Page 264 of 371 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat follows behind Totoma and stops when he stops.
    Totoma glanced over his shoulder at Praxat. In his rage, he'd only been aware of her in a very basic sense. Now that he was (...sort of) calmed down, he could acknowledge her properly.

"Praxat... right? I think I've got things handled here, despite my, uh... rather gory injuries." The shoulder and leg injuries weren't something he could've easily predicted, but the ankle shot... yeah, totally on him for berserking. But this form was just so... intense!

Connected as he was with Ochazuke, at the moment, now that he was less submerged in his rage, he was instead submerged in an uncanny battlefield awareness. Yeah, it was leeched off his friend, and probably paled in comparison, but he felt like he could sense everything going on in the battle. It was kind of disorienting.

"There's at least three other guys the others might... well, no, definitely will need help with," he said. "These guys are super-strong, after all."

One of them was taking on like... five people, including two, no... three super saiyans. And Jiji and Blizzar, who were pretty much as strong as super saiyans. The other two seemed to be having duels with Zao-san and... Charco!? Huh, it felt like him... so he managed to overcome that 'Rex' thing, huh? Awesome.

"Though... you wouldn't happen to have any healing abilities, would you?" Totoma motioned to his battered, injured body. "Kinda held together by funny-string and Saiyan Grit right now, ha ha. Although I could manage with just some water if you caught sight of any nearby. Secret self-healing technique gets activated by it."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma glanced over his shoulder at Praxat. In his rage, he'd only been aware of her in a very basic sense. Now that he was (...sort of) calmed down, he could acknowledge her properly.

"Praxat... right? I think I've got things handled here, despite my, uh... rather gory injuries." The shoulder and leg injuries weren't something he could've easily predicted, but the ankle shot... yeah, totally on him for berserking. But this form was just so... intense!

Connected as he was with Ochazuke, at the moment, now that he was less submerged in his rage, he was instead submerged in an uncanny battlefield awareness. Yeah, it was leeched off his friend, and probably paled in comparison, but he felt like he could sense everything going on in the battle. It was kind of disorienting.

"There's at least three other guys the others might... well, no, definitely will need help with," he said. "These guys are super-strong, after all."

One of them was taking on like... five people, including two, no... three super saiyans. And Jiji and Blizzar, who were pretty much as strong as super saiyans. The other two seemed to be having duels with Zao-san and... Charco!? Huh, it felt like him... so he managed to overcome that 'Rex' thing, huh? Awesome.

"Though... you wouldn't happen to have any healing abilities, would you?" Totoma motioned to his battered, injured body. "Kinda held together by funny-string and Saiyan Grit right now, ha ha. Although I could manage with just some water if you caught sight of any nearby. Secret self-healing technique gets activated by it."
    " So this, Judge, and his buddies, the others are facing are super strong, huh?" Well, what can I do in my current state to be a help to anyone. How can I even stand a chance against such people as I'm currently. I probably just end up getting myself killed," Praxat said

"Well, I do have a Healing Factor, but it's so weak it's not worth mention. As for having the ability to heal others, I'm not sure. The reason I said this is because I can generate and control raw electromagnetic energy. I'm thinking in the back of my head maybe there's a way I can use that ability to heal others
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley had batted Voyavoda out of the way before he hit her. She had no time for distractions and he, presumably, could take care of himself. If not, he would die on the battlefield, as honorable a death as there. Parsley needed to concentrate.

This red aura that suddenly settled on the battlefield was intriguing. And it seemed to stem from the moon. His name... He was the Wolf God, and she recalled seeing something in his titles about a crimson moon. It appeared, and he was suddenly stronger.

Perhaps taking it away would revert him back to his original power.

There was so much blood. So much of it was Sarada's! Damn it. Her heart jumped into her throat when she saw her sister as struggling to hold him off. The earthquake that rippled the ground was enough to save her life, but she was still hurt. "Goddamn you!"

She was okay. Back on her feet, the bleeding stopped after a scary few moments. She was fine. She could still fight.

Focus. She had one thing to do, and...

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Half-Nevadian took off towards the moon. His aura glowing bright, he took on his 'Golden State' Warrior form, or as Sarada and Totoma put it, 'Super Saiyan', and raised his palm in the air as he neared the blood moon, extending his palm towards it. "Steal!" he called out. He wanted to, if but for just a brief moment, take the massive glowing orb in the sky away from the hands of the enemy and utilize it for the team.
    Or not. The half-breed had his sights on the moon, as well. She remembered that he could do... the slam thing with spherical energy blasts. There wasn't a bigger sphere than that moon. She would let him have it. With that in mind, she shifted gears and quickly decided on another spell. It would take some time.

She took the shed and spilled blood of two Super Saiyans and the ascended blood of the so called Wolf God, and began molding it into a spell.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The bastard. Blizzar's crimson eyes narrowed, honing in on the haughty so called "god". Blizzar's hand throbbed in pain, far too much pain. It was out of the fight, but he was not. But alas, what use was a pugilist without the use of both his most prized weapons? Luckily, his definition of a good fight was a bit more flexible than most. With his good hand, he punched a crater into the ground and whatever stone or gravel he had created with the impact, he lifted telekinetically. Clashing the two rocks together he made a spark to create a small fire, no bigger than a campfire.

"I do wonder..." Blizzar trailed off.

As he's concentrating on Sarada, Blizzar' attempts to tk the book away from the Gallows Lord's coat...and toss it right into the fire.
    The cloak parts and the book flies into the fire.

It doesn’t seem to do anything right away.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Bah." Inanna scoffed. This barrier of True Magic, almost as bothersome as a layered shield wasn't it?

"No matter."

She didn't care if the barrier had a flaw, she cared if she could get a feel for it: True Magic. She held the components inside of herself now, but did she have what it took to copy it. If only for one spell.
    Maybe.

Like someone with all the ingredients for a cake, you have what’s needed but actually making the cake itself is challenging.

Inanna doesn’t know if she can do it or not. She knows she has the potential, all the ingredients, but wether it works or not cannot be known.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada's blows were landing. Even better, they were hurting him. Blood was flying everywhere, his blood. Her fists were exacting precise measures of judgement and vengeance against The Wolf in a way that was beyond her previous reckoning with the Galick Destroyer. It was more personal, more exact, not as wild or primal. Then, something happened.

Everything turned red. The moon above them, the air around them, everything turned a bloody red. Sarada was used to turning things red, so she wasn't phased by that. The Wolf God beefing up and suddenly growing stronger threw her for a loop.

Voyavoda was tossed away, taking her advantage with him. Then, the Wolf pounced, tackling Sarada to the ground and coming very close to clamping his maw full of razor sharp teeth on her throat. She threw her good arm up to hold him back, but he was too strong. It wasn't close to being enough.

She prided herself on her strength and power. She was the most powerful of her race, yet she was being completely overpowered. She was going to die! If this beast got to her throat, she was going die!

Her eyes widened and her teeth gnashed together. False veins in her flesh arm bulged out.

No, damn it! Not like this!

A sudden jolt in the ground threw everything out of whack. The Wolf God was knocked off balance slightly, but not enough to save her. Her throat was saved, but a piece of her neck was still ripped free in his teeth. She screamed in agony and immediately clamped a hand on her badly bleeding neck.

Blood squirted like a broken faucet before quickly tapering, then stopping. Saiyan Grit kicked in, and was the only thing keeping her from bleeding to death.

She used the distraction of the ground literally upended to scamper to safety.

"I... don't run... from anyone," she snarled, her voice barely audible. She had lost a lot of blood before her wound closed off. She was shaky and could barely stand. That was no excuse for her to give up and run away! The Saiyan Queen ran from no one!!

She roared and powered up, her golden aura cutting through a small portion of the dark, bloody red ambience.

It didn't escape her notice that the pool of blood she had shed was floating away.
    He chuckles and white energy gathers in his hands, casting a harsh light amidst the red crimson moon glow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Wolf god... simply shrugs his way out of the hold, flinging the Old Soldier back and into the saiyan princess, who unceremoniously batted him to the side. Catching himself, he slid to a stop some distance away--he was doing quite a lot of dramatic sliding, wasn't he? and took stock of the situation.

Most everyone was injured, the wolf god had... seemingly powered up and was now regenerating with astounding speed. Things looked pretty dire, in his professional opinion.

How splendid.

The Saiyan queen seemed quite resolute, as well. Also splendid. Then he too would rejoin the fray.

He fell into his stance once again and shot at the wolf god to support the Saiyan Queen's assault with his Phoenix Eye Fist.

[4 posts]

Got 'em. Probably. Totoma himself had gotten hit again--this time in the ankle. He tried to mend that one as best he could with that... thread trick he'd just pulled out of his ass, then began making his way, warily, towards the Judge's body, wincing in pain due to the fact that his leg and ankle were royally fucked up.

...while he was doing so, he made efforts to look for any sources of water nearby. Not only was he thirsty from all the fighting and RAGE, he needed to heal. At least that RAGE was starting to subside, what with Eva & the others' killer having been overwhelmed and killed... or subdued.

Stopping enough distance away from the Judge to dodge--twice--if he were indeed still alive, Totoma focused on him, trying to sense any energy, movement, or... sign of life from him. Or sign of activity, since he seemed to be some sort of android or cyborg?
    He spins and puts one of the glowing energy balls from his hand straight into Voya’s chest.

Moon Shard.”

The glowing white light takes Voya in the chest and burns right through it like a lighter through paper.

He pulls his hand out and kicks Voya away.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Wolf god... simply shrugs his way out of the hold, flinging the Old Soldier back and into the saiyan princess, who unceremoniously batted him to the side. Catching himself, he slid to a stop some distance away--he was doing quite a lot of dramatic sliding, wasn't he? and took stock of the situation.

Most everyone was injured, the wolf god had... seemingly powered up and was now regenerating with astounding speed. Things looked pretty dire, in his professional opinion.

How splendid.

The Saiyan queen seemed quite resolute, as well. Also splendid. Then he too would rejoin the fray.

He fell into his stance once again and shot at the wolf god to support the Saiyan Queen's assault with his Phoenix Eye Fist.

[4 posts]

Got 'em. Probably. Totoma himself had gotten hit again--this time in the ankle. He tried to mend that one as best he could with that... thread trick he'd just pulled out of his ass, then began making his way, warily, towards the Judge's body, wincing in pain due to the fact that his leg and ankle were royally fucked up.

...while he was doing so, he made efforts to look for any sources of water nearby. Not only was he thirsty from all the fighting and RAGE, he needed to heal. At least that RAGE was starting to subside, what with Eva & the others' killer having been overwhelmed and killed... or subdued.

Stopping enough distance away from the Judge to dodge--twice--if he were indeed still alive, Totoma focused on him, trying to sense any energy, movement, or... sign of life from him. Or sign of activity, since he seemed to be some sort of android or cyborg?
    There are sparks of energy within the Jody, but that’s about it. It’s head turns weakly and watches you.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lantro shook his head. The situation he was in was a little out of his wheelhouse. In but a short time on Earth, he'd already in drawn into an extra-dimensional pick-up game with god like beings wielding weapons capable of traversing vast distances across space with pinpoint accuracy, dark magics far beyond mortal understanding, and an apparent air of thinking they know what's best for the rest of the multiverse. Well ,actually that last part reminded him of himself. Or at least how he once thought.

But there wasn't time for any of that. All he wanted to do now was make a name for himself out here on this inter-dimensional court and dunk on some self-righteous interlopers in their own home-court. If only he was more familiar with....With...Something prompted the Saiyan-Nevadian to glance up at the blood-red sky.

The Half Saiyan wondered if it was his Saiyan instincts. It couldn't be the form of the big gorilla. He'd cut off his tail decades ago. But what was it? That inner voice that reminded him of his own training under the dingy lights of his father's old pirate-vessel. That stupid taunt he'd heard his opponents in the crew repeat over and over...what was it again?

Hey. You. What'cha gonna do?!

Lantro glared intently at the evil moon.

Hey. You. What'cha gonna do?!

No! There was something in this, beyond the sickening veil of evil. Something...familiar?

HEY. YOU. WHAT'CHA GONNA DO?!

Lantro knew what he was gonna do. What he had to do.

The Half-Nevadian took off towards the moon. His aura glowing bright, he took on his 'Golden State' Warrior form, or as Sarada and Totoma put it, 'Super Saiyan', and raised his palm in the air as he neared the blood moon, extending his palm towards it. "Steal!" he called out. He wanted to, if but for just a brief moment, take the massive glowing orb in the sky away from the hands of the enemy and utilize it for the team.
    Crimson light pools into Lantro’s hand, the moon dimming but not going fully back to its normal color. Burning liquid power seems to seat his hand, casting a blood red glow around him as he palms part of the Crimson Banner.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: Thank you.

IC:

No matter how much ki he put behind the Optic Blast, Zaofan could only feel the trench dug beneath his heels as he was being pushed back. All the strength he brought, and it seemed she was only getting started.

I can't let up....even for an instant...!!!

But he could see there was no way the course of things was going to change. If this kept up he'd surely be done for.

I can't let Mistress down...come on...think, think!

In the beam clash, he felt beads of sweat press from his temples, but the heat from the Dragon's Fire projected from his eyes all but vaporized any on his face. If it hadn't been for his training...

...wait, maybe...

He picked up his katchin staff. Glowing red, he drove it across the width of the beam.

If we're evenly matched...then take this!

Scarlet X! Burning!

In an instant, a split section of the Optic Blast expanded, a blade of concussive power rippling down the burning red toward his opponent in a bid to overcome the Kaiju-jin beam.

At this strength, you can't block it all! But even if you do...

Whenever it came down to it, he'd stand and fight. Still, in these matters, with the company he kept, he knew well to stay mindful of his surroundings.

The widened section of the beam slashed upwards at an angle, burning hot into the canopy of the shadowy treeline as it sped towards the Last Daughter. This may have been the Ulthan's base of operations, and right now Zaofan saw fuel for a wood oven.*

*Pot au Feu: 1) The Dragon's Fire, 2) The Forest of Darkle. Synthesis occurs next post!
    ** Fist of the Altered Beast expires next post!
    She does s block some, but the pressure wave pushes her back and back, the beams striking from the side weaken her, and she falls to her knees. Her mouth beam is still fighting Zaofan, and the chef realizes that the Last Daughter seems immune to heat.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley had batted Voyavoda out of the way before he hit her. She had no time for distractions and he, presumably, could take care of himself. If not, he would die on the battlefield, as honorable a death as there. Parsley needed to concentrate.

This red aura that suddenly settled on the battlefield was intriguing. And it seemed to stem from the moon. His name... He was the Wolf God, and she recalled seeing something in his titles about a crimson moon. It appeared, and he was suddenly stronger.

Perhaps taking it away would revert him back to his original power.

There was so much blood. So much of it was Sarada's! Damn it. Her heart jumped into her throat when she saw her sister as struggling to hold him off. The earthquake that rippled the ground was enough to save her life, but she was still hurt. "Goddamn you!"

She was okay. Back on her feet, the bleeding stopped after a scary few moments. She was fine. She could still fight.

Focus. She had one thing to do, and...

Or not. The half-breed had his sights on the moon, as well. She remembered that he could do... the slam thing with spherical energy blasts. There wasn't a bigger sphere than that moon. She would let him have it. With that in mind, she shifted gears and quickly decided on another spell. It would take some time.

She took the shed and spilled blood of two Super Saiyans and the ascended blood of the so called Wolf God, and began molding it into a spell.
    The Wolf God sees her (after impaling Voya) and grins.

“You smell of Sihn.”

He tosses one of the searing orbs of light at her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The reverb over that distant span granted a small bood. Just enough to keep Sarada and Zaofan in the fight. Taxing his concentration at the moment was the Perhaps that was the price for this expansive insight; whatever momentary advantage they'd gained, he knew it was ever in flux, for even the slightest blind angle the Creation Energy could not shed light on only emphasized the totality of his own failure.

Ochazuke's knuckles now buried themselves in the dirt. They were no closer to winning this desperate battle or recovering those who were lost, and the Leylines had no answers for why they'd killed his friend.

Still, he had one last hand to play. Totoma's connection left him acutely aware of where everybody outside of the Forger's prison lay. Yet even if he could reach them...

That voice.

The moment he heard it, a surge of power trembled through the ground around him, and a faint green glow seemed to fill his eyes.

It seems that Sasheem, he had managed to learn something after all this time. But he still remains, as ever, himself.

"If you already know know, speak plainly to what you seek or remain So-Shamed."

So like him to ask questions to which he already had the answers to. Yet for all his impulsiveness, the Majin was nevertheless always plotting.

"Out with it."
    "Sasheem's gonna surf it, jabroni," the Majin answered mockingly, stretching his legs before extending his arm back. "Samehada!" He launched the shark fin shaped blast, which went alongside the leylines. "Now keep in mind...Sasheem has no idea what this'll actually do. If it ends up killing us all....well, that's just kinda funny, ain't it?" he sneered before taking off, using his Mamba Boost to catch up to the Samehada and latch on to it and guide it as it followed the path Ochazuke's ki set in streaking across the leylines at an increasingly rapid pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The cloak parts and the book flies into the fire.

It doesn’t seem to do anything right away.
    "Hmm, interesting," Blizzar noted. Magic was not within his expertise per se, and the to the GP at large while it was being researched and practiced far more in the last two decades than it had ever been so previously, they were still a long way away from the knowledge that the magically minded individuals among the M-Fighters purported. Unfortunately, Parsley was preoccupied and Etrina and Inanna were nowhere to be found.

But that's okay! Blizzar could be resourceful, if anything. If the book will not light aflame, perhaps the pages? The Arcosian lifted the book up a bit and attempted to telepathically pull individual pages from it's binding to toss them into the fire below as he kicked stray twigs from the forest into the fire for more kindling.

Maybe.

Like someone with all the ingredients for a cake, you have what’s needed but actually making the cake itself is challenging.

Inanna doesn’t know if she can do it or not. She knows she has the potential, all the ingredients, but wether it works or not cannot be known.
    It wasn't the first time she'd made a strange cake and it wouldn't be the last. Not when never seeing Sarada's boobs, or Avoca's ass... or Neva's everything were on the line.

So sitting down to meditate, that's exactly what Inanna tried doing. Make that True Magic cake.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Wolf God sees her (after impaling Voya) and grins.

“You smell of Sihn.”

He tosses one of the searing orbs of light at her.
    "I do. And you smell of filth," she sneered in reply. "What of it?"

Parsley witnessed what that beast did to the Nevadian. She didn't know him, at all, but knew that he was the leader of Tasure's group. He was respected by her, meaning he was worthy of respect by anyone. He was Nevadian, so his Jumpstart ability would bring him back to life, new and improved.

With that in mind, she chose not to dwell on his temporary passing. Even if it was permanent, she had no time to mourn. The Wolf God sent another of those white orbs her way.

The same energy that burn straight through the Nevadian's torso wouldn't find her own capable of much more resistance. Damn it, I'm not quite ready yet.

She shifted, moving her hands in front of her. She took a portion of the blood she gathered and molded it into a hasty, crimson colored rune. The orb struck the rune and was transformed into a harmless swarm of butterflies.

She breathed out. I think I still have enough blood. The spell she was crafting was something she had never done before. This being, she was unsure about him. He could negate ki attacks, and she wasn't sure if he could do the same to magic. The was only one way to find out, but she was hesitant to waste fresh blood on a spell that wasn't going to work. If I don't try, it definitely won't work. You miss 100% of the punches you don't throw, after all. With that in mind, she triggered her spell.

The remaining blood shifted and molded into a rune that immediately split in half, each half encapsulating her hands. The next instant, she split apart. Dozens of identical copies of Parsley branched out of her, moving to form a crowd around the Gallows Lord.

Their hands glowed white and fired dozens of white magical chains that all wrapped around him, binding and constricting him.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!