Page 39 of 371 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Siew quirks an eyebrow.

“The material is from one of Reshlan’s worlds. It can be made into several items and suits. As to swordsmanship....that is not my forte.”

She nods to her bow.
    " I see thanks for the Information, and it looks like I need to look elsewhere to find someone to train me in swordsmanship. Praxat said as she points at the sword on her back, which resembles a nodachi.

Praxat then waves at Siew and leaves.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“I would say it was some sort of....cousin...to Creational Energy, but shifted somehow. I’ve not seen it’s like. It’s some sort of protective aura that keeps harm from her and the baby. I believe my own Creational Energy can make the aura retreat away so we can wake her.”
    Trying not to be obvious, Dash leaned in slightly to overhear the conversation. Something about the mention of Creational Energy peaked her interest.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“I would say it was some sort of....cousin...to Creational Energy, but shifted somehow. I’ve not seen it’s like. It’s some sort of protective aura that keeps harm from her and the baby. I believe my own Creational Energy can make the aura retreat away so we can wake her.”
    OOC: ....

Cleric, is that what I think it is.

Ya know... Hozon.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"With all these variations running around it's any wonder the Universe is in one piece..." Inanna said, somewhat bemused. "Confident as you are, I give permission. The more Saiyans the better, especially my wife."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Trying not to be obvious, Dash leaned in slightly to overhear the conversation. Something about the mention of Creational Energy peaked her interest.
    The mention of Creational Energy also piques Praxat's interest, ( A cousin to Creational Energy huh well that's interesting,) Praxat thought. Praxat clutches the locket she's wearing. ( I have to get stronger to protect those close to me,) Praxat thought.

Praxat puts her left hand on Dash's right shoulder." Dash, would you like to come to my Lab? I have a feeling that you might need my gift right now. It's something I sure will help you during combat," Praxat whispered.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The mention of Creational Energy also piques Praxat's interest, ( A cousin to Creational Energy huh well that's interesting,) Praxat thought. Praxat clutches the locket she's wearing. ( I have to get stronger to protect those close to me,) Praxat thought.

Praxat puts her left hand on Dash's right shoulder." Dash, would you like to come to my Lab? I have a feeling that you might need my gift right now. It's something I sure will help you during combat," Praxat whispered.
    Standing upright again, "Ah can't leave the lookout now." glancing around at the others, "Ah appreciate the thought, but things could change in a moment. An ah don't want to be left in the dark again." She shrugged, "Ah don't know why it's so important for me to go to your lab. It's just can't be more'n'portant than this, can it?"

Standing upright again, "Ah can't leave the lookout now." glancing around at the others, "Ah appreciate the thought, but things could change in a moment. An ah don't want to be left in the dark again." She shrugged, "Ah don't know why it's so important for me to go to your lab. It's just can't be more'n'portant than this, can it?"
    Not really, I just wanted to show you my lab as a friend is all. Since this is more important, I will bring my gift to you. So, I guess I better hurried to my Lab at Capsule Corp. I'll be back soon," Praxat whispered.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    OOC: ....

Cleric, is that what I think it is.

Ya know... Hozon.
    Yes, it is.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "With all these variations running around it's any wonder the Universe is in one piece..." Inanna said, somewhat bemused. "Confident as you are, I give permission. The more Saiyans the better, especially my wife."
    She nods and makes her way back to Sarada.

A few moments later, Eva returns with a curious look in her eyes.

“The aura is gone, she can be awoken now, Inanna. Perhaps seeing you or Parsley first would be better for her.”

Eva then steps aside, curiously looking at a strange blue orb in her hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“The aura is gone, she can be awoken now, Inanna. Perhaps seeing you or Parsley first would be better for her.”

"Eva, what's that thing you're holdin?" Dash spoke as she walked closer to her.

"Dispose of the orb, or give it to me for disposal. The last thing we need is more unnecessary artifacts to be acquired by would be enemies," Inanna commented before stepping into the room.

"Sarada?" The golden-eyed woman called out then, softly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Not saying anything, Dash casually looked around at the others to see if there is any response. The Sayians had more at stake, so the decision should be theirs to make.

Then a thought came to her, "Is it possible for the room to handle three people at a time? Or just two?"
    Kai shakes his head.

“Yes and no. For brief, very brief, periods more than two can be inside. However, anything passed an hour outside starts to....detrimentally effect those inside. Something about Temporal Warp theory. Part of the reason why without a stable Temporal Portal, or a temporal entity like Zurvan stabilizing it continuously, Time Travel is almost impossible for more than one or two people at a time. Time itself starts to warp and weaken then and the field fails.”

Kai shrugs.

“With Etrina here we could possibly extend it to three for six to twelve hours, or four for three to six hours if she was willing to spend her magic and concentration on the RoSaT the entire time. Maybe.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Eva, what's that thing you're holdin?" Dash spoke as she walked closer to her.
    Eva looks at it, eyes faintly glowing.

“I believe this is......Preservation. How...how wonderful.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Dispose of the orb, or give it to me for disposal. The last thing we need is more unnecessary artifacts to be acquired by would be enemies," Inanna commented before stepping into the room.

"Sarada?" The golden-eyed woman called out then, softly.
    Eva looks at her before looking back at the orb.

“I think.....I think it’s in no danger of that.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva looks at her before looking back at the orb.

“I think.....I think it’s in no danger of that.”
    "Ah think? That's not a confidence builder." Dash folded her arms across her, "And what'dca mean by preservation? Are we talkin about Guardian level energy or higher up?"