Page 42 of 371 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Thanks, Oh, I haven't told you this, but three years ago something terrible, happen in my life. Three years ago, my grandmother Araxat murder nearly all my siblings. Cyanna, Althena, and I were helpless to stop her. Not being able to stop my grandmother from murdering most of my siblings, was a shock to my system," Praxat whispered.

" It made me realize that I had to train hard and get stronger to protect those close to me. After that tragedy in my life happen. That's when I start to do intense training," Praxat whispered.

" Yeah, I made it. It uses Luue Radiation, and it's composed of composite Iridium Diamond. All you need to know about Luue Radiation is it is something I discovered three years ago," Praxat said.
    Praxat crosses her arms." Oh, and Dash the radiation, I discover acts like non-ionizing radiation, but at the same time, it's high energy. Basically that means it won't give you cancer," Praxat said.

" Oh, and about my grandmother. To clarify why Cyanna, Althena, and I were helpless to stop her from murder nearly all my siblings. It was because at the time we didn't know what a monster she was. My grandmother never gave Althena, Cyanna, and I a reason to think she was a monster," Praxat whispered.

" When Althena, Cyanna, and I figured out the truth about my grandmother, it was already too late. In the end, Althena, Cyanna, and I did manage to stop her with the help of Killrog. Also, if it was for Cyanna convincing my grandmother to stop I, her, Althena, and Killrog would be dead by now," Praxat whispered.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-20-2020 at 03:26 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat crosses her arms." Oh, and Dash the radiation, I discover acts like non-ionizing radiation, but at the same time, it's high energy. Basically that means it won't give you cancer," Praxat said.

" Oh, and about my grandmother. To clarify why Cyanna, Althena, and I were helpless to stop her from murder nearly all my siblings. It was because at the time we didn't know what a monster she was. My grandmother never gave Althena, Cyanna, and I a reason to think she was a monster," Praxat whispered.

" When Althena, Cyanna, and I figured out the truth about my grandmother, it was already too late. In the end, Althena, Cyanna, and I did manage to stop her with the help of Killrog. Also, if it was for Cyanna convincing my grandmother to stop I, her, Althena, and Killrog would be dead by now," Praxat whispered.
    Dash couldn't help but think to herself, "Kinda dejaviewish. Praxy talks almost as much as Cya does."

Outwardly, Dash nodded, "Ah'm sorry bout what happened to your family."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash couldn't help but think to herself, "Kinda dejaviewish. Praxy talks almost as much as Cya does."

Outwardly, Dash nodded, "Ah'm sorry bout what happened to your family."
    " Thanks for your input, Dash. Yeah, my grandmother's betrayal was heartbreaking. The ones who were hurt the most by her actions more than me and my surviving siblings were my grandfather and mother. When I was a child, I idolized my grandmother," Praxat whispered.

"I had looked up to her and admired her. So my grandmother's betrayal was like somebody ripping out my heart and crushing it in front of me. You can only imagine how my mother and grandfather felt. My sociopathic subspecies grandmother is still alive, but that sociopathic bitch is in jail, and she's going to be in jail for a long time," Praxat whispered.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-20-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva nods and hands it over.
    Having finished speaking to Sarada, for the time being, Neva got to examining the little bead. It was by no means remarkable in appearance--simply a bead, yet the power that emanated off it was undeniable. And, with it now in her hands, there was definitely a sense of familiarity about it. Not something consciously recalled, but rather something that bubbled up from within her.

"Hozon," she said, eyes transfixed on the bead. "Indeed an... offshoot of creation, meant to preserve. I..." How did she know that? How curious. Perhaps...

Concentrating, she focused her energy and drew upon a power she only rarely used.

Ewigkeit.

A word that meant 'Eternity' in some dead language she had learned as a child. Neither ki, nor magic, it 'preserved' immaterial things, such as an emotion or a physical sensation in the target. She had always considered it a minor ability, even if its nature was unknown. And yet, the feeling she got when she made use of it felt quite similar to the 'feeling' this bead gave her.

OOC: I'll let you decide what happens, Cleric.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Nevanlinna reached out to take Sarada's hand, but hesitated for a moment. After a bit of thought, she formed a fist and instead fist-bumped the Queen. It was perhaps not an action befitting a royal, but it was something she'd picked up... somewhere. Probably the Saiyan worlds, but she couldn't quite say for certain.

"On the contrary... it was Threshling business, and thus, my business. I just happened to have come to the conclusion that Auroc's way of doing business is flawed. Fatally so, in his case... eventually, anyway," she said. "And besides that, it wouldn't do to simply... betray Seri's expectations of me by doing nothing."

Understandably, her young friend had a somewhat idealized view of her. She was no hero or paragon of virtue, by any measure, yet... she found that Seri's belief in her had pushed her towards being more... heroic, for lack of a better way of putting it. By no means did she fly about rescuing or helping people, but if an injustice were occurring before her, she simply couldn't ignore it, as she might have early in her travels.

"I may not be able to assist you with this Tundra individual, but you and the others are more than welcome to use Vaikuntha to prepare," she said. Truthfully, while she had gone around and familiarized herself with Vaikuntha's new inhabitants, she had not actually gotten a chance to train in that... modified bit of space-time Inanna had somehow set up.

...perhaps Auroc would not have seemed so formidable if she had. Ah, what was it they said about hindsight? That it's 20/20?
    "Thank you, Nevanlinna. And don't worry. Once Tundra is dealt with, we'll head over to Reshlan and free the rest of your people, and shove Auroc's head up his ass once and for all!"

At that, Parsley stepped forward. She had been in communication with Becbaga, who had taken control of the situation on Ruco. "According to Becbaga, Tundra and his Lieutenants left for Vocado about five minutes ago. They already shut down the portals to other words, so the entire army is stuck on Ruco."

Sarada nodded and stepped back so the Threshling Princess could examine that mysterious bead in peace. "Good news, then. Have the other worlds responded?"

"They sent as many able soldiers as they could manage to Ruco to fight the army, but they're at a numerical disadvantage. Five to one, from the sounds of it."

"****." That was where the good news ended, it seemed. Sarada frowned and tried to figure out what to do. It made more sense to go to Ruco and dismantle the army first, then deal with Tundra, but she had no idea where he was going to go. She had an eerie suspicion that he had found out about Sadala, the Saiyan homeworld, but she put that out of her head immediately. It was a day away from Vocado, and no one but only a few people knew of it.

Regardless, she didn't want to waste a day of training fighting small fries, especially when there were sharks and a whale waiting in the deep end of the pool. With that in mind, she decided. "Alright, listen up, people!" she said loudly enough to get everyone's attention. "First, I want to thank everyone for pledging your support. But as Parsley's been saying, time is short. I've just been told that Tundra and his two right hand men left the planet his army's attacking a few minutes ago, so that's an advantage in our favor. Parsley, myself, and maybe a few others can deal with Tundra, but everyone else who wants to help has to deal with his army. They've got my people outnumbered and they won't last long under that circumstance. So if you plan on training for a bit, it's time to start now. Three hours, six, whatever, just decided among yourselves. Parsley and I will be training for the full day in Nevanlinna's dimension and we'll deal with Tundra tomorrow."

With that said, she used her key to open the doorway into Vaikuntha and stepped through. Parsley lingered behind to give her wife one last look of confidence, and said to everyone else, "When you're ready to go to Ruco, see my brother, he has portal you can use. Good luck." She stepped through herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada had forgotten about Vai...whatever it was called, that place Nevanlinna gave them access to a few years ago. This, despite her and Parsley training for the better part of three years. If it was just as good as the RoSaT, but with fewer drawbacks -- and more importantly a way for more than two people to safe train there for a period of time -- then she saw no reason not to train there. It would allow others to use the Room, allowing them to get their training done more quickly and go about shoving all their feet up Tundra's ass at the same time.

Plus, training with eleven different comparable fighters -- all with a wide array of different abilities -- instead of just one would only benefit them.

"Then, that's where we'll go. I think it best if Parsley and I train for the full day. I don't want to take the risk of not being strong enough. There's too much at stake." She looked at Parsley, who nodded in agreement.

"Let's get started right now, if that's possible. You don't have to prepare anything, do you?" she asked Inanna.
    "Preparations no, limitations yes." Inanna replied.

"Outside of Nevanlinna, and myself... I would be hard-pressed to allow anyone else but Parsley, and yourself for the moment; and to be honest even that is perhaps being too generous." To explain this as simply as possible the golden-eyed woman turned to Sarada's past encounters with the Archon. "Remember Lasair? How hard it was to put him down three versus one? It has been several years since then, and even Lasair was not as strong as some of his siblings. Even holding back there is a not-insignificant chance they'll kill you."

The golden-eyed woman shrugged. "Not that it'd stop you. Just expressing my reasoning for the 'attendance' restriction."

With limited times and means however, the time came to begin the year-long day; and so Inanna slipped inside Vaikuntha to show dem de wey.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Thank you, Nevanlinna. And don't worry. Once Tundra is dealt with, we'll head over to Reshlan and free the rest of your people, and shove Auroc's head up his ass once and for all!"

At that, Parsley stepped forward. She had been in communication with Becbaga, who had taken control of the situation on Ruco. "According to Becbaga, Tundra and his Lieutenants left for Vocado about five minutes ago. They already shut down the portals to other words, so the entire army is stuck on Ruco."

Sarada nodded and stepped back so the Threshling Princess could examine that mysterious bead in peace. "Good news, then. Have the other worlds responded?"

"They sent as many able soldiers as they could manage to Ruco to fight the army, but they're at a numerical disadvantage. Five to one, from the sounds of it."

"****." That was where the good news ended, it seemed. Sarada frowned and tried to figure out what to do. It made more sense to go to Ruco and dismantle the army first, then deal with Tundra, but she had no idea where he was going to go. She had an eerie suspicion that he had found out about Sadala, the Saiyan homeworld, but she put that out of her head immediately. It was a day away from Vocado, and no one but only a few people knew of it.

Regardless, she didn't want to waste a day of training fighting small fries, especially when there were sharks and a whale waiting in the deep end of the pool. With that in mind, she decided. "Alright, listen up, people!" she said loudly enough to get everyone's attention. "First, I want to thank everyone for pledging your support. But as Parsley's been saying, time is short. I've just been told that Tundra and his two right hand men left the planet his army's attacking a few minutes ago, so that's an advantage in our favor. Parsley, myself, and maybe a few others can deal with Tundra, but everyone else who wants to help has to deal with his army. They've got my people outnumbered and they won't last long under that circumstance. So if you plan on training for a bit, it's time to start now. Three hours, six, whatever, just decided among yourselves. Parsley and I will be training for the full day in Nevanlinna's dimension and we'll deal with Tundra tomorrow."

With that said, she used her key to open the doorway into Vaikuntha and stepped through. Parsley lingered behind to give her wife one last look of confidence, and said to everyone else, "When you're ready to go to Ruco, see my brother, he has portal you can use. Good luck." She stepped through herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

"Outside of Nevanlinna, and myself... I would be hard-pressed to allow anyone else but Parsley, and yourself for the moment; and to be honest even that is perhaps being too generous." To explain this as simply as possible the golden-eyed woman turned to Sarada's past encounters with the Archon. "Remember Lasair? How hard it was to put him down three versus one? It has been several years since then, and even Lasair was not as strong as some of his siblings. Even holding back there is a not-insignificant chance they'll kill you."

The golden-eyed woman shrugged. "Not that it'd stop you. Just expressing my reasoning for the 'attendance' restriction."

With limited times and means however, the time came to begin the year-long day; and so Inanna slipped inside Vaikuntha to show dem de wey.
    "Alright, let's figure out how in the hell we're gonna do this," said Tasure, stepping forward. Crossing her arms, she examined those gathered... well, the saiyans, anyway. There were several ways they could do this, but...

"As talented and strong as the boy is, Avoca here's closer to achieving Super Saiyan. Sooner that can be achieved, the higher we can push each other. I say the two of us go in first, say for half a year, while you two boys... keep yourself busy. Prepare, spar... whatever."

"I was thinking I could go help out the army a bit..."

"Or th--wait, what?"

"They're outnumbered. A super saiyan would be helpful right now," said Totoma. "Lots of water, too, and for a guy who has a technique that grants super-healing when he has a drink... well, even if one of the big guys showed up and beat the crap outta me, as long as I fell in the ocean, I'd just come back even stronger!"

Tasure stared at her son. What he said made sense and yet was... completely reckless. But she knew that the moment she entered the room, he'd probably rush off no matter what she said. After a moment, she sighed. "Fine... just don't get yourself killed. And make sure to have something to keep your... apprentice busy!"

"Don't worry, got just the idea..." Totoma turned to Pinach. "How about a food run? You can head to my earthling kin, ask 'em to cook up a ton of food, and then capsule it up for our trip into the room. And... of course, chow down yourself. Nothing quite like a warm, comforting meal in trying times."

"Alright, let's figure out how in the hell we're gonna do this," said Tasure, stepping forward. Crossing her arms, she examined those gathered... well, the saiyans, anyway. There were several ways they could do this, but...

"As talented and strong as the boy is, Avoca here's closer to achieving Super Saiyan. Sooner that can be achieved, the higher we can push each other. I say the two of us go in first, say for half a year, while you two boys... keep yourself busy. Prepare, spar... whatever."

"Or th--wait, what?"

"They're outnumbered. A super saiyan would be helpful right now," said Totoma. "Lots of water, too, and for a guy who has a technique that grants super-healing when he has a drink... well, even if one of the big guys showed up and beat the crap outta me, as long as I fell in the ocean, I'd just come back even stronger!"

Tasure stared at her son. What he said made sense and yet was... completely reckless. But she knew that the moment she entered the room, he'd probably rush off no matter what she said. After a moment, she sighed. "Fine... just don't get yourself killed. And make sure to have something to keep your... apprentice busy!"

"Don't worry, got just the idea..." Totoma turned to Pinach. "How about a food run? You can head to my earthling kin, ask 'em to cook up a ton of food, and then capsule it up for our trip into the room. And... of course, chow down yourself. Nothing quite like a warm, comforting meal in trying times."
    As Dash listened, her heart sank a little. Even after three years of intense training, she knew she was far behind the others. Training with Praxat won't be too bad, but, she thought to herself, there is no human equivalent to Super-Sayian. At least none that she knew of, though she was sure Ochazuke is coming close. If Charco was still around he'd be near that point as well.

A determined look hardened her facial features as she pushed those thought aside. If given the chance, she had already decided, she would fully Master Control over the elements and become strong enough to use them without limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Sarada scoffed profoundly. "Tch. I'm not worried about that bitch. It's been, what, four years since he and I last fought. I'm way stronger now than I was then, and I'm a Super Saiyan." She smirked confidently. "If he or any of them step to me wrong, they're getting clapped."

Though, she had forgotten about the elementals that then resided in Vaikuntha. They would, if nothing else, provide a wide array of training opportunities for herself and Parsley.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada scoffed profoundly. "Tch. I'm not worried about that bitch. It's been, what, four years since he and I last fought. I'm way stronger now than I was then, and I'm a Super Saiyan." She smirked confidently. "If he or any of them step to me wrong, they're getting clapped."

Though, she had forgotten about the elementals that then resided in Vaikuntha. They would, if nothing else, provide a wide array of training opportunities for herself and Parsley.
    "Confidence is key~" Inanna responded with a smile. "It will keep you warm, after your bones have been hammered into a fine paste."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Or th--wait, what?"

Avoca nodded. Six months was plenty of time for her to get beefed up and go gold. But, would that be enough. For the army, more than likely. But, if she had an disillusions about helping Parsley and Sarada face Tundra, she was more than capable of holding her own. There were so many techniques of hers that she was using inefficiently; training with Tasure would sort that out in short order. "Six months is plenty of time," she spoke aloud. She already had some ideas she wanted to bounce off her training partner in regards the three techniques The Triumvirate taught her. If she could get these improvements down, she would be more than a pest to the like of Tundra and his two stooges.

Pinach was also fine with waiting for... if he understood this right, he and Just Saiyan would be waiting for 12 hours until Avoca and Just Saiyan's Mom got out. But, from the sounds of it, Just Saiyan intended on fighting Tundra's army by himself. While Pinach was always impressed by his bravery and ingenuity in combat, taking on an entire army essentially by himself was dangerous. Still, he had to trust his hero and that he was more than capable of taking care of himself. Besides, Pinach would only get in the way if he tried to help him as he was right then.

"Understood, Just Saiyan. Give me an address and I'll get plenty of food for us!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Avoca nodded. Six months was plenty of time for her to get beefed up and go gold. But, would that be enough. For the army, more than likely. But, if she had an disillusions about helping Parsley and Sarada face Tundra, she was more than capable of holding her own. There were so many techniques of hers that she was using inefficiently; training with Tasure would sort that out in short order. "Six months is plenty of time," she spoke aloud. She already had some ideas she wanted to bounce off her training partner in regards the three techniques The Triumvirate taught her. If she could get these improvements down, she would be more than a pest to the like of Tundra and his two stooges.

Pinach was also fine with waiting for... if he understood this right, he and Just Saiyan would be waiting for 12 hours until Avoca and Just Saiyan's Mom got out. But, from the sounds of it, Just Saiyan intended on fighting Tundra's army by himself. While Pinach was always impressed by his bravery and ingenuity in combat, taking on an entire army essentially by himself was dangerous. Still, he had to trust his hero and that he was more than capable of taking care of himself. Besides, Pinach would only get in the way if he tried to help him as he was right then.

"Understood, Just Saiyan. Give me an address and I'll get plenty of food for us!"
    Tasure nodded. "Well, let's stop wasting time and get on with it." She began making her way for the chamber entrance, passing by Totoma on the way. As she passed, however, her fist shot out at Totoma in a surprise strike.

Just a year ago, this would have caught Totoma completely off-guard, but he had spent the past year focusing on his skill and battle instincts, so the punch was instead caught. With some absurd motion of his arms, Totoma then sent his mother spinning comically through the air.

Catching herself with one hand, Tasure sprung off the floor, landing gingerly. Despite what just happened, she was grinning, clearly pleased at her boy's quick counter-attack. "Not a bad reaction. Seems you haven't been slacking quite as much as I'd feared." With those words and and a small wave, Tasure continued on her way to the time chamber.

Totoma watched her go, then turned back to Pinach. "Got something better than an address..." He concentrated, forming a Kizuna with his young friend. Shortly after, knowledge of exactly where he needed to go and to whom he needed to speak flowed into Pinach's mind.

I'll keep this link open for when I need to come back, yeah? Now... if you could, please open a portal. Longer we wait, the more of our allies die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Dash listened, her heart sank a little. Even after three years of intense training, she knew she was far behind the others. Training with Praxat won't be too bad, but, she thought to herself, there is no human equivalent to Super-Sayian. At least none that she knew of, though she was sure Ochazuke is coming close. If Charco was still around he'd be near that point as well.

A determined look hardened her facial features as she pushed those thought aside. If given the chance, she had already decided, she would fully Master Control over the elements and become strong enough to use them without limits.
    Praxat puts her right hand on Dash's left shoulder." Dash, I want to push my self beyond my limits. To hopefully develop a technique beyond Max Mode. Max Mode is a technique I never showed you before," Praxat said.

"You're going to be shocked when you see it. Oh, and there are things about my physiology that you don't know about Dash. To go beyond my limits, I'm determined to fully master control of my body's physiology," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat puts her right hand on Dash's left shoulder." Dash, I want to push my self beyond my limits. To hopefully develop a technique beyond Max Mode. Max Mode is a technique I never showed you before," Praxat said.

"You're going to be shocked when you see it. Oh, and there are things about my physiology that you don't know about Dash. To go beyond my limits, I'm determined to fully master control of my body's physiology," Praxat said.
    Turning her head slowly towards Praxat, she gave her a slight, serious yet reassuring smile and nod, "Yes, you an ah will push ourselves hard. If'n we don't an we go into battle against somethin that even Sayains can't handle, now or later, we wouldn't last a heartbeat. We'd just be in the way, smudges under their boots."

Turning her head back to look at the Sayians, "They can be arrogant sob's at times, but when it comes to trainin' they're miracle workers. No matter what, no matter how hard, no matter the cost, they push past any limits as if they are none. Ah have great admiration for Sayians ability to become stronger, better fighters."

Leaning back slightly against the wall, "Ah know ah can't reach Sayian levels, but ah intend to keep goin until ah hit the wall. Then ah'll bust through it. If'n there is such a thing as bein the strongest human, ah intend to be that human."
    Last edited by Tami; 03-21-2020 at 05:42 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Having finished speaking to Sarada, for the time being, Neva got to examining the little bead. It was by no means remarkable in appearance--simply a bead, yet the power that emanated off it was undeniable. And, with it now in her hands, there was definitely a sense of familiarity about it. Not something consciously recalled, but rather something that bubbled up from within her.

"Hozon," she said, eyes transfixed on the bead. "Indeed an... offshoot of creation, meant to preserve. I..." How did she know that? How curious. Perhaps...

Concentrating, she focused her energy and drew upon a power she only rarely used.

Ewigkeit.

A word that meant 'Eternity' in some dead language she had learned as a child. Neither ki, nor magic, it 'preserved' immaterial things, such as an emotion or a physical sensation in the target. She had always considered it a minor ability, even if its nature was unknown. And yet, the feeling she got when she made use of it felt quite similar to the 'feeling' this bead gave her.

OOC: I'll let you decide what happens, Cleric.
    A resonance connects the two, and for a brilliant moment, a warmth spreads through Nevalinna and ahe feels....more whole.

Then the bead is absorbed into herself and vanishes, the preservational power settling within her and making her......more.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM