that it was going to be an uphill battle the likes of which she had never endured, but this... a broken shoulder and a set of broken ribs was all the proof she needed that she was woefully overmatched by Auroc. The healing powers of Inanna's clone were working overtime to get her back into the battle, but it would only delay the inevitable.

    While she would get stronger from healing, there was very little she could do to defeat him. Which meant that his defeat wasn't the endgame. Sarada's escape was the only avenue to victory. And she had an idea.

    The telekinesis he was holding her sister with was based in magic. The fool.

    She knew what to do, but needed a moment to do it.

    Quick to IT back into the fray, a spear of katchin slams into him from behind.

    "The God of Cowards, so good to finally meet."
    There!

    She reached out, letting Sorcerer's Folly drain his telekinesis enough to weaken his hold on Sarada. As she did, she let power begin to pool into her hands.

  2. #17
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Auroc keeps at Sarada while dodging and dancing around the Bidrae technique, until a katchin spear punches into him.

    Which does nothing.

    ďFunny coming from an attack from behind. Too late anyways.Ē

    His hand reaches out and grabs Sarada by the throat. He then vomits a massive deluge of black sludge onto her face and body, a concentrated form of the transmutative power he used to turn the Saiyans into Threshlings.

    His head spins around and smirks at Inanna.

    ďFar too late.Ē
    "SARADA!!"

    There was no time to waste and no time to plan. She knew what that sludge would do. If Sarada was turned into one of those Threshling slaves, all hope was lost. Parsley needed to act and she needed to do it now.

    She was fortunate that Auroc was holding Sarada in his hand. That made it easier. Not easy, but just slightly south of completely impossible.

    She kipped up to her feet. Her form shimmered briefly as she initiated Mirror's Edge to swap places with Sarada. "SPIRAL FLASH!!!" she roared, slamming her hands together and unleashing the dual energy beam at point blank range.

  3. #18
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The battle hadn't gone at all how Parsley thought it would. She knew going in that it was going to be an uphill battle the likes of which she had never endured, but this... a broken shoulder and a set of broken ribs was all the proof she needed that she was woefully overmatched by Auroc. The healing powers of Inanna's clone were working overtime to get her back into the battle, but it would only delay the inevitable.

    While she would get stronger from healing, there was very little she could do to defeat him. Which meant that his defeat wasn't the endgame. Sarada's escape was the only avenue to victory. And she had an idea.

    The telekinesis he was holding her sister with was based in magic. The fool.

    She knew what to do, but needed a moment to do it.



    There!

    She reached out, letting Sorcerer's Folly drain his telekinesis enough to weaken his hold on Sarada. As she did, she let power begin to pool into her hands.
    He no longer has her gripped by that but by his hand instead.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #19
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "SARADA!!"

    There was no time to waste and no time to plan. She knew what that sludge would do. If Sarada was turned into one of those Threshling slaves, all hope was lost. Parsley needed to act and she needed to do it now.

    She was fortunate that Auroc was holding Sarada in his hand. That made it easier. Not easy, but just slightly south of completely impossible.

    She kipped up to her feet. Her form shimmered briefly as she initiated Mirror's Edge to swap places with Sarada. "SPIRAL FLASH!!!" she roared, slamming her hands together and unleashing the dual energy beam at point blank range.

    It takes him by surprise and blasts him away, grip loosened.

    Oddly enough, Sarada while covered doesn’t seem to be transforming. A strange blue glow seems to have formed a type of protective layer over her skin, keeping the sludge at bay. She is unconscious though.

    Auroc appears beside the Queen, frowning.

    “What is this now? How very strange.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #20
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The sky is dark and gloomy, storm clouds marking the evening sky as she arrives at Capital City.

    Capsule Corp is silent.
    The silence unnerved her slightly, though Dash remained calm. Landing not far from CC, she walked to the entrance. Hesitating for a moment, memories of the days when she and Cyanna would visit Jinzi there came back. At least she knew that Jinzi was with Meagan on Chroma, and that Cyanna was still off world. Thoughts that both eased her mind slightly, yet forced her to realize that she might be facing whatever happened here alone.

    At the entrance, she tried to get inside, pushing against the door to do so.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  6. #21
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It takes him by surprise and blasts him away, grip loosened.

    Oddly enough, Sarada while covered doesn’t seem to be transforming. A strange blue glow seems to have formed a type of protective layer over her skin, keeping the sludge at bay. She is unconscious though.

    Auroc appears beside the Queen, frowning.

    “What is this now? How very strange.”
    Parsley stared for a brief moment. The sludge from Auroc covered Sarada nearly completely, yet she somehow managed to resist the pending transformation. She narrowed her focus to analyze it, and found that the blue glow was coming from within. It wasn't a latent ability that Sarada could use unconsciously. There was something... foreign about it. I wonder...

    "Tch." She growled and formed a white ball in her hands. "Get away from her, you bitch!" She hurled the white ball.

    Corona Disruption detonated midway between herself and Auroc, dulling the Majin's senses.

  7. #22

    Default

    Before the invasion's commencement, Nevanlinna had been on Vocado... visiting Seri, to be precise. It had been... fun training, eating, and, yes, even playing with the young saiyan. Furthermore, her former charge's progress in her capabilities had been quite astounding. As unbelievable as it was, besides the two Super Saiyan sisters, Seri was quite possibly the most powerful saiyan on the planet.

    She would never admit it, but the fact that she had played some small role in the girl's incredibly growth filled her with a certain amount of pride.

    But then, the happy times came to an end as Auroc and her people invaded this peaceful world. Upon receiving word of the invasion, Nevanlinna armored up and set off towards the battlefield, though it took some further... discussion to convince Seri that this battle was far too dangerous for her to participate in, prodigy or not. To ensure Seri's safety and that of her family, she allowed them access to Vaikuntha, though, obviously, her young friend already had access. With that concern taken care of, she launched into the air towards the collection of high powers she sensed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It takes him by surprise and blasts him away, grip loosened.

    Oddly enough, Sarada while covered doesn’t seem to be transforming. A strange blue glow seems to have formed a type of protective layer over her skin, keeping the sludge at bay. She is unconscious though.

    Auroc appears beside the Queen, frowning.

    “What is this now? How very strange.”
    Nevanlinna descended from the sky, landing a short way from Vocado's defenders. Things seemed to be turning against them, however gradually, judging from Sarada's current state of incapacitation. Though she was fully clad in her new armor, even someone borderline unaware of their surroundings could feel the withering glare directed at her people's false god.

    "Auroc, how kind of you to deliver yourself to your own doom," she said, her tone carrying nothing but contempt.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 11-13-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  8. #23
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Auroc keeps at Sarada while dodging and dancing around the Bidrae technique, until a katchin spear punches into him.

    Which does nothing.

    ďFunny coming from an attack from behind. Too late anyways.Ē

    His hand reaches out and grabs Sarada by the throat. He then vomits a massive deluge of black sludge onto her face and body, a concentrated form of the transmutative power he used to turn the Saiyans into Threshlings.

    His head spins around and smirks at Inanna.

    ďFar too late.Ē
    óóóó


    Sarada, your form burns and pulses, wanting to shift and become something new. Instead, a cold burning from within your body pulses and rejects the transformation.

    Hildaís bead from years ago. Somehow the enigma had known.

    However, it doesnít stop the backlash from rendering you unconscious however, held by only Aurocís hand.
    "You knew I was coming, but turned around anyway. Hardly cowardice on my part that's just you being stupid." Inanna replied with a shrug, only to watch in something approximating horror as Auroc vomited all over Sarada in an attempt to either convert her, or subject everyone to his fetishes.

    That she couldn't determine which it was, was all the more disgusting. Though it certainly decided how she would respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It takes him by surprise and blasts him away, grip loosened.

    Oddly enough, Sarada while covered doesnít seem to be transforming. A strange blue glow seems to have formed a type of protective layer over her skin, keeping the sludge at bay. She is unconscious though.

    Auroc appears beside the Queen, frowning.

    ďWhat is this now? How very strange.Ē
    Inanna appeared in front of him and buried her fist in his jaw. "A sign telling you she's not into vomit-play."
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,776

    Default

    There was a certain thrill in living within enemy territory. Of stealing the ball and and being boxed in by defenders, no teammates to help you. Just you, the ball, and your wits. That's all Lantro needed to turn the court into his kingdom. ...This stay on Vocado was not that.

    He had kept his power level low as he recovered, so as to remain undetected and be left in peace. He stayed only to observe....and in his observations he wasn't so sure they were his enemy. Not very thrilling. Violence was still in their nature, they were a warrior race after all. But gone were his illusions that they were still the same pillagers and killers operating beneath a veneer of legitimacy. He wasn't sure what they were...people? That did nothing to satisfy any desire for vengeance, like a tie game that never went into overtime. A hellish feeling.

    And this was definitely not his court. In her still relatively short reign she had...changed much. There were injustices on Vocado as well. He hadn't even realized it. And she took the steps to rectify it. And their Guardian Maiz...Lantro always had issues with the Guardian system various world's had implemented. Too much unregulated power, easily manipulated by the right forces...but Maiz seemed to be an exception. Clearly a first round pick, she exceeded his expectations by a large margin.

    But one of the most important and beneficial implementations Sarada had installed. Was the pizza. From a planet Sarada had been a staunch ally of according to GP files, Lantro had never tasted anything so heavenly. Both flavors, meat lovers and bbq were fantastic....and he'd heard rumors that the Earth had even more. If it wasn't so heavily defended by the GP, he would've payed it a visit. Then again...if it required that much surveillance, perhaps there was a reason for him to get involved with it...

    Regardless, the pizza was an excellent meal to go along with the show he was now privy to. He had been exploring the other Saiyan worlds when he'd gotten wind of...something powerful heading towards Vocado. After getting their a bit late, he figured he would see just what this was all about, high above the fray. He could join the fray...it would be fun to join the fray but he had felt he'd done a good job of laying low...he would for a little while longer. He had no real stake in this but...whatever this self proclaimed god was, it quickly became apparent that the world wouldn't miss him of he faded from existance.

    Now that the Oni had gotten involved, things only grew more exciting. Lantro reached into the box for another slice of pizza. ....he frowned.

    One slice left. And the nearest concessions stand was decimated. NOW he had began to grow upset.

  10. #25
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Disorientated by Parsley’s move, he cannot avoid Inanna’s
    Blow. It literally spins his head around multiple times, his neck twisting.

    And has little effect other than to make him frown at her.

    Seeing Nevalinna however, makes him frown even more.

    “Armor? So, that traitor Knight showed you the secret craft. You are unfit to wear such a prize. Your insolence is matches my your mother’s, though at least she had the power to back her words up.”

    He grins, head still twisted around multiple times.

    “She fought hard, little princess, but what is a Queen compared to a God? Little and less it seems.”

    His eyes track to Inanna.

    “And you. A pretender to godhood. Fancy powers won’t save you from me, little Oni, and whatever that barrier is won’t save your wife.”

    He gestures and a portion of his black vomit still on Sarada turns into an actual portal that swiftly swallows Sarada whole before dissipating.

    “And now she’s all mine.”

    His head snap spins back around and he swiftly grabs Inanna and prepares to vomit all over her face this time, readying to convert her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #26
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The silence unnerved her slightly, though Dash remained calm. Landing not far from CC, she walked to the entrance. Hesitating for a moment, memories of the days when she and Cyanna would visit Jinzi there came back. At least she knew that Jinzi was with Meagan on Chroma, and that Cyanna was still off world. Thoughts that both eased her mind slightly, yet forced her to realize that she might be facing whatever happened here alone.

    At the entrance, she tried to get inside, pushing against the door to do so.

    It seems it is locked shut and no one is around.

    Capsule Corp is never this empty.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Disorientated by Parsley’s move, he cannot avoid Inanna’s
    Blow. It literally spins his head around multiple times, his neck twisting.

    And has little effect other than to make him frown at her.

    Seeing Nevalinna however, makes him frown even more.

    “Armor? So, that traitor Knight showed you the secret craft. You are unfit to wear such a prize. Your insolence is matches my your mother’s, though at least she had the power to back her words up.”

    He grins, head still twisted around multiple times.

    “She fought hard, little princess, but what is a Queen compared to a God? Little and less it seems.”

    His eyes track to Inanna.

    “And you. A pretender to godhood. Fancy powers won’t save you from me, little Oni, and whatever that barrier is won’t save your wife.”

    He gestures and a portion of his black vomit still on Sarada turns into an actual portal that swiftly swallows Sarada whole before dissipating.

    “And now she’s all mine.”

    His head snap spins back around and he swiftly grabs Inanna and prepares to vomit all over her face this time, readying to convert her.
    Auroc's mere presence angered her, but his voice--those words--angered her even further. However, after a moment, she calmed herself, took a deep breath, and clenched her fists. Her aura bursting into existence, a mighty wind almost immediately raced outwards from her. A moment later, her aura compressed tightly as she activated her Aura of Fire, shrouding her form in a brilliant white-blue light. With that light came power... power comparable to the super saiyans that had been fighting this usurper.



    "God? Hmph, what is a god to a non-believer?"

    Her form blurring, she appeared next to Auroc as he was distracted by Inanna, delivering a series of Aura of Fire-enhanced attacks to the Majin, ending with vicious elbow strike.



    OOC: 10 posts remaining.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  13. #28
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Auroc's mere presence angered her, but his voice--those words--angered her even further. However, after a moment, she calmed herself, took a deep breath, and clenched her fists. Her aura bursting into existence, a mighty wind almost immediately raced outwards from her. A moment later, her aura compressed tightly as she activated her Aura of Fire, shrouding her form in a brilliant white-blue light. With that light came power... power comparable to the super saiyans that had been fighting this usurper.



    "God? Hmph, what is a god to a non-believer?"

    Her form blurring, she appeared next to Auroc as he was distracted by Inanna, delivering a series of Aura of Fire-enhanced attacks to the Majin, ending with vicious elbow strike.



    OOC: 10 posts remaining.
    Knocked away before he could vomit on Inanna, Neva rains blow after blow down upon him. Surprisingly, Auric seems on the defensive, taking more blows then before.

    His energy seems to dip whenever he uses the conversion magic like he did. Probably why so many of the lesser Threshlings have bottled liquid variants of it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #29
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,502

    Default

    Parsley's hastily strewn together plan worked like a charm. The next phase was quite simple. With him distracted by Inanna and disoriented by his absent senses, she could rush in, capture Sarada in a capsule, and use Tasure's instant transmission technique to whisk her away to Otherworld. She was fairly confident that Shek'hinah wouldn't allow anything to happen to her daughter-in-law and would do all she could to remove whatever that sludge was. She was also banking on Auroc not so much as being ignorant of Otherworld, but being completely incapable of traveling there himself.

    Okay. The window to escape and saving Sarada was wide open. She wasn't going to fail her again.

    She reached into her belt and pulled out a capsule, then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “And you. A pretender to godhood. Fancy powers won’t save you from me, little Oni, and whatever that barrier is won’t save your wife.”

    He gestures and a portion of his black vomit still on Sarada turns into an actual portal that swiftly swallows Sarada whole before dissipating.

    “And now she’s all mine.”

    His head snap spins back around and he swiftly grabs Inanna and prepares to vomit all over her face this time, readying to convert her.
    He gestures and a portion of his black vomit still on Sarada turns into an actual portal that swiftly swallows Sarada whole before dissipating.

    “And now she’s all mine.”
    “And now she’s all mine.”
    She was gone. Disappeared before her very eyes. Snatched away before Parsley even had a chance to try and save her.

    "...no..."

    Again.

    She let her get taken away again! Parsley was right there and she was too slow! Just like eleven years ago, when she was too weak to hold onto her and let her get swallowed up by that crowd. And then too weak to push past the weaker officers and get her back before it was too late.

    Again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Years Ago
    “Go go go!!!” Suddenly, a half dozen boys rushed into a store. Moments later, energy blasts erupted out of the windows, flying in all directions and coming perilously close to striking innocent passers-by. A loud commotion came from within the store, followed by an entire stampede of people rushing the front door. This, combined with the rush of nosy onlookers running toward the store made for a chaotic orgy of squirming, impatient people.

    Somewhere in the middle of this madness were the sisters Parsley and Sarada. The eldest tried to keep a tight grip on her sister's hand, but there were too many people pushing them in opposite directions. Parsley's heart began to race as their fingers separated. She was shoved and jostled in on direction, while Sarada vanished in the squirming throng of onlookers.

    Parsley growled and dug her foot into the ground to keep from getting pushed back further. “Sarada!” she shouted, but her soft voice was drowned out under the mass of jeering, cheering people. The sounds of battle and punches being landed thundered above. She glanced up and saw the local police fighting tooth and nail with the thieves. “SARADA!!”
    Her hands trembled as her breathing grew heavy. It was getting harder and harder to keep the lid on her emotions screwed on.

    Why did she waste so much time? Why could she... Why did she...

    Why?

    Why?

    Parsley would never forget what she saw when she eventually found Sarada in that monster's apartment. The screams from her sister were permanently seared into her brain. When she heard the details of those three days and the nightmare Sarada endured, it made her hate herself even more because she could have prevented that. Slow... weak... all this power and for what?! I can't even protect the people I love the most!

    Auroc's voice taunted her, rubbing her failure in her face.

    It was starting to slip.

    “And now she’s all mine.”


    With one single harrowing roar, all of her self-hatred, anger, pain, and frustration exploded out like a bursting dam. There was no analysis, no observation, no patience, and forethought. Only hatred and a single, overriding desire to kill Auroc and everyone associated with him.

    Like a wild animal, she erupted toward the reeling Auroc, joining Nevanlinna in a merciless assault on the "god".

  15. #30
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It seems it is locked shut and no one is around.

    Capsule Corp is never this empty.
    "Well, now, ah guess ah could try'n bust through." Dash thought to herself, then decided against it. Instead, she quickly circled around and over the building, looking for another way in. If she couldn't find a way in with stealth, she would move to plan B and bust through a window or a door.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •