Page 280 of 371 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Oh. So he had to ask Sheki'hinah, who was...

"...who's Sheki'inah? I assume she's some important god, but I'm kinda out of the loop with this stuff."

That was putting it mildly. He wasn't anywhere near the loop. And the comment about Neva... hm, well, yeah, that was idea. Totoma had no idea she had the ability to preserve stuff, though.

He turned back to Parsley. "So, uh, hey, when you see Neva next, could you ask her to preserve my body? I'd rather not return as a Zombie... no matter how awesome a zombie super saiyan sounds."
    Parsley nodded and turned around to walk away. "Tell Rutaba I'll see her soon."

With that, she gave Sihn a final nodded, then walked away a short distance. Then, she stopped and seemed to... stand there. In reality, she was gathering her energy and narrowing her focus. She only had one singular means of returning to Darkle without having to ask for assistance, and that was Inanna's ability to walk between planes of existence. It require extensive energy and focus. Parsley had never attempted anything like it before, but familiarizing herself with it would do her some good.

Her energy was as high as it was going to get, even thought she was still exhausted from all the constant fighting. She believed she had just enough to cross over, but readied herself just in case she was short. For her focus, she focused on Sarada.

Perfect Intuition: Planeswalker

Before Sihn's and Totoma's eyes, Parsley popped out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “You’re a fool. Inanna’s mother is Death and he rUncle the Supreme Kai. Killing her has little meaning, especially if Sheki’hinah lives and there are dragonballs. She can also teleport between Otherworld and the material plane, so death cannot stop Inanna. As to my prison, you are wrong again: Arch-Mage Etrina was a complication I was not prepared for. The prison can hold Inanna, but I wasn’t going to bet it could hold them both.”

He looks down at the ground.

“The fight between the two begins.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada could only laugh. "Asshurt much?" She shrugged one shoulder lazily. "I guess I would be too, if my careful laid plan was completely undone by a single unforeseen monkey wrench."

It was only then that she realized just how close she came to losing her wife forever. Had Etrina not went with her, Inanna would likely still be in that trap. While Sarada was confident that she would have eventually escaped, there was no guarantee that escape would have happened within her lifetime. She would have spent the rest of her life waiting, hoping for her Oni to return. Damn this fucker.

"And that's why basing your entire plan on prognostication is stupid. The future can't be predicted perfectly. Not even the Overseer of Time itself foresaw the path Inanna is on right now and you expect me to believe that you did and know exactly how her life is gonna go down? Are you actually serious?"
    Suddenly, Parsley popped into existence in the midst of Ochazuke, Sarada, and Lord Forger. "Ah, made it."

That Sarada was standing with an obvious non-combatant and Ishtar was nowhere to be found, the Oni goddess was either dead or otherwise preoccupied. Her cold gaze settled on the Darkling. "Banespell, I presume. You and your cabal have caused us a bit of trouble. Sadly, we're all still standing. You should have chosen your allies more carefully."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He sighs and continues his work.

“A few reasons. One, though freer he is not free. Some shackles still hold him, and I now have a means to neutralize him if necessary. So we reached a mutual point, in exchange for the wish. He gets to be a bit more free, I get a prison no one can escape from.”

He looks at Ochazuke.

“Two, He is an enemy I have faced before. The devil you know and all that. But Inanna and Genesis....they are not bound by ancient oaths and mentalities and proclivities. They each change, grow, and seek more and more power, more change, adapting and altering faster than it should be possible. Already both wield more God power than most, and still it is not enough.”

He shakes his head.

“Inanna is dangerous. Too curious and too willing to jump feet first into anything without thinking about the consequences. She just does because she can, and that is very, very scary. The Universes won’t survive if those two keep growing radically stronger and ever truly come to blows. I have seen the outcome of it. And so I have acted to curtail this.”

He adds more magic to keep the planet stable.
    Even though he stared straight at him, a glimpse into the sublime revealed the true extent of the Forger's work. Each time the stroke of the hammer fell, he created a means to impose a design of what had once was. An additive, curated, and sculpted to to replace what had been lost.

"I have some idea of who you are, Banespell. He would have had the Universe forget, but it seems you could not."

There was a strange intensity to the energies, the like he'd only seen a few, harrowing times before. He'd stood before the Dragon's Grin, veiled in the smoke through which he wove his spells; it was a thing one might perceive, but as soon as one reached to touch it, so would its presence envelop and consume everything to be remade or undone, mere moments or entire eons at a time.

"After all, to enact a wish is to desire the impossible. If your actions could change the outcome, you'd have no need of him."

He said something of a condition by which he held Alakazah to account, yet in this moment Ochazuke could not help but wonder just who was truly shackled.

Sarada could only laugh. "Asshurt much?" She shrugged one shoulder lazily. "I guess I would be too, if my careful laid plan was completely undone by a single unforeseen monkey wrench."

It was only then that she realized just how close she came to losing her wife forever. Had Etrina not went with her, Inanna would likely still be in that trap. While Sarada was confident that she would have eventually escaped, there was no guarantee that escape would have happened within her lifetime. She would have spent the rest of her life waiting, hoping for her Oni to return. Damn this fucker.

"And that's why basing your entire plan on prognostication is stupid. The future can't be predicted perfectly. Not even the Overseer of Time itself foresaw the path Inanna is on right now and you expect me to believe that you did and know exactly how her life is gonna go down? Are you actually serious?"
    "Brusque, but well-spoken," he said to Sarada. But for the intense loathing he held to heart at this very moment, he might have extended the Saiyan Queen a small smile for the way she forced the point; it seemed years of responsibility had tempered her perspective, yet her tongue remained as sharp as ever. "You only have to look at what has happened today from this silent conspiracy, when fear poisons reason and becomes the death of pride."

If nothing else, these Ulthan were bold. That was about as far as he could bear to appraise their plot, however, for below in that burning chasm was something that should not have been.

"Look down there, Forger. Two Destroyers have converged on your planet as a direct consequence of your actions." he said.

Silently, the energy cast from Ochazuke extended across the veined cracks of the planet. Beyond the hellish maw he could feel the consternation of its people elsewhere as they stirred in response to the shaking stone underfoot.

"Look down there," he repeated. "You've put your people and your entire world at risk to tip the cosmic balance to your whim, and in your desire to make war, you've drawn the eye of the Eternal Dragon to do what you could not."

Slowly then, a subtle change came over his technique. Little motes of energy slowly began to fill the air, barely noticeable wisps at first no different than a trick of light in the burning air. Gradually they gathered toward the craggy fissures that bled magma, and Genki gathered harmoniously from the planet, creating a means for Darkle to heal itself under its own power despite the grievous stretch of scars.

"While you sought out Inanna, Genesis roams free. Those men and women whose lives your Judge had claimed had no part in this. Suppose we might have been allies, had you not loosed the Dragon on my world to run unchecked upon the Universe. What have you achieved through your sacrifice? This?"

Drawing upon the energy threads running through the planet itself, through the technique of his Legacy Master, Ochazuke imparted strength to heal the planet as Darkle burned around them.

"Tell me, Banespell, do you feel in control?"
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-25-2020 at 02:30 AM.

His offer of a heart refused--honestly, not surprising, given the day's events--Voyavoda had little to do except smoulder. Quite literally, in this case. Since the chef seemed to have little interest in the Phoenix's blood, he removed it, sat it down somewhere safe, and then sat himself down to watch the chef work.

His means were... interesting. Likely the fruits of an Earth martial art, and yet... there was something more. The mere application of water caused Totoma's body to react, to... heal. In combination with the chef's ministrations, it was enough to heal the boy's broken body to the point it was alive, if only barely.

...how odd. In regards to the water, the chef had done little else but expose it to Totoma, and the rest had been some... automatic reflex engrained into the body. That was not normal, by any means, and it made him curious. He focused his senses as best he could, examining from a fair distance away... and he saw what was happening.

Hozon.

How... interesting. He could not claim to be an expert on that mysterious power, but he did know that, typically, learning how to use it required long years of dedication and ascetic practices. Yes... he had personal experience with that, many millenia ago. Such efforts had engraved in his body a sort of immortality. And yet, somehow, Totoma had managed to engrave something similar, albeit not as potent, into his body to the extent that it could still function after physical death, to some extent.

...that boy was certainly full of surprises.

Satisfied that, with time, Totoma would walk among them once again, Voyavoda turned to his own pressing matter. Namely, the fact that he'd interrupted and stalled his own self-resurrection--for nothing, much to his chagrin and, yes, a bit of amusement--and was in uncharted territory. He sent a sidelong glance at the vial of Phoenix blood.

...hm.

This liminal state, cycling between destruction and regeneration, was not a pleasant thing to experience. Yes, it seem that the former was slowly winning, but it was painful. One might not expect it from looking at him, but it certainly was. And yet, he wanted to experiment a bit.

For example, by downing this Phoenix Blood mid-resurrection. That should have some... interesting effects, he figured.

Suppressing his flames and heat as much as possible--no mean feat, you must understand--he grabbed the bottled, popped it open, and down the entire fuckin' thing in one gulp.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 12-25-2020 at 03:40 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Neva surveyed the... everything that had transpired since her arrival moments ago. The 'goddess of ruination' seemed to on the backfoot, especially with the arrival of her counterpart, Inanna. And yet, this did not bode well for this planet or its inhabitants. Ochazuke and.. others were doing their best to prevent it from succumbing to the destructive forces within it, but even they might be hard pressed to stave it off, should things continue on this path.

This is all so troublesome.

Descending to where Ochazuke and the others were doing their work, Neva landed gingerly next to them. "This entire situation is insane. One Inanna is hazardous enough, and now we've two... in a sense... battling each other. This is certainly not what I expected to wake up to."

That was enough venting. It was time to add her own efforts to keeping this planet from being ripped apart. Neva's aura flared into existence, a beautiful mix of ki and hozon. Kneeling down, she began channeling it into the planet itself, infusing it with Hozon from herself and Vaikuntha to ensure that it would be able to preserve itself in the face of two Ishtar/Inannas vying for dominance within it.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Parsley nodded and turned around to walk away. "Tell Rutaba I'll see her soon."

With that, she gave Sihn a final nodded, then walked away a short distance. Then, she stopped and seemed to... stand there. In reality, she was gathering her energy and narrowing her focus. She only had one singular means of returning to Darkle without having to ask for assistance, and that was Inanna's ability to walk between planes of existence. It require extensive energy and focus. Parsley had never attempted anything like it before, but familiarizing herself with it would do her some good.

Her energy was as high as it was going to get, even thought she was still exhausted from all the constant fighting. She believed she had just enough to cross over, but readied herself just in case she was short. For her focus, she focused on Sarada.

Perfect Intuition: Planeswalker

Before Sihn's and Totoma's eyes, Parsley popped out of existence.

Suddenly, Parsley popped into existence in the midst of Ochazuke, Sarada, and Lord Forger. "Ah, made it."

That Sarada was standing with an obvious non-combatant and Ishtar was nowhere to be found, the Oni goddess was either dead or otherwise preoccupied. Her cold gaze settled on the Darkling. "Banespell, I presume. You and your cabal have caused us a bit of trouble. Sadly, we're all still standing. You should have chosen your allies more carefully."
    The Forger heaves another blow with his hammer, another rune laid deep into Darkle. To Parsley, again like Lady Binder, he is wreathed in magic.

“The fight wasn’t supposed to be here. Which was why I ordered the retreat. I assure you if I wanted you all dead, you would be. But that was never my intention.”

Another blow.

“It was never about killing you all.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Even though he stared straight at him, a glimpse into the sublime revealed the true extent of the Forger's work. Each time the stroke of the hammer fell, he created a means to impose a design of what had once was. An additive, curated, and sculpted to to replace what had been lost.

"I have some idea of who you are, Banespell. He would have had the Universe forget, but it seems you could not."

There was a strange intensity to the energies, the like he'd only seen a few, harrowing times before. He'd stood before the Dragon's Grin, veiled in the smoke through which he wove his spells; it was a thing one might perceive, but as soon as one reached to touch it, so would its presence envelop and consume everything to be remade or undone, mere moments or entire eons at a time.

"After all, to enact a wish is to desire the impossible. If your actions could change the outcome, you'd have no need of him."

He said something of a condition by which he held Alakazah to account, yet in this moment Ochazuke could not help but wonder just who was truly shackled.

"Brusque, but well-spoken," he said to Sarada. But for the intense loathing he held to heart at this very moment, he might have extended the Saiyan Queen a small smile for the way she forced the point; it seemed years of responsibility had tempered her perspective, yet her tongue remained as sharp as ever. "You only have to look at what has happened today from this silent conspiracy, when fear poisons reason and becomes the death of pride."

If nothing else, these Ulthan were bold. That was about as far as he could bear to appraise their plot, however, for below in that burning chasm was something that should not have been.

"Look down there, Forger. Two Destroyers have converged on your planet as a direct consequence of your actions." he said.

Silently, the energy cast from Ochazuke extended across the veined cracks of the planet. Beyond the hellish maw he could feel the consternation of its people elsewhere as they stirred in response to the shaking stone underfoot.

"Look down there," he repeated. "You've put your people and your entire world at risk to tip the cosmic balance to your whim, and in your desire to make war, you've drawn the eye of the Eternal Dragon to do what you could not."

Slowly then, a subtle change came over his technique. Little motes of energy slowly began to fill the air, barely noticeable wisps at first no different than a trick of light in the burning air. Gradually they gathered toward the craggy fissures that bled magma, and Genki gathered harmoniously from the planet, creating a means for Darkle to heal itself under its own power despite the grievous stretch of scars.

"While you sought out Inanna, Genesis roams free. Those men and women whose lives your Judge had claimed had no part in this. Suppose we might have been allies, had you not loosed the Dragon on my world to run unchecked upon the Universe. What have you achieved through your sacrifice? This?"

Drawing upon the energy threads running through the planet itself, through the technique of his Legacy Master, Ochazuke imparted strength to heal the planet as Darkle burned around them.

"Tell me, Banespell, do you feel in control?"
    For the first time, Ochazuke can see a...break..in his manner. A slight slip of the facade, revealing just how much he doesn’t want Inanna and Ishtar both here, and the understanding what that could mean to his people.

“We were retreating. Had the Wolf God not broken his oath, this fight wouldn’t be happening here.”

He grits his teeth and swings his hammer down.

“I tried to be tactical, to minimize the damage done, because I didn’t want this! I did not want worlds burning, that’s what I tried to stop! My planet is at risk because your allies decided to rip into it with abandon. No tactics, just blow everything up and sort it out in the end. Inanna just punches, the Saiyans just blast, and everything suffers as a result. Even you, Saiyan Princess, would have wiped this planet out wholesale in your opening volley and tried to had we not defended the attacks.”

He spits on the ground, chest heaving, than his shoulders slump a bit.

“None of you understand. You’re too close. She and Genesis, they are worse than Alakazah. They will be the deaths of us all.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Oh. So he had to ask Sheki'hinah, who was...

"...who's Sheki'inah? I assume she's some important god, but I'm kinda out of the loop with this stuff."

That was putting it mildly. He wasn't anywhere near the loop. And the comment about Neva... hm, well, yeah, that was idea. Totoma had no idea she had the ability to preserve stuff, though.

He turned back to Parsley. "So, uh, hey, when you see Neva next, could you ask her to preserve my body? I'd rather not return as a Zombie... no matter how awesome a zombie super saiyan sounds."
    “Sheki’hinah is Inanna’s mother, and technical goddess of death. She’s back where the souls were getting checked in.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He sends her a withering look.

“Your ignorance is staggering, Queen of the Saiyans. The vision I was given by the Fae Oracle was absolute. This Inanna, once Ishtar, will break just like the Ruination Goddess did. Only this one will have reached her potential than, and the Universe will not survive. And as to old Zurvan.........”

He sweeps a look around.

“Do you truly think such a spider as Zurvan cannot see all the strings? Truly? All possibilities he can see, perhaps her choice was a surprise, but don’t fool yourself that he did not know what could happen.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It was interesting, in the moment at least, to see that her counterpart seemed to have done with Ruination, what she herself had done with Hakai; but with the way it seemed to writhe just beneath the surface... Inanna sneered, before pulling arrows from thin air, and nocking one in an ethereal bow.

"Well come on then. I haven't got all day."

She vanishes, appearing behind Inanna and attempts to behead her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

His offer of a heart refused--honestly, not surprising, given the day's events--Voyavoda had little to do except smoulder. Quite literally, in this case. Since the chef seemed to have little interest in the Phoenix's blood, he removed it, sat it down somewhere safe, and then sat himself down to watch the chef work.

His means were... interesting. Likely the fruits of an Earth martial art, and yet... there was something more. The mere application of water caused Totoma's body to react, to... heal. In combination with the chef's ministrations, it was enough to heal the boy's broken body to the point it was alive, if only barely.

...how odd. In regards to the water, the chef had done little else but expose it to Totoma, and the rest had been some... automatic reflex engrained into the body. That was not normal, by any means, and it made him curious. He focused his senses as best he could, examining from a fair distance away... and he saw what was happening.

Hozon.

How... interesting. He could not claim to be an expert on that mysterious power, but he did know that, typically, learning how to use it required long years of dedication and ascetic practices. Yes... he had personal experience with that, many millenia ago. Such efforts had engraved in his body a sort of immortality. And yet, somehow, Totoma had managed to engrave something similar, albeit not as potent, into his body to the extent that it could still function after physical death, to some extent.

...that boy was certainly full of surprises.

Satisfied that, with time, Totoma would walk among them once again, Voyavoda turned to his own pressing matter. Namely, the fact that he'd interrupted and stalled his own self-resurrection--for nothing, much to his chagrin and, yes, a bit of amusement--and was in uncharted territory. He sent a sidelong glance at the vial of Phoenix blood.

...hm.

This liminal state, cycling between destruction and regeneration, was not a pleasant thing to experience. Yes, it seem that the former was slowly winning, but it was painful. One might not expect it from looking at him, but it certainly was. And yet, he wanted to experiment a bit.

For example, by downing this Phoenix Blood mid-resurrection. That should have some... interesting effects, he figured.

Suppressing his flames and heat as much as possible--no mean feat, you must understand--he grabbed the bottled, popped it open, and down the entire fuckin' thing in one gulp.
    It burns in a pleasant way, and you feel your entire body suddenly alight with energy. Flames erupt and consume his body, his ki pool grows deeper, his power higher, and when the flames stop he stands....a middle aged Voyavada. About twenty years younger in appearance than his old form, though clearly still in that body.

And his his hale, while, healthy, and very naked.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "It was fun while it lasted," Charco said, approaching the remains of his foe and his now-abandoned blade. Lifting up the weapon, he thrust the Leviathan Blade into the ground, using the massive sword as the makeshift grave marker of their fallen enemy.

"So what's next?" He asked the others.
    Praxat looks at Dash, Charco , Lantro and Blizzar in her newly awakened form with her eyes glowing blue with bioelectricity." When I first came here, I saw Totoma, and he was heavily injured. I have to find and help him!" Praxat said.

" I was going to experiment on using my bioelectricity to heal him but ran off before I could do anything. From my perspective, when I saw him, he looked like he was in no shape to fight," Praxat said.

" Dash, Charco, Lantro, Blizzar I'm going to find Totoma, You all can handle that ice thing. I'm not fond of the cold," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-25-2020 at 08:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

She vanishes, appearing behind Inanna and attempts to behead her.
    "What is it, I wonder?" Inanna asked, before dodging the swing and attempting to tear a hole through Ishtar with a blast of Ki.

"What has you so desperate to kill me? Inadequacy, maybe?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

He sends her a withering look.

“Your ignorance is staggering, Queen of the Saiyans. The vision I was given by the Fae Oracle was absolute. This Inanna, once Ishtar, will break just like the Ruination Goddess did. Only this one will have reached her potential than, and the Universe will not survive. And as to old Zurvan.........”

He sweeps a look around.

“Do you truly think such a spider as Zurvan cannot see all the strings? Truly? All possibilities he can see, perhaps her choice was a surprise, but don’t fool yourself that he did not know what could happen.”
    "Absolute? You're a fucking dumbass."

Sarada shook her head and glared daggers at him. The belief that time was absolute boggled her mind. There were infinite numbers of alternate timelines that proved that it wasn't. There were too many infinitesimally small decisions that could have gone one way or the other. Every decision one way or the other created an alternate timeline. Every choice, no matter how seemingly insignificant it could have been at the time resulted in major consequences at some point down the line.

She knew that first hand because she was living that exact circumstance right then, as she spoke. Zurvan never saw her coming. With all his meticulous manipulations to subtly move Ishtar exactly to where he wanted her to end up, he never foresaw her falling in love with a monkey girl. But she had, and that ruined everything because it changed Ishtar's priorities. And that love was what drove Ishtar to flee to the Archons when she had her severe mental breakdown. Had she stayed, Sarada would have broken right along with her. Instead, she fled and tried to bottle it all down like she did before with Sekhmet. All that resulted was her and Inanna splitting and Inanna being forced to kill Ishtar to save her from herself.

Sarada sighed and took a moment to calm herself down before responding.

"Zurvan never foresaw Ishtar and me falling in love. Or he did and he didn't consider it a big enough threat to his overall plans to bother putting a stop to it. Either way, his meticulously planned and carefully carried out plan was ruined because of me. And know what else? Ishtar already had broke years ago. I know because I felt every last negative emotion she felt during the entire thing. It felt like my heart was swimming in poison. She knew that and she ran off to try and bottle it all down. That's how Inanna is even in existence. So tell me, did your precious Fae's vision tell you that? If she did, you fucked up years ago. You could have prevented all of this from happening by helping Ishtar through her mental breakdown before Inanna even had a chance to step foot outside of her subconscious."

She looked down at him. It was understandable that he would be so spooked by that vision. From the sounds of it, it was harrowing. But this clown had gone about it all wrong. Instead of sneaking through the shadows, he should have come to them and laid it all out on the table years ago. Again, though, that was assuming he even knew of Ishtar's mental breakdown before it happened. If he didn't, then he was full of shit.

"The only way Inanna is going to have a breakdown on the caliber of Ishtar's when Sekhmet died or when she found out she was nothing more but Zurvan's puppet is if something happens to me or our child. That very thing almost happened when your cabal attacked the Lookout. I could have been killed, and you almost fulfilled your own prophecy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Forger heaves another blow with his hammer, another rune laid deep into Darkle. To Parsley, again like Lady Binder, he is wreathed in magic.

“The fight wasn’t supposed to be here. Which was why I ordered the retreat. I assure you if I wanted you all dead, you would be. But that was never my intention.”

Another blow.

“It was never about killing you all.”
    "Then what was it all about? Other than drawing Inanna into your clutches," Parsley inquired as she folded her arms over her chest. "You killed the Guardians of Earth and Namek... for what? So we couldn't use the dragonballs to free Inanna? We easily could have waited until the Nameks created a new set to do that."

She eyed him curiously. "Your actions and those of The Judge and whoever attacked Earth led to this conflict. If you have been watching us as closely as I imagine you have been, you made a critical error in underestimating our ability to find you so quickly." She sighed and took a look at the destruction that had been wrought upon the planet. She had been unaware that were people on this world. Had she known, she would have been more judicious in her initial volley.

"For what it's worth, I am sorry for my initial attack. I wasn't aware the planet was inhabited."

With that said, she moved on to something more pertinent: Genesis. Banespell mentioned that both Inanna and Genesis were the reasons for his actions. He plan for Inanna had been revealed, but he hadn't been forthcoming with Genesis. She knew that Inanna was one of the few beings in the universe who could fight with Genesis on an even keel at this point. With her trapped, that would have no longer been an option. Then what?

"You fear Genesis, as well. Inanna is one of the few people alive who can combat her somewhat evenly. She and Rex even made her retreat the other day on Reshlan, when they were both much weaker than they likely are even now. So, what was your plan for her? Inanna would have been trapped if you had your way and your Ulthan would have been massacred."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 12-25-2020 at 11:36 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Huh. Repost?