Page 201 of 371 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Upon eating more mana, now different thanks to the vial Etrina ingested, the dragonling suddenly pulses. It turns and hiccups, a thin beam of magic lancing out and striking mid-air, a shimmering silver portal appearing.

Skye chirps happily at what it did.

Those in the room can feel a very odd magic emanating from the portal. Much like the vial Etrina drank.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She withheld a sigh and paid the charge. She also prepared two more charges for her next request.
    He take sit and nods to A’me, who taps a few more keys on his keyboard and a familiar planet pops up.

The same one they had seen Night in before. The one Jormunder’s corpse circled.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He take sit and nods to A’me, who taps a few more keys on his keyboard and a familiar planet pops up.

The same one they had seen Night in before. The one Jormunder’s corpse circled.
    As she suspected would be the case, it was the same planet where she, Inanna, and Sasheem encountered Night for the first time.

"Thank you for the effort," she said graciously. "I need to pay him a visit anyway; this gives us more to discuss."

Now, with that out of the way, she moved on to more pressing matters. "I'm willing to pay you the same if you can find the location of a certain Frost Demon. His name is Koorimaru. He has someone very important to me, and I need to get her back."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Upon eating more mana, now different thanks to the vial Etrina ingested, the dragonling suddenly pulses. It turns and hiccups, a thin beam of magic lancing out and striking mid-air, a shimmering silver portal appearing.

Those in the room can feel a very odd magic emanating from the portal. Much like the vial Etrina drank.
    Inanna watched this display, before casually firing a beam of Hakai at the portal in an attempt to close it.

"Last thing I need right now is another headache."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Smirking slightly, "You don't smell that bad," she then got a bit more serious, "but its' clear your magic smells different. There is nothing to be ashamed of fessing up. You got curious, a little too curious, and you figured your try soemthin out. Not too surprising considering how nearly everyone in our little group has partaken in one untested potion or whatnot, at one time or another. Only question is, other than it changing your magic, and your look, how else might it have changed you? An mean, can you still do your usual types of magic? Can you do other kinds of magic? At least you're still walking and talking normally, that's good."

"Oh, and Skye is a perfectly fine name for either a male or a female. Considering his age, ah doubt he has bonded with anyone yet, so ah doubt anyone has named him yet. If anyone on this planet had bonded with him, he'd be trying to find that person."
    "Or Maven killed them..." Etrina suddenly muttered, rather darkly. "I doubt she summoned it herself, otherwise it would have been treated a lot better....but it had to be summoned by someone." Etrina shook her head. Also...I....Hmm....maybe I...."

"Getting your stink all over everything, mm?" Inanna asked after simply appearing in the room. "Hopefully without ruining whatever the old bat had in here. Not that it'd matter, I plan on annih- eh?"

Inanna stopped short, once she got a look at Etrina in full.

"Finally came into your own, mm? Took long enough. Who would've thought the Time Mage would be a late bloomer~ Anyway..." the woman glanced around the room.

"Forge looks nifty. You using it?"
    "Oh hey Inanna!" Etrina changed the topic as casually as.....something easy and convenient. "Welcome to.....huh..." The Mage blinked. "What do you mean I'm a late bloomer.....what does even mean....."

Once more the topic changed, now the center of attention being a newly formed portal from the burp of a baby dragon.(Has to be a new one for the record tome)

"Uhh....right..." Etrina felt the energy, it was definitely familar to what was in the vial....and from the foresty dimension. Perhaps the baby could envoke portals based on the energy it was fed in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna watched this display, before casually firing a beam of Hakai at the portal in an attempt to close it.

"Last thing I need right now is another headache."
    The portal closes abruptly, and the dragonling seems sad. It pouts in mid air before circling to Etrina, landing on her shoulder.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As she suspected would be the case, it was the same planet where she, Inanna, and Sasheem encountered Night for the first time.

"Thank you for the effort," she said graciously. "I need to pay him a visit anyway; this gives us more to discuss."

Now, with that out of the way, she moved on to more pressing matters. "I'm willing to pay you the same if you can find the location of a certain Frost Demon. His name is Koorimaru. He has someone very important to me, and I need to get her back."
    The money is exchanged, then a different Majin takes the info. This one is called Abra, furthest from the others. This one takes about five minutes before an image of Koorimaru pops up. He and several other Frost Demons seem to be speaking. The planet is not familiar to Parsley.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The portal closes abruptly, and the dragonling seems sad. It pouts in mid air before circling to Etrina, landing on her shoulder.
    "I mean if you were trying to go back home, by all means." Inanna responded to the... thing. "I've got a lot on my docket as of late, last thing I need is yet another dimension to keep tabs on; like seriously."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The money is exchanged, then a different Majin takes the info. This one is called Abra, furthest from the others. This one takes about five minutes before an image of Koorimaru pops up. He and several other Frost Demons seem to be speaking. The planet is not familiar to Parsley.
    "I found you, you son of a bitch."

That was him. He fits the description as Sarada told it. He was speaking with several other Icers, on a planet she want familiar with. She had never been to the Icer homeworld, so it could have been that. Then again, she had at least heard of that world.

"And the name of this planet?" she asked as she prepared the final payment. From there, she could find the planet's location on her own. Perhaps Inanna knew of it from her extensive travels.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He could have flown, but something in him wanted to just walk. To take in the fresh air around him and savor the journey to the others; for, to the majority of his aspects, it had been a while since they've experienced it. He could only imagine how much better this would on Earth, greeted by familiar landscapes and memories, but for now, this would do.

While he was not Charco, he did share several of his traits, with one being his ability to find himself out of the loop when it came to things. Add with that trait Rex's lack of interest in the world they were upon, which left this new being rather confused yet curious about where they were. Auroc had been here, obviously, but all he knew about that one was the sense of "false godhood" Rex had felt strongly about.

"A palace, eh? Wonder if I'll need a pass to get in..."

The looming structure was slowly approaching and he could sense the others within or at least ki signatures they felt like the others.

Dash was amazed at the portal, until Inanna got grumpy about it.

"I mean if you were trying to go back home, by all means." Inanna responded to the... thing. "I've got a lot on my docket as of late, last thing I need is yet another dimension to keep tabs on; like seriously."
    "Hey now, couldn't you have at least asked first? Maybe he was trying to go back home, and now you messed it up."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Dash moved in closer to Etrina, placing a hand on it's head, "Don't feel sad, Skye. You might get another chance."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Hey now, couldn't you have at least asked first? Maybe he was trying to go back home, and now you messed it up."
    "If it wanted to return home it wouldn't have sat there chirping like a bird." Inanna responded, "and as I said, if it wishes to return home by all means. What I won't tolerate is more problems than the ones we already have and a portal to whatever or whenever that was, is certainly a problem; regardless of how enamored you are with a magical familiar of unknown sourcing." Remembering where was standing, Inanna pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Which is another thing. Why are people touching unknown magical objects in a room owned by a woman capable of distorting spacetime to the point of preventing teleportation for thousands of lightyears around?" It wasn't a question designed to be answered really, merely the vocalization of bewilderment. Seriously, Etrina of all people should've known better.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

"If it wanted to return home it wouldn't have sat there chirping like a bird." Inanna responded, "and as I said, if it wishes to return home by all means. What I won't tolerate is more problems than the ones we already have and a portal to whatever or whenever that was, is certainly a problem; regardless of how enamored you are with a magical familiar of unknown sourcing." Remembering where was standing, Inanna pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Which is another thing. Why are people touching unknown magical objects in a room owned by a woman capable of distorting spacetime to the point of preventing teleportation for thousands of lightyears around?" It wasn't a question designed to be answered really, merely the vocalization of bewilderment. Seriously, Etrina of all people should've known better.
    In response to the question without an answer, Etrina sighed. "Because the only thing more dangerous that a room of unknown magical objects from such a person is a UNOWNED room of unknown magical objects. I'm cataloging what's here to make sure there isn't an unattended second Auroc growing in a magic fish bowl in the corner of her room. I think you'll agree....that hidden surprise backup plans are something we don't want to deal with correct?"

"Now stop picking on....are we still calling her Skye." Etrina rubbed her temple. "The whelp....the situation is in hand. In fact...I actually have a few things I need your opinion on....."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    In response to the question without an answer, Etrina sighed. "Because the only thing more dangerous that a room of unknown magical objects from such a person is a UNOWNED room of unknown magical objects. I'm cataloging what's here to make sure there isn't an unattended second Auroc growing in a magic fish bowl in the corner of her room. I think you'll agree....that hidden surprise backup plans are something we don't want to deal with correct?"

"Now stop picking on....are we still calling her Skye." Etrina rubbed her temple. "The whelp....the situation is in hand. In fact...I actually have a few things I need your opinion on....."
    "Cataloguing, huh?" Inanna commented bemused.

"At any rate, please. I am terribly busy as it is following up on every single thing that's literally dropped into my lap in the last..." It only dawned on the woman then just how small a span of time it had been since the bottom of the cosmic can of shit Asha'rah had left to ferment had the bottom blown out of it. "It hasn't... even been a proper 24 hours."

Inanna sighed again.

"W... what was it you needed an opinion on?"

Arx Inosaan