Page 33 of 371 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Using specific combinations of jumps. Praxat speeds after Dash at an absurd speed and with great control stops on dime next to Dash. Praxat sees the condition Eva is in, and her skin turns a deep red.

Praxat turns on her goggles' X-ray vision to use it to check to see if Eva has any bone fractures." Eva, what the hell happen, Who the hell did this to you?" Praxat said.
    Eva smiles.

“Just a few minor invaders. They seem taken care of at the moment.”

Her left shoulder is sprained, left ankle broken, and both arms have deep cuts on them.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

OT:

I see what you did there, CoR.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva smiles.

“Just a few minor invaders. They seem taken care of at the moment.”

Her left shoulder is sprained, left ankle broken, and both arms have deep cuts on them.
    Even Dash could tell she was banged up pretty bad, "You need to be patched up right quick. Ah have questions, but your health is more'n'portant."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The pauses Knight turns and looks at Inanna.

One spear shimmers, vibrating, and suddenly Inanna finds the tip touching her neck as it suddenly teleported there.

“Speak, Oni. Your kind cannot lie, I am told: is Auroc truly defeated?”
    "I am not my kind," Inanna stated with a smirk, "but the truth is far more amusing than any lie I might manage. Yes. He was defeated. I punched him so hard in his transformed state, that he was reduced to little more than an inert egg. Carried off to lick his wounds no doubt, but his assault on Vocado was... short.

Beyond that, I freed a considerable number of conscripts... Sir K'lot, and Lady Siew among them."

"The spear is nice. Careful you don't lose it..."

Inanna did love her some shiny things, after all.

OT:

I see what you did there, CoR.
    Are you not entertained?!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Even Dash could tell she was banged up pretty bad, "You need to be patched up right quick. Ah have questions, but your health is more'n'portant."
    " Eva, my goggles' X-ray vision shows that you left shoulder is sprained and that you left ankle is broken. Also, both your arms have deep cuts," Praxat said.

Praxat turns off her goggles X-ray vision and whispers to Dash. " When I'm using my goggles' X-ray vision. They do not emit X-rays. Instead, they emit radiation I discovered called Luue Radiation name after myself," Praxat whispered.

" I refer to it as X-ray vision, because it's just catchier, and the word Luue ray vision isn't nearly as catchy," Praxat whispered.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I am not my kind," Inanna stated with a smirk, "but the truth is far more amusing than any lie I might manage. Yes. He was defeated. I punched him so hard in his transformed state, that he was reduced to little more than an inert egg. Carried off to lick his wounds no doubt, but his assault on Vocado was... short.

Beyond that, I freed a considerable number of conscripts... Sir K'lot, and Lady Siew among them."

"The spear is nice. Careful you don't lose it..."

Inanna did love her some shiny things, after all.

Are you not entertained?!
    "She... tells the truth," said Nevanlinna, limping up beside Inanna, supported by Totoma. The effort to free Lady Siew had taken a lot out of her, forcing the Threshling Princess to take a short rest. Even then, she had only managed to come this far thanks to this buffoonish halfbreed. She pushed off him and stood up, still slightly shaky. "...that will be enough. Thank you."

"And she did so by punching through me, as I stood toe-to-toe with the false god," she said, motioning to the still-healing wound in her torso. Honestly, it had been a miracle she'd survived that. "Now.. please.. just stand down. This group has overcome, one way or another, every obstacle set in their path by Auroc or otherwise. They are not to be trifled with, I can assure you of that."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "She... tells the truth," said Nevanlinna, limping up beside Inanna, supported by Totoma. The effort to free Lady Siew had taken a lot out of her, forcing the Threshling Princess to take a short rest. Even then, she had only managed to come this far thanks to this buffoonish halfbreed. She pushed off him and stood up, still slightly shaky. "...that will be enough. Thank you."

"And she did so by punching through me, as I stood toe-to-toe with the false god," she said, motioning to the still-healing wound in her torso. Honestly, it had been a miracle she'd survived that. "Now.. please.. just stand down. This group has overcome, one way or another, every obstacle set in their path by Auroc or otherwise. They are not to be trifled with, I can assure you of that."
    "To the point where," Inanna continued where Nevanlinna left off, "it's everything I can do to build alliances with our enemies before they die horribly. Or... you know... I kill them."

The golden-eyed woman smirked.

"I do enjoy that part, admittedly. Tearing them to pieces, or vaporizing them with a gesture. Care to experience the fun firsthand?" One could say what they wanted... but Inanna was certainly different in many respects, compared to her former "self".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The spear retreated from her throat and the Knight stiffly nods.

“Then I surrender.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods as Kai walks up and starts helping to heal some of her wounds. He himself is also fairly battered.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The spear retreated from her throat and the Knight stiffly nods.

“Then I surrender.”
    Inanna chuckles. "Delightful. Now," the woman said before bowing her head in acknowledgement.

"Have a name?"

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna chuckles. "Delightful. Now," the woman said before bowing her head in acknowledgement.

"Have a name?"
    The Knight pauses before answering, Boeing with a fist on his chest.

“Knight of the Silver Spear Attol Lop.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Knight pauses before answering, Boeing with a fist on his chest.

“Knight of the Silver Spear Attol Lop.”
    Parsley breathed out and let her golden power fade from existence. "You've made a wise decision, Attol," she remarked. "Your colleague revealed that Auroc wanted a set of dragonballs for himself. Are you aware of what he intended on wishing for himself?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley breathed out and let her golden power fade from existence. "You've made a wise decision, Attol," she remarked. "Your colleague revealed that Auroc wanted a set of dragonballs for himself. Are you aware of what he intended on wishing for himself?"
    “Yes.”

The Knight pauses before answering, as if decided how best to say it.

“He wanted access to the Otherworld. The afterlife. There is someone in HFIL that holds information he seeks. He wished to either wish that person alive and here, or wish himself the power to go to that person.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Yes.”

The Knight pauses before answering, as if decided how best to say it.

“He wanted access to the Otherworld. The afterlife. There is someone in HFIL that holds information he seeks. He wished to either wish that person alive and here, or wish himself the power to go to that person.”
    "He wanted a dead man's secrets?" She tapped her chin in contemplation. There were countless souls in Otherworld. The amount of wisdom trapped there, never to be heard again was mind boggling. If Auroc wanted to go to these lengths to find a particular nugget, it must have been important.

"Who was this person? We can go see them right now and take this information for ourselves."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "He wanted a dead man's secrets?" She tapped her chin in contemplation. There were countless souls in Otherworld. The amount of wisdom trapped there, never to be heard again was mind boggling. If Auroc wanted to go to these lengths to find a particular nugget, it must have been important.

"Who was this person? We can go see them right now and take this information for ourselves."
    "I'm not going to lie, none of this would be a problem if the people in power weren't bumbling idiots." Inanna commented off-hand.

"I really need to make with the housecleaning."

Arx Inosaan