Page 236 of 371 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadians hand reached out to grab the object being offered to him by the Toadian scientist. Oddly, his hand began to widen, before sliding past the phone in a fluid motion.

Unicorn's Hooves Shake The Sea!

Held's palm collided with the midsection of the Toadian, shock waves of Ki permeating her being, the pure concussive impact of the attack sending her skyrocketing miles away towards--and most likely into-- the nearest uninhabited mountain range.

"I did tell you to be on guard!" He shouted after the body being launched towards the Horizon, "Focus!"

Good Grief....She gets bogged down in minutiae so easily, that we'd spend more time discussing the nature of phones than we'd spend unlocking her power...It's far too easy to distract her.

Sighing slightly, a white aura flared around the Nevadian as he levitated into the sky, streaks of white following as he flew after Praxat.

...Whose phone was that anyways? Eh, I'll buy them a replacement and upgrade it later.

While flying, Praxat uses agility and flexibility to adjust herself and flies towards Held. This time on guard as she approaches Held. As she comes towards Held, Praxat eyes start to flicker blue with bioelectricity.

Praxat pushes her self to use 50% of her elastic energy in a straight right punch. The Elastic force causes a shock wave that sends Held skyrocketing even through Praxat's punch doesn't exactly connect. It also causes a great disturbance in the air, somehow creating an updraft that causes it to rain.

At the same time, the elastic force from using 50% of her elastic energy blows Praxat back and bruises her right arm.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Care to make a pitstop first?" Inanna asked Parsley, "or have you seen your fill of Otherworld?

"No different than stepping between Universes, I figured a Universe steeped in magic might've figured a way~" Inanna said before shrugging. "Though I suppose it does help that my mother runs the place..." Yea that was probably a lot of it. Inanna snapped the fingers on her Forgefired Arm and a doorway opened. "After you, Caliban."
    He nods and enters.

OT: Where exactly is it opening too?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    They had only just recently contended with Auroc, now another unseen enemy had lashed out from some hidden place to some unknown end.

Koorimaru's surprise, however, that someone could strike his ascendant state down in such a manner betrayed the depths of this mysterious third party.

Perhaps this attacker stood to oppose the Remnant from remaking the universe as well...

Such unforseen and thorough condemnation against this, one of the primordial beings of the universe could naively be described as an act of god.

Would that they did not have the knowledge that such things could be seized.

"If Inda'ren had endured this long, I highly doubt his spirit would expire that easily," Ochazuke said, "After all, you found a means to survive."

"Furthermore, you've been possessed with him for quite some time. Why does he need the Guardians? What else do you remember?"

"I find this counsel dubious from one who exists as a mask, Koorimaru."
    “Some sort of hog-wash about using specific energies from specific people to unlock his cage inside the amulet. Beyond that he, she, it wasn’t exactly forthcoming.”

Koorimaru’s eyes narrow behind the mask.

“Masks adds anonymity to me. At this point I’d rather stay off center stage for now.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods and enters.

OT: Where exactly is it opening too?
    OT: Landinghorn's Office, or somewhere close to Shek'hinah or Sihn
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Jealous that my treasure seeking exploits ultimately proved more fruitful than yours, Koorimaru?" Blizzar wondered aloud. "Quite unbecoming of an Arcosian paragon, old boy. But to counter your spiteful barb, I've aided my dear friends and allies for years, I trust in their abilities. When I am needed, I fight. When I am not....I seek to pursue the galaxy's salvation via other means."

"Yet another indication of the failing of this Guardian System," Blizzar couldn't help but scoff. "Useful as it has proven in many an instance, their nature has proven a liability, time and time again."

"But you do have to respect his dedication to the craft," the lieutenant quipped.
    “But not without profiting yourself first, like a proper Frost Demon. We both know the GP will kick you out eventually. I wonder what you’ll do then without them to hide your actions? A shame if certain...videos got leaked to them, hmm?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Landinghorn's Office, or somewhere close to Shek'hinah or Sihn
    The portal opens to Landinghorn’s office. The usual well kept place is a mess, and among the papers is obvious signs of a scuffle.

Sounds of violence can be heard taking place in Sihn’s office, and raised voices can be heard.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The portal opens to Landinghorn’s office. The usual well kept place is a mess, and among the papers is obvious signs of a scuffle.

Sounds of violence can be heard taking place in Sihn’s office, and raised voices can be heard.
    "Ohohohoho~!" Inanna exclaimed as she passed through.

"I suspect we're in for a treat. Ms. Landinghorn, always a pleasure... does Sihn need help~?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“But not without profiting yourself first, like a proper Frost Demon. We both know the GP will kick you out eventually. I wonder what you’ll do then without them to hide your actions? A shame if certain...videos got leaked to them, hmm?”
    "Videos?" Blizzar questioned with a snort. "You bluff. Everything I do is in greater service of intergalactic peace. My accomplishments in quelling threats both astronomically large and almost..." he cast a pitying glance at Koorimaru. "...beneath notice."

"I suspect we're in for a treat. Ms. Landinghorn, always a pleasure... does Sihn need help~?"
    The Oni isn’t there. Indeed, you can hear her in Sihn’s office too.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

For the second time, Parsley found herself in Otherworld. Her experience there consisted of the ungodly long waiting line filled with freshly dead individuals, Shek'hinah's office, and HFIL. This Ms. Landinghorn was unfamiliar to her, but she had heard of the organized Oni who kept things running smoothly. Truly, without her, He'll would probably freeze over.

Parsley was actually excited to started meeting the other movers and shakers of the afterlife, Inanna's - well, Ishtar's - kin, but was robbed of that chance. The Oni I'm charge was absent. In her place was a violent clutter that was unbecoming of someone of her reputation. The sounds of delightful violence could be heard in the distance.

"Interesting." Without another word, she headed toward the sounds of the scuffle. "Perhaps someone unwilling to accept their place in Hell."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    For the second time, Parsley found herself in Otherworld. Her experience there consisted of the ungodly long waiting line filled with freshly dead individuals, Shek'hinah's office, and HFIL. This Ms. Landinghorn was unfamiliar to her, but she had heard of the organized Oni who kept things running smoothly. Truly, without her, He'll would probably freeze over.

Parsley was actually excited to started meeting the other movers and shakers of the afterlife, Inanna's - well, Ishtar's - kin, but was robbed of that chance. The Oni I'm charge was absent. In her place was a violent clutter that was unbecoming of someone of her reputation. The sounds of delightful violence could be heard in the distance.

"Interesting." Without another word, she headed toward the sounds of the scuffle. "Perhaps someone unwilling to accept their place in Hell."
    "Who knows, could even be..." Inanna trailed off and squinted.

"Nobody lays a hand on Ms. Landinghorn. She's a Multiuniversal Treasure." Inanna exclaims, before blowing the doors to Sihn's office off the hinges. "Knock knock!"

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Videos?" Blizzar questioned with a snort. "You bluff. Everything I do is in greater service of intergalactic peace. My accomplishments in quelling threats both astronomically large and almost..." he cast a pitying glance at Koorimaru. "...beneath notice."
    “We’ll see, kinsman. We’ll see.”

The mocking tone is easy enough to discern from behind the mask.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The inside of Sihn’s office is......a spectacular mess. Papers, bottles, books, and his desk are all thrown about.

Laying crumbled on one side, nursing a mean bruise on her face and a clearly broken arm is Sheki’hinah. The Death Goddess seems dazed and out of it, blood dripping down her face from a nasty head wound.

About thirty feet away is Ms. Landinghorn, impeccable attire and hair all a mess as she pile drives a familiar looking Namekian with a halo into the ground. The Namekian’s arm extends out and slaps the older Oni, back handing her into a far wall, her head cracking hard against it. She gets up, gritting her teeth and with an ancient Oni war cry charges head long and spears the Namekian like a seasoned Battle Ball player, taking the two to the ground.

Elsewhere is a blue skinned man Inanna recognizes as Stine, sitting on Sihn’s hips as one hand tightens around the Supreme Kai’s throat and the other attempts to hold Sihn’s left arm down, which has his revolver in it. Sihn’s right hand is desperately punching the crap out of Stine’s throat and face, though the Angel is taking it fairly well.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The inside of Sihn’s office is......a spectacular mess. Papers, bottles, books, and his desk are all thrown about.

Laying crumbled on one side, nursing a mean bruise on her face and a clearly broken arm is Sheki’hinah. The Death Goddess seems dazed and out of it, blood dripping down her face from a nasty head wound.

About thirty feet away is Ms. Landinghorn, impeccable attire and hair all a mess as she pile drives a familiar looking Namekian with a halo into the ground. The Namekian’s arm extends out and slaps the older Oni, back handing her into a far wall, her head cracking hard against it. She gets up, gritting her teeth and with an ancient Oni war cry charges head long and spears the Namekian like a seasoned Battle Ball player, taking the two to the ground.

Elsewhere is a blue skinned man Inanna recognizes as Stine, sitting on Sihn’s hips as one hand tightens around the Supreme Kai’s throat and the other attempts to hold Sihn’s left arm down, which has his revolver in it. Sihn’s right hand is desperately punching the crap out of Stine’s throat and face, though the Angel is taking it fairly well.
    The office, when Parsley reached it, was in absolute chaos. Two different battles were happening at the same time. An Oni - she assumed that was Ms. Landinghorn - was slamming a dead Namekian into the ground, only to then be immediately slapped into the wall. She took it like a champ and hurled herself back into the fray, taking the both of them to the ground. The other battle was a man in a suit being held by the throat by a blue being with snow white hair. His punches had next to zero effect.

Parsley turned her head slightly and noticed Shek'hinah on the ground, bleeding and hurt badly. She knew right then there was no way this was going to end any way other than with a massive explosion.

Sighing mentally, she powered all the way up to SSJ2 and prepared herself to join the battle. But first, she scanned the room with Observational Focus to get a proper handle on who they were dealing with. Specifically, she focused on the Namekian and the Blue Man.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

One might say the timing of it all was impeccable.

Another might realize this was perhaps the worst timing, in the history of timing. Fresh off the heels of an admission that her ultimate goal was the removal of those holdouts responsible for the state of the Sealed Multiverse; she found two of the ones that had wounded her directly... attempting to kill what little true family she had left.

"That's..."

The things that held her back... the tactical advantage she had in this moment. What'd it matter now? An Angel was strangling the life out of her Uncle; a Destroyer was tangling with Ms. Landinghorn; and her mother was out of commission with a broken arm and bloodied face.

"THAT'S MY FAMILY!

With a roar, Inanna launched herself at Stine.

Arx Inosaan