Page 66 of 371 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "IT CANNOT SIMPLY BE A CASUAL WHIM! HOWEVER...I FIND YOUR STORY MOVING AND MUST MAKE CONSIDERATIONS..." Muramasa admitted.

Durive studied Inanna for a moment and then nodded in thanks. He didn't quite know if her solution was legal...but it seemed like it. And that was good enough for him! But for now...

Durive began to place police tape around the surrounding area. It was the scene of a Time Crime.

The Muramasa sturred. "NOW WAIT A MOMENT, I NEVER-"

"I HAVE NEVER ONCE IN THIS CONVERSATION DEEMED THE SWORD SAINT WORTHY TO WIELD ME..." The sword correected. "NAY, I HAVE NOTHING TO PASS ON TO HIM IN THE MATTER OF ULTIMATE BUSHIDO BECAUSE HE ALREADY IS A PRACTITIONER IN HIS HEART! IN HIS VERY SPIRIT! IF ANYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO DO BATTLE ONCE MORE, UT THAT PERHAPS MAY NOT BE IN THE CARDS!"

The ancient blade began to look around as much as a sword could. "IS...IS THERE ANY PARTICULAR REASON THE SITE OF THIS CONVERSATION IS BEING MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CRIME SCENE?"
    Praxat's skin turns blue, showing her embarrassment at her misunderstanding." Sorry, I misunderstood you, my bad. I do wish to learn ULTIMATE BUSHIDO, but how can you teach me if you can't wield yourself?" Praxat said.

" Perhaps I can wield you? I do not wish to let go of the sword I'm holding, but maybe I can take up dual wielding," Praxat said.

Praxat then looks at Durive. " Hey, you officer, what's up with the police tape?" Praxat asked.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As she calls out, she hears a familiar voice. Entering a room, she leans against a wall, "Kai, thanks heavens. Totoma an Pinach, ah left them in the kitchen, they need medical help. Not sure 'bout Erosa." Dash's voice was shaky and her speech slightly slurred.
    Kai kids, snaps the book closed and heads out to heal the wounded warriors.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai nearly walked into Pinach as the young hero was walking out of Totoma's room. "Oh, you're that healing guy. Just Saiyan is resting in there. He's in pretty bad shape." Though, just looking at Pinach made it easy to see he was in bad shape himself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As Kai runs out, Dash was about to follow when her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the floor in a sitting position. Leaning her head back against the wall, she felt tired, confused, and was having trouble focusing her eyes. "Maybe ah'll just rest here..." she spoke softly to herself.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-13-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

" Officer, I just want to add that I have never committed a crime. My name is Praxat Luue, one of the six daughters of the Prime Minister of The Republic of Qacriea," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sheki’hinah smiles and vanishes.

A moment later, she reappears with Durga.

The Oni is tall and lean, one horn broken amidst his white hair. He looks around, then spots Inanna and smiles.

“Little sister. It has been far too long.”

He strides over and gives Inanna a hug as Sheki’hinah disappears to retrieve Nunlil and Eresh.
    "It's been a hot minute. Shame it's under... decidedly sketchy circumstances." Inanna replied, gesturing at Lampton and their current meeting place.

"Ritual in Hell to hopefully pave the way for... Ascension. Of what shape or form, I can't say. Only that I'll do what needs doing to attain the best possible end." The golden-eyed Oni responded.

"Just waiting on Ereshkigal, and Nunlil. Little Sister, and Cousin if you will..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She lifted it higher and higher in the air, as high as she could get it in the limited amount of time she had. The creature was heavy and stronger, and her impossible-to-reinforce barrier would break before the creature would stop resisting. But, she had an idea.

From the height it was currently at, it was basically an asteroid. An asteroid with arms, legs, and some kind of brain, but an asteroid nonetheless. And she knew exactly how to deal with those.

As the final dregs of Peerless Instinct were upon her, she tightened her barrier around it and used that to turn it around so that its des was facing the ground. Then, she gave it what it wanted and let the barrier dissipate. From that height, it would surely reach terminal velocity before it crashed into the planet below.

She cupped her hands together, letting purple energy gather and coalesce. "Galick Gun. FIRE!" She loosed her Galick Gun, aimed directly for the remainder of the weak vein she destroyed earlier.
    Well... that did it.

Sarada hauled off and broke a damn mountain. With a groan, the imperfection that was this weak vein of ore allowed the energy of the Galick Gun to disseminate through Cloche's body; triggering something of a cascade effect that saw that the hidden weaknesses- of which there were a handful- were likewise shattered.

It was almost as if the bigger a thing was... the more glowing "hit this fucking spot" buttons there were. How strange.

This time the plume of debris was not some planned assault however, it was simply a mountain crumbling to a rather sizable pile of rubble. Something Cloche would not be recovering for any time soon.

Of course, no sooner had she put an end to Cloche; did another Elemanti step forward... only this time, it was one Sarada was quite familiar with:

"Hello, again. Angry one. I hope you're not done yet..."

And as Oighear spoke, the Saiyan would realize that the ambient temperature was dropping... rapidly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well... that did it.

Sarada hauled off and broke a damn mountain. With a groan, the imperfection that was this weak vein of ore allowed the energy of the Galick Gun to disseminate through Cloche's body; triggering something of a cascade effect that saw that the hidden weaknesses- of which there were a handful- were likewise shattered.

It was almost as if the bigger a thing was... the more glowing "hit this fucking spot" buttons there were. How strange.

This time the plume of debris was not some planned assault however, it was simply a mountain crumbling to a rather sizable pile of rubble. Something Cloche would not be recovering for any time soon.

Of course, no sooner had she put an end to Cloche; did another Elemanti step forward... only this time, it was one Sarada was quite familiar with:

*snip*

"Hello, again. Angry one. I hope you're not done yet..."

And as Oighear spoke, the Saiyan would realize that the ambient temperature was dropping... rapidly.
    As she hoped, the Mountain was destroyed when she struck its weakness again without it being able to defend itself. An obvious tactic in hindsight, but at the time, she just knew it was right move to make. Thinking on it, she didn't know why. Maybe Peerless Instinct had something to do with it.

Ah, well, there was no time to think about it. The next elemental was up. This one she knew somewhat well -- the ice elemental who gave her the ice tear shard that let her battle the fire one without any trouble. "Not even close," she responded.

It didn't escape her notice that the temperature was dropping fast. Her aura flared like a flame in the night, pushing back the cold to keep her warm. The answer, she felt, was the increase the temperature until Frosty the Snow Bitch either melted or was close enough for Sarada to shatter it until it couldn't reform. But how? She didn't have any fire techniques at all.

Hm.

I got it!

She burst forward, engaging the Archon of Ice in hand to hand, as she did with the Sand Archon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Officer, I just want to add that I have never committed a crime. My name is Praxat Luue, one of the six daughters of the Prime Minister of The Republic of Qacriea," Praxat said.
    Praxat then puts her sword back on her back and does a couple of stretches. showcasing uncanny flexibility, and getting into positions, that would be impossible for a human." Judging by the police tape, some type of crime took place here." Praxat said.

" The question is, what was the crime and who committed? I already vouch for my innocence, so it wasn't me," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat then puts her sword back on her back and does a couple of stretches. showcasing uncanny flexibility, and getting into positions, that would be impossible for a human." Judging by the police tape, some type of crime took place here." Praxat said.

" The question is, what was the crime and who committed? I already vouch for my innocence, so it wasn't me," Praxat said.
    If Durive wasn't sure there was a crime at work here before, he certainly was now. Within the span of seconds, the smaller frog had not once but twice began to proclaim innocence!

Generally a tactic of the guilty. Durive glared at Praxat without remorse as he readied the time-cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    If Durive wasn't sure there was a crime at work here before, he certainly was now. Within the span of seconds, the smaller frog had not once but twice began to proclaim innocence!

Generally a tactic of the guilty. Durive glared at Praxat without remorse as he readied the time-cuffs.
    " Look I'm not guilty of anything, I don't even know what the hell is going on here!" Praxat said as her skin turn purple, showing that she was utterly confused.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

Praxat's skin turns blue, showing her embarrassment at her misunderstanding." Sorry, I misunderstood you, my bad. I do wish to learn ULTIMATE BUSHIDO, but how can you teach me if you can't wield yourself?" Praxat said.

" Perhaps I can wield you? I do not wish to let go of the sword I'm holding, but maybe I can take up dual wielding," Praxat said.

Praxat then looks at Durive. " Hey, you officer, what's up with the police tape?" Praxat asked.
    Frogspierre did not know this officer. He himself was irrelevant, his only purpose for this moment being to help cut through the fog of ignorance, with the sunlight of understanding.

The Toadian went silent as he mind began to reel. Originally, he had thought that he had misheard her, but it was exactly as it seemed to be.

"....The Republic of Qacreia?" Frogspierre questioned, his ire being stroked by the mockery of the ideals he held dear in the very title. "For something to be a republic, it has to be chosen by the people, of the people."

If one could read his mind, the sound of a blade being sharpened by a whetstone was all one would hear.

"I heard nothing of the people electing this new leader, one so close to the royal family that ruled so poorly, for so long."

All thoughts of Nevadians and Sword Saints vanished from his mind as the flame of revolution began to blaze within him, barely cooled by a warriors composure, and a duty to avenge those lost. Freeing those still under oppression--mockingly disguised as freedom--came next.

"When I said I had no idea who you are, I meant we had never met." He continued, glaring holes into the young Toadian, "But I would have to be a fool to not know the names of the royal family of Qaceria, Nor Killrog the Conqueror, Nor those who ousted him and established a government of marionettes."

His frown deepened, "Truthfully, I couldn't tell if I should despise Killrog for what he did, or praise him for his flawed attempt to bring about change to a wretched system. At the very least, he was transparent in his aims...I do not believe I can grant even that much to the new 'Prime Minister', who has accomplished nothing more than obscuring the truth, and re-branding tyranny as something more palatable. "

[I]To Think of all the Toadians I would run into on this planet...The Prime Ministers daughter.../I]
    Last edited by Miburo; 04-13-2020 at 10:05 PM.

OT:Miburo, I will not acknowledge your post until you changed it, because I have problems with it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-14-2020 at 01:17 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As she hoped, the Mountain was destroyed when she struck its weakness again without it being able to defend itself. An obvious tactic in hindsight, but at the time, she just knew it was right move to make. Thinking on it, she didn't know why. Maybe Peerless Instinct had something to do with it.

Ah, well, there was no time to think about it. The next elemental was up. This one she knew somewhat well -- the ice elemental who gave her the ice tear shard that let her battle the fire one without any trouble. "Not even close," she responded.

It didn't escape her notice that the temperature was dropping fast. Her aura flared like a flame in the night, pushing back the cold to keep her warm. The answer, she felt, was the increase the temperature until Frosty the Snow Bitch either melted or was close enough for Sarada to shatter it until it couldn't reform. But how? She didn't have any fire techniques at all.

Hm.

I got it!

She burst forward, engaging the Archon of Ice in hand to hand, as she did with the Sand Archon.
    "Oh good." Oighear responded, before flying in to meet her. When the first blow connected however, Sarada would 'burn' her hand due to the temperature of the Archon alone... and when the Archon responded with a punch of her own, barrier and aura meant nothing; Sarada's bones crying out in protest as the single love tap nearly shattered them.

Cloche, and Gaineamh may have been difficult to deal with initially... but Oighear was something else entirely.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Frogspierre did not know this officer. He himself was irrelevant, his only purpose for this moment being to help cut through the fog of ignorance, with the sunlight of understanding.

The Toadian went silent as he mind began to reel. Originally, he had thought that he had misheard her, but it was exactly as it seemed to be.

"....The Republic of Qacreia?" Frogspierre questioned, his ire being stroked by the mockery of the ideals he held dear in the very title. "For something to be a republic, it has to be chosen by the people, of the people."

If one could read his mind, the sound of a blade being sharpened by a whetstone was all one would hear.

"I heard nothing of the people electing this new leader, one so close to the royal family that ruled so poorly, for so long."

All thoughts of Nevadians and Sword Saints vanished from his mind as the flame of revolution began to blaze within him, barely cooled by a warriors composure, and a duty to avenge those lost. Freeing those still under oppression--mockingly disguised as freedom--came next.

"When I said I had no idea who you are, I meant we had never met." He continued, glaring holes into the young Toadian, "But I would have to be a fool to not know the names of the royal family of Qaceria, Nor Killrog the Conqueror, Nor those who ousted him and established a government of marionettes."

His frown deepened, "Truthfully, I couldn't tell if I should despise Killrog for what he did, or praise him for his flawed attempt to bring about change to a wretched system. At the very least, he was transparent in his aims...I do not believe I can grant even that much to the new 'Prime Minister', who has accomplished nothing more than obscuring the truth, and re-branding tyranny as something more palatable. "

[I]To Think of all the Toadians I would run into on this planet...The Prime Ministers daughter.../I]
    Praxat skin turns red, showing that she's upset." I don't know who you are either, but I do know you are unware the current status of Qaceria. First, Qacriea has a new government and it's democracy, not a republic. Second, my mother has been running this new government well, and the people like her," Praxat said.

" Third, a revolution happen three years ago on Qaceria. I and Chromakai name Cyanna along with the Qaceria Guardian Althena took part in this revolution. Fourth, Killrog is not the person you think he is." Praxat said.

" Killrog never ruled over Qaceria. He was merely only a puppet for my grandmother Araxat. Ten years ago, my grandmother fed up with how Qaztoh's mother was running things. Sought to changed things. So she used Killrog and his Replita army to do it." Praxat said.

"It turns out that my grandmother had a very close relationship with Killrog, she was his baby sitter. My grandmother used Killrog's trust for her along with his illness, to get him to cooperate. Everything that happen ten years ago included killing most of the Royal family expect for Qaztoh, was all a part of my grandmother's plan," Praxat said.

"Killrog is actually a peaceful person, but he had an illness that made him unexpectedly feral and violent my grandmother used this to her advantage. When the truth was found out, everyone turned against my grandmother, including Killrog. My grandmother killed nearly all my siblings and left only five of my siblings alive when the truth was found out. My mother Uraxat made a rousing speech that united the Toadians and the Replitas against my grandmother Araxat," Praxat said.

" Worst of all is what my grandmother did to my sister Fraxat, she gave my sister a Lobotomy. When the revolution was over, a meeting took place to establish a new government for Qaceria. The discussion last for five months, and during those months Toadians, and Replita voted for what type of government they wanted," Praxat said.

" In the fifth month, a Crowned Repliuc was chosen as the new government for Qacriea. Qaztoh kept her status as Queen and was made Head of State. She was turned into a ceremonial figurehead. Reduced to having little theoretical power, That couldn't be used under normal circumstances," Praxat said.

" I and my family all voted for a crowned republic as we believed it was the best choice. An election took place to deiced who would lead Qaceria's new government. Many Toadians and Replitas voted for my Mother Uraxat, and she end up becoming the Prime Minister," Praxat said.

"My grandmother is currently in prison for her crimes. As For Killrog, he currently lives on the Gukraimano with Qaceria's current Guardian Althena and is peaceful having been cured of his illness by doctors on Chroma. The doctors on Chroma also help my sister Fraxat get better with the best of their ability," Praxat said.

" There's also another big revelation I learn during the revolution of Qaceria, and that is that my grandmother is part of a subspecies of Toadians. That she came to Qaceria many, many, many, many, many, many years ago. My grandmother's home planet is called Amperior, which is run by what she calls the Amphintis Empire. She considers her Plantium skin kind to be vastly superior to the Toadians living on Qaceria," Praxat said.

" Current Qaceria Guardian Althena is also a member of this subspecies my grandmother belongs to, but she doesn't share my grandmother's views. According to my grandmother, her kind had special abilities that made them superior, my grandmother had telekinesis. As for Althena, she can control her own body's density," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-14-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    My Forum check it out