Page 340 of 371 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5560

Praxat looks at the bowl of water in front of her and ponders. (After I had unlocked that new form of mine with the help of Held and Zaofan. I discovered that it had rapidly aged me. This discovery came about when I first board this ship,) Praxat thought.

( When I looked at myself in a mirror on board this ship. I discovered that I had more spots than usual. Spots are associated with age in adults of my species,) Praxat thought.

( I was shocked to discover I had the same number of spots on my body as a 34.8-year Toadian. I used the Skeletochronology method to double-check. Using a microscope to count growth rings on my toes. I could confirm that I had indeed aged by 5.8 years,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Didn't take her long at all to reach it. She's a natural," said Totoma, grinning. "But I suppose you'd know that, given how she's your cousin and all."

Ah, right, the god ritual. He'd forgotten about all that, with how immersed in his training with Rutaba and Vocado he had been. It still sort of interested him, but on the other hand...

"Heh, looking forward to seeing how strong that god ritual makes everyone. I'll help, of course, but I think I'll pass on becoming a god, myself, unless we really need it." He might still end up needing it to keep up, but as weird as it sounded, especially for someone like him that had often coasted on natural talent and, uh... asspulls--because that's what a lot of his harebrained ideas like combining Super Saiyan and Hitozaru amounted to--taking a shortcut like that just didn't sit right with him.

He remained silent for a moment, then continued. "...I know the rest of you have more or less discarded it--even mom seems to consider it just a... novelty or teaching aid at this point--but I feel like I'm just on the edge of really figuring out Hitozaru's true potential. I've gotten my body used to it, and Haurvatat can heal any damage that it does cause, and I can blend it with Super Saiyan pretty well, but it's still... unstable? Not like 'haha boom' unstable, but 'waste a crapton of energy' unstable. Like Super Saiyan 3 on steroids."

Sighing, Totoma scratched the back of his head. "...might just be crazy and wasting my time, but... guess we'll see."

At that moment, Totoma felt a tug on his hair, turned around and saw... a child? What was a child doing here?

"Oh? And who's this adorable little fighter? Friend of yours, Sarada?"

Huh, judging from her appearance, she was a halfbreed. And also adorable. This was a little-known fact, but the Zhu clan had a noted love of children. Simply adored them. Probably why the Zhu clan was... large enough to be its own ethnic group, at this point. Kneeling down, Totoma rummaged around his pocket and... ah, there it was!

Pulling out the Muffin Button, he held it out to the young half-saiyan. "Here, push... you'll get a tasty treat!" Clicking the button with his thumb, a double chocolate muffin *poofed* into existence and landed on the floor. Still edible, since it did have that little... wrapper thingy that muffins came in, too.
    Sarada figured it wouldn't have. Rutaba and Pinach had learned better, more modern training techniques; that, combined with their natural talent, surely made for giant leaps in power very quickly. It helped she had the best teacher a Saiyan could possibly have. That being Vocado, though she supposed Totoma was okay, too.

"Good to find your own path," she said when Totoma started talking about Hitozaru. "Did Vocado teach you anything about it?" Tasure told her that she managed to get some training in with Vocado and that she showed him the form. That it was the form that the Sadalans lived in showed that it was more than just a power-up technique. She had a feeling that it was the closest thing to the Saiyans' natural form that they could get.

"You know the Saiyans on Sadala live in that form. As far as I know, they seem healthy, but we won't know until we start observing them up close." Sellerie was supposed to present her plan and budget proposal to her within the next month. She was excited to finally unlock the secrets of their past. It was such a mystery; whatever wasn't lost to time had been twisted and obscured by propaganda. To learn the truth of who they were as a people would be a relief.

"Eh, friend?" She looked down at the baby and chuckle. "No, that's my daughter. Her name is Kumara, and her Oni name is Shala."

The child watched Totoma cautiously as he pulled out his Muffin Button and created a chocolate muffin out of nothing. She giggled and quickly devoured the confection within seconds. "She's a black hole," Sarada said dryly.

"Cake!" the baby squealed. "Die! Die!"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 06-26-2021 at 07:37 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Time Period 3: 7 Months In

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Your wish is granted.”

Light fills their eyes, and the world shifts.
    For the enormity of what had been asked, for those gathered here today to bear witness to the result of plots and prophecy shaped through eons eternal, mere words would not suffice. Even for all her power, Tiamat the Eternal could only do so much to change the outcome.

How appropriately clever, then, that she had allowed them to bear witness to the ones who sought to grind this and how ever many other universes to dust to suit their whims.

The experience of this vision was not dissimilar to that disembodied sensation that Ochazuke had experienced, brushing against Creation in a desperate ploy to seek Held's murderer from afar, and over the range of distant worlds the sensations were hardly remote as he had seen them. The fidelity of the vision, however, was equaled only by the knowledge of that vast span between him and those hidden enemies, and the looming helplessness to do anything about it.

To see Grinthorn's smoke and smile again would always be far too soon, but the Elder Dragon spoke a name. After all this time, he finally had a face to put to it.

"Sakin."

For all her scheming and flippancy with Charco and the boy's entire bloodline, there was something in Islay's regal bearing that had an aura of a higher power, standing within this mortal sphere yet all the same entirely apart from it. For the Fallen One, however, it seems whatever had befallen him eons ago had put a rot in whatever divine countenance he had once possessed. Just like their champion, he'd found a means to strip the godhead from others, and doubtlessly with it, a hideous strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    They lined themselves up in a nice little row for them to knock down, permanently. And once Sakin was dealt with, the sealed universes could rejoin the multiverse proper again. Which meant Sarada could travel to different universes to fight all the strong fighters there and grow as a warrior. And even make some new friends along the way. I wonder if there are any Saiyans in these universes.

"Well, this is bad. But at least we know that our last enemies are the ones we've known about all along." She sighed heavily. "Looks like we need something with more oomph than that jackass' magic hammer."
    "Moreover, there is the matter of finding the fallen angel and his foresworn world," Ochazuke said, "But if they could have accomplished this with a mere compact, by now they would have. He is yet diminished, which means they'll be searching for the Eternal Dragonballs which would make Eldfen come into his full power to make this accursed wish..."

One of which Banespell had possessed and, perhaps inadvertently, granted to him.

"...or Sakin, for all his scheming, is no longer his peer."

"Perhaps for all this, but for Genesis, the Immortals yet fear death...and then there is the Remnant. if these were the clandestine matters meant for a Destroyer..." He said no more, but the terse exhale pressed through Ochazuke's gritted teeth was all that expressed his mounting frustration of the time lost and the ground yet to gain. "Rebirth and pulling down the walls, to what end?"

The second vision was more….personal. It seemed to project a future event, one terrifying and potentially universal ending.

It shows a woman, beautiful and reminiscent of Asha’rah’s mortal form mixed with Genesis’. But the eyes, the eyes are those of Sakin, old and calculating and selfish. Creation and Destruction energies curl around her hands, and ringed around her were her allies.

Sarada, Parsley, Totoma, Tasure, Avoca, and Inda’ren reborn, golden auras all subservient to the woman. With them were six clad in silver auras, Charco, Sasheem, Etrina, Nevalinna, Held, and Sheki’hinah. These too were beholden to the women.

Three others float alongside this new Sakin. Ruination Ishtar, She Who Stalks, and Inanna. Three Destroyers to accompany their new Master.

Behind this group lay a shattered and battered looking portal, and in front of the group lays an assortment of fighters and defenders. Amongst them the remaining M-Fighters, their allies, and many they did not recognize. A Saiyan with a red aura, another with Crystal blue. A namekian in a turban, a vampire with a plethora of Frost Demons behind her. A goblin, two blue skinned Angels, a tall and muscular grey alien, and dozens more all opposing this force.

In an instant, the vision shows the destruction of a universe and it ends, the dragon once more before you all.

“What is your second wish?”
    Fortuitously, it came in a second vision, although this one was far less grounded. Perhaps with this vision, this story of the gods and ascended, a figment was all that would be required. For those who mastered the forces of Creation and Destruction, they simply were. Surrounded by a host of gold and silver, this chimeric deity possessed the wills of those who ascended to her side. It was with great trepidation that Ochazuke found that despite their new mantles, their faces, their auras, were far too familiar. Just as much as the only force standing to oppose them were a battalion consisting of complete strangers.

Is this it, then? Tethered to such ambition, those who were there at the beginning shall reap the deaths of entire universes beyond our own?

Tiamat showed them a second vision. It, from what Parsley and Maiz told her, was an expansion of the vision Eva had while she was dying. The woman, the centerpiece of the vision, was an amalgamation of Asha'rah, Sakin, and Genesis. She wasn't sure how, but the three had managed to merge bodies. Surrounding them were twelve people, six enshrouded with golden auras and six with silver auras. Those of silver were Charco, Sasheem, Etrina, Nevalinna, Held, and Shek'hinah. Those of gold were Parsley, Totoma, Tasure, Avoca, Inda'ren, and... "Me? Bullshit! I don't bow to anyone except Inanna! No Saiyan would. I won't allow it!"
    "Would if be the same, then, if a Saiyan had a chance to make all others bow?"

"The details are missing. This is just the end-result, so we don't know the path that led up to this. There has to be a reasonable explanation for this." How else could she explain her future self bowing down to someone else? It seemed that Inanna was under this person's control, which was absolutely impossible. Inanna was immune to telepathy and general mind-fuckery. She and Parsley, while not immune, were incredibly resistant to it. Them being mind-controlled was highly unlikely. And she knew it wasn't a conscious thing, so what?

"I need to talk to her about this when she gets back," she murmured.

The defenders and those opposing "them" were a curious thing. It included the M-Fighters not under Asha'sis's sway, and several people she had never seen before. People from other universes? If so, then that fight had to have been a big deal to require a resistance of that caliber. Still, Sarada couldn't bring herself to seriously battle her friends. There was something they were missing that would make it all make sense.
    "If."

Whether he was referring to this dark vision, or the Oni departed to who knows where, he left ambiguous for a moment.

"That is the future where Sakin has won. To allow this to happen...cheh."

At this point, there were many questions from this newly bloomed answer. For now, one thing was certain.

"The path that will bring us here is the one we are currently upon, where we believe in ourselves solely...to the exclusion of each other."

In an instant, the vision shows the destruction of a universe and it ends, the dragon once more before you all.

“What is your second wish?”
    As the vision faded and the eternal dark of a doomed universe blanketed their sight, the solid platform of the Lookout seemed far less sturdy for a moment, and Ochazuke leaned slightly as he asserted his stance.

The greater half of a year had passed in the blink of an eye. As the days slipped by, more and more did it become apparent that if they did not make a change, this would likely be the last one for most of them. In the dark sky above, Tiamat beckoned.

Would that we could but wish these enemies away, rather than stay the course of that savage law. By her own maxim, it seems, had Asha'rah been brought low. Strive. Did you ever truly know the meaning of the word...?

"Evangeline," he asked, "if we end the summoning with one wish remaining, how much sooner can the Dragonballs reaffirm themselves?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Zao-san's tone and countenance was... angry? Annoyed? Something like that. But beneath it, he could tell that his friend was glad to see him, as he was glad to see him. And though he couldn't see his face, he was sure that Mr Ohazuke felt the same

"Hehe, sorry about that. But that Sihn guy was in danger and I couldn't think of any other way to get to him besides acting like a beacon, ya know? As for staying there, I... well, Vocado's a legend among saiyans, and I figured that there wasn't anyone that could put me on the path to drawing out my Super Saiyan powers than him." He was mostly right about that, although the experience had not come without its own emotional costs...

...god, he wanted to see his family. But he could be patient juuust a bit longer.
    Perhaps it was the dwindling vision of cosmic schemers, the future written where he would not only have to fight his friends, but his mistress who had succumbed to the forces of old magic, but as the Dragon lingered above them and the moment reasserted himself, the chef found himself twitching indignantly.

s-Sorry?! I pulled you out of the grave and for seven months and all you can say is--?!?!

Well, that better have been worth it, because in no time at all he pounced at Totoma.

"PRESSURE KIIIIIICK!"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As the vision faded and the eternal dark of a doomed universe blanketed their sight, the solid platform of the Lookout seemed far less sturdy for a moment, and Ochazuke leaned slightly as he asserted his stance.

The greater half of a year had passed in the blink of an eye. As the days slipped by, more and more did it become apparent that if they did not make a change, this would likely be the last one for most of them. In the dark sky above, Tiamat beckoned.

Would that we could but wish these enemies away, rather than stay the course of that savage law. By her own maxim, it seems, had Asha'rah been brought low. Strive. Did you ever truly know the meaning of the word...?

"Evangeline," he asked, "if we end the summoning with one wish remaining, how much sooner can the Dragonballs reaffirm themselves?"
    “Immediately.”

She looks at Tiamat, who nods her ponderous head in affirmation.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Moreover, there is the matter of finding the fallen angel and his foresworn world," Ochazuke said, "But if they could have accomplished this with a mere compact, by now they would have. He is yet diminished, which means they'll be searching for the Eternal Dragonballs which would make Eldfen come into his full power to make this accursed wish..."

One of which Banespell had possessed and, perhaps inadvertently, granted to him.

"...or Sakin, for all his scheming, is no longer his peer."

"Perhaps for all this, but for Genesis, the Immortals yet fear death...and then there is the Remnant. if these were the clandestine matters meant for a Destroyer..." He said no more, but the terse exhale pressed through Ochazuke's gritted teeth was all that expressed his mounting frustration of the time lost and the ground yet to gain. "Rebirth and pulling down the walls, to what end?"
    Sarada sighed softly. "Maiz said she'll speak with you whenever you can make your way to her," she said. "She just has concerns about the means you intend to use to find Sakin. If it's with this guardian network thing... that's for you two to hash out." Sarada certainly hoped Meagan had made improvements to the network since Letchee used it to slay six guardians and take their power. Such a thing shouldn't have been possible, but having them all connected together and him having ready access made it so. It was a freak accident that shouldn't have been easy to replicate, but neither Maiz nor Sarada wanted to take any chances. The latter was entirely too valuable to lose due to someone else's negligence.

"Would if be the same, then, if a Saiyan had a chance to make all others bow?"
    "Yes. Why do you think we're so hated in the galaxy?" She shook her head. "We spent five hundreds forcing innocent people to bend the knee, even to each other, and we're still paying for it. In many cases, literally. I'll be damned if I let someone else try it again." Bowing out of respect was on thing; doing it out of forced subjugation was an entirely different matter. Many of her subjects did so willingly because they respected her. She had earned it. This amalgamation... she didn't know what their future path toward this end held, but she was certain that if Sakin and Genesis were involved, willing respect was not in the cards. Even Asha'rah was undeserving of respect after all her bullshit.

"If."

Whether he was referring to this dark vision, or the Oni departed to who knows where, he left ambiguous for a moment.

"That is the future where Sakin has won. To allow this to happen...cheh."

At this point, there were many questions from this newly bloomed answer. For now, one thing was certain.

"The path that will bring us here is the one we are currently upon, where we believe in ourselves solely...to the exclusion of each other."
    "And how did it end up that way? Because it wasn't always like this." She remembered very well that, in the beginning, they were all far closer despite most of them living on other worlds. A contentious situation like what happened on Darkle never would have happened in the past. It had changed at some point, and Sarada intended on finding out when and how to fix it.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 06-26-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Immediately.”

She looks at Tiamat, who nods her ponderous head in affirmation.
    "Then it shall be to our advantage that Tiamat lay dormant for a time," Ochazuke replied, "If she were to recover her strength, the better to hold a miracle in reserve that we may use it, moreso if we incur further losses in the days ahead."

The power to undo the ravages of time and rewrite reality was something that Banespell feared, even as he wielded such a force to his own ends. His Forger's hands forever stilled, what would he say now had he witnessed the truth? In his attempts to stem the order bleeding out from this universe, would he still invite the Goddess of Ruination to treat with Eldfen as a peer?

Held, Jack and Nunlil of course came immediately to mind, but The Namekian Elder, the Nail of this universe, was a great loss to his people; moreover, the Universe, if the creation of Dragonballs was his craft. As they were the legacy of Fife for some thousand years or so, short of some conjured trick of True Magic, or mage's craft, they could be allies to call upon. Perhaps it would be time to call upon Slak to meet the Namekians at large, face to face.

But now even more conscious of the dwindling resources available to them, time chief among them, Ochazuke prepared his second wish, and looking over to Evangeline and Zaofan, thought over how to word it carefully.

"The Ulthan known as the Judge passed his sentence. For those who had been affected by his actions, restore that which had been taken away from them."

It was a bit of a gamble, certainly, but perhaps the Dragon could grant them something of a boon. It would not do for the Nevadian Admiral to remain confined when he could be mobilized. In addition, Evangeline had endured a great amount of torment in her duties for the sake of them all. Though he and Zaofan had fanned the last ember of life in the Guardian, Ochazuke had seen firsthand what she could do at the height of her powers. More than ever, they would need her guidance.

Sarada sighed softly. "Maiz said she'll speak with you whenever you can make your way to her," she said. "She just has concerns about the means you intend to use to find Sakin. If it's with this guardian network thing... that's for you two to hash out." Sarada certainly hoped Meagan had made improvements to the network since Letchee used it to slay six guardians and take their power. Such a thing shouldn't have been possible, but having them all connected together and him having ready access made it so. It was a freak accident that shouldn't have been easy to replicate, but neither Maiz nor Sarada wanted to take any chances. The latter was entirely too valuable to lose due to someone else's negligence.
    With the second wish put forward, Ochazuke narrowed his eyes for a moment.

"...under the circumstances, it may behoove the Guardians to speak to each other," he said, "But that is not what I wish to discuss with her."

"Yes. Why do you think we're so hated in the galaxy?" She shook her head. "We spent five hundreds forcing innocent people to bend the knee, even to each other, and we're still paying for it. In many cases, literally. I'll be damned if I let someone else try it again." Bowing out of respect was on thing; doing it out of forced subjugation was an entirely different matter. Many of her subjects did so willingly because they respected her. She had earned it. This amalgamation... she didn't know what their future path toward this end held, but she was certain that if Sakin and Genesis were involved, willing respect was not in the cards. Even Asha'rah was undeserving of respect after all her bullshit.
    "There are few things as abhorrent to one seeking challenges than a power that remains yet unchecked. For those to whom the fight is all, it may seem only a matter of course to find the next plateau. But should the desire to seek out new avenues for combat be the sole driving force, asserting mettle by domination for a contest of amusement rather than righteousness...cheh."

"And how did it end up that way? Because it wasn't always like this." She remembered very well that, in the beginning, they were all far closer despite most of them living on other worlds. A contentious situation like what happened on Darkle never would have happened in the past. It had changed at some point, and Sarada intended on finding out when and how to fix it.
    "Perhaps, with the struggle in of itself seeming to be our reason for being of late, against these odds it has made fools of us all. If the road to survival would be to make the enemy submit by any means necessary, there is little regard for friend or ally, but only the means by which to do it and retake control of our fates."

"I know something of what that is like...for I've had the dubious pleasure of putting down those driven to this, time and again. We have, all of us, sought some measure of supremacy to assert our right to live. That is a fool's game that has leaves us split in this drifting isolation."

With the second wish put forward, Ochazuke narrowed his eyes for a moment.

"...under the circumstances, it may behoove the Guardians to speak to each other," he said, "But that is not what I wish to discuss with her."
    "Yeah, I guess it would," Sarada said in reply. "But not with the network. Six guardians were killed and had their power taken because the guy used it to track them down. Being fair, it was a specific set of circumstances that led to it, but still, it has Maiz understandably cagey."

"There are few things as abhorrent to one seeking challenges than a power that remains yet unchecked. For those to whom the fight is all, it may seem only a matter of course to find the next plateau. But should the desire to seek out new avenues for combat be the sole driving force, asserting mettle by domination for a contest of amusement rather than righteousness...cheh."
    "Those with power feel it's their right to dominate those without it." The amount of effort it took the likes of Maiz, Mato, herself, and Tasure - among others - to buck that trend and lay the seeds for a turnaround years ago made the results that were starting to come into fruition presently worth it. People who had only combat to live for were starting to spread their horizons and pick up new things that had nothing to do with strength and fighting. The other worlds had long since undergone that metamorphosis, but Vocado and Callion were slowest on the uptake.

As for any other person who felt that way, she knew there was a chance they could change. If not, then they needed to be stopped. Every Super Saiyan except Pinach and Rutaba joined the amalgamation. I wonder if she'll try to tap our natural lust for combat to get us to join her side.

"It takes one level mind to start a counterwave against the tide of the Might Makes Right thinking. That can be us." Asha'rah tried to do it eons ago. Her intentions were noble, but her execution was so ass-backwards, it was staggering. They would have to go about it differently. But how?

"Perhaps, with the struggle in of itself seeming to be our reason for being of late, against these odds it has made fools of us all. If the road to survival would be to make the enemy submit by any means necessary, there is little regard for friend or ally, but only the means by which to do it and retake control of our fates."

"I know something of what that is like...for I've had the dubious pleasure of putting down those driven to this, time and again. We have, all of us, sought some measure of supremacy to assert our right to live. That is a fool's game that has leaves us split in this drifting isolation."
    The fight and the focus that was required to ensure they wound up on top at the end of it. With the stakes as high as they were, the means could have been anything at their disposal, including each other. Once they started seeing each other as pawns on a chessboard rather than the people fighting alongside them, that was where the rift happened. The time spent away from each and the distance between one another one widened that rift.

They had all changed so much, as people were wont to do over time. But, time and distance prevented them from seeing those differences as they came over time. Three years apart, they seemed like mostly completely different people.

"Our responsibilities take precedence over a lot, but not at the expense of our relationships with each other," she said. "We aren't going to defeat Sakin and Eldfen and whoever else we need to defeat if we're liable to jump at each other's throats the moment someone does something we don't like. The foundations are still solid, but that doesn't mean **** if the walls and the roof are crumbling apart. Trust needs to be repaired and our relationships need to be mended and reinforced if we're going to survive to the end. A team can't function effectively with no comradery and no chemistry. Those can erode with time and distance apart. That needs to change or we will fail."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat uses her Bio-electricity on the bowl of water in front of her. Once again, the water turns into steam. ( I'm going to keep trying this as many times as it takes until I achieve electrolysis. Wish I could test out healing someone with my bio-electricity.) Praxat thought.

( Of course like I could walk up to Miras or my fellow GP non Toadian Cadets and ask one of them. Hey, you want to be my guinea pig, and let me zap you to test out healing using electricity with a risk you might die in the process. Yeah, like that would go over well,) Praxat thought.

( Also, I have been thinking about healing using my electricity ever I bought it up with Totoma. Yes, it is indeed possible to use electricity for healing. More specifically, healing by using electrons to accelerate cell division,) Praxat thought.

( However, read books on using electricity to stimulate cells. I'm coming course major cons. One precise control of electrons is vital to prevent death in a recipient,) Praxat thought.

( Two accelerating cell division has a risk of shortening a recipient lifespan Due to causing telomeres to shorten faster. Telomeres are a region of repetitive nucleotide sequences at each end of a chromatid, protecting the DNA fragments. They grow shorter as cell division occurs, an indication of a person getting older,) Praxat thought.

( I suspect this what happen when I was in that new form of mine. My body was using my bio-electricity to stimulate my cells, thus accelerating cell division within my body. This would have caused my telomeres to shorten faster and caused me to rapidly age when I was in that form,) Praxat thought.

( There are benefits for having my cells stimulate. Stimulation of my cells would boost my healing, immune system, and recovery,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-27-2021 at 08:17 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Then it shall be to our advantage that Tiamat lay dormant for a time," Ochazuke replied, "If she were to recover her strength, the better to hold a miracle in reserve that we may use it, moreso if we incur further losses in the days ahead."

The power to undo the ravages of time and rewrite reality was something that Banespell feared, even as he wielded such a force to his own ends. His Forger's hands forever stilled, what would he say now had he witnessed the truth? In his attempts to stem the order bleeding out from this universe, would he still invite the Goddess of Ruination to treat with Eldfen as a peer?

Held, Jack and Nunlil of course came immediately to mind, but The Namekian Elder, the Nail of this universe, was a great loss to his people; moreover, the Universe, if the creation of Dragonballs was his craft. As they were the legacy of Fife for some thousand years or so, short of some conjured trick of True Magic, or mage's craft, they could be allies to call upon. Perhaps it would be time to call upon Slak to meet the Namekians at large, face to face.

But now even more conscious of the dwindling resources available to them, time chief among them, Ochazuke prepared his second wish, and looking over to Evangeline and Zaofan, thought over how to word it carefully.

"The Ulthan known as the Judge passed his sentence. For those who had been affected by his actions, restore that which had been taken away from them."

It was a bit of a gamble, certainly, but perhaps the Dragon could grant them something of a boon. It would not do for the Nevadian Admiral to remain confined when he could be mobilized. In addition, Evangeline had endured a great amount of torment in her duties for the sake of them all. Though he and Zaofan had fanned the last ember of life in the Guardian, Ochazuke had seen firsthand what she could do at the height of her powers. More than ever, they would need her guidance.
    The dragon lowers her head to make her eyeline more on level with Ochazuke, eyeing him.

“You ask much of me, mortal. You seek a possible work around to my limitations………still, you and the current guardian have done me a service. The reek of Eldfen, of Alakazah, is gone from this world. For this, I shall try.”

She rears back and roars, the heavens shaking as power flashes through her body and lightning streams throughout the sky. Golden flashes undulate through her scales and after several seconds, she rears back down with a shaking this.

“It……it is done, mortal.”

Tiamat seems tired, even as Jack and Nunlil suddenly appears back on the Lookout with startled expressions on their faces and Eva’s power seems to resurgence within her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The dragon lowers her head to make her eyeline more on level with Ochazuke, eyeing him.

“You ask much of me, mortal. You seek a possible work around to my limitations………still, you and the current guardian have done me a service. The reek of Eldfen, of Alakazah, is gone from this world. For this, I shall try.”

She rears back and roars, the heavens shaking as power flashes through her body and lightning streams throughout the sky. Golden flashes undulate through her scales and after several seconds, she rears back down with a shaking this.

“It……it is done, mortal.”

Tiamat seems tired, even as Jack and Nunlil suddenly appears back on the Lookout with startled expressions on their faces and Eva’s power seems to resurgence within her.
    Despite her hesitance, Tiamat sought to do what Ochazuke asked of her, even though the wording of his wish bypassed her limitations. Still, because the taint of Eldfen was removed, the dragon was willing to try. The mystical beast's roar echoed across the horizon, even resonating in Sarada's bones. It also startled her daughter, making the baby wail in fear. Sarada sighed and picked her up to calm her down.

The display of power was beyond anything Tiamat had shown in the few times Sarada had been around to witness her presence. Golden rays of lightning streaked across the sky, penetrating the highest clouds and beyond. Her power, given the wish, had to stretch to the furthest reaches of the galaxy and possibly beyond.

After several terrifying and awe-inspiring moments, it was done. As proof, Jack and Nunlil popped into view right in front of them. "Nice!" Sarada could only assume, given the wording, that all of the Judge's victims were restored. That meant that Held was back on Reshlan. It also meant that Koorimaru, that slimy ****, was back to life in whatever hole Inanna and Parsley found him in. They could deal with him if and when he decided to show his wretched face; right then, it was cause for celebration. She walked up and gave Jack and Nunlil each a warm hug. "Welcome back to the land of the living!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat looks at a couple of vials on her desk. ( those vials contain samples of the mucus that covers my body. I'm happy to donate these vials for medical research. Doctors on Chroma discovered that the mucus that covers my species bodies contain antibacterial chemicals. That can neutralize bacteria and some viruses,) Praxat thought.

( They figure the reason my species has such a defense mechanism is because of our habitats. Most habitats on Qaceria are swamps except the desert in Surfica and the frozen continent Frosctica. So, according to them. My home planet Qaceria is mostly a breeding ground for bacteria,) Praxat thought.

( Of course, the GP already has safety protocols in place on how to step out on a bacteria-infested planet,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Despite her hesitance, Tiamat sought to do what Ochazuke asked of her, even though the wording of his wish bypassed her limitations. Still, because the taint of Eldfen was removed, the dragon was willing to try. The mystical beast's roar echoed across the horizon, even resonating in Sarada's bones. It also startled her daughter, making the baby wail in fear. Sarada sighed and picked her up to calm her down.

The display of power was beyond anything Tiamat had shown in the few times Sarada had been around to witness her presence. Golden rays of lightning streaked across the sky, penetrating the highest clouds and beyond. Her power, given the wish, had to stretch to the furthest reaches of the galaxy and possibly beyond.

After several terrifying and awe-inspiring moments, it was done. As proof, Jack and Nunlil popped into view right in front of them. "Nice!" Sarada could only assume, given the wording, that all of the Judge's victims were restored. That meant that Held was back on Reshlan. It also meant that Koorimaru, that slimy ****, was back to life in whatever hole Inanna and Parsley found him in. They could deal with him if and when he decided to show his wretched face; right then, it was cause for celebration. She walked up and gave Jack and Nunlil each a warm hug. "Welcome back to the land of the living!"
    Both look a bit shocked, but Jack gives her a quick hug back.

“Nice to see ya again, space girl.”

Nunlil nods the same and gives her a pat on the back in return.

Tiamat, meanwhile, looks down on them again and speaks.

“The one known as Held has not come back. His spirit is beyond my power, currently residing in the palace of Lord Zeno. He shall return shortly to his body under his own power.”

“Now, your wish to save your third wish?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM