Page 35 of 371 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yeah, I'll meet up with you later, Dash," Praxat said. Praxat turns on her Goggles' X-ray vision to check to see if Kai has any bone fractures. " Kai and Eva when I was in a place that was very cold with Dash. I realize that I need to make myself an environmental suit for subzero environments," Praxat said.

" I would be no good to anyone if I'm hibernating," Praxat said.
    He has a few, but nothing life threatening at the moment.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Knight explains that their god, Auroc, declared war on the Saiyans and attacked Vocado. He then sent a strike team to Earth to kidnap Jinzi and Eva.
    "Auroc....now where have ah heard that name before?" Dash shrugs slightly and sighs, then looks to the Knight, "Ah assume that attack on Vocado didn't go as planned, seein as how we have a minor glut of Sayians here on Earth. Anyone foolish enough to go after Sayians on their home world had better have their affairs in order. You do not wanna mess with them."

She then took a step in closer, and gave the Knight a curious look, "Ah'm surprised you switched sides, or did you? Aren't all you Threshlings part o' a cult of somethin?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Kai nods tiredly after finishing with Eva.

He walks over and start tending to her wounds.
    Second by second, Avoca could feel the pain in her hip and other places fading away. She breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thanks." She rotated her shoulder and tested her newly healed hip by putting a little weight on it. No pain, so she was free to stand normally and not like some lurching zombie. "I take it **** like this happens often?" By that, she meant the Guardian of this world being under attack for simply existing and people wanting power. "One would think someone so important would be a little more well hidden."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

At last, Pinach saw the floating Lookout coming into view. During his flight, his mind had been replaying the sight of Rutaba being vaporized over and over again. His chest ached; it was like someone was trying to stab a butcher knife into his heart and twist it until it was nothing but a hollowed out carcass filled with fleshy, bloody chunks. His throat tightened. It was hard not to curl up and cry. The only thing that kept him from doing exactly that was the fact that he was a Saiyan. Saiyans were cold, heartless warriors who didn't succumb to such worthless emotions like grief. He would only need a few moments before he was good.

A single tear fell from his eye and was immediately blown away by the air rapidly rushing past his face.

He was strong. A mighty warrior who had no need of such foolish emotions.

He touched down on the Lookout, Sarada still tucked in his arms. He could feel Parsley deep within, along with several other people. His teeth gritted together. It was important that he speak with Parsley immediately, but he also didn't want to interrupt if something actually important happened. It was then that he caught sight of one of the invaders standing right there.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" he demanded of the female Knight while attempting to hide that he was carrying his sister.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Kai nods tiredly after finishing with Eva.

He walks over and start tending to her wounds.
    "Hey guy, heal me too," Lantro commented to Kai. "You know this place seems pretty unfortified for something seemingly important. These kind of attacks don't happen a lot, do they? If so, there are some big holes in your defense..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    At last, Pinach saw the floating Lookout coming into view. During his flight, his mind had been replaying the sight of Rutaba being vaporized over and over again. His chest ached; it was like someone was trying to stab a butcher knife into his heart and twist it until it was nothing but a hollowed out carcass filled with fleshy, bloody chunks. His throat tightened. It was hard not to curl up and cry. The only thing that kept him from doing exactly that was the fact that he was a Saiyan. Saiyans were cold, heartless warriors who didn't succumb to such worthless emotions like grief. He would only need a few moments before he was good.

A single tear fell from his eye and was immediately blown away by the air rapidly rushing past his face.

He was strong. A mighty warrior who had no need of such foolish emotions.

He touched down on the Lookout, Sarada still tucked in his arms. He could feel Parsley deep within, along with several other people. His teeth gritted together. It was important that he speak with Parsley immediately, but he also didn't want to interrupt if something actually important happened. It was then that he caught sight of one of the invaders standing right there.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" he demanded of the female Knight while attempting to hide that he was carrying his sister.
    Dash turned to look, "Pinach? Is that you? You sure have grown since ah last saw you." She walked over to him, "The fighten's done here, so don't go ballistic." she could see who he ws carrying, "Come on, ah'll take you inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash turned to look, "Pinach? Is that you? You sure have grown since ah last saw you." She walked over to him, "The fighten's done here, so don't go ballistic." she could see who he ws carrying, "Come on, ah'll take you inside."
    Pinach gave her a withering glare. "Do I know you?" She looked familiar, but it had been some years since he had seen her, so her face was barely familiar and he couldn't remember her name. "Whatever," he sighed after giving the Threshling Knight one last look. "I need to find my sister. One of our planets is being attacked."

He followed her inside the Lookout, hopefully toward where Parsley was.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Pinach gave her a withering glare. "Do I know you?" She looked familiar, but it had been some years since he had seen her, so her face was barely familiar and he couldn't remember her name. "Whatever," he sighed after giving the Threshling Knight one last look. "I need to find my sister. One of our planets is being attacked."

He followed her inside the Lookout, hopefully toward where Parsley was.
    Entering the building, she saw Kai treating the Sayians. Calling out tot he Sayians inside, "Hey, we got a problem an ah think it's a big one." as she led Pinach there.

He has a few, but nothing life threatening at the moment.
    " Kai, you have a few fractures, but nothing major, you'll be fine," Praxat said. Praxat then turns off her Goggles X-ray vision and takes out the shimmery black material from her right coat pocket. ( Now get info on where I can find the resources for this material out of one of the invading threshlings,) Praxat thought.

Praxat then heads off towards the direction she and Dash encountered the Threshling Archer.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Entering the building, she saw Kai treating the Sayians. Calling out tot he Sayians inside, "Hey, we got a problem an ah think it's a big one." as she led Pinach there.
    While Praxat is heading out, She hears Dash calling and stops to talk to her. She doesn't turn around, but thanks to her panoramic vision, She's able to spot Dash with Pinach." Dash, you had any luck getting info?" Praxat said.

" Oh, and I check Kai with my goggles X-ray vision. He has a few fractures, but it's nothing to worry about," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Avoca heard one of the humans call out with a harrowing insinuation. "Another problem?" she scoffed. "What's with this plane--" When she said Pinach of all people walking behind the human, with a still unconscious Sarada cradled in his arms, she stopped mid-word. It was a Pinach without Rutaba, a sight that was as rare as a blue moon and just as worrisome. Usually, the brat would be spouting off some nonsense about heroism and justice and all that bullshit. But the young Saiyan looked about as grim and haunted as she had ever seen him. Not even returning from the invasion on Vocado had him as shaken as he was right then.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him, quickly leaving Kai to heal Lantro and walking up to them.

The boy hesitated, another sign that something had gone horribly wrong. "Avoca," he finally started. His voice was shaky, warbled from a hurricane of restrained emotions, and tight from some of those emotions leaking out. "Rutaba's dead. Tundra showed up on Ruco and started attacking the planet. Some six-armed guy broke into the viceroy's home." His face broke, a wellspring of tears falling from his eyes. "He killed Mato and Rutaba. I barely managed to escape with Sarada."

She felt many things at once. Too many things to parse through at the moment. Looking at the boy break down in front of her made it even harder to comprehend what he said. Instinctively, she reached out and gave his shoulder a squeeze. She didn't know what to say as far as words of comfort went. That was too far out of her own comfort zone to even bother. Instead, she took Sarada out of his arms. "I'll... I'll find a room for her. Parsley is in there."

She had to leave. This Threshling **** had admittedly gone over her head, but she was completely out of her element when confronted with something like this. She couldn't even begin to think of a solid plan. What could they do? According to Maiz, Tundra was extremely powerful; so powerful that not even a Super Saiyan could defeat him. The Saiyans were going to be wiped out for sure if he wasn't stopped.

She entered an empty bedroom and set Sarada down on the bed. "Wake up, you *******. We need you. Again," she muttered. Her mind wasn't completely on Tundra. It hadn't escaped her notice Pinach mentioned that Mato was dead, also. Meaning that with him gone, Maiz kidnapped, and Sarada incapacitated, the Saiyan race had no leadership. No one but Parsley. She was the only one left, their race's only hope until Sarada could get back on her feet. Yet, what good would either of them do?

There was Inanna, who had proven more than capable of punching up. Maybe if she got in a lucky punch and caught Tundra or whoever off-guard? Were they even strong enough to be a challenge for her?

"****," she mumbled. She took Sarada's breastplate off so she could rest more comfortably, then stepped out and closed the door behind her. When she returned, she found Parsley talking to her brother. Her wife's face, unsurprisingly, carried a disturbed expression. "It's bad," she said to announce her return.

"Bad doesn't cover it." Parsley sighed heavily and scrubbed her face. "Pinach tells me that three of the powers he sensed before Daroga confronted him were around the same level. Obviously, one of those powers was Tundra's. Assuming that Maiz's vision from three years ago is still accurate, that means that Daroga and Letchee are also stronger than Super Saiyans. We only have three available. If we go now, we won't be coming back."

When her conclusion was stated, Avoca flinched noticeably. Once was enough. "Then what?"

"We have to train," she stated plainly. Another heavy sigh escaped her. "Look. The people on Ruco are as good as dead. It's the rest of the Empire we have to worry about. I can only hope that Tundra is like the rest of his race and isn't particularly practical when it comes to genocide. In other words, I hope he takes his time, decides to humiliate us before killing us. That's the only way we'll have enough time."

"Enough time? You really think he's going to stretch this out for months, maybe years? We'll all be dead by then, Parsley."

"No, not months." She glanced back at the RoSaT. "All we need is a day."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    While Praxat is heading out, She hears Dash calling and stops to talk to her. She doesn't turn around, but thanks to her panoramic vision, She's able to spot Dash with Pinach." Dash, you had any luck getting info?" Praxat said.

" Oh, and I check Kai with my goggles X-ray vision. He has a few fractures, but it's nothing to worry about," Praxat said.
    "I'll fill you in later." Not quite feeling like talking at the moment, a sinking feeling in her stomach as she saw Avoca approach.

Avoca heard one of the humans call out with a harrowing insinuation. "Another problem?" she scoffed. "What's with this plane--" When she said Pinach of all people walking behind the human, with a still unconscious Sarada cradled in his arms, she stopped mid-word. It was a Pinach without Rutaba, a sight that was as rare as a blue moon and just as worrisome. Usually, the brat would be spouting off some nonsense about heroism and justice and all that bullshit. But the young Saiyan looked about as grim and haunted as she had ever seen him. Not even returning from the invasion on Vocado had him as shaken as he was right then.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him, quickly leaving Kai to heal Lantro and walking up to them.

The boy hesitated, another sign that something had gone horribly wrong. "Avoca," he finally started. His voice was shaky, warbled from a hurricane of restrained emotions, and tight from some of those emotions leaking out. "Rutaba's dead. Tundra showed up on Ruco and started attacking the planet. Some six-armed guy broke into the viceroy's home." His face broke, a wellspring of tears falling from his eyes. "He killed Mato and Rutaba. I barely managed to escape with Sarada."

She felt many things at once. Too many things to parse through at the moment. Looking at the boy break down in front of her made it even harder to comprehend what he said. Instinctively, she reached out and gave his shoulder a squeeze. She didn't know what to say as far as words of comfort went. That was too far out of her own comfort zone to even bother. Instead, she took Sarada out of his arms. "I'll... I'll find a room for her. Parsley is in there."

She had to leave. This Threshling **** had admittedly gone over her head, but she was completely out of her element when confronted with something like this. She couldn't even begin to think of a solid plan. What could they do? According to Maiz, Tundra was extremely powerful; so powerful that not even a Super Saiyan could defeat him. The Saiyans were going to be wiped out for sure if he wasn't stopped.

She entered an empty bedroom and set Sarada down on the bed. "Wake up, you *******. We need you. Again," she muttered. Her mind wasn't completely on Tundra. It hadn't escaped her notice Pinach mentioned that Mato was dead, also. Meaning that with him gone, Maiz kidnapped, and Sarada incapacitated, the Saiyan race had no leadership. No one but Parsley. She was the only one left, their race's only hope until Sarada could get back on her feet. Yet, what good would either of them do?

There was Inanna, who had proven more than capable of punching up. Maybe if she got in a lucky punch and caught Tundra or whoever off-guard? Were they even strong enough to be a challenge for her?

"****," she mumbled. She took Sarada's breastplate off so she could rest more comfortably, then stepped out and closed the door behind her. When she returned, she found Parsley talking to her brother. Her wife's face, unsurprisingly, carried a disturbed expression. "It's bad," she said to announce her return.

"Bad doesn't cover it." Parsley sighed heavily and scrubbed her face. "Pinach tells me that three of the powers he sensed before Daroga confronted him were around the same level. Obviously, one of those powers was Tundra's. Assuming that Maiz's vision from three years ago is still accurate, that means that Daroga and Letchee are also stronger than Super Saiyans. We only have three available. If we go now, we won't be coming back."

When her conclusion was stated, Avoca flinched noticeably. Once was enough. "Then what?"

"We have to train," she stated plainly. Another heavy sigh escaped her. "Look. The people on Ruco are as good as dead. It's the rest of the Empire we have to worry about. I can only hope that Tundra is like the rest of his race and isn't particularly practical when it comes to genocide. In other words, I hope he takes his time, decides to humiliate us before killing us. That's the only way we'll have enough time."

"Enough time? You really think he's going to stretch this out for months, maybe years? We'll all be dead by then, Parsley."

"No, not months." She glanced back at the RoSaT. "All we need is a day."
    A pained look on her face, Dash considered what she had overheard, "Ah'm so sorry for your losses. If there is anything ah can do to help, ah mean you guys have helped out Earth plenty enough times." her expression then became one of grim determination, "Ah'd like to help, if you'd let me."

A pained look on her face, Dash considered what she had overheard, "Ah'm so sorry for your losses. If there is anything ah can do to help, ah mean you guys have helped out Earth plenty enough times." her expression then became one of grim determination, "Ah'd like to help, if you'd let me."
    "I, frankly, don't see you or anyone else here helping much," Parsley said in reply. "Tundra is at least stronger than a Super Saiyan, and there are two others just as strong. One of which has a transformation and the other can swap people's bodies at will. Going now without sufficient training is a suicide mission." She glanced at Dash, holding her gaze for a moment before looking away. "If you wish to go still, I won't stop you. I also won't be held responsible or feel any guilt when you get killed."

Avoca half-sighed, half-scoffed. "Honey, someone has to stall for time. If a few of these guys can hold their attention for a day, then that'll give you enough time to do this magical training you're talking about."

Parsley looked at her wife. She knew she was right, but also knew that they as they were right then would be little more than speedbumps. "Like I said, if they want to help, I won't stop them."

"Alright then." Avoca looked at Dash. "If you want to help, fine."

"Just don't forget," Parsley interjected, "that finding Maiz and ridding the Threshling of Auroc's presence are the two more pressing matters that need to be rectified. Then there's the matter of traveling to Otherworld to find this Lampton. What information he holds could prove useful."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Inanna simply pokes her head in.

"They tried to kill my wife. I'll do them, like I did Auroc. Just tell me when."

Boredom at its peak, she'd been creeping. Not because she'd heard Avoca's ass clapping or anything, no no. More because Sarada had been brought back from Ruco... okay. Maybe the clapping.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"I'll fill you in later." Not quite feeling like talking at the moment, a sinking feeling in her stomach as she saw Avoca approach.

Praxat crosses her arms and ponders about what she overheard. ( I'll talk to Dash Later, and Poor Pinach, I know what it's like. Three years ago, my grandmother nearly murdered all of my siblings. So I know what it's like to lose people close to you,) Praxat thought.

( Maybe I should help, but what could I do against beings stronger than a Super Saiyan? I'm not sure Max Mode will be enough to take on beings stronger than a Super Saiyan. However, this is a Saiyan problem, so maybe I shouldn't get involved?) Praxat thought

( No, where there's a will there's a way, if I do decide to help out, then I would need to get stronger. could it be possible for me to develop a new Aoem Power-up technique that is beyond Max Mode?) Praxat thought.

(They could even stronger than even Killrog or my sociopathic subspecies grandmother. I know that Killrog is as powerful as Sarada and that my grandmother was at least more powerful than him three years ago. However, a lot of time has passed, and since my grandmother is in prison, I have no clue how powerful she is now, ) Praxat thought.

( I mean if Sarada couldn't beat them then, there's no way Killrog would stand a chance against them even with his insane regeneration. However, I do know Killrog has been training himself, pushing himself to become stronger,) Praxat thought.

( I know in my current state I would be no match for Killrog if we were to fight. So my chances are slim against someone stronger than him. Well it's a good thing Killrog is one of the good guys now,) Praxat thought

Praxat then hurries to the spot where she and Dash met the Threshling Archer.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-13-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out