Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 910
  1. #376
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma briefly drifted backwards, taken by surprise by the wave of terror, but then an even more overwhelmingly frightening presence appeared behind him. Waiting... watching.. for any sign of weakness.

    His mother. Metaphorically, anyway.

    If he let this guy get to him, he'd never hear the end of it...

    Still, this wasn't an enemy he was well-suited to fighting. And he'd achieved his goal of helping Dash... even though it turned out she was quick enough to not really need to assist. She seemed to have an idea, so... yeah, lookout was probably where he'd be more useful.

    "'kay, I'll let you handle this guy," he said. "Have fun."

    His aura bursting into existence, he shot down at the lookout and landed next to Parsley, the remaining feeling of fear fading. He sighed. "Man, oh man... what a day. Sarada back on Vocado? Figured she'd jump at the chance to fight guys this strong."
    As Totoma left for the Lookout, Dash kept her eyes on Smoky. The clock was ticking, but she tried to ignore it as she flared up her Ki. Holding both hands out, her aura seemed to take on the appearance of water. With quick motion, she raised her hands above her head then down again, firing off a powerful Water Canon Blast at Smoky.

    Note
    Last edited by Tami; 02-22-2020 at 07:19 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  2. #377
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca shrugged. "Beats me. Apparently the guardian here is in trouble like Sarada was. Don't know about that Jinzi guy."



    Parsley landed on the Lookout and immediately took stock of the situation. Above, Totoma and Dash were fighting some being with a scythe. And an explosion heralded the emergence of Jack, Nunlil, and a gold armored Threshling. Her eyes narrowed as she transformed and quickly approached the Threshling.

    "Your god has been humiliated and defeated," she announced to him. "Your ploy on Vocado failed. The Saiyan Queen and her child are safe." Her ax appeared in her hand, brimming with crackling energy siphoned from her own body. "The same can perhaps be said of you, if you cooperate."
    Jack looks up, mouth opening and eyes widening to shout a warning g.

    A thin invisible blade touches Parsleyís throat from behind as an invisible, sinuous form wraps around her like a snake, tightening.

    A strange hiss tickles her ear.

    ďYou assume much......Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #378
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    A bow-wielder; a unique choice of weaponry, but fighters came in all forms. Based off what little of her database had on the Threshling knights, their power was indicated by precious metal made up their armor with gold being one, if not the, highest rank. That would explain why the human and oni were having difficulty dealing with this one. A shame she had not learned any healing techniques from Quila.

    Introducing herself by firing a quick shot toward the knight's head, Shōchū quickly followed after launching a flurry of jabs from the head of her staff.
    The golden knight vanishes, appearing on the lookoutís open courtyard, the bow drawn back.

    The bow fires, and a volley of a thousand needle thin arrows blast out at Nunlil, Jack, and Shōchū.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #379
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat's lab is very humid, and every now then there's a light mist. ( Hmm, I don't have time to follow those power levels I just felt. Right, now I'm mainly focusing on analyzing this shimmery black material. I believe analyzing it, might prove useful,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat turns on her googles' x-ray vision as she continues to analyze the material. ( Jinzi should be safe on Chroma. It's most likely that the enemy doesn't know he's there. I know here's there because Cyanna told me,) Praxat thought.

    ( That reminds me visiting Chroma would be nice. It's been so long since I last been there. They have a wonderful library there,) Praxat thought.

    In the middle of Praxat's lab on a wall is drawing of her grandmother Araxat with the words murderer , psycho bitch, sociopath, dead to me, and I hate you.

    ( Good looks like my lab's misting system is working and keeping the humidity levels of my lab in check,) Praxat thought.
    The material is strangely light reflective and lite, almost like liquid silk to the touch. From what Praxat can tell it’s a stealth suit of sorts, able to block all types of sensing aside from actual visual or mechanical means.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #380
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Totoma left for the Lookout, Dash kept her eyes on Smoky. The clock was ticking, but she tried to ignore it as she flared up her Ki. Holding both hands out, her aura seemed to take on the appearance of water. With quick motion, she raised her hands above her head then down again, firing off a powerful Water Canon Blast at Smoky.

    Note
    It’s form seems to open and flow around the attack, circling towards her, scythe held out to strike her when it gets closer.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #381
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Totoma landed next to her, after having previously been up above aiding Dash. She supposed the fool decided to fight a vastly stronger opponent on her own, despite no signs that she was strong enough to warrant such confidence. Whatever the human's reasons were, they weren't relevant to Parsley's battle.

    She expected the Threshling knight to respond to her truthful claim when one of the newer members of their cadre of warriors, Shochu, attacked. She sighed heavily and looked for an opening. As she did, she answered, "Auroc and his army attacked Vocado minutes ago. It was repelled, but Sarada was nearly taken and was rendered unconscious. She's on Ruco recovering."

    She shot forward, raising her ax to swing down on the flank of the knight. "Auroc wanted Sarada's child for its birthright. I can only assume that means it inherited Hakai from Inanna." If true, that meant that the child was going to be unimaginably powerful. More powerful than either of its parents, certainly, as was often the case with hybrids.
    She gets retrained before she can move to attack.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #382
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s form seems to open and flow around the attack, circling towards her, scythe held out to strike her when it gets closer.
    Dash moves as Smokey moves, keeping her eyes on him. As she does, the water she blasted him with dissipates into the air, then quickly forming a dense fog enveloping them both. The Water Armor allows her to see through the Fog, to see Smokey.

    She stays her hand, waiting for the right moment.

    As soon as he is in position, she does her final actions.

    The Fog grows denser around him, denser and colder, quickly turning into ice.

    As it does, her Water Armor transforms back into the base Spider Armor. Will this buy the others time on the Lookout? Will this even work?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  8. #383
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jack looks up, mouth opening and eyes widening to shout a warning g.

    A thin invisible blade touches Parsley’s throat from behind as an invisible, sinuous form wraps around her like a snake, tightening.

    A strange hiss tickles her ear.

    “You assume much......”
    !!!

    She was taken by surprise by the invisible assailant. An equally invisible blade was put to her throat, obviously to dissuade any kind of attempt at escape. For a lesser warrior, it might have worked. However, this fool wasn't dealing with any normal warrior.

    "I wouldn't be so unsure, coward," she snarled. "I'm hardly a liar."

    Her ki flared as she used Mirror's Edge to swap places with the golden Knight attacking Jack and Shōchū, so that he was bound within the invisible knight's snare.

  9. #384
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The golden knight vanishes, appearing on the lookoutís open courtyard, the bow drawn back.

    The bow fires, and a volley of a thousand needle thin arrows blast out at Nunlil, Jack, and Shōchū.
    The knight vanished from her view and it was only thanks to the sudden flare-up in power from the knight's oncoming blast that she even knew that it was coming.

    Leaping back, bits and pieces of turquoise energy broke away from her body forming into vaguely feather-like shapes, "If either of you is unsure of your survival, I'd suggest standing behind me," She declared, pointing upward to the knight. The feathers spun like thrown blades and flung forth only to be devoured by the needles, but she would hope their sacrifice would lessen the impact of what was to come as countless arrows pierced her body.

  10. #385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat's lab is very humid, and every now then there's a light mist. ( Hmm, I don't have time to follow those power levels I just felt. Right, now I'm mainly focusing on analyzing this shimmery black material. I believe analyzing it, might prove useful,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat turns on her googles' x-ray vision as she continues to analyze the material. ( Jinzi should be safe on Chroma. It's most likely that the enemy doesn't know he's there. I know here's there because Cyanna told me,) Praxat thought.

    ( That reminds me visiting Chroma would be nice. It's been so long since I last been there. They have a wonderful library there,) Praxat thought.

    In the middle of Praxat's lab on a wall is drawing of her grandmother Araxat with the words murderer , psycho bitch, sociopath, dead to me, and I hate you.

    ( Good looks like my lab's misting system is working and keeping the humidity levels of my lab in check,) Praxat thought.
    Praxat keeps on analyzing the Threshling shimmery black material. What does she discover about it?

  11. #386
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash moves as Smokey moves, keeping her eyes on him. As she does, the water she blasted him with dissipates into the air, then quickly forming a dense fog enveloping them both. The Water Armor allows her to see through the Fog, to see Smokey.

    She stays her hand, waiting for the right moment.

    As soon as he is in position, she does her final actions.

    The Fog grows denser around him, denser and colder, quickly turning into ice.

    As it does, her Water Armor transforms back into the base Spider Armor. Will this buy the others time on the Lookout? Will this even work?
    The smoke aspect seems to freeze inches from striking her, the fog turned ice keeping the creature suspended for now.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #387
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    !!!

    She was taken by surprise by the invisible assailant. An equally invisible blade was put to her throat, obviously to dissuade any kind of attempt at escape. For a lesser warrior, it might have worked. However, this fool wasn't dealing with any normal warrior.

    "I wouldn't be so unsure, coward," she snarled. "I'm hardly a liar."

    Her ki flared as she used Mirror's Edge to swap places with the golden Knight attacking Jack and Shōchū, so that he was bound within the invisible knight's snare.
    The swap happens, and suddenly Parsley is watching the tail end of a hail of energy arrows strike the others.

    The Knight and the invisible grappler quickly seem to disentangle themselves.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #388
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The knight vanished from her view and it was only thanks to the sudden flare-up in power from the knight's oncoming blast that she even knew that it was coming.

    Leaping back, bits and pieces of turquoise energy broke away from her body forming into vaguely feather-like shapes, "If either of you is unsure of your survival, I'd suggest standing behind me," She declared, pointing upward to the knight. The feathers spun like thrown blades and flung forth only to be devoured by the needles, but she would hope their sacrifice would lessen the impact of what was to come as countless arrows pierced her body.
    The feathers do just enough that the three are relatively unharmed as the Knight is suddenly forcefully teleported into the grapplers embrace instead, where Parsley had been.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #389
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat keeps on analyzing the Threshling shimmery black material. What does she discover about it?

    The material to make it doesn’t exist on Earth.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The swap happens, and suddenly Parsley is watching the tail end of a hail of energy arrows strike the others.

    The Knight and the invisible grappler quickly seem to disentangle themselves.
    Having barely had time to process what in the heck Parsley had said before she shot off, Totoma drew back his hands and began to prepare a Kamehameha.

    "Kame..."

    Parsley was stopped by... something...

    "Hame....."

    Suddenly, Parsley simply wasn't there and had been replaced by the Golden Knight. Okay, weird... but this was his chance! Just as the golden knight and invisible... whatever began untangling themselves, he released his attack in a golden wave towards them

    "HAAAAAA!!!"

    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •