Page 269 of 371 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5560
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Banespell shakes his head.

“Quite the opposite in fact.”

He turns and glares slightly at Etrina.

“The young archmage here has spent the last several hours explaining, at length, why I have failed, my plan has failed, and the hows and why of it. It was....impressive, to say the least: Chief among them being that this prison was not meant for the three of us, only two, and her presence alone already strains things. This is truth, and thus we have met as a crossroads so to speak.”

He gestures around.

“Either I must gamble that the prison holds, or I can live to fight another day: lose a power piece to keep the game going to further benefit, to use a chess analogy.”

He closes his eyes and sighs, a weary thing.

“A waste, but she is right. I cannot gamble this place will hold. The risk...is to high.”

He reaches in and pulls out a single brass key and nods to his basement door. He hands the key to Etrina.

“That is the agreement, bound in magic, archmage: we all leave and live to fight another day.”
    Catching the key with her free hand, Etrina held it up for a moment before sighing. "....Your cooperation is appreciated ... even if it did involve beating my head against a wall for fourteen hooooours...." The Mage rubbed her temples, a weary but solemn expression crossing her face. "I should punch you for the headache...and for the waste of my time.....Actually, I'll start a list for later."

Taking a moment, Etrina examined the key to determine if anything about its nature was off.

".....you know....I remember quite clearly you saying there was no way out, the fact you have this key at all tells me your quite a fibber...." Etrina raised an eyebrow. ".....why should I trust that this isn't just the key to an even more complex prison you have in the basement...with all sorts of torture equipment....racks, whips, ball gags, black leathe...*ahem*...." Etrina coughs. "The usual."

Inanna quirked an eyebrow.

"To be frank, I half expect everyone to betray me sooner or later. That she'd rather advocate for my... tenacity, is completely unexpected." Though certainly not unwelcome. "She's certainly not wrong in most aspects. Though one, chiefly, stands out." Inanna gestured vaguely. "You crafted a prison out of the one thing I've been trying to obtain, since I learned of it... in essence, you provided me a safe place to tinker."

She chuckled.

"Ah well, I suppose what you've done doesn't matter to what we're doing. I'm beholden to this... agreement too, mm?"
    "Perhaps.....But I'd rather we determine the validity of his claim and then decide from there." Etrina mused outloud. "...He's the one giving his word afterall...and I did explain at length what the alternative was...."
    Last edited by MrSandman; 12-18-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Ochazuke, you arrive in time to see Sasheem fire into the Crimson light, only for a descending figure, like an Avenging Angel, to float down holding his attack in one hand, golden eyes glowing in the crimson light. She clinches her hand and ruination eats Sasheem’s attack and dissipates it.

She smiles seeing the two of them.
    As he sped after Sasheem and closed the distance toward Ishtar, the Spark of Creation granted to him had increasingly pronounced his perception of the manifest energies, and the moment was observed in such vivid detail that time seemed to slow.

The razor fin of the Samehada formed from the energies of the planet forcefully augmented into a composite blade, fit for the last successor of the Snake School Assassins. Though it flew with the Majin's characteristic abandon, its execution was sculpted from blooded precision in equal measure.

To see Ishtar strike it down with such impunity, then, was to witness the gulf in power between them in complete totality.

Just across the field of battle he picked up Zaofan's presence. His thought briefly recalled that bushy-lipped sheriff from another world, whose strength too had dwarfed their own; he could to little more than run.

A Destroyer corrupted...besides, she's still fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem grins in return but it's nothing but a veneer of seething malice. "Sasheem's gonna be honest. One of you running around is enough of a headache to deal with. He's thinking he can cut back on multi cereal destruction costs taking you out of the equation..."

Sasheem gave a brief aside glance to Ochazuke, a rare instance of him showing he was willing to actually work together in the face of this threat. "You just gonna stand there, grinnin' like an idiot? Or are gonna get your stupid blueberry head in the game and start up a fight?!"
    Sasheem's small signal was read. In the face of this new threat, their mutual grudge would, for now, make way for a silent understanding. Slowing as he reached them, however, Ochazuke took no stance there where he hovered adjacent to the Majin across from the Oni.

"You've come a long way from the world that rejected you," he said. The presence was forboding, yet oddly nostalgic. The Black Fire of Hakai had manifest itself quite differently in this one. "What makes you think this one will be any different?"

She cocks her head to the side.

Sasheem, you feel your energy pulling away from you as Ishtar using Vitalmancy to start to drain you.
    With but a gesture, she struck her target. Cursing silently, he could only watch for the moment...but the Majin's very nature would hold for that precious second.

Silently, Ochazuke firmly pressed his palms together, the first two fingers of each hand extended as he concentrated and began to charge his ki.*

Banjakuza

There was a great deal of the Goddess of Ruination's very nature that simply should not have been. Though he had fought their Ishtar before, he'd first need to take account of this one's spiritual essence, and find where this one's divergent path had so changed her relative to Inanna.

OOC: 1

A couple of things happen:

Blizzar, the book is encapsulated in a prison of comets and flung into a far star. With a final massive psychic migraine, it disappears into the depths, out of range and perhaps even destroyed.
    Blizzar rubbed his cranium sorely. "Ah, a cup of tea would be quite refreshing at the moment..." he sighed. "But there is yet more work to be done ,after all," the Arcosian charged forth, back towards Darkle to re-enter the fray.

Charco Rex, your blow actually manages to stagger the Beast God, sending him skidding back a few feet. Dash and Praxat join and blast, the two attacks striking amidst the smoke of your own.

An ominous sound emerges from the smoke, a series of glowing blue green energies as the Beast God emerges, energy pooling in his eyes and mouth.

Atomic Armageddon!”

A massive beam of energy blasts out towards Charco Rex, while radiating shockwaves of energy from it . blast Praxat and Dash backwards.
    Reaching forward toward the direction of the upcoming blast, Charco balled his hand into a fist and a ripple disturbed the air around him. Taking no other defensive motions, it would be clear why once the blast met that ripple. A shrill shriek filled the air like metal dragging across glass as the Beast God's energy grew denser, taking a physical state by crystalizing. Slowing its projection by a sizeable amount, Charco could easily side-step it, but as he did, he tore a chunk out of it, crushing it in his grip.

"KA...ME..."

Commandeering the Beast God's power, Charco poured his own power into it, creating a volatile mix that threatened to explode in his very hands had he lacked the skill to control both.

"TYRANNO..."

The dark blue of his ghost hakai further muddled the combination, errant sparks arcing from the collected orb held at his side.

"HA!!"

Throwing his arms forth, palms directed at the Beast God, the chaotic mix of three energy erupted into a destructive blast.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Sasheem's small signal was read. In the face of this new threat, their mutual grudge would, for now, make way for a silent understanding. Slowing as he reached them, however, Ochazuke took no stance there where he hovered adjacent to the Majin across from the Oni.

"You've come a long way from the world that rejected you," he said. The presence was forboding, yet oddly nostalgic. The Black Fire of Hakai had manifest itself quite differently in this one. "What makes you think this one will be any different?"

She cocks her head to the side.

Sasheem, you feel your energy pulling away from you as Ishtar using Vitalmancy to start to drain you.
    "H-Hey, what gives!" Sasheem exclaimed, stretching his arms down below and using them to phase through the ground beneath him.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With but a gesture, she struck her target. Cursing silently, he could only watch for the moment...but the Majin's very nature would hold for that precious second.

Silently, Ochazuke firmly pressed his palms together, the first two fingers of each hand extended as he concentrated and began to charge his ki.*

Banjakuza

There was a great deal of the Goddess of Ruination's very nature that simply should not have been. Though he had fought their Ishtar before, he'd first need to take account of this one's spiritual essence, and find where this one's divergent path had so changed her relative to Inanna.

OOC: 1
    After Ochazuke began to make his move, Sasheem retracted his arms, whatever effort he was doing before seemingly abandoned as he decided to emit his Venom Mist from his pores and charged up, swirling and mixing his normal ki with it's venomous variant, figuring if she was gonna go ahead and absorb his life energy, he'd show her just how unhealthy that course of action was by spiking the ki.

Zaofan, the Last Daughter’s Bwhwmoth Blase props her up, her features finally showing some strain as the blue of her energy crackles.

“Atomic....”

Then, a portal appears and moves, engulfing the Last Daughter like one would swallow a bite of food before disappearing, removing the Last Daughter from the battlefield. Zaofan sees a look of surprise on her face, and perhaps a glimpse of a winged Fae on the other side, before the portal closes and Zaofan is alone in his fight.
    The tempest within the Scarlet Shield, now less like an oven and far more like a blast furnace, raged in fire and cinder and smoke, and all the while as he stared a field of burning red down down below the blue energy that lit up the Last Daughter seemed to creep up the spines of her body, from the tip of her tail coursing directly into the blade she held beside her.

Here it comes...

Zaofan clutched his katchin cudgel, blue swirling about it, hidden behind the veil of red, as he issued Kaiten into his Valiantium Staff. Even though she seemed contained in his trap, his heart started pounding.

All this time, he knew that despite all appearances, he'd actually been on the defensive. Now he braced himself for the strike to come. The air shimmered around her, and he raised it up...and then she was gone. Just a blip, but he felt that strange otherworldly ki.

...I really, really hate that fairy.

Cutting off the optic beams, Zaofan blinked hard, wiping a film of soot from his face, and winced. The lifting heat-haze seemed to carry the blood moon above away. Sarada, Totoma and Parsley, leave it to them!

Yet as the forest of Darkle burned around him, though his foe had seemingly retreated for the time being, left alone now one stark thought remained at the forefront of his mind.

That's the second time!

For all that, he was still no closer to getting Etrina back.

Charco Rex, your blow actually manages to stagger the Beast God, sending him skidding back a few feet. Dash and Praxat join and blast, the two attacks striking amidst the smoke of your own.

An ominous sound emerges from the smoke, a series of glowing blue green energies as the Beast God emerges, energy pooling in his eyes and mouth.

Atomic Armageddon!”

A massive beam of energy blasts out towards Charco Rex, while radiating shockwaves of energy from it blast Praxat and Dash backwards.
    "Whoa!" At that moment, the same kind of energy seemed to slice out on another part of the battle.

Did she 'port back in?!

No...not quite. This one was a bit different...and he was on a collision course with Charco.

Oh man, that's not good.

A man stuck in a battle of monsters. What was he supposed to do?

With little choice in the matter, he carried on as he always did. Taking a deep breath, he dove down into the roaring blaze beneath him, the Dragon's Endurance serving him well as he stretched out his aura, and began to spin his staff with zeal as he gathered the fire toward his staff.

Gotta time this just right...boy is Charco going to hate me for this...

Zaofan's ki was flagging, the last expenditure took everything he had. But the boy'd only just come back to them. The way he figured, really, he hardly had a choice. He'd lost his opening for decisive action twice already, the least he could do was not let someone else down.

We'll bring him home. And one of these days, Shochu, we'll raise a glass to this.

Astonishing Member

The two laugh and sit with him.

After a moment, one of those tall and thin blue skinned guards approaches with a massive platter that fills the entire table. On it is every kind of rare alcohol Held has ever seen or heard of.

“A toast! To exciting new friends!” Whis says.
    The Nevadian's eye lit up as he surveyed all manner of drinks from across the galaxy. Several of them he recognized by color and hue alone.

Even more, he hadn't the slightest inkling as to their origins.

"It's like I died and went to heaven." He murmured in delight, before pausing as if bothered by something. "...Wait--Er...Nevermind."

He grab the closet glass of alcohol that looked as if it were something he might enjoy. This particular one seemed to be a...beer....of some sort? There was no harm in starting off the morning light, was there?

...Was it morning, for that matter?

"Well said." Held replied, raising his glass in agreement, "To new friends!"

...Speaking of friends, I hope Zaofan isn't worried about me, come to think of it...Then again, Voyavoda is there. He's Nevadian, so he should probably be able to convince him that even if I'm taking longer than normal, I'm fine.....

He placed the cup to his lips, drinking deeply from its contents.

....I need to really stop stressing out about those guys! Put them out of my mind! Nothing I can do from here anyways, and they're all big boys and girls....The biggest ones in the galaxy. They'll be fine. Reshlan is probably the safest planet in the galaxy right now...

Praxat continues watching Charco and The Beast God with Dash, her eyes flicking blue with Bioelectricity. With her power level still fluctuating. Praxat forms a sphere of plasma around herself to act as a barrier as she watches Charco and the Beast God.

With her fluctuating state, the plasma barrier around her seems to be unstable. ( Something's wrong, the sphere of plasma I form around my self. Shouldn't be acting like this,) Praxat thought.

Tesla Strike
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    <snip>

Parsley slammed her fist into the dirt. She got a ping, but it was too out of focus for her to risk locking onto it. Damn it all. If Sihn fell, the six sealed universes were going to be thrown into complete chaos. At the very least, someone else was going to have to step up to keep things in order until Sihn could be wished back to life. There was no telling when that was going to happen. And that was assuming that Gallows Lord even stopped at killing just him. If he set his sights on Shek'hinah or Ms. Landinghorn... she shook her head and rose to her feet.

"There has to be another way."
    Totoma stood to his feet unsteadily. Sarada was preoccupied with those delicious blueberry muffins, alongside a few of the others. What was odd was that Parsley wasn't jumping into the fray against not!Inanna, which was weird for a Saiyan. In fact, she seemed kind of...

...distracted?

Lifting off the ground, he floated over to Parsley, landing next to her. "Yo, thought you'd be happier about that wolf guy getting shredded. Something wrong?"

Hopefully it was just something like her taking a bit longer to recover from that psychic attack... but he had a sinking feeling it wasn't something that obvious.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma stood to his feet unsteadily. Sarada was preoccupied with those delicious blueberry muffins, alongside a few of the others. What was odd was that Parsley wasn't jumping into the fray against not!Inanna, which was weird for a Saiyan. In fact, she seemed kind of...

...distracted?

Lifting off the ground, he floated over to Parsley, landing next to her. "Yo, thought you'd be happier about that wolf guy getting shredded. Something wrong?"

Hopefully it was just something like her taking a bit longer to recover from that psychic attack... but he had a sinking feeling it wasn't something that obvious.
    "Because that's what he wanted," Parsley responded when Totoma came up to her. "He wanted to die because he wants to kill... Inanna's Uncle, who works in Otherworld."

She rose to her feet. Despondency was etched across her face. "If he succeeds, everything will be thrown into chaos. Sihn oversees six different universe's, including this one. If he dies... I don't know what will happen, but it won't be good."

Her gaze cast upward. She saw Sarada making her way up to Alt Ishtar. That was nothing but a bad thing. That damn fool was going to get herself killed because of those stupid breasts!

"I can use your mother's instant transmission technique to make my way over there, but I need a high enough power level to lock on to."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Because that's what he wanted," Parsley responded when Totoma came up to her. "He wanted to die because he wants to kill... Inanna's Uncle, who works in Otherworld."

She rose to her feet. Despondency was etched across her face. "If he succeeds, everything will be thrown into chaos. Sihn oversees six different universe's, including this one. If he dies... I don't know what will happen, but it won't be good."

Her gaze cast upward. She saw Sarada making her way up to Alt Ishtar. That was nothing but a bad thing. That damn fool was going to get herself killed because of those stupid breasts!

"I can use your mother's instant transmission technique to make my way over there, but I need a high enough power level to lock on to."
    Wait, the wolf god had wanted to be killed? So he'd... just let them kill him. Argh, that pissed him off! Not only had they played right into the villain's hands, but he'd made a mockery of their power! And now they didn't really have any way to get to wherever Sihn was to help him... except for Instant transmission.

It was a useful technique, but required an energy signature to lock onto, but Inanna's uncle wasn't strong enough to get a lock on... or just wasn't familiar enough to Parsley. Well... damn, what could they do now?

Totoma looked to the side, scratching his chin. Parsley needed a strong, familiar power in the 'otherworld'--what the afterlife was officially called according to his mother--to get there, but nobody there was strong or familiar enough to actually lock onto... so they had to find a way to the afterlife to... find a way to... the afterlife.

His expression went blank as the gears in his head started turning. The idea forming was crazy--absolute crazy--especially since the dragonballs were inert with no absolute guarantee that they'd ever be up and running again, but... but... the universe and beyond were in danger. Sacrifices had to be made.

And what was a hero's life but a life of sacrifice?

He sighed. "...well, according to mom, heroic people get to keep their bodies when they die, and they'll find themselves good as new when they arrive, so..."

Sighing, he completed his hare-brained, insane thought. "Kill me. Once there, I can transform as high as I can, you can lock on, get there, and we can go help Inanna's uncle."

He didn't want to die, but, hey... exploring the afterlife could be fun, and he was fairly confident he'd be revived eventually. And, well, his life was insignificant compared to the lives that could be lost by the universes being thrown into chaos.

Wait, the wolf god had wanted to be killed? So he'd... just let them kill him. Argh, that pissed him off! Not only had they played right into the villain's hands, but he'd made a mockery of their power! And now they didn't really have any way to get to wherever Sihn was to help him... except for Instant transmission.

It was a useful technique, but required an energy signature to lock onto, but Inanna's uncle wasn't strong enough to get a lock on... or just wasn't familiar enough to Parsley. Well... damn, what could they do now?

Totoma looked to the side, scratching his chin. Parsley needed a strong, familiar power in the 'otherworld'--what the afterlife was officially called according to his mother--to get there, but nobody there was strong or familiar enough to actually lock onto... so they had to find a way to the afterlife to... find a way to... the afterlife.

His expression went blank as the gears in his head started turning. The idea forming was crazy--absolute crazy--especially since the dragonballs were inert with no absolute guarantee that they'd ever be up and running again, but... but... the universe and beyond were in danger. Sacrifices had to be made.

And what was a hero's life but a life of sacrifice?

He sighed. "...well, according to mom, heroic people get to keep their bodies when they die, and they'll find themselves good as new when they arrive, so..."

Sighing, he completed his hare-brained, insane thought. "Kill me. Once there, I can transform as high as I can, you can lock on, get there, and we can go help Inanna's uncle."

He didn't want to die, but, hey... exploring the afterlife could be fun, and he was fairly confident he'd be revived eventually. And, well, his life was insignificant compared to the lives that could be lost by the universes being thrown into chaos.
    Totoma had an idea, and unfortunately, it was the only one that could feasibly work. Totoma was nearly as strong as she was, and should have been more than powerful enough to register more clearly to her senses from Otherworld than the likes of Sihn or, say, Rutaba or any of the slain M-Fighters. She didn't want to kill him. If there was another way for him to get there safely, she would have happily taken it. He may have been an irritating moron, but he was still an acquaintance.

They had lost enough friends that day.

Still, what she needed to do was important.

"As you wish. Just know that if there was another way, I'd take that in a heartbeat." She summoned an energy blast in her hand. "I'll make this quick and," she fired it through his chest, "painless. I'll see you soon. And thank you."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma had an idea, and unfortunately, it was the only one that could feasibly work. Totoma was nearly as strong as she was, and should have been more than powerful enough to register more clearly to her senses from Otherworld than the likes of Sihn or, say, Rutaba or any of the slain M-Fighters. She didn't want to kill him. If there was another way for him to get there safely, she would have happily taken it. He may have been an irritating moron, but he was still an acquaintance.

They had lost enough friends that day.

Still, what she needed to do was important.

"As you wish. Just know that if there was another way, I'd take that in a heartbeat." She summoned an energy blast in her hand. "I'll make this quick and," she fired it through his chest, "painless. I'll see you soon. And thank you."
    It wasn't quite painless. It was quick, yeah, but being blasted through the chest hurt. It was for a good cause, so he could bear it.

Totoma's body slumped to the ground, his eyes unfocused... dead. Blood poured from the wound in his chest, and his consciousness drifted away--slowly at first, but then, like being whisked away on a bullet train, he felt himself pulled elsewhere.

His arrival there was jarring, at least from his perspective. Blinking, he noticed that he was standing in line with... a bunch of fluffy clouds? He still had his body, as did one or two others in the very... very long line. Raising his hands above his head, he found a... a halo?

...wow, he really was dead. Even had a halo and everything.

Body seemed back in tip-top shape, so...

Stepping out of the line--easy enough, since he was at the rear--he gained some distance from the... cloud-things. Was that seriously what souls looked like? Freakin' tiny glowing clouds? Weird.

He briefly wondered what, if anything, they tasted like. But then he realized that he was wondering about what souls tasted like, and that was weird.

God, what if they tasted like cotton candy or marshmall--DAMN IT, FOCUS!

Making sure he was far enough away to avoid hurting the souls(?) by powering up, he focused his energy, transforming into Super Saiyan... and then Super Duper Saiyan, his hair spiking up, and aura electrifying! And then he began powering up further, trying to push his power as far as possible so that Parsley could sense it.

It wasn't quite painless. It was quick, yeah, but being blasted through the chest hurt. It was for a good cause, so he could bear it.

Totoma's body slumped to the ground, his eyes unfocused... dead. Blood poured from the wound in his chest, and his consciousness drifted away--slowly at first, but then, like being whisked away on a bullet train, he felt himself pulled elsewhere.

His arrival there was jarring, at least from his perspective. Blinking, he noticed that he was standing in line with... a bunch of fluffy clouds? He still had his body, as did one or two others in the very... very long line. Raising his hands above his head, he found a... a halo?

...wow, he really was dead. Even had a halo and everything.

Body seemed back in tip-top shape, so...

Stepping out of the line--easy enough, since he was at the rear--he gained some distance from the... cloud-things. Was that seriously what souls looked like? Freakin' tiny glowing clouds? Weird.

He briefly wondered what, if anything, they tasted like. But then he realized that he was wondering about what souls tasted like, and that was weird.

God, what if they tasted like cotton candy or marshmall--DAMN IT, FOCUS!

Making sure he was far enough away to avoid hurting the souls(?) by powering up, he focused his energy, transforming into Super Saiyan... and then Super Duper Saiyan, his hair spiking up, and aura electrifying! And then he began powering up further, trying to push his power as far as possible so that Parsley could sense it.
    Parsley watched Totoma take his final breaths, his blood pouring from the wound and staining the ground beneath him.

She let out a single breath. She knew what it was like to die. It wasn't an easy experience, even when it was the desired result. There was a certain jolting feeling of being alive, then suddenly finding oneself in the neverending line of souls waiting to be processed.

She shook her head. It was far too easy to start reminiscing about her year in Hell. She needed to focus. With hope, Totoma didn't get distracted and was powering up. Her eyes drifted closed and she focused on his immense power.

Can she sense it?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Charco Rex, the attack strikes the Beast God but doesn’t seem to do more than push him back. Rooting himself, the Beast God grins and starts walking through the attack like it was nothing. Another attack starts to form in his hand which he then clenches, a blue and black blade of large proportions forming in his hand.

The Leviathan Blade.

Zaofan, Praxat, and Dash watch as a portal forms behind the Beast God.

————

Totoma, you flare your power and the floating souls in front all part, gasping.

Not too far away you see a figure flying in the air towards a large structure down a long snake like highway.

The Wolf God.

Parsley, you get a bead on Totoma’s power.

————

Ishtar stares them down, stopping her drain on Sasheem but not before getting a good deal of energy.

She looks at Ochazuke, and you get a sense or memory of great loss early on and a discovery of her Hakai well before their Inanna did. You also get a sense of...stiltedness, of hunger from her.

Blizzar, as you come back into the atmosphere you see her there confronting Sasheem and Ochazuke.

Sarada, Ishtar looks at you with her amber eyes and smiles widely.

“Well hello Saiyan. Aren’t you....delectable.”

Sarada, what little energy you have seems to start being pulled away rapidly by Ishtar’s Vitalmancy.

————

The Lord Forger sighs and gets up, taking the key from Etrina and unlocking the basement door. He then leads them down and shows them another keyhole in the far wall.

“Through here.”

He places the key in and turns it, a slit opening up in the wall and expanding out to form a glowing white doorway.

“An emergency out only that key could access, and the key could only be manifested by me. No double cross, no trickery. And yes Lady Inanna, you are beholden to the agreement as well.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM