Page 4 of 246 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 3676
  1. #46
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It all seems sealed up, but Dash notices that the external security system is not working.

    She does find an open window oddly enough.
    Suppressing her ki, Dash quietly makes her way through the open window. Once through, she stays in the shadows, reaching out with her senses to see if anyone else is here before moving further inside.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  2. #47
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    He grunts as it starts to tear deeper, but he quickly turns and lets it get ripped out instead. He staggers, but raises the blade in defiance.
    It hadn't worked like Parsley wanted, but it worked well enough. His wound was deeper than before, giving her an avenue to end this before it went on too long. Time was of the essence and she had no time to waste on a lackey.

    As the knight prepared to defend himself once more, she cracked open another capsule and plucked the rapier that had been kept inside. It was part of the loot she pilfered from Midori's base, constructed of Ultra Katchin.

    She crossed it and her ax in front of her.

    "Tell me, chattel. What's your name, if you still have one?"

  3. #48

    Default

    On Earth, Praxat is underwater in a swamp looking at a family photo inside a locket. ( I know things are great over on Qaceria. My family is doing well, and Qaceria is in good hands with my mother in charge as the Prime Minister. Yeah things have been going great for my homeworld,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat receives the message from Capsule Corp. ( Dammit, not this shit again! My stuff better still be in my lab, and lab better not be trashed!) Praxat thought.

    Praxat puts the locket in her right pants pocket, grabs her ancestor's sword, and quickly heads to Capsule Corp. ( Hmm that reminds me, I need to give Dash that gift I made for her. It's at my lab, and I know she's going to love it!) Praxat thought.

  4. #49
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Knight blocks with his blade and is pushed backwards twenty feet, digging into the ground as he does so. However, he maintains the block, holding her blast at bay.
    Inanna keeps the blast up, concern for her energy reserves low considering what she was in the process of doing.

    Just a little while longer ...

    OT: 2
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The blow lands, burying into the armor. The Knight grunts, staggers, and you can feel the magic being taken away. However, his blade snakes back around, the Threshling physiology allowing the arm to bend and stretch slightly, and he makes a sweeping blade attack against Parsley’s arm holding the ax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The armor's magic was draining thanks to her enchanted ax, but she couldn't hold it for long, not with his sword bearing down on her. She didn't want to risk losing an arm and having to get a mechanical arm like Sarada. She released the ax and retreated to the opposite side of the knight.

    Once released from her grip, the ax lost its anti-magic charge. She smirked and called the ax back to her hand. Because the knight was between the ax and her, it had no choice but to go through him. Blade first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Knight blocks with his blade and is pushed backwards twenty feet, digging into the ground as he does so. However, he maintains the block, holding her blast at bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna keeps the blast up, concern for her energy reserves low considering what she was in the process of doing.

    Just a little while longer ...

    OT: 2
    Lantro had gotten a new seat, high above the action below, as he watched intently. He wasn't really one to go and sit in the nosebleeds, but as he wasn't certain of what would go down planetside, he decided to take some extra precautions. It was an enjoyable game so far and despite himself, Lantro couldn't help but want to root for the home team. Well...not quite despite himself. The thought was a complex one. He had been living here for a good long while now, hiding out, restraining himself and in doing so saw a side of a people he thought would've outfight disgusted him...and in some aspects, they did. But were they deserving of whatever fate the visiting team saw fit to dispel upon them.

    Speaking of whom...visitors had dominated the first half, but the Ooozaroni's may make a comeback yet. Lantro almost hoped they needed to call in a sub. The Saiyan/Nevadian cracked his knuckles. He'd been warming the bench for long enough...

  6. #51
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,583

    Default

    Avoca was as prideful as any Saiyan, but she knew when she was outmatched. Everyone, from Auroc to Parsley and everyone in between, was stronger and faster than her. They were all more powerful than her. If she tried to fight any of them head on, she was going to get slaughtered. And looking at the ball of dangerous energy Inanna was charging right that moment, she was going to get slaughtered anyway.

    Meaning if she was going to die, she might as well have died trying to fight. Better to fight and die than to die hiding behind a piece of rubble.

    She growled and balled her fist. From the looks of things, Parsley had her battle well in hand. Inanna probably didn't need any help, but having to split her concentration between charging her attack and fending off some chode must have been annoying. So, she decided on her mark.

    And as distracted as he was blocking Inanna's beam, he shouldn't have been able to see Avoca coming until it was too late.

    She ran out from her hiding spot and took to the air. A lime-green gaseous ball had been forming in her clenched fist. She hurled it at the knight trying to attack Inanna, aimed for his feet. When it landed, it exploded in a cloud of smoke. Her newest technique Attack Denial would mangle his internal energies enough to keep him from using any of his techniques. They were still there, but he wouldn't be able to use them for a time.

    That's all I can do. Just help the stronger people fighting to save Sarada, she realized. The realization burned more badly than even the hottest sun. She was close to becoming a liability on this battlefield. Damn it. And damn him! She turned her attention to Auroc to see what he was doing.

  7. #52
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Three years had passed her arrival and yet the Beast still lived. Having lost track of Rex during the chaotic events that occurred up north in the mountain of a forgotten kingdom. Since then, she had attempted to hunt him down, only to find tracks made long in his passing. The price the beast had paid to gain the power left there had no doubt not been enough for whatever destructive plans he had. In the end, she could only wait and prepare for the time he would reemerge.



    Threshlings

    She knew of them mostly through her databases, having encountered only one of them among the numbers of the M-Fighters, the one known as Nevanlinna. Their kinda no doubt wiped out in her timeline and the conflicts involving them here had taken place before her arrival, Shōchū could have been forgiven in overlooking any potential threats from their kind. Reading through the battle reports from Quila that had documented the threshling hybrid, Jagam, during her hurried flight to Captial City, the machine mutant felt properly prepared as she descended to Capsule Corps.

    Data-poured into the peripherals of her vision as she scanned the building, hope to find signs of what to expect from within.
    Old blueprints run through her mind even as she registers nothing on, security wise. She does glimpse someone, Dash, entering an open window.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #53
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Suppressing her ki, Dash quietly makes her way through the open window. Once through, she stays in the shadows, reaching out with her senses to see if anyone else is here before moving further inside.
    She registers nothing other than a slightly odd mist within the darkened capsule Corp. It seems to be muffling her ki sense.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #54
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It hadn't worked like Parsley wanted, but it worked well enough. His wound was deeper than before, giving her an avenue to end this before it went on too long. Time was of the essence and she had no time to waste on a lackey.

    As the knight prepared to defend himself once more, she cracked open another capsule and plucked the rapier that had been kept inside. It was part of the loot she pilfered from Midori's base, constructed of Ultra Katchin.

    She crossed it and her ax in front of her.

    "Tell me, chattel. What's your name, if you still have one?"
    He grunts and drops into an odd pose, blade held off to his left side with both hands.

    ďMy name is Noomh Teba Zile, Lord Commander of the Silver Knights. And yours, wench?Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #55
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    On Earth, Praxat is underwater in a swamp looking at a family photo inside a locket. ( I know things are great over on Qaceria. My family is doing well, and Qaceria is in good hands with my mother in charge as the Prime Minister. Yeah things have been going great for my homeworld,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat receives the message from Capsule Corp. ( Dammit, not this shit again! My stuff better still be in my lab, and lab better not be trashed!) Praxat thought.

    Praxat puts the locket in her right pants pocket, grabs her ancestor's sword, and quickly heads to Capsule Corp. ( Hmm that reminds me, I need to give Dash that gift I made for her. It's at my lab, and I know she's going to love it!) Praxat thought.
    She arrives to see that the entire place is shut down, no lights or security on.

    An ominous storm seems to be brewing over Capital City too.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #56
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna keeps the blast up, concern for her energy reserves low considering what she was in the process of doing.

    Just a little while longer ...

    OT: 2
    The Knight finally powers up and pushes back, his blade cutting through her attack as he marches towards her, intent on taking her head.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #57
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lantro had gotten a new seat, high above the action below, as he watched intently. He wasn't really one to go and sit in the nosebleeds, but as he wasn't certain of what would go down planetside, he decided to take some extra precautions. It was an enjoyable game so far and despite himself, Lantro couldn't help but want to root for the home team. Well...not quite despite himself. The thought was a complex one. He had been living here for a good long while now, hiding out, restraining himself and in doing so saw a side of a people he thought would've outfight disgusted him...and in some aspects, they did. But were they deserving of whatever fate the visiting team saw fit to dispel upon them.

    Speaking of whom...visitors had dominated the first half, but the Ooozaroni's may make a comeback yet. Lantro almost hoped they needed to call in a sub. The Saiyan/Nevadian cracked his knuckles. He'd been warming the bench for long enough...
    Not too far away he seems more Knights coming towards where Nevalinna and Auroc are battling.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #58
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca was as prideful as any Saiyan, but she knew when she was outmatched. Everyone, from Auroc to Parsley and everyone in between, was stronger and faster than her. They were all more powerful than her. If she tried to fight any of them head on, she was going to get slaughtered. And looking at the ball of dangerous energy Inanna was charging right that moment, she was going to get slaughtered anyway.

    Meaning if she was going to die, she might as well have died trying to fight. Better to fight and die than to die hiding behind a piece of rubble.

    She growled and balled her fist. From the looks of things, Parsley had her battle well in hand. Inanna probably didn't need any help, but having to split her concentration between charging her attack and fending off some chode must have been annoying. So, she decided on her mark.

    And as distracted as he was blocking Inanna's beam, he shouldn't have been able to see Avoca coming until it was too late.

    She ran out from her hiding spot and took to the air. A lime-green gaseous ball had been forming in her clenched fist. She hurled it at the knight trying to attack Inanna, aimed for his feet. When it landed, it exploded in a cloud of smoke. Her newest technique Attack Denial would mangle his internal energies enough to keep him from using any of his techniques. They were still there, but he wouldn't be able to use them for a time.

    That's all I can do. Just help the stronger people fighting to save Sarada, she realized. The realization burned more badly than even the hottest sun. She was close to becoming a liability on this battlefield. Damn it. And damn him! She turned her attention to Auroc to see what he was doing.
    One of the turned Saiyans suddenly appears and blasts her attack away.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #59
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He grunts and drops into an odd pose, blade held off to his left side with both hands.

    “My name is Noomh Teba Zile, Lord Commander of the Silver Knights. And yours, wench?”
    He was only a Silver Knight, meaning he was more powerful than Luop. It also meant there were scores more knights as powerful and even more powerful than him. They appeared to be about evenly matched prior to his injury, which boded poorly for any rescue attempt she and Inanna may have wanted to orchestrate hastily. As much as she wanted to avoid wasting time, they were going to need help to save Sarada. Damn it.

    "Parsley, Princess of the Saiyan race," she responded.

    With introductions out of the way, she exploded forward, hurling her ax at Noomh. Whispering tendrils of her own ki trailed off the head, showing she charged it just prior to tossing it.

  15. #60
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    One of the turned Saiyans suddenly appears and blasts her attack away.
    "What?!" Avoca hadn't realized that Auroc had managed to turn the Saiyans who'd fallen in the initial attack. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "Damn bastard! Get out of the way. What are you doing?!"

    Fortunately, this was an enemy she could hold her own against. Assuming that being under that blob's sway hadn't made him any stronger. Knowing there was only one way to find out, she shot into the air and took aim at the traitor. She fired two energy blasts from her hands, attached to each other by an energy tether. "Eat this! Demon Spark"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •