Page 63 of 371 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A rumble beneath their feet, and a fist the size of a building that launched Parsley into low-orbit was the only response. Sarada knew this one, after all, all those years ago, Asha'rah had thrown the equivalent of a small sun at it.

Cloche.
    Parsley's yell of surprise echoed as she faded from view, rapidly reaching low orbit after the Rock Arcon's sucker punch.

Sarada remembered this one from when Asha'rah threw a mointant at it. Ironic. Because it itself was a mountain.

Hehehe.

Sarada growled and quickly flew upward, then unleashed a bevy of energy blasts to test its durability.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley's yell of surprise echoed as she faded from view, rapidly reaching low orbit after the Rock Arcon's sucker punch.

Sarada remembered this one from when Asha'rah threw a mointant at it. Ironic. Because it itself was a mountain.

Hehehe.

Sarada growled and quickly flew upward, then unleashed a bevy of energy blasts to test its durability.
    The mountain was... unmoved.

Annoyed certainly, but unmoved, and as it ripped itself free from the ground beneath them, hundreds of shards of upturned earth were launched at Sarada with precision.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The mountain was... unmoved.

Annoyed certainly, but unmoved, and as it ripped itself free from the ground beneath them, hundreds of shards of upturned earth were launched at Sarada with precision.
    It was durable. It didn't even move, even after all that. Okay, fine. If that was how he wanted to play it, then- "****!" Hundreds of shards were heading her way. She could have blasted through them all, but why?

She breathed in, then out slowly, entering the preternatural form of Peerless Instinct. Then, she moved. Her body took control of itself while her mind analysed the mountain. The body dodged, ducked, dipped, and dove to avoid the innumerable razor sharp shards of jagged earth hurtling toward her like meteors. Her body was searching for a weakness to exploit.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jumping aside again, Dash once again used her cloak to catch Erosa. Only this time she spun her once to slow down her momentum, then let her leap from the cloth like a child leaping off a moving swing. "You know, Erosa," as the cloth once again became her hair wrap, "this ain't gonna work if you let him play games, with you bein the game equipment. The fight is back there, maybe it's time for you to regroup?"

It was becoming hard for Dash to focus on the fight when this alien was treating it like some kind of joke. Though she knew, from painful experience, if he took it seriously they wouldn't stand a chance. Not that they stand a chance anyway.
    Pupa landed on her feet and gave her head a shake. "Gao.....Erosa not baseball or football or basketball....Erosa is Erosa"

Pupa took a step forward, ready to reengage in the battle, but stopped a moment and hopped back close to Dash and whispered. "Dash has invisy power right? Use it....head back to portal and check for other dummy saiyan. Erosa is gonna lure bad guy away and then meet up at portal....no want him taking pot shot through other portal, kitchen exploding would ruin Erosa day more then already ruined."

Pupa then shot forward to rejoin the battle.

Letchee noticed the Id flying toward him. Hm. I could have sworn I just kicked her away. Oh well. Smirking to himself, he once again shifted his grip on Mother after suplexing her through Larva, and used her as a baseball bat to ricochet Pupa back at Dash. "Batter up!"
    Pupa launched herself at Letchee once more, but moments before he could take another batter swing, her body exploding into magic energy. The same happened to the other Erosa, including the one in his grip.....and the energy gathered in the air to reform Erosa proper, who finished her recombining with a spin and a hero landing.

"Ero! Sorry.....family sports time is over now. Erosa, Avenger of Monkeyland, has arrived." Erosa summoned a maw into her hand, the small set of chompers emitting a growl. "I was gonna start restaurant and make the big monkey monies....but your killing all my future best customers. I'll carve a flank worth of meat out of your hide and have it for supper." She tossed the maw into the air and it flew forwards Letchee with a roar.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Pupa launched herself at Letchee once more, but moments before he could take another batter swing, her body exploding into magic energy. The same happened to the other Erosa, including the one in his grip.....and the energy gathered in the air to reform Erosa proper, who finished her recombining with a spin and a hero landing.

"Ero! Sorry.....family sports time is over now. Erosa, Avenger of Monkeyland, has arrived." Erosa summoned a maw into her hand, the small set of chompers emitting a growl. "I was gonna start restaurant and make the big monkey monies....but your killing all my future best customers. I'll carve a flank worth of meat out of your hide and have it for supper." She tossed the maw into the air and it flew forwards Letchee with a roar.
    Letchee crossed his arms in front of him to block the series of magical explosions, only to gawp when he realized that it was all a part of the reunion of the five Erosas back into one. "Eh? Fusion?" He blinked, then broke into laughter. "Oh, how desperate we are in these trying times. Fusing with her own children, only to still fall well short of the goal." He shrugged and prepared to bat the maw out of the way.

Pinach was steadily regaining his strength. It wasn't going as quickly as he hoped, but that it was happening was a good thing. He rounded the corner and hid behind a piece of rubble to watch. Erosa was fighting Letchee by herself, with Dash waiting to jump in.

He clenched his fist. They just needed a moment, a chance to get away. If only Just Saiyan were here. He'd know what to do. Wait, I think I have an idea!

That Letchee looked weird, but surely he had ears. A supersonic attack should have incapacitated him long enough for them to get away.

New idea in mind, he emerged from his hiding spot and shot toward the battle to give it a try.

Letchee prepared to bat the maw out of the air when an ear splitting sound hit his ears full force. He felt like someone was trying to crack his skull open with a katchin ice pick. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he yelled, cupped his hands over the sides of his head in a desperate attempt to find where this body's ears were. It clearly had a set, or else that god-forsaken sound wouldn't be pulverizing his brain!

The ploy left him wide open for the maw to hit him directly.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-10-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Pupa landed on her feet and gave her head a shake. "Gao.....Erosa not baseball or football or basketball....Erosa is Erosa"

Pupa took a step forward, ready to reengage in the battle, but stopped a moment and hopped back close to Dash and whispered. "Dash has invisy power right? Use it....head back to portal and check for other dummy saiyan. Erosa is gonna lure bad guy away and then meet up at portal....no want him taking pot shot through other portal, kitchen exploding would ruin Erosa day more then already ruined."

Pupa then shot forward to rejoin the battle.

With a nod, Dash activated her watch and vanished from sight. Even while invisible, she could read the watch's timer. "Three minutes" with that thought, she moved as fast as she could in the direction where she last sensed Totoma. If she can't find him in time, she had no choice but to go back to the Portal and hope it was still open.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-10-2020 at 03:23 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It was durable. It didn't even move, even after all that. Okay, fine. If that was how he wanted to play it, then- "****!" Hundreds of shards were heading her way. She could have blasted through them all, but why?

She breathed in, then out slowly, entering the preternatural form of Peerless Instinct. Then, she moved. Her body took control of itself while her mind analysed the mountain. The body dodged, ducked, dipped, and dove to avoid the innumerable razor sharp shards of jagged earth hurtling toward her like meteors. Her body was searching for a weakness to exploit.
    Sarada noticed quickly, as she dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged her way closer... that Cloche was a Mountain; and Mountains didn't have weaknesses!

... well, usually.

Of course, it wasn't a normal mountain, an amalgamation of various forms of stone and soil; and she saw that was where her opening might be... and as she continued subconsciously search for an opening... THERE!

A vein of porous stone that traveled the length of an arm; far weaker than the rest of it.

Of course, this Mountain, while slow; was far faster than it should've been and as Sarada sought to exploit this weakness Cloche lashed out. Striking the ground with such force that the planet itself buckled, before exploding upwards and outwards in a massive plume of fragmented earth and blinding debris.

----

This didn't go unnoticed by its siblings however...

"A bit much, perhaps?" One asked."Perhaps," replied another. Yet a third simply said. "Understandable, though... This is the first time Cloche has had much a chance to do anything... Unlike someone, these mortals can't just simply take over its body..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada noticed quickly, as she dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged her way closer... that Cloche was a Mountain; and Mountains didn't have weaknesses!

... well, usually.

Of course, it wasn't a normal mountain, an amalgamation of various forms of stone and soil; and she saw that was where her opening might be... and as she continued subconsciously search for an opening... THERE!

A vein of porous stone that traveled the length of an arm; far weaker than the rest of it.

Of course, this Mountain, while slow; was far faster than it should've been and as Sarada sought to exploit this weakness Cloche lashed out. Striking the ground with such force that the planet itself buckled, before exploding upwards and outwards in a massive plume of fragmented earth and blinding debris.

----

This didn't go unnoticed by its siblings however...

"A bit much, perhaps?" One asked."Perhaps," replied another. Yet a third simply said. "Understandable, though... This is the first time Cloche has had much a chance to do anything... Unlike someone, these mortals can't just simply take over its body..."
    There! Sarada found the weakness in the moving mountain -- a line of stone running up one of its arms. From what she could tell, that was its weakest point.

Perfect.

She closed in, a ball of ki forming in one of her hands that she planned on blasting its arm with. With hope, that would destroy the rest of it, or at least destroy one of its arms and put it at a disadvantage. Then again, if that sandcastle was any indication, this one would just heal from it.

She moved, only for the Mountain to punch the ground, upending it and sending a massive cloud of debris everywhere. Camouflage. A green barrier formed around her, then she flew directly into the cloud. She already knew the Mountain was going to attack her with her now blinded. She would have been much more comfortable with a stronger barrier, but she didn't know how to layer them. A good thing, in the end; layering barriers would have too overpowered.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Inanna couldn't help but like this Angel. 'Evil' as he might've been, there was a brevity to him sorely lacking in the other, more long-winded deities.

As to the matter of her brother however? "I'll call him up first. I'd not give away his location to many without reason... not even I know it."

Sitting quickly, cross-legged, the golden-eyed woman was quick to enter that dreamlike trance she'd learned from the First-Race Palatine and when the connection was made, she was brief.

"Brother... I've returned to ask a favor."

Quick to explain the situation, Inanna then asked simply. "Would you be willing to let our mother grab you? She'd be the only one to know where and when you come from... and would send you back swift and sure, soon as we finished here."

A deep chuckle and acknowledgement answers her back. Durga and she had only communicated twice since gaining the ability Haden taught her, but that old sibling connection and love still lived on. Her older brother had been thrilled to speak with her again, and seemed happy to see her in person.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Letchee crossed his arms in front of him to block the series of magical explosions, only to gawp when he realized that it was all a part of the reunion of the five Erosas back into one. "Eh? Fusion?" He blinked, then broke into laughter. "Oh, how desperate we are in these trying times. Fusing with her own children, only to still fall well short of the goal." He shrugged and prepared to bat the maw out of the way.

Pinach was steadily regaining his strength. It wasn't going as quickly as he hoped, but that it was happening was a good thing. He rounded the corner and hid behind a piece of rubble to watch. Erosa was fighting Letchee by herself, with Dash waiting to jump in.

He clenched his fist. They just needed a moment, a chance to get away. If only Just Saiyan were here. He'd know what to do. Wait, I think I have an idea!

That Letchee looked weird, but surely he had ears. A supersonic attack should have incapacitated him long enough for them to get away.

New idea in mind, he emerged from his hiding spot and shot toward the battle to give it a try.

Letchee prepared to bat the maw out of the air when an ear splitting sound hit his ears full force. He felt like someone was trying to crack his skull open with a katchin ice pick. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he yelled, cupped his hands over the sides of his head in a desperate attempt to find where this body's ears were. It clearly had a set, or else that god-forsaken sound wouldn't be pulverizing his brain!

The ploy left him wide open for the maw to hit him directly.
    And strike it did....or rather, bite....

Making a swift right spin in mid air, the maw flew up and clamped down hard on Letchees face, its maw covering his eyes for the brief moment before it ignited into a violent explosion. While the idea of surviving a detonating explosive to the face would be unheard of normally..no time was spared to find out the result.

"RUN ERO!" Letchee likely wouldn't hear Erosas call for the sonic attack still ringing, or the explosion for that matter. But if he recovered fast enough he might see the Id heading towards the nearest ruins.

---

Pinach felt something grab him by the arm, and Erosa whispered in his ear. "Stay quiet, lower your power....I'll cover you with my stealth while he follows bait."

The saiyan was swept up in the Ids arms, and though he couldn't quite see her properly, something squishy smacked him square in the face. "Sorry ero....hard to see..." After a readjustment, Erosa was carrying him quickly towards where totoma had last been, and where she remembered the escape portal being.

With a nod, Dash activated her watch and vanished from sight. Even while invisible, she could read the watch's timer. "Three minutes" with that thought, she moved as fast as she could in the direction where she last sensed Totoma. If she can't find him in time, she had no choice but to go back to the Portal and hope it was still open.
    It was clear he wasn't where she thought he would be, so she reversed course and headed back with one minute left on her invisibility watch.

Making a swift right spin in mid air, the maw flew up and clamped down hard on Letchees face, its maw covering his eyes for the brief moment before it ignited into a violent explosion. While the idea of surviving a detonating explosive to the face would be unheard of normally..no time was spared to find out the result.

"RUN ERO!" Letchee likely wouldn't hear Erosas call for the sonic attack still ringing, or the explosion for that matter. But if he recovered fast enough he might see the Id heading towards the nearest ruins.

---

Pinach felt something grab him by the arm, and Erosa whispered in his ear. "Stay quiet, lower your power....I'll cover you with my stealth while he follows bait."

The saiyan was swept up in the Ids arms, and though he couldn't quite see her properly, something squishy smacked him square in the face. "Sorry ero....hard to see..." After a readjustment, Erosa was carrying him quickly towards where totoma had last been, and where she remembered the escape portal being.
    Seeing Pinach, she followed him silently towards the portal.

"Hitozaru, huh?" Parsley had mentioned wanting to teach her back when she still had her tail and the form was still relevant. But once she lost it and they all found out that it took years off a Saiyan's lifespan, that desire ebbed away until there was hardly any excitement about the prospect. That lack of enthusiasm still remained, but at least with this lesson, she would get something out of it. "Alright, let's do it."

She started chopping up some carrots and and the potatoes Tasure skinned. "Beatz is an *******," she said with a shake of her head. "He just couldn't tell me straight up what I needed to know. He had to wrap it up in a mystery like a douche. Buffet was the weirdest. Half the time, he was eating **** that shouldn't have even been possible. The other half, he looked like he wanted to eat me!" She shuddered. "Brocado was the coolest out of the three and my favorite. He gave me all these tips to max out my gains. Oh, speaking of." Her tail whipped around and gave Tasure a bottled water. "Hydration is key to success, bro."
    Tasure chuckled, opened the water, and downed it all. "Yep. You'd be surprised at how many, in my generation and before, would sabotage themselves by not drinking enough of the stuff. Anyway..." She paused for a moment, throwing a bunch of ingredients in the air and chopping them... surprisingly accurately. In a way, this too was a form of training for Tasure.

"Beatz being like that doesn't surprise me. Battle isn't just how refined your form is or how unique your techniques are," she said. Tasure tapped her head. "How well you can put it into action--how well you think--is part of it too. Forcing you to think about how to achieve something... it was definitely training in and of itself. Thankfully for you, I tend to be far more... direct."

With that said, the conversation continued over the food preparation... and, occasionally, each one sneaking a bite to eat. One quirk among Saiyan chefs is that they always started with a few more ingredients and made a bit more than was needed... for reasons that should be obvious to anyone that knew jack **** about saiyans. This applied to her, as well.

The resulting meal was... good. She and Avoca exchanged what they'd made, and what the younger saiyaness had made had definitely been tasty. A bit simple, like most saiyan cooking, but there was nothing wrong with something simple and hearty, especially while training! Hell, her own offering was definitely hearty, itself.

And then, after some more 'low intensity' training--meditation--it came time to retire for the... day? Well, suppose in this place, day and night didn't have any meaning. As such, she set her long-unused scouter to act as an... alarm, of sorts. Keep a schedule going, or at least try to.

The next month of training was as one would expect from her. Yeah, she was upping the ante--Avoca could take it--but, generally, it followed her 'work hard, play hard' mantra. Few days of busting both their asses, followed by a 'recovery' day for meditation, technique development and refinement, and then more ass-busting. Being the stronger of the two, her own progress wasn't significant at first... at least until Avoca picked up the Hitozaru, after which the battles became far more even and interesting.

....though at a certain point, she got an... odd feeling that her boy was doing something incredibly stupid at the moment? Odd, but probably not inaccurate. Her mothers' intuition was rarely wrong.

Finally, after a month (right on schedule) of grueling training in this white hell, Tasure felt Avoca, given one more push, would finally ascend. Then it would just be a matter of getting her super saiyan form up to speed, busting their asses for five more months, and getting out of here. Easy as pie.

...goddamn she could go for some pie right now.

She crossed her arms. "Alright, the day's here. Now, before we try anything drastic and fun, let's see if you can just... brute force it, like I did. You've seen me transform plenty of times by now, so I figure even without the unique advantages I had, with your ki aptitude, you might be able to pull it off!" It was a distinct possibility... the transformation really wasn't that difficult once one knew how.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

---

As distracted as he was, Letchee was unable to properly defend against the maw that had latched onto his face of all things. He managed to grab onto it, only for it to explode. The already deafened being was then blinded. And enraged beyond belief. "WRETCHED CHEATERS!!" he roared as Erosa and Pinached managed to escape. "WHEN I FIND YOU, I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM BLOODY LIMB!!!"

Pinach's face was pressed against something soft and squishy. He was old enough to know exactly what that something was. "It's fine, Erosa," he muttered, face red hot.

It was clear he wasn't where she thought he would be, so she reversed course and headed back with one minute left on her invisibility watch.

Seeing Pinach, she followed him silently towards the portal.
    Pinach and Erosa swiftly reached the portal and crossed through. He immediately collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily and staining the pristine white tiles of the kitchen floor with blood and sweat. "We... we made it." All that was left was for Dash to make it through, then they could be truly safe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As distracted as he was, Letchee was unable to properly defend against the maw that had latched onto his face of all things. He managed to grab onto it, only for it to explode. The already deafened being was then blinded. And enraged beyond belief. "WRETCHED CHEATERS!!" he roared as Erosa and Pinached managed to escape. "WHEN I FIND YOU, I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM BLOODY LIMB!!!"

Pinach's face was pressed against something soft and squishy. He was old enough to know exactly what that something was. "It's fine, Erosa," he muttered, face red hot.

Pinach and Erosa swiftly reached the portal and crossed through. He immediately collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily and staining the pristine white tiles of the kitchen floor with blood and sweat. "We... we made it." All that was left was for Dash to make it through, then they could be truly safe.
    Pouring on the speed, pushing herself to make it before being spotted, Dash entered the Portal on the heels of Pinach and Erosa.

Pouring on the speed, pushing herself to make it before being spotted, Dash entered the Portal on the heels of Pinach and Erosa.
    The moment Dash passed through the portal, Pinach closed it, once again separating Earth and Ruco. In the end, it felt like they accomplished nothing. The civilians had been saved, only to possibly be killed on Langal when Letchee fired that blast. Not only that, but two extremely powerful and furious enemies were also on Ruco with the remainder of the Saiyan soldiers. He felt horrible for stranding them, but he knew that they could take care of themselves. And if not... then they'd have to use the dragonballs to bring them back.

He swallowed and rose to his feet. The Just Saiyan was sprawled on the floor. He didn't know what he had done to raise his power so high, but it was clear it took a serious toll on his body. They would both need some serious rest and recuperation before they even thought about going into the RoSaT for six months of training.

He turned to Dash and Erosa and bowed. "Thanks for helping me. You guys could have been killed, but you still fought as hard as you could. Are you guys okay?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!