Page 62 of 371 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Baby Erosa squirmed in letchees iron grip, flashing her now broken chompers and little out a plethora of hisses and growls before getting uncerimously chuckled over Mothers head. Adult, being the target, caught baby with a well timed dive and ducked to the side to let her down.

Mother, on the other hand, had been grabbed by the horn....and had she not been immediately kneed in the ribs Letchee might have immediately regretted such a choice from the ecstatic moan that was thankfully overwhelmed by the sudden loss of air. None the less, Mother gritted her teeth and attempted to grapple him with her arms.

"EROSA NOT FOOTBALL!" Pupa screamed as she flew towards Dash.

"A~ra...don't be so rough....you haven't even bought me dinner." Mother fought against his use of her as a weapon, attempting to further grapple him with her arms.

At the same moment, Larva closed in and attempting to strike at Letchee while he was distracted with the others.
    "..." Wait, something isn't right. ...Is she... aroused? As he was grappling with the largest and -- presumably -- most powerful of the five Erosas, Letchee was becoming deeply concerned. It started with what looked like an expression of sheer ecstasy when he grabbed her horn. Then, came the disturbing comment about him buying her dinner in order to be.. rough with her. He was not one who subscribed to the ways of romance or anything having to do with that, so this took him buy surprise. "W-what?"

"Oof," came his next utterance when Larva managed to catch him by surprise with a sneak attack. "Oh, I see. This disturbing display of poor taste was merely a ploy to distract him. Hmph! The depths you weaklings will fall to when outmatched never cease to astound me."

He shifted his grip on Mother and suplexed her into Larva.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-07-2020 at 07:56 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Baby Erosa squirmed in letchees iron grip, flashing her now broken chompers and little out a plethora of hisses and growls before getting uncerimously chuckled over Mothers head. Adult, being the target, caught baby with a well timed dive and ducked to the side to let her down.

Mother, on the other hand, had been grabbed by the horn....and had she not been immediately kneed in the ribs Letchee might have immediately regretted such a choice from the ecstatic moan that was thankfully overwhelmed by the sudden loss of air. None the less, Mother gritted her teeth and attempted to grapple him with her arms.

"EROSA NOT FOOTBALL!" Pupa screamed as she flew towards Dash.

"A~ra...don't be so rough....you haven't even bought me dinner." Mother fought against his use of her as a weapon, attempting to further grapple him with her arms.

At the same moment, Larva closed in and attempting to strike at Letchee while he was distracted with the others.
    Erosa's cry out was all the warning Dash needed. As she quickly sidestepped the approaching Id, she reached her free hand to her hair. As she did, her Cloth came free and extended and expanded out to catch the flying Pupa. Then, with a spin, like a game of Lacrosse, the cloth altered Erosa's trajectory, sending her flying right back at Letchee.
    Dash then continuing her own forward attack.

Last edited by Tami; 04-07-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Erosa's cry out was all the warning Dash needed. As she quickly sidestepped the approaching Id, she reached her free hand to her hair. As she did, her Cloth came free and extended and expanded out to catch the flying Pupa. Then, with a spin, like a game of Lacrosse, the cloth altered Erosa's trajectory, sending her flying right back at Letchee.
    Dash then continuing her own forward attack.

Letchee noticed the Id flying toward him. Hm. I could have sworn I just kicked her away. Oh well. Smirking to himself, he once again shifted his grip on Mother after suplexing her through Larva, and used her as a baseball bat to ricochet Pupa back at Dash. "Batter up!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "AAARGH!!" Daroga was nearly upon Totoma when the Blutz Flash, well, flashed. He was hardly expecting a blinding technique, and was completely incapacitated. It felt like his eyes were burning. It was worse than that time he accidentally walked in on Cooled in the shower. Naturally, the image flashed through his head. "Aaargh! Damn it all!"
    This was his chance! Both of Totoma's hands shot out, thing threads exploding forth and twisting around Daroga again and again... and then they tightened, restraining Daroga in a way similar to an actual, physical hold. It wouldn't hold him forever, but it would, hopefully, hold him long enough. However...

Just as water began rushing in from outside the area that had been flash-evaporated, Totoma yanked, slamming Daroga onto the sea bed and as the water covered him, summoned the Nine-toothed rake and swung down... hard. The enduing maelstromg of freezing wind and ice froze the ocean solid.

...and by this point, Totoma was utterly exhausted. Forcing himself past his exhaustion, pain, and, above all, his pride, he shot off towards the portal. When he reached it, he was at the very end of his stamina and unceremoniously skidded to a stop on the other side, reverting from his enhanced Hitozaru form in a split second and falling unconscious.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Letchee noticed the Id flying toward him. Hm. I could have sworn I just kicked her away. Oh well. Smirking to himself, he once again shifted his grip on Mother after suplexing her through Larva, and used her as a baseball bat to ricochet Pupa back at Dash. "Batter up!"
    Jumping aside again, Dash once again used her cloak to catch Erosa. Only this time she spun her once to slow down her momentum, then let her leap from the cloth like a child leaping off a moving swing. "You know, Erosa," as the cloth once again became her hair wrap, "this ain't gonna work if you let him play games, with you bein the game equipment. The fight is back there, maybe it's time for you to regroup?"

It was becoming hard for Dash to focus on the fight when this alien was treating it like some kind of joke. Though she knew, from painful experience, if he took it seriously they wouldn't stand a chance. Not that they stand a chance anyway.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-08-2020 at 07:43 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "....YOU!" The Muramasa bellowed. "DO YOU NOT REMEMBER, SWORDSMAN!
    ? I SUPPOSE NOT. IT WAS LONG AGO..."
    The Toadian stared at the sword. So something did indeed inhabit it, a spirit.

What's more.....

"You seem to recognize me." He replied, arms still crossed as as he gathered his thoughts. "But I find this to be unlikely. I would have likely noticed if something this unusual was nearby...You may have mistaken me with another..."

He frowned. He was unsual. A mutant. And those who made him this way, had paid in blood. Mistaken identity was highly unlikely.

"...Although there are few quite like myself."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Mhm, Mhm... riveting." Inanna said, before sighing. "Though all you've done so far is repeatedly exclaim you have an ancient art... without actually showing off said sacred art. I'm getting bored."

Of course, the skittering wasn't missed. Bored as Inanna was however, she was actually curious to see what the little... chopstick golem, was up to.
    "I NEED A WIELDER WORTHY ENOUGH TO SHOWCASE MY BATTLE TECHNIQUE! SOMEONE WHO HAS DEDICATED THEIR LIFE TO THE BLADE! BRAVE, UNWAVERING IN IDEALS! PNE WHO NEVER GIVES UP IN THE FACE OF DANGER AND NEVER ABANDONS THEIR ALLIES! ...and also I AM AFTER ALL, A SWORD! I CANNOT SWING MYSELF!"

As the blade conversed, a targeting reticle briefly flashed over Inanna and the two Toadian's location and then vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Toadian stared at the sword. So something did indeed inhabit it, a spirit.

What's more.....

"You seem to recognize me." He replied, arms still crossed as as he gathered his thoughts. "But I find this to be unlikely. I would have likely noticed if something this unusual was nearby...You may have mistaken me with another..."

He frowned. He was unsual. A mutant. And those who made him this way, had paid in blood. Mistaken identity was highly unlikely.

"...Although there are few quite like myself."
    "NAY, IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY YOU! NOT TOO LONG AGO I WAS AWAKENED ON AN UNKNOWN PLAIN, FOUND BY A YOUNG BUT FOOLHARDY WARRIOR, EAGER TO LEARN AND THUS I DECIDED TO TEACH. HE WAS A NATURAL PRODIGY WITH THE BLADE, BESTED BY NONE OTHER...BUT HE GREW ARROGANT! AND WHY WOULDN'T HE BE?! NONE COULD DEFEAT HIM, SAVE FOR ONE...A FROG THAT SPOKE OF JUSTICE, APPARENTLY SELF TRAINED IN THE ART OF THE BLADE BUT A MASTER COMPARED TO NONE! THE ONLY MORTAL I'D GIFT THE TITLE OF SAINT OF THE SWORD TO IN A MILLENIA! THAT FROG THAT SPOKE OF JUSTICE...WAS YOU! THE ONLY SWORDSMAN TERM TO PERFECTLY EMBODY ULTIMATE BUSHIDO AND WITHOUT KNOWING IT NO LESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    This was his chance! Both of Totoma's hands shot out, thing threads exploding forth and twisting around Daroga again and again... and then they tightened, restraining Daroga in a way similar to an actual, physical hold. It wouldn't hold him forever, but it would, hopefully, hold him long enough. However...

Just as water began rushing in from outside the area that had been flash-evaporated, Totoma yanked, slamming Daroga onto the sea bed and as the water covered him, summoned the Nine-toothed rake and swung down... hard. The enduing maelstromg of freezing wind and ice froze the ocean solid.

...and by this point, Totoma was utterly exhausted. Forcing himself past his exhaustion, pain, and, above all, his pride, he shot off towards the portal. When he reached it, he was at the very end of his stamina and unceremoniously skidded to a stop on the other side, reverting from his enhanced Hitozaru form in a split second and falling unconscious.
    Daroga vanished beneath the frozen ocean. His power was still there, but for the time being, Totoma had successfully taken him out of the equation. For how long? Only time would tell.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I NEED A WIELDER WORTHY ENOUGH TO SHOWCASE MY BATTLE TECHNIQUE! SOMEONE WHO HAS DEDICATED THEIR LIFE TO THE BLADE! BRAVE, UNWAVERING IN IDEALS! PNE WHO NEVER GIVES UP IN THE FACE OF DANGER AND NEVER ABANDONS THEIR ALLIES! ...and also I AM AFTER ALL, A SWORD! I CANNOT SWING MYSELF!"

As the blade conversed, a targeting reticle briefly flashed over Inanna and the two Toadian's location and then vanished.

"NAY, IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY YOU! NOT TOO LONG AGO I WAS AWAKENED ON AN UNKNOWN PLAIN, FOUND BY A YOUNG BUT FOOLHARDY WARRIOR, EAGER TO LEARN AND THUS I DECIDED TO TEACH. HE WAS A NATURAL PRODIGY WITH THE BLADE, BESTED BY NONE OTHER...BUT HE GREW ARROGANT! AND WHY WOULDN'T HE BE?! NONE COULD DEFEAT HIM, SAVE FOR ONE...A FROG THAT SPOKE OF JUSTICE, APPARENTLY SELF TRAINED IN THE ART OF THE BLADE BUT A MASTER COMPARED TO NONE! THE ONLY MORTAL I'D GIFT THE TITLE OF SAINT OF THE SWORD TO IN A MILLENIA! THAT FROG THAT SPOKE OF JUSTICE...WAS YOU! THE ONLY SWORDSMAN TERM TO PERFECTLY EMBODY ULTIMATE BUSHIDO AND WITHOUT KNOWING IT NO LESS!
    " Muramasa, I do not wish to wield you, I have my own sword that I'm attached to. I only seek a swordmaster to teach me how to really use the sword I'm carrying. The sword I'm carrying used to belong to my ancestor Disdemona Luue," Praxat said.

"She was a swordsman/adventure/chemist who fought for justice. From what I know about her from stories, she was brave, Unwavering in her ideals, never give up in the face of danger, and never abandon her allies. I want to honor her legacy," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: I saw it, just quoted the wrong thing. Trouble with trying to bust out a quick response mid-shift ^^"

IC:

Inanna shrugged. "It's worth trying. You'd be surprised the things I've managed... in a cave, with a metaphorical box of scraps." The golden-eyed woman giggled at the inside joke; before extending her hands. "I accept your offers, regardless. I've stripped away a great many things of my previous... heritage; the curiosity however remains." Inanna said. "Simply need to bring the others down here, after seeing if they're willing, mm?"

Though in regards to the temporal energy the golden-eyed woman simply said. "It's similar to magic in a way, an energy source extant from the body... more importantly however is its source. Zurvan. Far more potent than some stray, I'd wager." At the very least it might squeak out a few more seconds. Of course, airing on the side of caution the golden-eyed woman also added:

"And before anything else happens... Can you tell if he's lying, mother?"
    Sheki’hinah shakes her head.

“Lampton speaks truth as far as I can tell.”

She looks at the Angel, then back at Inanna as Lampton grins.

“Truth is always more fun, Lampton thinks. As to Zurvan’s energy, hmm...potent indeed. It should work.”

“So it seems we’re in agreement. I can bring the others here, though I am unsure where your brother is at the moment.”

Sheki’hinah taps her chin.

“I know he’s alive somewhere.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sheki’hinah shakes her head.

“Lampton speaks truth as far as I can tell.”

She looks at the Angel, then back at Inanna as Lampton grins.

“Truth is always more fun, Lampton thinks. As to Zurvan’s energy, hmm...potent indeed. It should work.”

“So it seems we’re in agreement. I can bring the others here, though I am unsure where your brother is at the moment.”

Sheki’hinah taps her chin.

“I know he’s alive somewhere.”
    Inanna couldn't help but like this Angel. 'Evil' as he might've been, there was a brevity to him sorely lacking in the other, more long-winded deities.

As to the matter of her brother however? "I'll call him up first. I'd not give away his location to many without reason... not even I know it."

Sitting quickly, cross-legged, the golden-eyed woman was quick to enter that dreamlike trance she'd learned from the First-Race Palatine and when the connection was made, she was brief.

"Brother... I've returned to ask a favor."

Quick to explain the situation, Inanna then asked simply. "Would you be willing to let our mother grab you? She'd be the only one to know where and when you come from... and would send you back swift and sure, soon as we finished here."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Frogspierre was silent as he listened the the swords spirited proclamation. It was certainly flattering, not that the Toadian showed any signs of being humbled by such praise.

"I am an ardent ally of justice." He said at last, "But I would by no means consider my a saint, be it by noble deeds, or skill with my blade...."

He sighed, surrendering.

"I have crossed blades with many beings during my travels, each more skilled than the last. While you honor me with your words, I must shamefully admit that the galaxy has no shortage of fools, to the point recollection of the event of which you speak seems--"

His eyes widened slightly as a memory came flooding to mind.

The face had long been forgotten, the location, barely recalled.....But the annoyance Frogspierre felt that day, stood with him even know.

The endless boasting, and talking, and chattering, an endless torrent of asinine actions. That would have been nothing, were he not so insistent on issuing a challenge---a personal quest--in the midst of the undertaking Frogspierre was undergoing to help liberate a poor backwater village.

The youth had apparently defeated any who wielded a blade against him, and several who did not. It mattered little while the course of justice was being carried out.

So desperate was the youth to prove his metal, that he joined with the very forces the Toadian opposed to, forcing his hand.

And his skill, to be sure, was something magnificent to behold, radiant, glistening in its skill. His boasting and jibbering were annoying, but not unwarranted...

But it could not overcome the blazing, burning, insurmountable wall of justice, held in the hands of The Toadian and his bladeworks.

"....No...." He crouched down to one knee, examining the blade Inanna rested upon, which indeed resembled that from his memory, realization dawning upon his face, "....How could I have overlooked this?"

Pinach slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry and his head felt groggy and light. He could make out a large red puddle under him. Wha... is that blood? His arm moved, lodging loose a pile of debris that it was pinned under, and touched his forehead. His hand was drenched red, making his already pale face grow even paler. Letchee only landed a few blows, but he felt like he was dying.

This was even more of a losing battle than he thought before. They had to get out of there before they were all killed. But how? He was so much faster and stronger than them. If they could just get a second, they could get away and to safety. They only needed a second. But how? There had to be a way.

He grunted and lifted himself up. Even rising to his feet made his body feel like it was on fire. We have... to get out of here... I can't feel Just Saiyan. Did he get away? He had an idea to deal with Letchee once and for all, but they needed to get to that portal.

Each step out of the building felt like he was lugging a planet on his back. But he persevered until he was back out of the street. He could hear the others trying to fight Letchee. He didn't know how it was going, but he had an idea.

Okay. We can do this. We don't have to win, we just need to survive. His aura flared, carrying him back in the direction of the battle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat stays silent with her usual blank expression and. After a moment of silence, Praxat turns and looks straight at Frogspierre. " I guess you will be the one to mentor me in Swordsmanship?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

She didn't feel too bad since the living sand castle was still alive. All this meant was that they had a lot more fights to look forward to. And with plenty of devil fruits in the stash, they were going to get stronger after every battle. "Alright," she called out with a grin, "who's next?"
    A rumble beneath their feet, and a fist the size of a building that launched Parsley into low-orbit was the only response. Sarada knew this one, after all, all those years ago, Asha'rah had thrown the equivalent of a small sun at it.

Cloche.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan