Page 34 of 371 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "He wanted a dead man's secrets?" She tapped her chin in contemplation. There were countless souls in Otherworld. The amount of wisdom trapped there, never to be heard again was mind boggling. If Auroc wanted to go to these lengths to find a particular nugget, it must have been important.

"Who was this person? We can go see them right now and take this information for ourselves."
    “A creature known as Lampton. I know nothing beyond the name.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I'm not going to lie, none of this would be a problem if the people in power weren't bumbling idiots." Inanna commented off-hand.

"I really need to make with the housecleaning."
    "The so called higher powers of the and every universe are no less fallible than you or I. Their failings have a wider scope and far more irreparable consequences."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “A creature known as Lampton. I know nothing beyond the name.”
    Parsley raised an eyebrow. "Lampton." She wondered what information he possessed that intrigued Auroc so. "Inanna, I may be time to pay your mother a visit."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Eva nods as Kai walks up and starts helping to heal some of her wounds. He himself is also fairly battered.
    "Dangit, ah gotta know what the heck this was all about." Shuffling her feet in impatience, "Maybe that Archer knows somethin, maybe someone knows somethin. Ah assume you two will be alright?" she asks Eva and Kai, not wanting to just run out on them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Eva nods as Kai walks up and starts helping to heal some of her wounds. He himself is also fairly battered.
    " Kai, you look pretty battered. Want me to check to see if you have any bone fractures with my goggles X-ray vision?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Kai, you look pretty battered. Want me to check to see if you have any bone fractures with my goggles X-ray vision?" Praxat said.
    "You're pretty handy with those goggles of yours. Have you ever thought of goin into medicine? Way everyone get's banged up al the time, one more healer couldn't hurt."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You're pretty handy with those goggles of yours. Have you ever thought of goin into medicine? Way everyone get's banged up al the time, one more healer couldn't hurt."
    " Nope, but I do have projects which I call Luue Ray Scanners. That I hope will replace X-ray scanners in hospitals. The problem is the material to make them is highly expensive and very rare," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    He nods.

“Pretty sure a few ribs are cracked. Go ahead.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Dangit, ah gotta know what the heck this was all about." Shuffling her feet in impatience, "Maybe that Archer knows somethin, maybe someone knows somethin. Ah assume you two will be alright?" she asks Eva and Kai, not wanting to just run out on them.
    They both nod.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

They both nod.
    With a moment hesitation and a look of concern, Dash nodded back then turned to Praxat, "Ah'll meet up with you later." with that, Dash heads back out towards the area where the Archer was last seen, searching for someone who could fill her in on what this was all about.

With a moment hesitation and a look of concern, Dash nodded back then turned to Praxat, "Ah'll meet up with you later." with that, Dash heads back out towards the area where the Archer was last seen, searching for someone who could fill her in on what this was all about.
    The gold knight remains on the Lookout, watching everything. Her helm off is off, revealing her Threshling features.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The gold knight remains on the Lookout, watching everything. Her helm off is off, revealing her Threshling features.
    Dash, casually walking up to her, "Heya, um, your a Threshling yet you're not attacking us. This whole situation has me confused. Any chance you can tell me why you'all are here and what in blue blazes is goin on?"

He nods.

“Pretty sure a few ribs are cracked. Go ahead.”
    Yeah, I'll meet up with you later, Dash," Praxat said. Praxat turns on her Goggles' X-ray vision to check to see if Kai has any bone fractures. " Kai and Eva when I was in a place that was very cold with Dash. I realize that I need to make myself an environmental suit for subzero environments," Praxat said.

" I would be no good to anyone if I'm hibernating," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The knight surrender when faced with the truth. It didn't go exactly as Avoca thought, but as long as it was over, that was all that mattered. He, Parsley, and Inanna conversed facts and realizations among themselves. From the sound of it, it seemed they were going to Otherworld. Parsley told her quite a bit about it -- as much as she knew. That **** really didn't seem like it actually existed, but Parsley had long given up her lying days.

Whether it was really real or not, Avoca didn't have any interest in talking to any dead people. The thought of talking to a floating cloud wasn't really her idea of a good time, even if one of them apparently held some important information.

Dragonballs. Gods. The Afterlife. All this **** flew straight over her head. She missed the good old days, back when her most pertinent concern was what she was going to eat right that moment. Nowadays, she had to concern herself with all this ****. And it wasn't like she went looking for it; it literally came knocking on her doorstep the moment that clown Auroc touched down and tried to nab Sarada. If it was up to her, she would still be in bed with her kids. Crap. Which planet are my kids on? Amazingly, the thought had never occurred to her until that exact moment.

With a deep sigh, she hobbled out of the RoSaT. Her hip still hurt like a bitch. She noticed Kai healing Eva and sighed again. "Hey my guy, toss some healing my way, I guess."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash, casually walking up to her, "Heya, um, your a Threshling yet you're not attacking us. This whole situation has me confused. Any chance you can tell me why you'all are here and what in blue blazes is goin on?"
    The Knight explains that their god, Auroc, declared war on the Saiyans and attacked Vocado. He then sent a strike team to Earth to kidnap Jinzi and Eva.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The knight surrender when faced with the truth. It didn't go exactly as Avoca thought, but as long as it was over, that was all that mattered. He, Parsley, and Inanna conversed facts and realizations among themselves. From the sound of it, it seemed they were going to Otherworld. Parsley told her quite a bit about it -- as much as she knew. That **** really didn't seem like it actually existed, but Parsley had long given up her lying days.

Whether it was really real or not, Avoca didn't have any interest in talking to any dead people. The thought of talking to a floating cloud wasn't really her idea of a good time, even if one of them apparently held some important information.

Dragonballs. Gods. The Afterlife. All this **** flew straight over her head. She missed the good old days, back when her most pertinent concern was what she was going to eat right that moment. Nowadays, she had to concern herself with all this ****. And it wasn't like she went looking for it; it literally came knocking on her doorstep the moment that clown Auroc touched down and tried to nab Sarada. If it was up to her, she would still be in bed with her kids. Crap. Which planet are my kids on? Amazingly, the thought had never occurred to her until that exact moment.

With a deep sigh, she hobbled out of the RoSaT. Her hip still hurt like a bitch. She noticed Kai healing Eva and sighed again. "Hey my guy, toss some healing my way, I guess."
    Kai nods tiredly after finishing with Eva.

He walks over and start tending to her wounds.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM