Page 53 of 371 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Huh," Was all Lantro managed to butter at first. He should've taken a longer peak at the GP's police files when he'd gotten incarcerated again. Then again, if temporal refugees were known to their Earth-based operatives, then it would likely be deeply classified. Perhaps things had changed since he was in charge.

He'd always thought the rules regarding time travel were extremely restrictive and unneeded anyway...without the right person in charge anyway. "Who's the visiting team in your timeline?" He asked eventually, trying to assess what this threat was that had forced her to flee.
    "Visiting team?" It took her a few moments of thought (and embarrassingly few split seconds of searching her internal database) before the glint of recognition returned to her eyes, "It's not a team, but rather an entity. One that still exists here. I had initially planned to learn of its weakness by slaying here, but things have grown... complicated."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Default Training Days, Part III

Having a newborn infant in the vicinity of their training presented an entirely new set of issues Sarada had to deal with. They couldn't go completely full throttle without risking waking her up; whenever they did, she wouldn't stop crying. No matter how many times or how loudly Sarada told her to shut up, Kumara/Shala would not. Stop. Crying. Sarada felt her head pounding often, which only put her in a bad mood. That, in turn, led to her attempting to beat the **** out of Parsley because apparently slapping the **** out of a baby wasn't legal in Saiyan society.

To that, she could only say, "Since the hell when?!"

"Blame Mato," Parsley answered dryly.

"Grrr. Bullshit!"

She was thankful that her daughter was half-Oni and didn't eat that much. Of course, her Saiyan side meant she needed more sustenance than Ishtar did with her measly glasses of water, but it was far more manageable and allowed her to get more training in between having to feed her, change her diapers -- why the **** did Parsley have so many -- and calming her down when a leaf rustled too loudly.

Months passed and this new wrinkle in their system became more manageable. The Turrip Saiyans were -- forcibly -- willing to watch the baby while Sarada and Parsley trained, letting them concentrate on more important things. She could feel that the both of them were a lot stronger than they were when they started. Whether it was enough, she wasn't sure, but she didn't want to take any chances.

There was little else left to do but to do what they had been putting off for this long. The elementals of New Tatenen awaited.

Sarada felt a bit of anxiety and a lot of excitement whirl inside her the moment they landed on the planet the creatures lived on. Inanna told her that they were the reason she was so strong, so they themselves were probably stronger than them by a good margin. Probably combined.

Holy ****, how exciting!

"Hey!" she called out, hoping someone was around to fight.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Visiting team?" It took her a few moments of thought (and embarrassingly few split seconds of searching her internal database) before the glint of recognition returned to her eyes, "It's not a team, but rather an entity. One that still exists here. I had initially planned to learn of its weakness by slaying here, but things have grown... complicated."
    Lantro folded his arms. "Complicated how? I'm honestly shocked the fighters here haven't managed to squash this threat. Is it just that powerful?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach used a marker to write his name on the capsule wallet, then placed it inside a cabinet. "Okay, food is safe," he said to himself. "Now to go to Ruco and help Just Saiyan with the invasion!"

He tapped the personal data device embedded in his wrist at birth to open a portal to Ruco. Even from this side, he could clearly see and hear the battle raging. It sounded about even, but he wouldn't know for sure until he got there.
    Approaching the kitchen, Dash could hear Pinach's voice, then noticed a change in the light coming from within, along with new sounds..."Is that fightin?" curious as to what was going on, she moved a little faster, pausing at the open doorway as she looked inside.

"Hey, kid, what's goin on here?"
    Last edited by Tami; 03-31-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lantro folded his arms. "Complicated how? I'm honestly shocked the fighters here haven't managed to squash this threat. Is it just that powerful?"
    "Yes, it's..."

Shōchū paused, looking off into the distance of blue sky, "He's returned."

What could only be seen as a dark speck in the sky descended, features growing more and more visible until clawed feet touch the ground.

"Another attack? A pity I was not informed."

A heavy thud resonated as a thick, reptilian tail struck the Look-Out's flooring, cracking the already battered tiling.

Retired Overlord

Pinach used a marker to write his name on the capsule wallet, then placed it inside a cabinet. "Okay, food is safe," he said to himself. "Now to go to Ruco and help Just Saiyan with the invasion!"

He tapped the personal data device embedded in his wrist at birth to open a portal to Ruco. Even from this side, he could clearly see and hear the battle raging. It sounded about even, but he wouldn't know for sure until he got there.
    "GaommMmm" A muffled growl emanated from somewhere nearby, and with the lack of anything detectable one wouldn't fault pinach for being surprised when the cabinet he had just closed was pushed open from the inside and a pale head stuck its way out, the side of his capsule wallet sticking out of the side of a fanged mouth as the Id known as Erosa casually chewed on it. "Gaooeh......eh...." Erosa pulled the wallet out of her mouth and placed it back in the cabinet before hopping out.

"Ero, Sorry....was looking for food. What is Pinach doing?" Erosa cocked her head, first to the kid, and then the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Yes, it's..."

Shōchū paused, looking off into the distance of blue sky, "He's returned."

What could only be seen as a dark speck in the sky descended, features growing more and more visible until clawed feet touch the ground.

"Another attack? A pity I was not informed."

A heavy thud resonated as a thick, reptilian tail struck the Look-Out's flooring, cracking the already battered tiling.
    Lantro narrowed his eyes from behind his shades as the new arrivals landing kicked up small chunks of rubble in his direction. His powerlevel was certainly no joke. But...just what was he? Some kind of monster?

...No.

A monSTAR.

"Hey, Raptor," Lantro greeted. "Haven't you heard? It's offseason. Unless you're lookin' for a scrimmage."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Approaching the kitchen, Dash could hear Pinach's voice, then noticed a change in the light coming from within, along with new sounds..."Is that fightin?" curious as to what was going on, she moved a little faster, pausing at the open doorway as she looked inside.

"Hey, kid, what's goin on here?"
    A by then familiar voice floated in from the doorway to the kitchen. He turned from the portal and found Dash. "It's the invasion. I'm leaving to help Just Saiyan since there are so many invaders."

He took a step, only to stop when the cabinet mysteriously opened from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "GaommMmm" A muffled growl emanated from somewhere nearby, and with the lack of anything detectable one wouldn't fault pinach for being surprised when the cabinet he had just closed was pushed open from the inside and a pale head stuck its way out, the side of his capsule wallet sticking out of the side of a fanged mouth as the Id known as Erosa casually chewed on it. "Gaooeh......eh...." Erosa pulled the wallet out of her mouth and placed it back in the cabinet before hopping out.

"Ero, Sorry....was looking for food. What is Pinach doing?" Erosa cocked her head, first to the kid, and then the portal.
    "Hey! Be careful with that!" he shouted. It was that thing Sarada told him about, Erosa. She told him to stay away from her at all cost, or else she would eat him for sure. And looking at how she literally almost ate all the capsules with all his food -- not the food, but the capsules themselves -- she was probably right.

An idea dawned on him. He looked at Erosa and Dash. They were a lot stronger than him, and meaning they were stronger than Tundra's army. Why should he have gone by himself when he could take even more help? "Hey, why don't you two come with me? We could use all the help we can get."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A by then familiar voice floated in from the doorway to the kitchen. He turned from the portal and found Dash. "It's the invasion. I'm leaving to help Just Saiyan since there are so many invaders."

He took a step, only to stop when the cabinet mysteriously opened from the inside.

"Hey! Be careful with that!" he shouted. It was that thing Sarada told him about, Erosa. She told him to stay away from her at all cost, or else she would eat him for sure. And looking at how she literally almost ate all the capsules with all his food -- not the food, but the capsules themselves -- she was probably right.

An idea dawned on him. He looked at Erosa and Dash. They were a lot stronger than him, and meaning they were stronger than Tundra's army. Why should he have gone by himself when he could take even more help? "Hey, why don't you two come with me? We could use all the help we can get."
    "Woah, that's not the plan. We're supposed to train first then go an fight." she paused in puzzled thought, "You said we, are you sayin that Totoma is already over there? An he approves of you goin in without trainin as well? An don't go sayin that's a Sayian thing, many of your kind have already died with that as their last words."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Woah, that's not the plan. We're supposed to train first then go an fight." she paused in puzzled thought, "You said we, are you sayin that Totoma is already over there? An he approves of you goin in without trainin as well? An don't go sayin that's a Sayian thing, many of your kind have already died with that as their last words."
    He frowned angrily. "There are literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of invaders tearing the planet apart. Just Saiyan is there by himself trying to help them, so why shouldn't we help him. It'll still be hours before Avoca and Tasure get out. That's hours we'd be otherwise spending doing absolutely nothing! If you're comfortable knowing that innocent people are dying while twiddling your thumbs, fine, but I'm not!"

He clenched his fists. Whether Just Saiyan was okay with this or not wasn't a factor in his mind. Pinach knew he was far stronger than any of the people on Ruco. He could make a difference. "We can make a difference and end the invasion before Tundra decides to send in reinforcements. I'm going whether you think it's a good idea or not." He turned to the Id. "Are you in, Erosa?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Holy ****, how exciting!

"Hey!" she called out, hoping someone was around to fight.
    For a moment, Sarada went unanswered...

Then an ever shifting silhouette of sand seemed to appear from nowhere; and raising its hand in greeting Gaineamh said in Common. "Ahhh, the mortals. Your call has been answered. What is it you seek?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

He frowned angrily. "There are literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions of invaders tearing the planet apart. Just Saiyan is there by himself trying to help them, so why shouldn't we help him. It'll still be hours before Avoca and Tasure get out. That's hours we'd be otherwise spending doing absolutely nothing! If you're comfortable knowing that innocent people are dying while twiddling your thumbs, fine, but I'm not!"

He clenched his fists. Whether Just Saiyan was okay with this or not wasn't a factor in his mind. Pinach knew he was far stronger than any of the people on Ruco. He could make a difference. "We can make a difference and end the invasion before Tundra decides to send in reinforcements. I'm going whether you think it's a good idea or not." He turned to the Id. "Are you in, Erosa?"
    "Ero...." The Id seemed to mull the suggestion for a moment. "No use talking kid out of fight....Id strong. Ok....Ok I come with. But little monkey follow Erosa lead ok? Fight when needed, save monkeys more important."

Erosa turned to Dash. "It good to be prepared....but no use to prepare only to be too late to do anything. We don't need to fight or die, just stall. Hit and run, sneaky sneaky, save people....undertstand?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For a moment, Sarada went unanswered...

Then an ever shifting silhouette of sand seemed to appear from nowhere; and raising its hand in greeting Gaineamh said in Common. "Ahhh, the mortals. Your call has been answered. What is it you seek?"
    The sandy ground beneath the rose and coalesced into the visage of a person. The creature spoke to them in a language they could understand, which had been one of Sarada's main concerns. The last time she was on this world -- well, one like it -- she couldn't understand a damn thing these things were saying. At least there wouldn't be a language barrier this time.

When asked what they were doing there, she cut to the chase. "I'm here to fight." She got into an offensive stance. "Square up, thot!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lantro narrowed his eyes from behind his shades as the new arrivals landing kicked up small chunks of rubble in his direction. His powerlevel was certainly no joke. But...just what was he? Some kind of monster?

...No.

A monSTAR.

"Hey, Raptor," Lantro greeted. "Haven't you heard? It's offseason. Unless you're lookin' for a scrimmage."
    Immediately, Rex was beset; this time by...

... someone.

"I see our gracious Kami has yet another new batch of whelps squatting on her property."

Noticing Shōchū besides Lantro, the girl instinctively held her weapon defensively, "Oh! I remember you. Attacked me without provocation last time. I still owe you for that."

"I see you still sport his arm," She retorted, knowing it would be a sore spot for the prideful beast. Her hunch hit the mark, as Rex audible snarled, "So you were there. Then you should know why I should not be trifled with, child."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ero...." The Id seemed to mull the suggestion for a moment. "No use talking kid out of fight....Id strong. Ok....Ok I come with. But little monkey follow Erosa lead ok? Fight when needed, save monkeys more important."

Erosa turned to Dash. "It good to be prepared....but no use to prepare only to be too late to do anything. We don't need to fight or die, just stall. Hit and run, sneaky sneaky, save people....undertstand?"
    Erosa was in, but she wanted him to follow her lead. Sneaking around and saving people, and fighting only when necessary. Pinach supposed that would keep him from taking unnecessary damage, so he nodded. "Okay. A lot of people on Ruco are trapped in buildings while the soldiers keep the invading army at bay. We can send those to other Saiyan worlds since they aren't being attacked."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!