Page 276 of 371 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat fires off charge out a charged up condense wave of raw electromagnetic energy towards The Beast God from her right arm. This time with her newly Awaken form. The attack is vastly more powerful than before.

She also sends out raw electromagnetic energy from her plasma field by focusing it into one blast. She does this at the same time she fires off a charged up condense wave of raw electromagnetic energy with no delay in between.

Thanks to her body, matching the speed of her supercharged mind in her newly awakened form.

Skysplitter & Tesla strike
    Between her and Dash, and any other energy attacks thrown that way, the last of the Beast God is obliterated.

Only the massive Leviathan Blade remains.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley growled. She should have known it wouldn't be that easy, but Sihn's life being in mortal danger pressed her to act when given even the smallest reprieve. He was safe for the moment, but that safety was only temporary, as was her reprieve. The Sarada construct had returned and struck an annoying blow, and another threatened to join the fray as Wolf God continued his pursuit.

"Tch!" She quickly gathered the blood from her earlier wounds inflicted by the construct. She had a rune in mind, and didn't need much time to form it. "I'll give him credit," she said as the rune appeared in front of her, "you're about as dull as the original."

The rune flash and ignited in a burst of white hot flames. She took aim at the incoming vial of blood and let loose a stream of fire in an attempt to incinerate it.

She does just that, but this leaves her open for the Blood Sarada to swoop in and stab Parsley through the thigh.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Between her and Dash, and any other energy attacks thrown that way, the last of the Beast God is obliterated.

Only the massive Leviathan Blade remains.
    "It was fun while it lasted," Charco said, approaching the remains of his foe and his now-abandoned blade. Lifting up the weapon, he thrust the Leviathan Blade into the ground, using the massive sword as the makeshift grave marker of their fallen enemy.

"So what's next?" He asked the others.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hastily, Zaofan paced to the closest table. Gracelessy sweeping everything off of it to the floor in a great clatter, he laid Totoma on it in such a way that at the very least his head was supported and his back lay flat.

What've they been feeding you back home? The Half-Saiyan's legs feet swung over the edge, and so occupied he'd been in making sure the working surface was stable he hadn't noticed anyone else was in here until the Forger himself spoke.

Almost as if they'd been hiding in this cabin the whole time, Etrina was back! So was Inanna! But this guy, however, short of stature and craggy of face, he did not sit right with him. As he wheeled about to face him, there was a subtle red glow in Zaofan's eyes.

"For all you've done today, I should snap you like a wishbone," he said. Though the severity of his threat was diminished by the remaining ki he had, the body of the fallen warrior laid out before them more than spoke to the seriousness of the matter as he moved toward the reappeared group.

"It's just as much as you deserve...but I'm not the kind of man that would do something like that," he sighed. "And neither was he."

Studying the Forger's house, he took in the lay of the area, but was searching for three things in particular; water, and a source of heat, and a vessel.

"So why don't you go sit in the corner or something...I have work to do."
    “Heh.”

Banespell says something in an arcane language and summons a small walking cane to his hand. He twists part of it, light flares and suddenly the entire room, forge and all, are whisked into it like a capsule. Zaofan is left with just a pitcher of water in hand and the table Totoma is laying on. The entire house is gone.

Banespell pulls on a small cap, puts it on, and than looks at them. He turns another section of the cane and suddenly a small ember appears. He grabs it and holds it out to Zaofan.

“You’ll need that, sonny, if you plan to save him. Consecrated Phoenix blood.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It seemed whatever power could not be arrested as it had before. As the Sword of Damocles appeared, a cold, subtle whisper seemed to carry itself through its bearing, and replete with the all-consuming maw of such undisciplined Hakai, it was as if this were the ultimate expression of this Ishtar's reason for being.

"You think your mettle has been refined by this..." The words left him, filled with disgust, at the proclamation that she did not fear death.

"Bold words for one who deals in it so recklessly."

She bared the blade and asked him to choose.

Without a word, Ochazuke set foot on the ground. He drew upon the arts of the Wolf and the Bear and simply began to walk toward her. She'd left that world behind a long time ago, but at that moment, he seemed to walk in the shadow of the Sheriff, and the ground trembled as something else welled deep from within him.

A thing this one knew all to well. Life Energy.

His pace did not slow as he moved toward Ishtar as he stepped directly inside the field of Sarada's ki that rushed about her. His gradual steps remained steady as he moved forward, seemingly just one step ahead of the swarming path of Sarada's tempestuous energy storm.

When faced with life and death, very little remained to consider but a lifetime of training for these very moments.

Shoshin. Mushin. Zanshin.

Aware of everything in totality, it seemed as if something otherworldly shrouded him thinly as the energy projections flew around him; every passing moment, he drew closer.

OOC:
    Wolf's Prowl and Bear's Strength activated
    Shoshin Hiei: + evasion
    Mushin Nehan: + hit%/- opponent's execution
    Zanshin Touki: enhance next technique with Kiai
    For a second, Ochazuke sees....fear? Doubt? In her eyes but she steels herself and lunges incredibly quick, blade aimed at Ochazuke’s heart.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian eyed the meal with a gaze more reminiscent of a wolf, than that of a Unicorn.

Idly, he wondered if it had been that long since he had stopped to enjoy a meal, or if being a spirit made him hungry.

Chopsticks in hand, he prepared to feast.

"So..What do Angels do here, if I may be so bold?" He began, picking up a piece of broccoli between, blowing lightly on it to cool it off, "I've only heard of two of your kind, and that was only in relation to Hammer---Er---A foe that my comrades and I had to vanquish not too long ago."

This smells delicious......Angels must really enjoy their food.

"I never really got around to looking into it, since this sorta thing is more the problem of my more...."

He paused, thinking of Asha'Rah, and Inanna, but Goddesses in their own right, from what he had gleaned between drinks. He also gleaned that mentioning them might be more of a headache than it was worth, given the level of antagonism each had managed to court one way or another.

Come to think of it, where the hell was Asha'Rah? Perhaps much had transpired since he returned to Nevada, and he was far too busy with paperwork, and repelling invasions to notice, but now that he actually sat down and reflected upon it...It was quite odd that neither hide nor hair of her had been sensed or mentioned in some time.

"...Well traveled and experienced friends." He said at last, "Although given that two Angels were associated with Hammer from what I understood...And he was fairly....Direct about wanting to kill....stuff, or everything....Come to think about it, I really should have asked some more clarifying questions, but in my defense, it was an odd day...."

He laughed for a moment, realizing the tangent he had just undergone.

"I was pretty relieved when I realized you weren't them."

He took a bite of his broccoli and fell silent, his gaze falling once more on the morsel in hand.

Wordlessly, he lost his interest in the previous conversation, scarfing down his meal at a feverish pace.
    Whis pauses before answering.

“We are trainers, mostly, for new Gods of Destruction. Mentors, guides, and helpers while being servants of the Grand Priest and Lord Zeno. Beyond that, we indulge our hobbies. Like eating good food.”

He smiles and takes a bite as Vados picks up the conversation.

“Hammer.....haven’t heard that name in a good long while. You defeated him? That is very impressive.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "It was fun while it lasted," Charco said, approaching the remains of his foe and his now-abandoned blade. Lifting up the weapon, he thrust the Leviathan Blade into the ground, using the massive sword as the makeshift grave marker of their fallen enemy.

Charco, you see a portal appear quickly and engulf the massive blade before vanishing, the faint echoes of the Beast God’s laugh indicating he might not be entirely dead after all.

You also sense Ishtar on the other side of the planet.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Darkle.

"Hmm... ****." Inanna leaves a clone behind to inform Etrina upon her return, before blinking from Earth, to Darkle.

OT: What greets her when she gets there, Cleric?
    You arrive amidst seeing your double, blade drawn, rushing a very determined and pissed off Ochazuke, massive trench in the planet below and deadly ice all around that immediately starts freezing your skin.

A glowing Sarada, wounded, and a molten Sasheem are also nearby.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Charco, you see a portal appear quickly and engulf the massive blade before vanishing, the faint echoes of the Beast God’s laugh indicating he might not be entirely dead after all.

"...you sneaky bastard."

Before he could mull over the Schrodinger's Beast God, he was struck by the odd sensation of familiarization. It was a ki signature he knew, but it was older? different? It was then he recalled the alternate timeline of Sheriff Zaofan.

"Well ****, there's Ishtar."

"I truly despise it when that happens," Blizzar commented, as he watched the sword disappear in an instant with the Beast God's ominous cackle.

"...you sneaky bastard."

Before he could mull over the Schrodinger's Beast God, he was struck by the odd sensation of familiarization. It was a ki signature he knew, but it was older? different? It was then he recalled the alternate timeline of Sheriff Zaofan.

"Well ****, there's Ishtar."
    "Admittedly, I'm not sure it'd be in my favor to face her with my fighting style, but you'd certainly fare far better," the Arcosian noted, "Although..." he put a hand to his chin in thought.

You arrive amidst seeing your double, blade drawn, rushing a very determined and pissed off Ochazuke, massive trench in the planet below and deadly ice all around that immediately starts freezing your skin.

A glowing Sarada, wounded, and a molten Sasheem are also nearby.
    Inanna squinted.

When she'd been imprisoned in an over glorified crystal ball, she hadn't expected to come back to a house on fire and its residents throwing hands.

But in a way, she was glad.

... A chance to vent frustration.

"When in Rome...".

Ochazuke closing from one side, Inanna closed from the other, unsealing her suppressed self mid-flight and turning herself into the equivalent of a planet sundering missile.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "I truly despise it when that happens," Blizzar commented, as he watched the sword disappear in an instant with the Beast God's ominous cackle.

"Admittedly, I'm not sure it'd be in my favor to face her with my fighting style, but you'd certainly fare far better," the Arcosian noted, "Although..." he put a hand to his chin in thought.
    "I've dealt with her cronies before," Charco replied, recalling how the former Charco had teamed up with his alternate counterpart to deal with Marduk.

Noting the Arcosian's drifting thought, he turned to Blizzar, "What's your plan?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She does just that, but this leaves her open for the Blood Sarada to swoop in and stab Parsley through the thigh.
    Parsley gritted her teeth to keep from crying out and looked at the construct disdainfully. "I've had enough of you."

The blood that bubbled from the would floated upward and shifted into another time. "Freeze," she stated as she rune flashed and spread across the construct like a sheet of ice.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Heh.”

Banespell says something in an arcane language and summons a small walking cane to his hand. He twists part of it, light flares and suddenly the entire room, forge and all, are whisked into it like a capsule. Zaofan is left with just a pitcher of water in hand and the table Totoma is laying on. The entire house is gone.

Banespell pulls on a small cap, puts it on, and than looks at them. He turns another section of the cane and suddenly a small ember appears. He grabs it and holds it out to Zaofan.

“You’ll need that, sonny, if you plan to save him. Consecrated Phoenix blood.”
    Nearby, a certain individual sat, unseen, near the body of Voyavoda. It was, in fact, the disembodied soul of Voyavoda himself. Everything since his 'death' he had witnessed... the battle, their 'victory', and then Totoma's... death at Parsley's hands. From what he'd heard, it was necessary to prevent the enemy from achieving some greater gold, but it still hurt to see the boy simply die like that. In many ways, he was like another grandson to him.

The old soldier wanted to help, but what could he do at this juncture?

A fiery figure stepped up beside him, and Voyavoda glanced over. He knew well what this being was... himself. Or rather, his future self that would be reborn from the flames of palingenisis, soon enough.

"You... I don't suppose you could hold off on being born, now could you?"

His future self did not respond. After all, how could someone that had not yet been born even communicate? And yet... wordlessly, the older soldier knew that the him-to-be wanted to help in some way, as well. But how? Already the Flames of Palingenisis had begun the process of rebirth.

He sighed. He--they--had to try, and so the old soldier, one last time, focused his will, his past and his future turning to flame and re-entering the body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voyavoda jolted awake (alive), his body having de-aged considerably due to the Flames of Palingenesis. He appeared as a young man in his prime--late 20s at the latest--albeit one covered in intense flames. With great effort, he stood up, almost falling over as he did so. Voyavoda caught himself, however, and focused his intense, quite-literally-fiery gaze on Zaofan... and Totoma.

He took one labored step, his quickly rejuvenating body barely having the energy to spare for the action, but Voyavoda dug deep, found yet more reserves, and took another step. And another... and another... and another, until he had reached Zaofan, Totoma, and the Forge Lord. Just in time to overhear the Forge Lord mention 'consecrated phoenix blood'.

"Been to Nevada... have you? Not... surprised," said Voyavoda. There were phoenixes elsewhere in the universe, but Nevada was a world full of wonderous, mythical creatures... no better place to acquire such ingredient than there, if one could survive its dangers.

Turning to Zaofan, he continued. "You... Zaofan... I am... not long for this... world. Take my... my heart and use it... to replace what he... Totoma lost."

If taken from him while he was like this, it would be as good--no, better--than restoring his original heart. One would normally worry about the body rejecting it, but from what he knew of Totoma's human heritage, they were quite... adaptable, when it came to integrating foreign materials into their bodies, so to speak.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"I've dealt with her cronies before," Charco replied, recalling how the former Charco had teamed up with his alternate counterpart to deal with Marduk.

Noting the Arcosian's drifting thought, he turned to Blizzar, "What's your plan?"
    " I was spying on them from afar for a time before I joined you here," Blizzar began. "Is that's coveted the landscape in some sort of magical blizzard. We need to even the playing field a bit I think. I suggest a bit of a pincer movement, hitting her from multiple angles at full force. We can't give her a chance to think...she's powerful but she can be overwhelmed."