Page 307 of 371 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That... was more acceptable, depending on what his question was. With hope, it wasn't one that required a revealing question, but there was no way to know for sure with this person. "Deal. My question is why did you ask the Majin hidden away in the Rookery to spy on my sister's throneroom?"
    He sits mid-air and plays a hauntingly beautiful melody, which translates into the words though still no actual voice is heard.

‘The Golden Queen, upon a won Throne caked in blood and loss and suffering. A mutant Goddess, one born from the death of another yet unable or unwilling to escape or change the path laid before either. A Magic Princess, a truly redeemed soul seeking to do good and find the truth. A cavalcade of supporting characters throughout, but a revolving story emerges from the three. There is something coming, a storm and the three will be central to it. Will they perish? Prevail? Or perpetuate the cycle once more? I look because, like a good book, I wish to see where the story goes. If it makes you feel better, I look in on others as well. Goku and friends are somehow less dramatic though, and far less pretty to look at.’

He grins.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I can potentially help. Guardians are capable of...some leeway in the afterlife. A few of us more magically inclined can earn a pass of one day to return to the living world. Unless you meant help as I am now. Possibly, though it would be limited.”

“I can get you a meeting with Sheki’hinah or Sihn most likely. Earth is well regarded by both, as is Eva.”

“Killing Sakin? Angels are beyond Gods and Mortals alike. Killing him? No, but that does not stop entrapment, depowering, or banishment. Or some other means of stopping him. Sihn has long sought him out to bring him to justice for his crimes, and as far as I know is the last on his cosmic list of those who rebelled and fled.”
    "The parasite that took Fife three hundred years ago was only the beginning of it, and only as far as we know of it on Earth. How many other worlds have been plagued by his machinations?"

After all, that was distinctly the problem in all the universe. Immortal things from days gone by clinging to what was and what they once had.

"If we don't kill Sakin," Ochazuke responded, "What's to stop him from returning, again and again?"

For a second, his grip tightened on the Forger's hammer at his side. Arthur's old ring brushed against it where Ochazuke held it in his hand.

"Whatever the case, it falls to us who still draw breath to deal with the problems of the living world. So should the stewardship of the world fall to those who dwell upon it. Even if there were no other choice, we cannot continue to lean on those who came before us if we are to stand on our own."

Nor could this world have a future if the past continued to plague them.

"It seems, however, that the dead yet linger. The matter of a Prideless Lion falls to Zxu'ro's order, and we won't allow him to cut Totoma's potential short," he said. "For now, see what you can do to petition Sihn. I want to know what we can do, and how long we have."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "The parasite that took Fife three hundred years ago was only the beginning of it, and only as far as we know of it on Earth. How many other worlds have been plagued by his machinations?"

After all, that was distinctly the problem in all the universe. Immortal things from days gone by clinging to what was and what they once had.

"If we don't kill Sakin," Ochazuke responded, "What's to stop him from returning, again and again?"

For a second, his grip tightened on the Forger's hammer at his side. Arthur's old ring brushed against it where Ochazuke held it in his hand.

"Whatever the case, it falls to us who still draw breath to deal with the problems of the living world. So should the stewardship of the world fall to those who dwell upon it. Even if there were no other choice, we cannot continue to lean on those who came before us if we are to stand on our own."

Nor could this world have a future if the past continued to plague them.

"It seems, however, that the dead yet linger. The matter of a Prideless Lion falls to Zxu'ro's order, and we won't allow him to cut Totoma's potential short," he said. "For now, see what you can do to petition Sihn. I want to know what we can do, and how long we have."
    Arthur nods.

“Fair well. I shall do as asked.”

He disappears.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He sits mid-air and plays a hauntingly beautiful melody, which translates into the words though still no actual voice is heard.

‘The Golden Queen, upon a won Throne caked in blood and loss and suffering. A mutant Goddess, one born from the death of another yet unable or unwilling to escape or change the path laid before either. A Magic Princess, a truly redeemed soul seeking to do good and find the truth. A cavalcade of supporting characters throughout, but a revolving story emerges from the three. There is something coming, a storm and the three will be central to it. Will they perish? Prevail? Or perpetuate the cycle once more? I look because, like a good book, I wish to see where the story goes. If it makes you feel better, I look in on others as well. Goku and friends are somehow less dramatic though, and far less pretty to look at.’

He grins.
    His answer wasn't anything she was expecting. A portent of the future, a plot or happening that centered around Sarada, Inanna, and either herself or Nevanlinna. Night was interested in how they would do and if they would survive this... happening. Of course, he either didn't know or didn't want to say what that thing was. She wanted to ask so she could help the two people she was certain were involved prepare, but she had already asked her question and didn't want to have to reveal any more than she already had.

Him knowing and watching Kakarot and his allies was interesting. There was so much she wanted to ask about him and those he was close to, but that could come another time. Besides, she could just pop by the Rookery herself and inquire directly. It would cost her, but it was worth it, she felt. I wonder if he's gotten any stronger. Probably so.

This prophecy gave her quite a bit to think about. "I see. Not as bad as I thought, but still foreboding. I don't suppose you can tell me more about this coming conflict?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"'Halfbreed'...his name is Totoma," Ochazuke said. Despite all they'd been through together, there still remained a particular something about Princess Nevanlinna's manner that curled his brow and the corners of his mouth downward when she spoke.

Of course, at the mention of Simon Battersea, a silence seemed to still the air of the Lookout, and in an instant, Zaofan appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

"No. No, no, no, no," the Chef stammered, rolling up his sleeves as a white aura flashed about his person with such intensity the rubble surrounding them began to shudder. "He's back? How? Why?!"

Ochazuke bowed his head for a moment, his eyes layered in shadow as he considered his response.

"Years ago, he presented himself as champion of this world by brute strength. It was through an ill-gotten gain that suit his blusters, a murderer of his fellow men. His name once carried a great deal of weight behind it, but now..." He looked over to Zaofan for a moment, before his gaze drift back to Arthur, "Now, I hear only the name of a man who should have remained dead."

For his part, Zaofan had pulled out his katchin staff and had already been warming up, its black metal whistling about him in a tight fluorish.

"I don't know how he got out, but he's not done yet. Let's stick him back in."
    "ERO!" With a resounding cry, the Id exploded out of whatever pile of rubble she had been scrounging through and pounced the ground next to the chef. "Is that true? Stupid Battersea is back?! No problem.....we beat him even WORSE then we did at tournament ero! Dummy won't know what hit him!

The id pounded her fists together and gave her signature shark smile.

Her foot goes through an afterimage as Simon disappears.

An aura of withering fear suddenly envelopes her as his voice chuckles from behind.

“Blast Revolver!”

Six powerful shots go off almost right against her back, blasting her downward.
    Tasure bounced off the ground. Mid-bounce, she 'caught' herself, and IT'd a short distance away. Already, she could feel her body healing from Vaikuntha's... blessing or whatever. Good, good.

"Not bad. Your techniques, at least, are pretty nice," she said. "Mind showing me another? Earth techniques have always interested me... so varied and unique, compared to... anywhere except Nevada, really."

Her (somewhat backhanded) praise was genuine. These Lion School techniques weren't complex, but they were quite effective, for what they were. As someone who preferred 'simplicity, perfected', she could respect that.

"'Halfbreed'...his name is Totoma," Ochazuke said. Despite all they'd been through together, there still remained a particular something about Princess Nevanlinna's manner that curled his brow and the corners of his mouth downward when she spoke.

Of course, at the mention of Simon Battersea, a silence seemed to still the air of the Lookout, and in an instant, Zaofan appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

"No. No, no, no, no," the Chef stammered, rolling up his sleeves as a white aura flashed about his person with such intensity the rubble surrounding them began to shudder. "He's back? How? Why?!"

Ochazuke bowed his head for a moment, his eyes layered in shadow as he considered his response.

"Years ago, he presented himself as champion of this world by brute strength. It was through an ill-gotten gain that suit his blusters, a murderer of his fellow men. His name once carried a great deal of weight behind it, but now..." He looked over to Zaofan for a moment, before his gaze drift back to Arthur, "Now, I hear only the name of a man who should have remained dead."

For his part, Zaofan had pulled out his katchin staff and had already been warming up, its black metal whistling about him in a tight fluorish.

"I don't know how he got out, but he's not done yet. Let's stick him back in."
    "Apologies, I... meant no disrespect towards the ha--Totoma," said Nevanlinna. "He is simply a... difficult individual for one such as I to deal with, what with his theatrics and Seri forcing me to read his comics. And watch his movies. And look at her merchandise of him that she bought from... Pinach, I believe. It gets tiring, beefiness or not."

Okay, there was little Seri could do to actually force her to do anything--she gave in to her demands because how could she deny such... exuberance from her 'little sister'? It was impossible. And tiring. Oh so very tiring.

Ah, the things she did out of sibling love.

Zaofan's sudden appearance took her by surprise. Had he somehow learned the Instant Transmission technique? Or perhaps she was simply too distracted by... everything going on. No matter.

Regardless, the two seemed to know this 'Battersea' quite well... and did not have the highest opinion of the man. While her relationship with these two was far from the best, she did trust their judgement in most regards. Now she really wanted this over.

"I see... sounds like a man lacking in any sort of character or redeeming qualities. Scum, in other words." And scum should be relegated to the dustbin of history, one way or another. At best, they are to be cautionary tales of what not to do. "Well, he is engaging Tasure at the moment, as I mentioned. Please, feel free to join her in laying him to rest, once you are finished speaking to this shade."

She bowed to Arthur again, then stepped back through the portal and sat down, closing her eyes and 'watching' the battle between Battersea-in-Totoma and Tasure from afar.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tasure bounced off the ground. Mid-bounce, she 'caught' herself, and IT'd a short distance away. Already, she could feel her body healing from Vaikuntha's... blessing or whatever. Good, good.

"Not bad. Your techniques, at least, are pretty nice," she said. "Mind showing me another? Earth techniques have always interested me... so varied and unique, compared to... anywhere except Nevada, really."

Her (somewhat backhanded) praise was genuine. These Lion School techniques weren't complex, but they were quite effective, for what they were. As someone who preferred 'simplicity, perfected', she could respect that.

"Apologies, I... meant no disrespect towards the ha--Totoma," said Nevanlinna. "He is simply a... difficult individual for one such as I to deal with, what with his theatrics and Seri forcing me to read his comics. And watch his movies. And look at her merchandise of him that she bought from... Pinach, I believe. It gets tiring, beefiness or not."

Okay, there was little Seri could do to actually force her to do anything--she gave in to her demands because how could she deny such... exuberance from her 'little sister'? It was impossible. And tiring. Oh so very tiring.

Zaofan's sudden appearance took her by surprise. Had he somehow learned the Instant Transmission technique? Or perhaps she was simply too distracted by... everything going on. No matter.

Regardless, the two seemed to know this 'Battersea' quite well... and did not have the highest opinion of the man. While her relationship with these two was far from the best, she did trust their judgement in most regards. Now she really wanted this over.

"I see... sounds like a man lacking in any sort of character or redeeming qualities. Scum, in other words." And scum should be relegated to the dustbin of history, one way or another. At best, they are to be cautionary tales of what not to do. "Well, he is engaging Tasure at the moment, as I mentioned. Please, feel free to join her in laying him to rest, once you are finished speaking to this shade."

She bowed to Arthur again, then stepped back through the portal and sat down, closing her eyes and 'watching' the battle between Battersea-in-Totoma and Tasure from afar.
    "Perhaps Totoma does have his eccentricities," Ochazuke replied, "his commitment, however, is without question."

Though according to Parsley, this had been the very reason his body fell prey to this scheme, apparently for the second time while his soul drifted in the afterlife.

Perhaps I should have asked Arthur to pull him back...

"Imagine if Jagam hadn't even the aspiration of Empire...and you might have an idea of the sort of King Simon Battersea purported himself to be," he continued. "We'll go in, but it is your realm. Until the matter is settled, ensure that nobody leaves."

Some small part of him turned his thoughts to Master Balon, standing there on the grounds of the New Dragon Temple fathoms below. Though no treasures gilded its humble halls, what would the Champion think to see his former charge now? As much as I'd like to see that, it is far too important to risk.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "ERO!" With a resounding cry, the Id exploded out of whatever pile of rubble she had been scrounging through and pounced the ground next to the chef. "Is that true? Stupid Battersea is back?! No problem.....we beat him even WORSE then we did at tournament ero! Dummy won't know what hit him!

The id pounded her fists together and gave her signature shark smile.
    By this time, Zaofan had worked the preparations of his ki to working order. Still diminished from having revived Evangeline, he would be about as ready as he could under the circumstances.

"Remember, he's in Totoma's body," Zaofan said. "Never liked Battersea, but he wasn't a pushover five years ago, and if he somehow figures out the power of a Super Saiyan, I don't need to tell you how bad that would be."

A blue aura shrouded his staff, and the swirling force of Kaiten exploded on its surface with a reverb of concentrated kinetic energy pouring within it.

Her foot goes through an afterimage as Simon disappears.

An aura of withering fear suddenly envelopes her as his voice chuckles from behind.

“Blast Revolver!”

Six powerful shots go off almost right against her back, blasting her downward.
    Once they had crossed over into Vaikuntha, the first thing Ochazuke and Zaofan noticed was the air was filled with some strange resonant energy. Though its surface seemed to have the bearing of an endless verdant field, the hozon that integrated itself within the matter of the place seemed to support it, a moment of flourishing stretched long and endlessly.

To see the body of their friend throw energies so callously into his mother in the midst of it, however, determined their course, and in particular, Zaofan's speed ramped up to take advantage of the opening. Speeding in at a blind angle, the martial chef thrust his staff right between Battersea's shoulderblades.

Meanwhile, Ochazuke surveyed their opponent, and slowly gathered his power.

And now... to show him what he had.

"Well... there's this trick I learned from, haha... an Arcosian that was with my group early on," Totoma said, throwing a punch... which entered a small void tunnel that formed right in front of him, emerging... right in front of Vocado's face. Kind of a cheap shot, but saiyans were about two things when it came to fighting.

Winning and, more importantly, enjoying the fight. Half-saiyan or not, he was mostly the same way... and oh boy did he love using void tunnels. Just...
    Totoma's opening move was to create a small portal in midair. Vocado had seen them plenty during his time in Otherworld. He didn't know why the boy thought that was some remarkable thing that was worth announcing, even if he learned it from an Arcosian of all things. Then, the boy's fist emerged from the portal and struck him in the face. His head recoiled slightly. "I see," he said after rubbing the spot where he was struck. "An impressive technique. And you said an... Arcosian taught you?" He found that hard to believe. Even based on speaking with others in Heaven, it didn't sound like that race had changed much since he was last alive.

Then again, there were always outliers.

Vocado didn't intend on retaliating just yet. He still wanted to see what Totoma could do. He surged ahead and tossed a volley of "light" jabs to test his defenses.

Down below, Rutaba groaned and a rose to a sitting position. "Ugh, my head. What happened?" Her eyes drifted upward. There, she found Vocado and Totoma engaged in battle. "Ooooo~h!" She scrambled to her feet to get a better vantage point. "Wow, they're so powerful!" I can't wait until I'm that strong. It'll probably take forever, but I'll get there!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma's opening move was to create a small portal in midair. Vocado had seen them plenty during his time in Otherworld. He didn't know why the boy thought that was some remarkable thing that was worth announcing, even if he learned it from an Arcosian of all things. Then, the boy's fist emerged from the portal and struck him in the face. His head recoiled slightly. "I see," he said after rubbing the spot where he was struck. "An impressive technique. And you said an... Arcosian taught you?" He found that hard to believe. Even based on speaking with others in Heaven, it didn't sound like that race had changed much since he was last alive.

Then again, there were always outliers.

Vocado didn't intend on retaliating just yet. He still wanted to see what Totoma could do. He surged ahead and tossed a volley of "light" jabs to test his defenses.

Down below, Rutaba groaned and a rose to a sitting position. "Ugh, my head. What happened?" Her eyes drifted upward. There, she found Vocado and Totoma engaged in battle. "Ooooo~h!" She scrambled to her feet to get a better vantage point. "Wow, they're so powerful!" I can't wait until I'm that strong. It'll probably take forever, but I'll get there!
    "Yeah, though he was kind of..." He paused for a moment. "...well, you know how Arcosians are. Had a lot of neat techniques, though."

Vocado then surged ahead and sent a series of jabs at him. Totoma blocked as best he could, but he soon noticed two issues... one, these jabs were fast as hell and some got through, and even when he blocked them, the place where he blocked would go numb and **** up his coordination with that arm for a while. This was, he figured, just to test his defenses, so it probably wasn't anywhere near as hard as the Legendary Super Saiyan could hit when he got serious...

...****, he was outmatched. What would his mom do in this situation?

Well, duh, yell at him.

No, if she were in his place, not just watching...

Ah, she'd adjust. Or scream at him to adjust on-the-fly. One of those.

While he soon began taking a solid hit here and there, after a few exchanges, his defense began to improve, as he switched from mere blocking to parrying, partially redirecting the force of the blow away from his body. Yeah, he was still getting hit, but with this change, it wasn't quite as bad. Of course, he fully realized that if Vocado were to get serious, he'd be KO'd almost instantly.

This defensive fight lasted for a few minutes, but then... he saw it! A chance to actually land a strike! Well, okay, it was a chance that resulted from a hole in his own defense, but... **** it, if he was gonna get socked in the jaw no matter what, he was gonna return the favor! He threw his fist forward...

...landing but a single solid blow on Vocado's cheek, while receiving a (much more) solid blow of his own. His world swirled as he dropped from the air and impacted the ground... though he managed to maintain his Super Saiyan 2 form, at least. After a moment just... laying there, waiting for his head to stop spinning, he sat up, rubbing his cheek. "...holy crap, feels like someone just slammed a mountain into my cheek. A big one, like Mt Ribrianne or something."

Getting to his feet unsteadily, he looked up at Vocado, grinning. "...so I've been wondering... when did you ascend past Super Saiyan? Was it some super-strong villain that the first level just couldn't handle, forcing you to go beyond your limits?" If he did it when he was still alive, then it was a hell of a well-kept secret, since the legends mentioned... absolutely nothing about surpassing Super Saiyan. Then again, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 looked pretty similar at first glance, and very few foes out there could challenge even a basic Super Saiyan, so... probably pretty easy to keep it on the down-low.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Perhaps Totoma does have his eccentricities," Ochazuke replied, "his commitment, however, is without question."

Though according to Parsley, this had been the very reason his body fell prey to this scheme, apparently for the second time while his soul drifted in the afterlife.

Perhaps I should have asked Arthur to pull him back...

"Imagine if Jagam hadn't even the aspiration of Empire...and you might have an idea of the sort of King Simon Battersea purported himself to be," he continued. "We'll go in, but it is your realm. Until the matter is settled, ensure that nobody leaves."

Some small part of him turned his thoughts to Master Balon, standing there on the grounds of the New Dragon Temple fathoms below. Though no treasures gilded its humble halls, what would the Champion think to see his former charge now? As much as I'd like to see that, it is far too important to risk.

By this time, Zaofan had worked the preparations of his ki to working order. Still diminished from having revived Evangeline, he would be about as ready as he could under the circumstances.

"Remember, he's in Totoma's body," Zaofan said. "Never liked Battersea, but he wasn't a pushover five years ago, and if he somehow figures out the power of a Super Saiyan, I don't need to tell you how bad that would be."

A blue aura shrouded his staff, and the swirling force of Kaiten exploded on its surface with a reverb of concentrated kinetic energy pouring within it.

Once they had crossed over into Vaikuntha, the first thing Ochazuke and Zaofan noticed was the air was filled with some strange resonant energy. Though its surface seemed to have the bearing of an endless verdant field, the hozon that integrated itself within the matter of the place seemed to support it, a moment of flourishing stretched long and endlessly.

To see the body of their friend throw energies so callously into his mother in the midst of it, however, determined their course, and in particular, Zaofan's speed ramped up to take advantage of the opening. Speeding in at a blind angle, the martial chef thrust his staff right between Battersea's shoulderblades.

Meanwhile, Ochazuke surveyed their opponent, and slowly gathered his power.
    The blow stops his response to Tasure. He staggers but than rights himawld and turns.

“Hello brother.”

Simon grunts and electricity flicks around his body, aura exploding out as he goes Super Saiyan 2.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

His answer wasn't anything she was expecting. A portent of the future, a plot or happening that centered around Sarada, Inanna, and either herself or Nevanlinna. Night was interested in how they would do and if they would survive this... happening. Of course, he either didn't know or didn't want to say what that thing was. She wanted to ask so she could help the two people she was certain were involved prepare, but she had already asked her question and didn't want to have to reveal any more than she already had.

Him knowing and watching Kakarot and his allies was interesting. There was so much she wanted to ask about him and those he was close to, but that could come another time. Besides, she could just pop by the Rookery herself and inquire directly. It would cost her, but it was worth it, she felt. I wonder if he's gotten any stronger. Probably so.

This prophecy gave her quite a bit to think about. "I see. Not as bad as I thought, but still foreboding. I don't suppose you can tell me more about this coming conflict?"
    ‘Not our arrangement. My turn. Tell me, Princess, where is Auroc’s Apparatus?’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

‘Not our arrangement. My turn. Tell me, Princess, where is Auroc’s Apparatus?’
    "Tch." She was hoping to study it and use it as her own personal mode of universal transportation. Inanna's technique used so much energy and left her exhausted for a time.

"I have it with me," she answered truthfully.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Tch." She was hoping to study it and use it as her own personal mode of universal transportation. Inanna's technique used so much energy and left her exhausted for a time.

"I have it with me," she answered truthfully.
    Night smiles wide, copper eyes glowing.

‘Good. Have fun with it, Princess.’

He plays another tune, than holds his hand out.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Night smiles wide, copper eyes glowing.

‘Good. Have fun with it, Princess.’

He plays another tune, than holds his hand out.
    It sounded like he wanted her to keep it. That was good, because it was going to be more than useful once she got her mind wrapped around those equations. Like Auroc, she figured she would only use it to travel within universe, so there wouldn't be any problems.

When he held his hand out, she knew what that meant. "It's time for the tributes so we can go," she told Avoca.

Avoca sighed and opened a capsule. Within it was contained... an action figure. Not just any action figure, but the limited edition Legendary Series Just Saiyan figure with exchangeable Super Saiyan hair and Kamehameha attachment.

It was supposed to be a surprised for their son's fourth birthday, but she figured actually living to see that birthday was more important.

Parsley, for hers, produced something more simple. She remembered that Sasheem dazzled Night with a pile of tacos, so the man clearly wasn't picky. She produced a jade figurine of a woman with a pair of wings that reached down to her ankles.

Both woman set their gifts to the ground. "Hope those are acceptable."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It sounded like he wanted her to keep it. That was good, because it was going to be more than useful once she got her mind wrapped around those equations. Like Auroc, she figured she would only use it to travel within universe, so there wouldn't be any problems.

When he held his hand out, she knew what that meant. "It's time for the tributes so we can go," she told Avoca.

Avoca sighed and opened a capsule. Within it was contained... an action figure. Not just any action figure, but the limited edition Legendary Series Just Saiyan figure with exchangeable Super Saiyan hair and Kamehameha attachment.

It was supposed to be a surprised for their son's fourth birthday, but she figured actually living to see that birthday was more important.

Parsley, for hers, produced something more simple. She remembered that Sasheem dazzled Night with a pile of tacos, so the man clearly wasn't picky. She produced a jade figurine of a woman with a pair of wings that reached down to her ankles.

Both woman set their gifts to the ground. "Hope those are acceptable."
    He grins, copper eyes flashing as he plays a tune and the two levitate to him.

‘See you again soon, Princess. Avoca. Until next time.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM