Page 351 of 371 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Slak nods, bows, and than leaves to pack. Elder Nail watches them with contemplative eyes.

“Slak is my only progeny. I expect his care and safety to be paramount.”
    Sarada nodded once. "I'll see to him myself. On my life, I swear he'll be safe."

She had no idea Slak was, essentially, a prince. That was pretty cool. Of course, he was far too humble to ever speak about it, which was why she was only just then finding out about it, instead of years ago when he ran with the rest of the M-Fighters. I wonder what else I don't know about him. Guess I'll find out soon!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After hours of searching, you find a strange metallic door, covered in mud and sludge, that appears to go downward. The door is locked.
    Praxat removes the mud and sludge from the door. ( hmm, a strange metallic door. I wonder how it unlocks? Better figure it out,) Praxat thought.

Praxat then fiddles around with the strange metallic door to figure out how to unlock it.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada nodded once. "I'll see to him myself. On my life, I swear he'll be safe."

She had no idea Slak was, essentially, a prince. That was pretty cool. Of course, he was far too humble to ever speak about it, which was why she was only just then finding out about it, instead of years ago when he ran with the rest of the M-Fighters. I wonder what else I don't know about him. Guess I'll find out soon!
    After a few moments, Slak returns with a single bag I’ve this shoulder. He speaks telepathically to Nail for a few minutes, then turns and nods to the Saiyans.

“Whenever you’re ready.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat removes the mud and sludge from the door. ( hmm, a strange metallic door. I wonder how it unlocks? Better figure it out,) Praxat thought.

Praxat then fiddles around with the strange metallic door to figure out how to unlock it.
    There appears to be a rudimentary keypad with strange numbers and symbols that you uncover near the door.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

There appears to be a rudimentary keypad with strange numbers and symbols that you uncover near the door.

Praxat focuses on the keypad ( Hmm, let's see since this is a keypad. I bet if I enter the right combination. I will unlock this door. This keypad seems simple enough even if I have never seen numbers or symbols like this before,) Praxat thought.

( I'm sure I can figure out the combination for what appears to be a basic keypad,) Praxat thought. Praxat then goes over to the keypad and starts pressing the numbers and symbols on the keypad. Going through combinations.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

After a few moments, Slak returns with a single bag I’ve this shoulder. He speaks telepathically to Nail for a few minutes, then turns and nods to the Saiyans.

“Whenever you’re ready.”
    Sarada nodded and started fiddling with her PDD.

Some distance away, her ship's VTOL activated and lifted off. It, and the remaindered of the armada that accompanied her to Namek, took off for Langal.

"Thank you again, Grand Elder," Maiz said. "We'll get your son back to you soon."

Sarada nodded and activated her teleporter. Her, Maiz, and Slak were enveloped in a sparkling yellow field for a brief moment, then vanished in a flash.

There was a heavy overcast that shrouded the Planet Sarada in a melancholic, murky darkness. Small rays of sunlight managed to bleed through, but the pending rain reigned supreme in the skies above. There was a heavy breeze that served as a foreboding herald of the downpour that was certain to begin very shortly. The energy signatures were few. The capital city, New Vocado, was still under construction on the other side of the planet. Other than that, it was mostly silent. Mostly because the faint cries of the wild denizens of the forests and jungles could be heard.

A single deer bravely ventured out of the forest and headed for the fresh water lake for something cool to drink. It was halfway there when a bright flash of light startled it. Sarada, Maiz, and Slak materialized out of nowhere a short distance away.

Sarada took a deep breath of the fresh air and let out a contented sigh. "Welcome to Sarada, Slak!" She reached into her capsule wallet and pulled out a blue one. She clicked the top and tossed it a few yards away. When the smoke clear, a small house stood close to the shore. "You can stay in there for you stay," she told him. "I can sleep out here."

The house had the bare essentials, as it was meant for emergency shelter only. It was like a studio apartment in that the bedroom and living room were the same room. It also had a kitchenette and a self-sustaining plumbing system.

"I'll be nearby prepping my new temple," Maiz said. "Call if you need me." With that, she lifted into the air and took off.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada nodded and started fiddling with her PDD.

Some distance away, her ship's VTOL activated and lifted off. It, and the remaindered of the armada that accompanied her to Namek, took off for Langal.

"Thank you again, Grand Elder," Maiz said. "We'll get your son back to you soon."

Sarada nodded and activated her teleporter. Her, Maiz, and Slak were enveloped in a sparkling yellow field for a brief moment, then vanished in a flash.

There was a heavy overcast that shrouded the Planet Sarada in a melancholic, murky darkness. Small rays of sunlight managed to bleed through, but the pending rain reigned supreme in the skies above. There was a heavy breeze that served as a foreboding herald of the downpour that was certain to begin very shortly. The energy signatures were few. The capital city, New Vocado, was still under construction on the other side of the planet. Other than that, it was mostly silent. Mostly because the faint cries of the wild denizens of the forests and jungles could be heard.

A single deer bravely ventured out of the forest and headed for the fresh water lake for something cool to drink. It was halfway there when a bright flash of light startled it. Sarada, Maiz, and Slak materialized out of nowhere a short distance away.

Sarada took a deep breath of the fresh air and let out a contented sigh. "Welcome to Sarada, Slak!" She reached into her capsule wallet and pulled out a blue one. She clicked the top and tossed it a few yards away. When the smoke clear, a small house stood close to the shore. "You can stay in there for you stay," she told him. "I can sleep out here."

The house had the bare essentials, as it was meant for emergency shelter only. It was like a studio apartment in that the bedroom and living room were the same room. It also had a kitchenette and a self-sustaining plumbing system.

"I'll be nearby prepping my new temple," Maiz said. "Call if you need me." With that, she lifted into the air and took off.
    Slak nods.

“This should be fine. I must first meditate and attune myself with this world. After, I will need material to craft the dragon and dragonballs with.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat focuses on the keypad ( Hmm, let's see since this is a keypad. I bet if I enter the right combination. I will unlock this door. This keypad seems simple enough even if I have never seen numbers or symbols like this before,) Praxat thought.

( I'm sure I can figure out the combination for what appears to be a basic keypad,) Praxat thought. Praxat then goes over to the keypad and starts pressing the numbers and symbols on the keypad. Going through combinations.
    It takes an inordinately long amount of time (about two hours) before the keypad beeps and the hatch hisses slightly as it opens about an inch.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Slak nods.

“This should be fine. I must first meditate and attune myself with this world. After, I will need material to craft the dragon and dragonballs with.”
    "Very good," Sarada replied. She would be fine being one with nature for a few days. If the Sadalans were any indication, that was her natural circumstance, after all.

"What do you need? I can gather them for you while you meditate."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Very good," Sarada replied. She would be fine being one with nature for a few days. If the Sadalans were any indication, that was her natural circumstance, after all.

"What do you need? I can gather them for you while you meditate."
    “The rarer, or more unique, the mineral the better.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“The rarer, or more unique, the mineral the better.”
    Rare or unique minerals? She had a few in mind, and new just where to find them. "Can do. I'll be right back." She took off, leaving Slak alone in the secluded forest. She wanted to cast a shield around the general area, but she didn't want to disturb his meditation. She had no idea what all went into attuning oneself with the planet, but she figured it required being able to... be in touch with the entire planet, as opposed to just a small little bit of it.

"Oh well," she muttered. It would be alright. The Judge was dismantled and she made sure to keep Sarada's construction under wraps as far as intergalactic news went. The Saiyans knew, but no one else did. With that secrecy on her side, the chances of trouble finding its way there were slim.

She flew towards a mountain range twenty miles from where her palace was being built. There was no rush, so she took her time and thought about the wishes she was going to make. Resurrecting those lost during Tundra's invasion was a given, as was transporting them from Otherworld to one of the Saiyan worlds. Assuming they got a third wish like Tiamat, that was the main concern. Other than the first two, she had no real desires, nothing that she would want to waste a wish for. Earth showed her that she could save it for a rainy day, when they really actually needed it right then and there.

Hm. Oh!

Then again, the second wish Ochazuke made gave her an idea. His wish was for their future enemies and their plots to be revealed. With that in mind, she decided: she would wish for their present enemy's plots to be revealed. The Ulthan had been a thorn in their side since Darkle. The fight with them was hellacious and they probably got lucky. They had several so-called "gods" on their side, yet the M-Fighters still managed to kill half their team, while only losing one of their own - who was killed by one of their own. Even still, she didn't feel comfortable not knowing what they were up to. The three remaining ones - Ishtar, Lady Binder, and Last Daughter - weren't as powerful as they were right then, but she didn't dare think that meant they weren't a threat. They were, especially since they had eight uninterrupted months to plan and make adjustments. She and the rest of them needed to know what they were up to.

With that, her three wishes were decided.

"Ah, here we go." Before building began, Sarada took an extensive tour of the planet, during which the surveyors teamed with Avoca showed her several points of interests. One of which was a mine deep in the base of a mountain range. It had been excavated and explored beforehand, and it was determined that there was over five billion galactic credits worth of minerals down there. Despite the massive number, there was a very minute amount of it, and it apparently as only found on a few planets in the galaxy. That should have qualified for rare and unique, in her mind.

Sarada landed at the mouth of a small cave and walked inside. Her hand became alight with pure white ki to illuminate her steps as she ventured deeper within. The walls were speckled with translucent gemstones of varying colors that all sparkled brilliantly as she walked by. It was mesmerizing. There were dozens of mountains and basins across the planet, all of which were sure to have some kind of mineral deposit. It was at that point that Sarada felt she had an idea for an export that would make the Empire quite a bit of money, especially with the posh, materialistic space "aristocracy" that practically lived in Space Vegas and loved to show off their affluent lifestyles.

Eventually, after five minutes of carefully venturing deep into the cave, Sarada reached her destination.

The light from the ki ball floating around her pierced through the massive gemstone pillars and refracted, turning the mine into living kaleidoscope. She stood stock still, eyes wide with unabated marvel and wonder at the sight before her. She took a step forward and spun around to take in the full breadth of the sparkling beauty. Beholding it made her reconsider her initial idea to make a profit off the mine. Something wondrous like that needed to be preserved, not exploited.

It was something to think about, certainly.

Maybe a drip-feed type thing would be a better idea.

Sarada broke off several pieces of the rare mineral and held one up in her hand.

She kept one for herself, and placed a dozen more pieces in a sack. She wasn't sure how many Slak was going to need, but having too much was better than not enough.

As much as she wanted to remain and explore, there was time for that later. She exited the cave more quickly than she arrived and took off for where she left Slak. With hope, what she gathered for him would work and they would be on their way to having their own dragon balls.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It takes an inordinately long amount of time (about two hours) before the keypad beeps and the hatch hisses slightly as it opens about an inch.
    ( Well, it's kind of open. Looks like I'm going to have to force it the rest of the way open) Praxat thought.

Praxat grabs the hatch with the strongest part of her body. Her tongue, and starts pulling.
    My Forum check it out

OT: Charco has gained the unique ability to add a new type of damage to his attacks. He can increase the heat of his attacks now, making them burn even hotter and potentially inflicting greater harm than his beams previously could.

He has also gained a large amount of heat resistance as well.

IC:

Wilhelm nods.

“Would you…mind trying out…..a few more things with…us?”

Wheelo nods emphatically while the Android and Cyborg continue to argue in the back.

OT:

If you choose to help, please role a D20 and tell me the result.
    OOC: Got an eleven, boss
    ------

"I don't see why not. I was sent to help in the first place."

As much as he wanted to test this new form of energy, he had the feeling he had plenty of time for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    OOC: Got an eleven, boss
    ------

"I don't see why not. I was sent to help in the first place."

As much as he wanted to test this new form of energy, he had the feeling he had plenty of time for now.
    OT:

Nice.

IC:

Charco, for the next week you end up helping the odd trio (with insulting input from Adam towards The Judge) with their work (occasionally, Jinzi pops by and helps, usually bringing snacks and new ideas to try and use some of the tech). Sadly, most of the weapons and tech you help them test is….woefully unimpressive or downright unusable on the battlefield: how can an ever changing clothing morpher help for Kami’s sake!

However, over the week you do help them develop and test one very interesting piece of tech: a Slide Badge. It has the capability, once tapped, to slide a person out of reality for a moment. They completely vanish, avoiding in incoming attacks or aftermath. It only holds three charges before it’s used up and needs recharging (in what looks like the most convoluted charger Charco has ever seen. It was bigger than him!), but still, battlefield avoidance is a nice bit of kit. Especially if you happen to be weaker than your opponent or wish to surprise them.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

( Well, it's kind of open. Looks like I'm going to have to force it the rest of the way open) Praxat thought.

Praxat grabs the hatch with the strongest part of her body. Her tongue, and starts pulling.
    It opens with minimum effort. A long ladder leads downwards.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM