Page 206 of 371 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As they headed to the desk to look at the Ingot and the book, Dash took a slow stroll around the rest of room, making sure to keep her hands away from anything. She expected that, between Etrina and herself, all objects of interest have been identified. Still, it couldn't hurt to take one more look, right?
    As she approached the doorway, Dash caught a whiff of something that smelled like food. Going back to Etrina, "Ah think ah smell food, kind of smells like Zaofan's cooking. If you don't need me here right now, maybe ah'll go check it out."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She hadn't seen many Brench in her lifetime. In fact, she had only seen one or two. Still, they were recognizable because of their odd accents when they spoke in the common language.

She happily took the towel and started to wipe herself dry. "Thank you." She sat down and kept looking around. Seemed like she found a tricket and grocery store, the type of side of the road type place one would find in the middle of nowhere.

Maybe I can find something here.

She graciously accepted the cup of...coffee? She pretended that was what it was when she started drinking it. "Thanks."
    It’s way stronger than coffee. Like ten times.

Pui smiles.

“What brings a Saiyan way out here?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As she approached the doorway, Dash caught a whiff of something that smelled like food. Going back to Etrina, "Ah think ah smell food, kind of smells like Zaofan's cooking. If you don't need me here right now, maybe ah'll go check it out."
    Nothing else was findable within the Maven’s room. Sorry, missed your earlier post.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nothing else was findable within the Maven’s room. Sorry, missed your earlier post.
    OOC: That's fine, I figured as much. Just looking for something for Dash to do, and the smell of food might just be that.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It’s way stronger than coffee. Like ten times.

Pui smiles.

“What brings a Saiyan way out here?”
    Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she tasted the strange drink. It was like coffee, if the coffee had somehow snorted a pound of cocaine. It was strong; it felt like her insides had been settled down right next to her a warm fire. "Ah, that's nice." It was good, because the only cup of coffee she had ever had was on Earth and it was piss-poor soft as baby feces. She couldn't believe that humans actually thought that garbage worked.

"As for why I'm here, I was following up on a lead on a nuisance I disposed of a little while ago. I was dropped off here by a friend, but the fool neglected to tell me how I was supposed to get back. If you know where I can find a star-map, I can navigate my ship out of here just fine."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Queen is outside speaking to a tall Threshling noble in shackles.
    Praxat approaches the Queen holding out her blueprints in her hands. " Your majesty, if you're not too busy. Will you care to look at these blueprints I drew up. Blueprints for a technology that I believe will help with you and your people's recovery," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she tasted the strange drink. It was like coffee, if the coffee had somehow snorted a pound of cocaine. It was strong; it felt like her insides had been settled down right next to her a warm fire. "Ah, that's nice." It was good, because the only cup of coffee she had ever had was on Earth and it was piss-poor soft as baby feces. She couldn't believe that humans actually thought that garbage worked.

"As for why I'm here, I was following up on a lead on a nuisance I disposed of a little while ago. I was dropped off here by a friend, but the fool neglected to tell me how I was supposed to get back. If you know where I can find a star-map, I can navigate my ship out of here just fine."
    Pui nods and leaves for a moment. A few minutes later, she returns with a small Astro-globe.

“Just press that button there, dear. A local star-map will appear.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat approaches the Queen holding out her blueprints in her hands. " Your majesty, if you're not too busy. Will you care to look at these blueprints I drew up. Blueprints for a technology that I believe will help with you and your people's recovery," Praxat said.
    OT:

We will presume this happens after her conversation with Markus and Canin, that way you aren’t just interrupting.

IC:

She nods and takes them.

“For what?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna, the green ingot is not like any metal you’ve ever seen or sensed. Nor are you able to manipulate it with your power over metals.

It weighs about five pounds, and seems to have been a pet project the Maven was working in. Wether she made it or found it or took it remains to be seen.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pui nods and leaves for a moment. A few minutes later, she returns with a small Astro-globe.

“Just press that button there, dear. A local star-map will appear.”
    Parsley took the Astro-globe and pressed it as instructed. "Thanks. I have twins at home and need to get back to them as soon as I can."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Inanna, the green ingot is not like any metal you’ve ever seen or sensed. Nor are you able to manipulate it with your power over metals.

It weighs about five pounds, and seems to have been a pet project the Maven was working in. Wether she made it or found it or took it remains to be seen.
    "Has to be Ki resistant," Inanna muttered softly. "Only way to explain why I can't 'bend' it."

The woman chuckled. "Rather curious though, Faetrina, I've never seen metal like it. Guessing it was some kinda tinker project of the Maven before she was blasted to Otherworld; where she got it or how she made it died with her... unless she kept meticulous notes."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Has to be Ki resistant," Inanna muttered softly. "Only way to explain why I can't 'bend' it."

The woman chuckled. "Rather curious though, Faetrina, I've never seen metal like it. Guessing it was some kinda tinker project of the Maven before she was blasted to Otherworld; where she got it or how she made it died with her... unless she kept meticulous notes."
    From behind them, "It seems to me," Dash spoke up from her location near the entrance to the room, "that she had a thing for the elements, elemental magic ah guess you'd call it. Maybe that green metal has something to do with that."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Old Brick City... I'll be the judge of that..." His voice deepened, becoming a rumbling growl, only for that serious nature to immediately vanish into a playful grin.

"Had me going for a second! Here I thought I'd have to explain my identity but everyone's been able to guess."

While those guesses were correct in a way, it was too much of a hassle to explain things as he had to Ochazuke, or at least for the time being. Best to get settled in first before he started with all the revelations.

"I guess you could say I found it. You think you figure something out only to get hit by a whole new plateau of mysterious, yanno?"
    "Heh, well, dark, uninhibited, prowling for a snack, it honestly wasn't too hard to pick you out," Zaofan shrugged, "Besides which, you're the only other sort around here who's got a tail, and I head Totoma couldn't come with this time."

Once the various serving trays had been sorted out, he took a moment to dab off his forehead as he heard the young dinosaur-man out.

"Say no more. I've been trying to figure that out for...far longer than I'd care to admit really. Heck, outside of the training and the Missus, I'm still not 100%, how irresponsible is that?" With a laugh, Zaofan tugged at his collar.

"Yet Somehow, I find myself ending up here. Mysterious plateaus, young sir, are nothing to be scared of! Sure, maybe you don't know where you're going, but being unable to appreciate the moment and make the best of it, that's a far more alarming thing," he nodded sagely, adding with a weak smile, "Probably second to forgetting the way back home, all told."

Drying off his hands on the kitchen towel, Zaofan furrowed his brow as he asked, "Got anything planned for when we get back? I'm sure Shochu would want to check up on you, considering?"

OT:

We will presume this happens after her conversation with Markus and Canin, that way you aren’t just interrupting.

IC:

She nods and takes them.

“For what?”
    OT: sure thing.

IC:

"Well, taking note of the damage done. I made blueprints for a technology I believe will help with repairs and clean up debris," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Parsley took the Astro-globe and pressed it as instructed. "Thanks. I have twins at home and need to get back to them as soon as I can."
    The holographic map appears in the air and Parsley can slchart the stars with it. It appears, after about two minutes of searching, that she is far closer to Earth and Kitsuna than Reshlan. Almost clear on the other side of the universe.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM