Page 36 of 371 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Auroc....now where have ah heard that name before?" Dash shrugs slightly and sighs, then looks to the Knight, "Ah assume that attack on Vocado didn't go as planned, seein as how we have a minor glut of Sayians here on Earth. Anyone foolish enough to go after Sayians on their home world had better have their affairs in order. You do not wanna mess with them."

She then took a step in closer, and gave the Knight a curious look, "Ah'm surprised you switched sides, or did you? Aren't all you Threshlings part o' a cult of somethin?"
    “Some willing, some not. Others influenced to various degrees. What taint laid within me has been removed.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Kai nods to Praxat.

“My thanks.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

At the Lookout.........

After being healed up, the entire group will be gathered together and Eva will explain that she and Kai and Anula has just gotten the RoSaT up and running recently.

“Two of you are more than welcome to use it. I fear something.....bigger is in the works now.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    At the Lookout.........

After being healed up, the entire group will be gathered together and Eva will explain that she and Kai and Anula has just gotten the RoSaT up and running recently.

“Two of you are more than welcome to use it. I fear something.....bigger is in the works now.”
    Parsley nodded once. "It does feel that way. I believe all roads we're on now lead to Genesis, and Sakin." Once those two were dealt with, they would finally have peace. Until then, they couldn't stop fighting. "I would like to use the room with Sarada. We'll have to leave immediately after."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

At the Lookout.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley nodded once. "It does feel that way. I believe all roads we're on now lead to Genesis, and Sakin." Once those two were dealt with, they would finally have peace. Until then, they couldn't stop fighting. "I would like to use the room with Sarada. We'll have to leave immediately after."
    "Ah can understand the urgency o'letting the Sayains use it. That's fine with me, they should do so. Only, if given the chance ah'd use it myself." Dash looked at Parsley briefly, before turning her attention back to Eva, "Bein a," her facial expression clear that her next words were distasteful to her, "mere human earthling," her body language and expression became more serious, "ah feel that ah need to prove myself even more. From what ah've heard, that room might just push me way beyond any perceived limits."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“Indeed. Where is your sister?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah can understand the urgency o'letting the Sayains use it. That's fine with me, they should do so. Only, if given the chance ah'd use it myself." Dash looked at Parsley briefly, before turning her attention back to Eva, "Bein a," her facial expression clear that her next words were distasteful to her, "mere human earthling," her body language and expression became more serious, "ah feel that ah need to prove myself even more. From what ah've heard, that room might just push me way beyond any perceived limits."
    “You are more than welcome. One day out here is one year in the room. Once Parsley and Sarada have unsigned, you are more than welcome to use it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"It'd make the most sense that the strongest remain outside in the event something happens... at least until those who are close behind use the Room of Spirit, and Time to catch up..." Inanna mused aloud, after the outburst from the earthling with the colored hair.

"That- which I'd hope would be easily- understood... I'd suggest sending the Saiyans in first. Then Nevanlinna, and myself. Why? Ignoring everything else, this is the safest route. With the Saiyans near to the same power-level as myself thanks to Super Saiyan... a stay in this Room, should boost them at- or perhaps above- me. Why would sending Nevanlinna and myself in next be prudent? Simple. Based on the performance against Auroc, Nevanlinna is closer-still, than the Saiyans to me in power. Meaning we could "hold the line" should this... Tundra, or whomever really, arrive; so that the Saiyans could finish their training."

The golden-eyed woman hoped this explanation would suffice... considering it was, frankly, an honest appraisal of the current situation and power-levels of this hodgepodge group... but she'd hardly be surprised if there was protestation.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“Indeed. Where is your sister?”
    "Resting in one of the bedrooms," Parsley answered. She's unconscious at the moment due to Auroc's attack, but she should wakeup shortly. If I take her inside now, we won't lose much time."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "It'd make the most sense that the strongest remain outside in the event something happens... at least until those who are close behind use the Room of Spirit, and Time to catch up..." Inanna mused aloud, after the outburst from the earthling with the colored hair.

"That- which I'd hope would be easily- understood... I'd suggest sending the Saiyans in first. Then Nevanlinna, and myself. Why? Ignoring everything else, this is the safest route. With the Saiyans near to the same power-level as myself thanks to Super Saiyan... a stay in this Room, should boost them at- or perhaps above- me. Why would sending Nevanlinna and myself in next be prudent? Simple. Based on the performance against Auroc, Nevanlinna is closer-still, than the Saiyans to me in power. Meaning we could "hold the line" should this... Tundra, or whomever really, arrive; so that the Saiyans could finish their training."

The golden-eyed woman hoped this explanation would suffice... considering it was, frankly, an honest appraisal of the current situation and power-levels of this hodgepodge group... but she'd hardly be surprised if there was protestation.
    Eva nods.

“Any order you all wish. Just if it’s used, be careful: stay no longer than the allotted time, and do not go far into the empty expanse. You can get lost in there.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Resting in one of the bedrooms," Parsley answered. She's unconscious at the moment due to Auroc's attack, but she should wakeup shortly. If I take her inside now, we won't lose much time."

“I and Kai can look at her if she is injured.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

OOC: FYI: Her hair is it's natural dark-brown color now.

Last edited by Tami; 03-15-2020 at 04:46 PM.

After the Knight in that room had surrendered, Totoma had actually gone to take a nap. Things had calmed down and... well, he wanted to visit the room where he and Karine had stayed all those years ago. Unsurprisingly, it was just as they'd left it. And, surprisingly, he hadn't accidentally left anything there when he'd last stayed there. Satisfied and comfortable, Totoma fell asleep quickly.

Some... unknown period of time later, he awoke. However long it had been, he could sense his mom on the lookout, Sarada (faintly), and... huh, Pinach, too. No Rutaba, though, which was weird, given how inseparable those two were. Curious, Totoma began making his way towards his young protege.

It did not take long to find Pinach. And, immediately, Totoma knew something was wrong... terribly wrong. For one, he didn't mask his approach, yet Pinach seemed to be... lost in his thoughts. And then there was the way he was carrying himself. And.. finally... it was faint, but he just had a feeling that something was terribly wrong.

Suppressing the sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, Totoma approached Pinach. "Hey, what's got you down? This is the first time I've seen you so... like this. Where's your usual heroic energy?"

...there were several reasons he could think of as to why Pinach was like this. Some minor, like just feeling under the weather, and some... dire.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-14-2020 at 12:03 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Eva nods.

“Any order you all wish. Just if it’s used, be careful: stay no longer than the allotted time, and do not go far into the empty expanse. You can get lost in there.”
    Dash started thinking about going in. Looking around, she wondered who, if anyone she should go in with. As she looked at those gathered, she assessed each one's power levels as best she could. "Ah think it'd best to go in with someone strong enough to challenge me. If'n they are weaker, ah might not get in much trainin."

Speaking up, "It don't matter to me which order everyone goes in. Ah'll wait my turn, though ah could use a strong trainin partner."

“I and Kai can look at her if she is injured.”
    "That'd be for the best. She shouldn't be too badly injured since our fight didn't last long, but better safe than sorry."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!