Page 368 of 371 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371 LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    There is no explosion of energy, no great burst or flare. Instead, that golden light crawls through the hammer and into CaladashÂ’s head. Like veins, it worms through the body and where it goes, a foul grey smoke emanates from Caladash and disappears, the curse burned away under the light of Love. All present can feel that pure love, Cleos to Caladash, and for a single moment a figure can be seen behind Caladash, their arms holding him gently.

The golden light ends, the figure vanishes, and Caladash looks up. Where once the eyes had held a cold resolve for a singular purpose, they now shone with renewed hope.

“I remember. I remember it all. What I have done, the lines I have crossed. What was taken from me.”

He holds his hands up and slowly, a faint golden light emanates from them as his hands slowly regrow.

“Cleos gave me her life, her love. That selflessness empowered the hammer and me as well. I hold part of that here. Let me impart it to the hammer once more, and make up for what I have done.”
    Sparking from the memories long suppressed beneath a sense of duty that had taken root, twisted, and corrupted his sense of purpose across thousands of years, it was in this subtle moment that Ochazuke saw something of how Heka Flow worked.

Not a source of power innately, but a potentiation.

"Hey, check it out!"

Zaofan stood back for a moment. From remembrance, a rejuvenation, along with a curious regrowth; soon the Forger's hands he'd dishonoured by his latest craft were restored to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley watched everything transpire quietly and with a watchful gaze, ever ready to intercede in case something went awry. She knew the odds; 50/50 was a literal coin flip between Banespell living to continue his punishment for his vast crimes or him dying. The way Alakazah's curse was intertwined with his very being, the odds of them freeing him by themselves were far slimmer than what her expertise would have her believe.

Yet, despite all odds or sense, they prevailed. Cleos' Heka Flow empowered his hammer; in many ways, their love for each other preserved it as an ember, a spark of golden power that laid in wait for just the right time. Without pretense or preamble, it struck and freed him.

She could feel the love, strong and pure, the two shared. It felt like the first radiant rays of sunlight in the early morning. Her eyes closed just briefly so she could bask in it for the scant moment it lasted.

"Well done," she said with a single nod to Ochazuke. Her attention fell upon Banespell. Whereas before, his eyes were cold with the steely resolve of his paranoid quest, they were then shining with youthful hope and a yearning to make things right. "It's a good thing I suggested this meeting. There's no telling what Alakazah had in mind for you. Will the same work for the others? I have little doubt Cleos felt a deep affection for you all, just to be sure."
    When the Forger offered to reignite Cleos' blessing by the power she'd bestowed upon them, Ochazuke looked to Zaofan and Parsley for a moment.

"The Palatine showed that it is burdensome to foist the hopes of the Universe on so few able to enact them," he said, "yet if hope can contest even against a godly creature of True Magic, the least we three can ensure is that Alakazah does not forget it."

Yet the months were late. The vision had shown Dragon had flown to Sakin's side, scheming to enact the doom of all. As Ochazuke placed the Forger's Hammer on the table before Banespell, he turned to Zaofan.

"Your staff," he beckoned. Reluctantly, as if fearful to change his faithful katching companion, the chef set it out before him.

"and Parsley...?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Sparking from the memories long suppressed beneath a sense of duty that had taken root, twisted, and corrupted his sense of purpose across thousands of years, it was in this subtle moment that Ochazuke saw something of how Heka Flow worked.

Not a source of power innately, but a potentiation.

"Hey, check it out!"

Zaofan stood back for a moment. From remembrance, a rejuvenation, along with a curious regrowth; soon the Forger's hands he'd dishonoured by his latest craft were restored to him.

When the Forger offered to reignite Cleos' blessing by the power she'd bestowed upon them, Ochazuke looked to Zaofan and Parsley for a moment.

"The Palatine showed that it is burdensome to foist the hopes of the Universe on so few able to enact them," he said, "yet if hope can contest even against a godly creature of True Magic, the least we three can ensure is that Alakazah does not forget it."

Yet the months were late. The vision had shown Dragon had flown to Sakin's side, scheming to enact the doom of all. As Ochazuke placed the Forger's Hammer on the table before Banespell, he turned to Zaofan.

"Your staff," he beckoned. Reluctantly, as if fearful to change his faithful katching companion, the chef set it out before him.

"and Parsley...?"
    The hopes of one person had been proven to be enough to repel a machination from an almighty creature of magic. Yet, against the real thing, one person wouldn't be enough. Three would hardly be better, but it was better than nothing.

Ochazuke had been beckoned to present the forging hammer so Banespell could bestow it with the remainder of the Heka Flow. Zaofan, in turn, had been called to present his Katchin staff.

And Parsley, her axe. It had several enchantments attached to it. She wasn't sure how those would respond to it, but the needs of the universe required risk and sacrifice.

With a flick of her wrist, her axe manifested in her hand. "And my axe." She set it out before Banespell.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Caladash Banespell nods, closing his eyes. He turns and moves his hands over each weapon, humming. The humming becomes melodically, duel toned as a faint female voice can be heard resonating with his.

“When all else fails, remember this: you are so much stronger than you all realize. I wish we had met under better circumstances. You have made us all proud, we old Palantine, and you will finish where we failed. I have no doubt in that.”

He turns slightly and looks over his shoulder.

“And Judge? Forgive me, please? I used you, cruelly set you to kill. What I did was wrong, evil even, and you deserved so much better than that. I used you as all others had before, but for what it’s worth I’m so glad you have now stepped out of the shadows of your creation and into the light of a new life. Bask in it, Judge. You are free.”

He picks his hammer up and smiles, a broad and happy thing.

“And so am I.”

He swings the hammer down, each strike alternating between the staff and ax, golden webs of Heka emerging not just from the hammer but from within Caladash as well, merging into the two weapons even as it re-awakens in the hammer, a spark to an inferno.

“My body, to you. My life, to you. My soul, to you. My Magic, to you. My Craft, to you. My hammer, to you. In Love’s Fire I lay our Heka upon your weapons, M-Fighters. Use it wisely.”

He swings several more times, before gently resting the hammer on the table and stepping back. Each weapon glows golden for a moment before it fades away, only to be replaced with the faintly glowing Caladash as he looks at them. His body starts to break apart like Cleos’ did, but the old Darkling seems content and at peace.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Standing at a distance, Parsley watched the man formerly known as Lord Forger imbue her axe and Zaofan's staff with the last of the Heka Flow. While part of her attention was on his work, the majority of her watchful gaze was set on his face. His brow was creased with effort, but gone was the fitful furrow of a man burdened with staggering paranoia and the self-imposed weight of protecting the universe from a threat that hadn't been realized yet. Gone was the suppressed guilt from countless craven acts in the name of "the greater good", of countless lives taken after having been judged by a skewed sense of justice, and of the endless manipulation of his comrade. The man before them was someone more fitting of the perceived mantle of Palantine, someone she could wholly believed helped save the entire universe from Alakazah two-thousand years ago.

When it was done, Parsley bent down and picked up her axe. Her gaze fell upon the golden glow that flashed within the intricately cast runes on the blade. She could feel the love and hope brimming within the handle. We will finish what you lot started. The work ahead of them was great, the obstacles lofty. And while that was when a Saiyan was at their best, she didn't dare believe she could do it alone. She remembered The Judge's assessment, as well as Caliban's revelation about Alakazah and Sakin. Those two would be the hardest battles any of them would ever face. They would only win them if they fought together.

Not alone but on the same side. Together, like the old days.

She looked up from her weapon to find Banespell breaking apart much like Cleos did in his memory. She offered him a small smile and a single nod. "Thank you, Banespell. You can finally be at peace with Cleos."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    Caladash Banespell nods, closing his eyes. He turns and moves his hands over each weapon, humming. The humming becomes melodically, duel toned as a faint female voice can be heard resonating with his.

“When all else fails, remember this: you are so much stronger than you all realize. I wish we had met under better circumstances. You have made us all proud, we old Palantine, and you will finish where we failed. I have no doubt in that.”

He turns slightly and looks over his shoulder.

“And Judge? Forgive me, please? I used you, cruelly set you to kill. What I did was wrong, evil even, and you deserved so much better than that. I used you as all others had before, but for what it’s worth I’m so glad you have now stepped out of the shadows of your creation and into the light of a new life. Bask in it, Judge. You are free.”

He picks his hammer up and smiles, a broad and happy thing.

“And so am I.”

He swings the hammer down, each strike alternating between the staff and ax, golden webs of Heka emerging not just from the hammer but from within Caladash as well, merging into the two weapons even as it re-awakens in the hammer, a spark to an inferno.

“My body, to you. My life, to you. My soul, to you. My Magic, to you. My Craft, to you. My hammer, to you. In Love’s Fire I lay our Heka upon your weapons, M-Fighters. Use it wisely.”

He swings several more times, before gently resting the hammer on the table and stepping back. Each weapon glows golden for a moment before it fades away, only to be replaced with the faintly glowing Caladash as he looks at them. His body starts to break apart like CleosÂ’ did, but the old Darkling seems content and at peace.
    With the staff Bojack and the axe Piecemaker before him, Ochazuke watched the Forger put his all into his latest masterworks. The table before him was broad and strong, the Darkling's smithcraft keen, but to call this a forge would be to test the imagination, until the moment the Heka Flow manifest itself.

Another presence... Resonating with the small spark, the voice sang, and the clear memory of Cleos held by Banespell manifest beside them and formed the hearth for the craft, and his very life its bellows. Zaofan and Ochazuke watched him work in silence as the thin golden webbing of energy struck alight, carrying with it his final intention. When the deed was done, Zaofan cautiously took back his staff.

Its handling was exactly the same, for no real change seemed to have affected the katchin. Its balance remained, its length set, but somehow, some way, it felt a bit lighter.

The tool of the trade left to Ochazuke remained upon the table for a time, for the heir of Zxu'ro studied it at a distance.

He'd seen firsthand the graven idols of the Amdapout Magicians, the fonts of belief gathering the power of converts on Baradur, the bloody channels rent into Reshlan's Leylines by the Threshling faith that empowered Auroc. With Parsley beheld the captured legions of souls that had slaked the appetites of the Soul Meister, and from monsters and possessed kami, he'd destroyed the Parasites of Sakin. Astride in the rush of Genki from the Master's own technique, he too knew something of what it meant to hold the power of the multitudes upon a fixed point; for so small a thing, every single time the weight was crushing to bear.

"The ember remains, but whatever strength within it is subtle," he said, "when the moment comes to use it, how will we know?"

Standing at a distance, Parsley watched the man formerly known as Lord Forger imbue her axe and Zaofan's staff with the last of the Heka Flow. While part of her attention was on his work, the majority of her watchful gaze was set on his face. His brow was creased with effort, but gone was the fitful furrow of a man burdened with staggering paranoia and the self-imposed weight of protecting the universe from a threat that hadn't been realized yet. Gone was the suppressed guilt from countless craven acts in the name of "the greater good", of countless lives taken after having been judged by a skewed sense of justice, and of the endless manipulation of his comrade. The man before them was someone more fitting of the perceived mantle of Palantine, someone she could wholly believed helped save the entire universe from Alakazah two-thousand years ago.

When it was done, Parsley bent down and picked up her axe. Her gaze fell upon the golden glow that flashed within the intricately cast runes on the blade. She could feel the love and hope brimming within the handle. We will finish what you lot started. The work ahead of them was great, the obstacles lofty. And while that was when a Saiyan was at their best, she didn't dare believe she could do it alone. She remembered The Judge's assessment, as well as Caliban's revelation about Alakazah and Sakin. Those two would be the hardest battles any of them would ever face. They would only win them if they fought together.

Not alone but on the same side. Together, like the old days.

She looked up from her weapon to find Banespell breaking apart much like Cleos did in his memory. She offered him a small smile and a single nod. "Thank you, Banespell. You can finally be at peace with Cleos."
    As Zaofan stirred the air with his staff, its potentiation subtle, Ochazuke saw the similar effect in Parsley's axe.

"A capability without a veneer, this suits you," he remarked, "No small thing to dismiss, carry it well."

With some reluctance, he then took the Forger's Hammer, studying the craft of the thing. As much as he would attempt to understand the Heka Flow but its momentary action, it was soon apparent its effects were not contingent on individual ability. A strength carried upon the faith of others...far too much for any one person. For as brilliant as his last act of creation was, the effects seemed to render itself on the Darkling.

"If it would save the universe, perhaps in this instance, you'd sought what he'd once had, those bound to oaths and sworn to fight. Placing your faith in strength, the bonds wouldn't matter, for you would pay with his very soul. We know that now, and soon, so shall the universe."

They'd seen what he'd done when he'd rediscovered purpose. No doubt Grinthorn knew this same quality when he'd cursed him. Fear destroyed his pride and dignity, and he would still sacrifice it without question.

"Even through the desire to do good, the Dragon will twist with his promises. If there would be anything to stand true against him and the Fallen One, it would be the bonds of the blood we've shed together."

He then turned to the Judge.

"Speak a word and make your peace," Ochazuke said, for the effects of Caladash Banespell's opus had begun to eat away with him. If he had any time left in this world, it would not be long.

"Ishtar...has chosen her Destroyer's path and the side of Sakin's fell covenant. While we have many allies within this universe, but how many are aware of what lies beyond in others?"

"With whoever remains of the Ulthan, we will discuss terms," he said to the Judge and Parsley both. "Seek them out."

With the staff Bojack and the axe Piecemaker before him, Ochazuke watched the Forger put his all into his latest masterworks. The table before him was broad and strong, the Darkling's smithcraft keen, but to call this a forge would be to test the imagination, until the moment the Heka Flow manifest itself.

Another presence... Resonating with the small spark, the voice sang, and the clear memory of Cleos held by Banespell manifest beside them and formed the hearth for the craft, and his very life its bellows. Zaofan and Ochazuke watched him work in silence as the thin golden webbing of energy struck alight, carrying with it his final intention. When the deed was done, Zaofan cautiously took back his staff.

Its handling was exactly the same, for no real change seemed to have affected the katchin. Its balance remained, its length set, but somehow, some way, it felt a bit lighter.

The tool of the trade left to Ochazuke remained upon the table for a time, for the heir of Zxu'ro studied it at a distance.

He'd seen firsthand the graven idols of the Amdapout Magicians, the fonts of belief gathering the power of converts on Baradur, the bloody channels rent into Reshlan's Leylines by the Threshling faith that empowered Auroc. With Parsley beheld the captured legions of souls that had slaked the appetites of the Soul Meister, and from monsters and possessed kami, he'd destroyed the Parasites of Sakin. Astride in the rush of Genki from the Master's own technique, he too knew something of what it meant to hold the power of the multitudes upon a fixed point; for so small a thing, every single time the weight was crushing to bear.

"The ember remains, but whatever strength within it is subtle," he said, "when the moment comes to use it, how will we know?"

As Zaofan stirred the air with his staff, its potentiation subtle, Ochazuke saw the similar effect in Parsley's axe.

"A capability without a veneer, this suits you," he remarked, "No small thing to dismiss, carry it well."

With some reluctance, he then took the Forger's Hammer, studying the craft of the thing. As much as he would attempt to understand the Heka Flow but its momentary action, it was soon apparent its effects were not contingent on individual ability. A strength carried upon the faith of others...far too much for any one person. For as brilliant as his last act of creation was, the effects seemed to render itself on the Darkling.

"If it would save the universe, perhaps in this instance, you'd sought what he'd once had, those bound to oaths and sworn to fight. Placing your faith in strength, the bonds wouldn't matter, for you would pay with his very soul. We know that now, and soon, so shall the universe."

They'd seen what he'd done when he'd rediscovered purpose. No doubt Grinthorn knew this same quality when he'd cursed him. Fear destroyed his pride and dignity, and he would still sacrifice it without question.

"Even through the desire to do good, the Dragon will twist with his promises. If there would be anything to stand true against him and the Fallen One, it would be the bonds of the blood we've shed together."

He then turned to the Judge.

"Speak a word and make your peace," Ochazuke said, for the effects of Caladash Banespell's opus had begun to eat away with him. If he had any time left in this world, it would not be long.

"Ishtar...has chosen her Destroyer's path and the side of Sakin's fell covenant. While we have many allies within this universe, but how many are aware of what lies beyond in others?"

"With whoever remains of the Ulthan, we will discuss terms," he said to the Judge and Parsley both. "Seek them out."
    “You will know. It will be your instinct, trust it.”

He turns and the Judge steps up. The two speak quietly, softly. After a moment, the two hig. The Judge steps back and nods, and Caladash Banespell smiles once more at them all.

“As my people once said, Guidance and a clear path to you all.”

He closes his eyes and finally breaks apart into flittering golden light and disappears.

The Judge turns slightly and speaks, voice quiet.

“He imparted a final gift: he knows the location of the Beast God and the Last Daughter. Apparently they did not wholly trust Lady Binder and thus had a special bolt hole set aside. I am aware of its coordinates now. He also said the Hammer would know where the other Palantine that still live are. Concentrate upon it, and any that wielded it even briefly can be found.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

He turns and the Judge steps up. The two speak quietly, softly. After a moment, the two hig. The Judge steps back and nods, and Caladash Banespell smiles once more at them all.

He closes his eyes and finally breaks apart into flittering golden light and disappears.

“He imparted a final gift: he knows the location of the Beast God and the Last Daughter. Apparently they did not wholly trust Lady Binder and thus had a special bolt hole set aside. I am aware of its coordinates now. He also said the Hammer would know where the other Palantine that still live are. Concentrate upon it, and any that wielded it even briefly can be found.”
    With one final farewell, Caladash Banespell broke apart into a flittering cloud of golden sparkles. It was Parsley's hope that he found redemption and a new purpose in death.

Their purpose, however, was clear. Forger's hammer could direct them to the remaining Palantine who still lived: Durga, Haden, Kyuubi, and Zxu'ro, though they already knew where the latter two were.

That, they could handle at their leisure, but it was best not to drag their heels.

The more pressing matter was Beast God and Last Daughter. The circumstance of their joining the Ulthan left bargaining with them as a viable solution to two enemies. And those circumstances weren't such that they completely trusted Binder and fell under her sway. They had a secret hideaway of their own, which Judge knew the coordinates for.

"Excellent." She opened a holographic notepad she had been using to solve Auroc's theorems for the Apparatus. "What are they? I'll open a doorway with the Apparatus."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With one final farewell, Caladash Banespell broke apart into a flittering cloud of golden sparkles. It was Parsley's hope that he found redemption and a new purpose in death.

Their purpose, however, was clear. Forger's hammer could direct them to the remaining Palantine who still lived: Durga, Haden, Kyuubi, and Zxu'ro, though they already knew where the latter two were.

That, they could handle at their leisure, but it was best not to drag their heels.

The more pressing matter was Beast God and Last Daughter. The circumstance of their joining the Ulthan left bargaining with them as a viable solution to two enemies. And those circumstances weren't such that they completely trusted Binder and fell under her sway. They had a secret hideaway of their own, which Judge knew the coordinates for.

"Excellent." She opened a holographic notepad she had been using to solve Auroc's theorems for the Apparatus. "What are they? I'll open a doorway with the Apparatus."
    Judge clears his throat, oddly emotional sounding, and quickly directs her.

“A hidden asteroid base near Meridian. Scene of the crime and all that, apparently. The GP had it quarantined years ago.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Judge clears his throat, oddly emotional sounding, and quickly directs her.

“A hidden asteroid base near Meridian. Scene of the crime and all that, apparently. The GP had it quarantined years ago.”
    Parsley took the coordinates and inputted them as variables into the equations. Her brow furrowed as she silently worked through the extensive math. Despite having a keen hold on the process, it was still time consuming. There were a great many important things that needed to be considered. For an asteroid base, rotation and tilt and all that wasn't necessary like they were for planets.

"I think I got it," she said. She configured the Apparatus into the correct angles, supplied it with the appropriate amount of power, then opened a 7'x7' doorway.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Parsley took the coordinates and inputted them as variables into the equations. Her brow furrowed as she silently worked through the extensive math. Despite having a keen hold on the process, it was still time consuming. There were a great many important things that needed to be considered. For an asteroid base, rotation and tilt and all that wasn't necessary like they were for planets.

"I think I got it," she said. She configured the Apparatus into the correct angles, supplied it with the appropriate amount of power, then opened a 7'x7' doorway.
    The Judge steps forward.

“I will go first. I can survive in space in case the calculations are off.”

He nods, steps through, and several seconds pass before a single arm sticks back through with a thumbs up before pulling back in.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Ochazuke held aloft the hammer of the Darkling Smith. Even now the golden lustre that had once illuminated its surface had begun to thin and fray from sight. They'd seen the strength of its potential and how it had cut through the parting curse of the First Dragon. Apparently, it seemed that the camraderie, though forgotten, did not ever fade. Much like the image of the Palatine Banespell held close, the instrument had been imbued with their living presence and would not forget.

For the very nature of Heka and the bonds which sustained it were at this moment not nearly as strong as the forgotten love Banespell and Cleos shared. Now at the edge of their hope, there was no room for doubt...though much of it lingered as they approached the end.

Raising the hammer, Ochazuke concentrated on the Heka flow through the runic spell etched into it. Unlike the portion of Creation that had been cast into the body of the think, the trail of Heka was faint to his perceptions once more. Though Zaofan and I have trained in the memory of one, perhaps the bonds of the Palatine were not meant for our confidence.

The faith of the Forger in their endeavours, however, seemed to sustain the efforts. Tracing the Heka Flow with the Namekian Wayfinder across the cosmic expanse, the destinations were slowly revealed. Kyuubi of the Kitani had, indeed, been near to the Kami of their people. Perhaps the curse had afflicted her as it had Banespell, though neither had any way of knowing their shared connection save an emnity for Grinthorn and the threat of Sakin's plot.

The other two, however, passed in a more abstract manner. The first vision came to him in the form of a great inferno among the starways, the infernal denizen within slunk away, hidden to all the known universe. The last, however, had no fixed destination at all. It was strange. The Heka Flow described the one who dwelt in darkness as one who yet lived, and yet the substance of the realm where he dwelt could not be adequately quantified, like a light cast through and split from the image in a window.

"The Forger spoke true, but getting to two of the remaining three Palatine is a task that won't easily be accomplished, to say the least."

The Judge steps forward.

“I will go first. I can survive in space in case the calculations are off.”

He nods, steps through, and several seconds pass before a single arm sticks back through with a thumbs up before pulling back in.
    Zaofan in the meantime watched Parsley invoke the way between worlds, and when the doorway was opened, the Judge stepped through.

"...wait, are you sure? How are you going to get back-aaand he's gone."

Watching the passage through the rift for some time, Ochazuke moved to his side, prepared for the worst as they waited...

"The Forger spoke true, but getting to two of the remaining three Palatine is a task that won't easily be accomplished, to say the least."

Zaofan in the meantime watched Parsley invoke the way between worlds, and when the doorway was opened, the Judge stepped through.

"...wait, are you sure? How are you going to get back-aaand he's gone."

Watching the passage through the rift for some time, Ochazuke moved to his side, prepared for the worst as they waited...
    "Inanna never spoke of her visit with Durga, certainly out of a desire to protect him." She understood the desire to shield a sibling from harm, after all. She couldn't hold that against her.

With that said, she also passed through the doorway. Once on the other side, she spread her senses and cast her gaze all about to gain a better understanding of the surroundings.

Observational Focus
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The apparatus doorway opens to a simple looking airlock door. Standing beside it is the Judge, who’s tapping the controls.

It looks like there is a door behind him, where outer space is, and the one he is currently starting to open is the one that takes you further into this base.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The apparatus doorway opens to a simple looking airlock door. Standing beside it is the Judge, who’s tapping the controls.

It looks like there is a door behind him, where outer space is, and the one he is currently starting to open is the one that takes you further into this base.
    It was very evident that Parsley's calculations were acutely precise. Had she been one decimal place off, they would have ended up in outer space. A harrowing thought, but a thought nonetheless. She glanced at the Judge, who was trying to unlock the door that appeared to take them inside the base proper. "Do you know the code for the door?" she inquired.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Inanna never spoke of her visit with Durga, certainly out of a desire to protect him." She understood the desire to shield a sibling from harm, after all. She couldn't hold that against her.

With that said, she also passed through the doorway. Once on the other side, she spread her senses and cast her gaze all about to gain a better understanding of the surroundings.

Observational Focus
    "More's the pity, for it seems she felt that she could not rely on us, either," Ochazuke replied, "But Durga is out there. If he'll be our ally, we will find him."

There was no doubt that he and Haden, like Banespell himself, would not have been idle. Zxu'ro, in a fashion remained among them, his teachings held fact, and Vocado's most direct legacy pushed forward through Totoma and Rutaba.

"But for the curse of ten thousand years driving them apart and their length of years, perhaps if they too, remember, they might continue the fight they started."

Thumbing the locket, Zaofan looked at the seven of them in the ancient image. "...rather sullen looking fellow. And you should see Haden!"

Proceeding behind the Judge and Parsley into the airlock of Meridian, Zaofan stood at the ready, the Bojack Staff before him, as Ochazuke, seeking information beyond the door into the area, extrended his meditation field through the substance of the place. If either of the Ulthan were present, by Muhen Sekai Keihatsu he would read their clandestine presences, tracking through the matter of Meridian itself.