Page 69 of 371 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai winces.

“It seems like everything is going to HFIL right now. I got word from a few friends in the Galaxy Police not long ago. Miras Thane reported that a lot of unrest and violence has erupted on multiple worlds. Seems the invasion against your people was planned to follow up this distractions, so the GP wouldn’t be around to help. Clever.”
    "I think the guy behind all this has been planning this for years. He sent that assassin that nearly killed my sister a few years ago." He still remembered seeing Sarada in that healing pod and the doctors struggle to figure out how to cure her. If it wasn't for the Nevadian guy she knew, she would have died. After losing Parsley, too, that would have been too much...

But, it didn't happen! "It's up to Avoca and Just Saiyan's mom, now. They're the only ones who'll be available that'll will be even close to strong enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma stirred in his bed, then his eyes slowly opening. His entire body still burned... especially his tail, but at least he seemed to be alive. Jeez, once his mom found out about that stunt--and she somehow would, he figured--she was going to chew him out. And he'd 100% deserve it.

After a moment, his vision focused, and he saw Pinach--thank the three he got out safely--and Kai. "Oh, uh... hey... been a while, Kai." He plopped back to a laying position. "Man..."

For a moment he remained silent. "Can't believe I went all out and the best I could manage was just trapping that dragon-looking guy..." Admittedly, he went quite a bit further than 'all out', especially judging from how he felt right now... and his ki felt kind of off. Probably--hopefully--just a temporary thing.

He turned to Pinach. "Glad you got back safely. My mom and Avoca out of the chamber yet? Bet they'll have better luck than we did..."
    Pinach felt a lot better after he was healed. And seeing Just Saiyan back on his feet made him feel better. "Not yet. They still have a few hours left to go. It's great seeing you back on your feet again. How did you do it? Your power shot way up for a little while back there, way stronger than your Super Saiyan form."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I think the guy behind all this has been planning this for years. He sent that assassin that nearly killed my sister a few years ago." He still remembered seeing Sarada in that healing pod and the doctors struggle to figure out how to cure her. If it wasn't for the Nevadian guy she knew, she would have died. After losing Parsley, too, that would have been too much...

But, it didn't happen! "It's up to Avoca and Just Saiyan's mom, now. They're the only ones who'll be available that'll will be even close to strong enough."

Pinach felt a lot better after he was healed. And seeing Just Saiyan back on his feet made him feel better. "Not yet. They still have a few hours left to go. It's great seeing you back on your feet again. How did you do it? Your power shot way up for a little while back there, way stronger than your Super Saiyan form."
    Totoma stood up, unsteadily. So, still a few more hours until his Mom and Avoca were ready to fight. No doubt those two would be able to handle things once they came out. Even if his mom wasn't as powerful as those guys, she could make up for it in skill. Probably.

He grinned at Pinach's question. "Well, when they strong guy showed up, I did the only thing I could think of... I transformed into a Super Hitozaru! Surprised I didn't explode or something, and I... still feel kinda funny, but, hey, it, uh, kind of worked. Let me trade blows with him for a little bit."

"Sorry I couldn't beat him, though..." Maybe if he hadn't been under a time limit, but, unfortunately... the Super Hitozaru had just put too much strain on him. Given the side-effects of the normal Hitozaru, he wouldn't be surprised if he'd burn out his tail and/or shaved a few years off his life with that stunt. "Anyway, how's everyone else that was there? I could sense you guys taking on another guy who was just about as strong as the dragon-dude I was fighting..."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva moves in, looking for Kai, then frowns as she sees Dash.

“Dash, Dash, focus on my voice. Can you hear me?”
    "Mama, is that you?"

Dash's eyes were still closed, but she winced as she tried to focus on the voice, "Mah head hurts, ah'm gonna sleep some more." her words slurring slightly as she spoke.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Avoca had been expecting this. She had been told that there were many ways a Saiyan could achieve this ultimate form. An emotional response was only the most common, but it always boiled down to a need. A need for strength to overcome, to protect, to survive. Doing it this way during training was, she thought at the time, much safer than having to try and do it during a battle when she would really need the power to survive.

She quickly realized, though, that just because this was training didn't mean it was safe. She immediately sense the killing intent pouring out of the woman from the moment she fired her Galick Cannon. It was coming at her too fast for her to dodge, forcing her to throw her hands up to try and block it. She was instantly pushed back deeper into the endless abyss that was the RoSaT. Her hands burned and ached, her muscles screamed in agony. Teeth clenched, she let out a guttural groan and dug her heels in.

I can do this. She was always the weakest. Ever since Sarada returned from Earth for the first time years ago, the comfortable lead she enjoyed over her was gone, a thing of the past. Every day that past, every month, every year, the gap between the only grew wider and more pronounced. It grew more insurmountable with every minute. Sarada, and Parsley, could do things and achieve goals that seemed like a far off dream to Avoca. This would be nothing to them. They were both so strong, and she was so weak.

She was the weakest out of all of them. She was even behind those kids at one point. She was the weakest, and the last to do everything. She couldn't even stop this stupid beam. It was going to kill her!

Purple light washed over her. She couldn't hold it back any more; it bled through her defense like water leaking through a broken dam. Then, it broke.

Something broke.

A primal roar emerged from within the surge of the Galick Cannon. With a burst of power she had never felt in her entire life, she shoved it back where it came from. The light from the Galick Cannon, almost the instrument of her sudden death, faded, giving way to the glorious golden glow that was wrapped around her.

She had never known such elation. Such power. She felt invincible! It was like she could defeat Tundra and all his stooges at the same time without breaking a sweat!

She, Avoca, was finally a Super Saiyan, a dream she didn't even know she could achieve until a month ago. I did it, Parsley. I did it.
    Tasure pivoted out of the way of her attack as it barreled past her, reflected by Avoca. And there it was... as expected, the girl had needed just one final push to ascend. Of course, had she been found wanting, she would have died. But she hadn't, on either account... so all was well.

Descending to the... ground (?) she planted her fists on her hips, looking at Avoca with an appraising eye. "Huh, you look about how I expected you to. Hell of a rush, isn't it? Bet you're itching to just test it out... but first..."

"For the next five months, we're gonna spend as much time in our super saiyan forms as possible. Conditioning yourself to the form seems to be the key to drawing out its potential," she said. "You'll be able to transform without wasting a bunch of energy or stamina, achieve higher levels of power, fight for longer, and not have that damned restless feeling mess up your concentration. Trust me, that last one can play havoc with your ki control at first. Now..."

Dropping into the traditional--that is to say, aggressive--Saiyan-do stance, Tasure's aura flared and she shot as Avoca, unleashing a vicious combo of strikes at the newborn super saiyan. Her strikes were not particularly heavy, but they were blindingly fast and expertly-executed. Tasure had long figured out that, physically, her build was best suited for speed and agility, and she had crafted her skillset to take advantage of that... hence her preference for ki blades and shields.

There was nothing. No avenue for attack, no chance of it slipping up and making a mistake, nothing. This enemy had no weakness. It was the first time either of them had encountered this. Every thing, every person they faced up to that point had some kind of exploitable weakness of some kind that allowed them at least a small sliver of hope for victory. With this Archon of Ice, they were presented with something they had never faced in battle before.

An insurmountable wall.

They weren't strong enough to beat it straight up, and with no weakness, they couldn't "cheat" their way past. There were only three ways this was going to end. They could either one, keep fighting until they exhausted themselves and pass out; two, be beaten into unconsciousness, assuming the Archon decided to get serious; or third, surrender.

The third was out of the question, even if it was the most tactically sound thing to do. It was either one or two.

Sarada let out a roar and joined her sister in the close up engagement. There was nothing else they could do, they might as well have gone down swinging.
    "There it is," Oighear commented. "Understanding."

The Saiyans realized what this was, finally. Something that had seemingly not been the case before... or at the very least had been overcome through sheer numbers, and the versatility of their comrades: a losing battle. An enemy too strong to be exploited by means of some weakness or lack of knowledge. Their response however was encouraging. To bellow defiantly and throw themselves into it.

Oighear could work with that.... assuming they survived.

"Now fight."

The Archon shifted, catching the next punch from Parsley square in the face- halting momentum immediately- before backhanding the Saiyan into her sister. "Or has Inanna misplaced her admiration for your species?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina couldn't help but give a deadpan stare. "Bullshido? Don't you mean..."

No time to continue, Inanna had swung the blade. The pressure produce was immense, and unlike the clouds from earlier....the effect was much more localized and, more the point, heading straight for her.

The Mage had only one recourse, she lept backwards......clearing as much distance in a single bound as she could conceivably perform given the space. One might imagine attempting to outmanuver a shockwave with a simple backwards leap a effort in futility, and yet the subtle glow of magic she left in her steed was but a small indicator of her ploy.

A graceful leap, a moment to orientate her blade....and then....riposte.

Etrina moved forward, or rather, she simple return to where she had been standing previously....bypassing the pressure wave altogether with a technique that register to Inanna as the manipulation of a frozen moment in time. Now on the offensive, Etrina closed and struck, aiming a thrust to try and catch the oni clone before she could bring up the sword in defense.
    "Frankly I don't know, I just want the sword." Inanna replied, noting the time manipulation before simply sliding slightly to the left to avoid the riposte. "I've got a thing for shiny things; as you well know. One of the few vestiges of Ishtar's personality I decided was worth keeping." Whether or not Etrina was aware of what had happened in full; or merely accepted what had happened as it was... Inanna did something then her former self would have never done.

Leaning forward, with a grin, the golden-eyed woman gave Etrina's boob a squeeze before she IT'd back several feet.

"My my... You've certainly grown since I saw you last~."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    LIES
    PROPAGANDA
    "How convenient." He replied simply, her entreaties falling on deaf....ears...(?)

The Avenger was unaffected by these proclamations, seemingly spawning from the ether and certainly not consistent with any history he had ever been taught. He vaguely considered the possibility that the facts had been hidden from him, as most tyrants were want to do.

It was quickly dismissed; The history had had learned of his home planet was hardly the type that any dictator wrapped in their own ego would willingly display to the Galaxy at large, and the facts would swiftly be 'altered' in favor of something more palatable. That was disregarding anything he had experienced during his time on that planet, on his rare travels outside of Swampa, oh so long ago.

Whatever the ruling family might have been, they were not considerate of their reputation in the galaxy at large.

"The people are so used to being treated like Vheep to the slaughter, that they readily embrace being treated an affection akin to that of Zhogs." Frogspierre replied simply, unconvinced.

Oh, certainly, some changes had been made, and they likely did benefit the people in someway, but there was always a catch with these would be rulers. Provide the masses creature comforts so they wont hunger for revolution, provide them a modicum of respect, so that their resentment wont fester, provide them with tools and education so that may endevor to build monuments to your splendor.

And then declare these things out to the galaxy at large. It was an elegant trap, one that he had seen time and time again. Put forth the minimum in civilization and advancement, advertise your workforce to the galaxy at large, and watch as the profits amass to the size of mountains, the peoples share in their efforts a mere pittance.

He found himself thanking the Galaxy the Saiyans had reformed from their ways, less they employ his people--half the population unsuited for manual labor--as mere grunts, or even worse.

"Let me be clear. I see through deceit. I can smell deception. I can taste lies and treachery." he continued, turning towards the younger Toadian as he looked down upon her. "I consider myself humble tool of the people, and so long as they do not flourish, I cannot rest."

She, if nothing else, was truthful, or seemed to believe what she said at any rate. She lacked the polish of someone dedicated to subtly pulling the vhool over the eyes of others, unlike the Nevadian and his Ilk.

"But perhaps that will be discovered in earnest when I return to that planet." He said simply, "And many things must happen before then."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Don't underestimate him..." Shōchū warned, energy crackling from the blade of her weapon like electricity.

"It's too late to back out of this now."
    "You kiddin' me?" Lantro smirked.

Raising his left hand, ki quickly gathered into a pea-sized sphere just beyond his pointing talon. Rearing that same hand back, he swung it forth in a wide arc, sending a cutting beam across the Lookout's ground towards the two of them.
    "I hate one-sided games!" Lantro dived out of the way of the beam, landing on his hands and using them to push up into the air. "...Though, I'm starting to think we might wanna move to another court."

Despite his slight misgivings, he raised a hand, firing an orange sphere of ki at Rex. "Foul Shot!"

Tasure pivoted out of the way of her attack as it barreled past her, reflected by Avoca. And there it was... as expected, the girl had needed just one final push to ascend. Of course, had she been found wanting, she would have died. But she hadn't, on either account... so all was well.

Descending to the... ground (?) she planted her fists on her hips, looking at Avoca with an appraising eye. "Huh, you look about how I expected you to. Hell of a rush, isn't it? Bet you're itching to just test it out... but first..."

"For the next five months, we're gonna spend as much time in our super saiyan forms as possible. Conditioning yourself to the form seems to be the key to drawing out its potential," she said. "You'll be able to transform without wasting a bunch of energy or stamina, achieve higher levels of power, fight for longer, and not have that damned restless feeling mess up your concentration. Trust me, that last one can play havoc with your ki control at first. Now..."

Dropping into the traditional--that is to say, aggressive--Saiyan-do stance, Tasure's aura flared and she shot as Avoca, unleashing a vicious combo of strikes at the newborn super saiyan. Her strikes were not particularly heavy, but they were blindingly fast and expertly-executed. Tasure had long figured out that, physically, her build was best suited for speed and agility, and she had crafted her skillset to take advantage of that... hence her preference for ki blades and shields.
    The next five months passed by like a blur. Ever since she transformed, Avoca's training with Tasure was turned up to eleven. They kept their schedule -- consecutive days of training, followed by days of rest and recovery -- to keep some semblance of normalcy, but everything from then on was performed with urgency.

Avoca could feel herself become more in control of this immense power. She had never been this strong, so it was easy to lose herself to the standard Saiyan pride and ego that came when reaching a new plateau. Every time she started getting too full of herself, Tasure was quick to slap her down -- often times literally -- and make sure she didn't get to far ahead of herself. She liked to think that she didn't have much in the way of an ego -- at least not in the same way that Parsley did just before her loss in the Tournament of Destiny. Still, getting those sometimes forceful reminders that pride would only lead to humiliation and death hit home. She had seen both outcomes, and didn't want a repeat.

As the weeks and months passed, she gave special effort to enhance her techniques. Some were easier. Her ki manipulation techs were easy to consolidate into one, and she managed to upgrade one of her scarce offensive techs to give her some extra firepower. The techniques the Triumvirate showed her, however, were harder to work on. She didn't know what it was, but it was going to take her longer to find a way to improve them the way she intended.

She was closest with Unlimited Eat Works. She could consume a Galick Cannon, but containing the energy long enough was a problem. Every time, it felt like her insides were on fire. She literally had to vomit it out before something drastic happened. At a time when she couldn't afford mistakes or failures, not getting it right by the time they were due to leave was a drag. Nothing I can do now. I'll have to make it up as I go along.

Not the most encouraging thought prior to heading into the biggest and most dangerous battle of her entire life, but it was what it was. She had a feeling she was as ready as she was ever going to be, but knew that she was going to be going in on the low end. She wasn't sure if those two subordinates or Tundra had returned to Tundra or were still on Vocado; Pinach and what's-his-face probably did. Regardless, she and Tasure were going to have to hold the line until Parsley and Sarada got done with their training. They still had six months. Twelve hours was a long-ass time.

In the last few minutes in the chamber, she focused her thoughts and sharpened her resolve. Tundra was waiting for them. He was obsessed with wiping their entire race from the face of creation. He had tried to kill Sarada twice and orchestrated the Tuffles' reemergence to prominence, which led directly to Parsley's death. If there was anyone who wanted to see that son of a bitch dead, it was Avoca. She didn't know how, but she was going to play some kind of role in his failure. Whether by killing him or snuffing out the last vestiges of his invasion, she was going to leave her mark.

She was going to prove to herself and everyone else that she wasn't just that girl with the weird and unique skillset, but a warrior just like anyone else. She was going to prove that she was Parsley's equal and that she belonged in the same breath and Sarada. All they had to do was watch.

"Time's up," she said. Powered up and armor and tights in tatters, she opened the door to the RoSaT and walked out.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat skin turns red, showing that she's upset." I don't know who you are either, but I do know you are unware the current status of Qaceria. First, Qacriea has a new government and it's democracy, not a republic. Second, my mother has been running this new government well, and the people like her," Praxat said.

" Third, a revolution happen three years ago on Qaceria. I and Chromakai name Cyanna along with the Qaceria Guardian Althena took part in this revolution. Fourth, Killrog is not the person you think he is." Praxat said.

" Killrog never ruled over Qaceria. He was merely only a puppet for my grandmother Araxat. Ten years ago, my grandmother fed up with how Qaztoh's mother was running things. Sought to changed things. So she used Killrog and his Replita army to do it." Praxat said.

"It turns out that my grandmother had a very close relationship with Killrog, she was his baby sitter. My grandmother used Killrog's trust for her along with his illness, to get him to cooperate. Everything that happen ten years ago included killing most of the Royal family expect for Qaztoh, was all a part of my grandmother's plan," Praxat said.

"Killrog is actually a peaceful person, but he had an illness that made him unexpectedly feral and violent my grandmother used this to her advantage. When the truth was found out, everyone turned against my grandmother, including Killrog. My grandmother killed nearly all my siblings and left only five of my siblings alive when the truth was found out. My mother Uraxat made a rousing speech that united the Toadians and the Replitas against my grandmother Araxat," Praxat said.

" Worst of all is what my grandmother did to my sister Fraxat, she gave my sister a Lobotomy. When the revolution was over, a meeting took place to establish a new government for Qaceria. The discussion last for five months, and during those months Toadians, and Replita voted for what type of government they wanted," Praxat said.

" In the fifth month, a Crowned Repliuc was chosen as the new government for Qacriea. Qaztoh kept her status as Queen and was made Head of State. She was turned into a ceremonial figurehead. Reduced to having little theoretical power, That couldn't be used under normal circumstances," Praxat said.

" I and my family all voted for a crowned republic as we believed it was the best choice. An election took place to deiced who would lead Qaceria's new government. Many Toadians and Replitas voted for my Mother Uraxat, and she end up becoming the Prime Minister," Praxat said.

"My grandmother is currently in prison for her crimes. As For Killrog, he currently lives on the Gukraimano with Qaceria's current Guardian Althena and is peaceful having been cured of his illness by doctors on Chroma. The doctors on Chroma also help my sister Fraxat get better with the best of their ability," Praxat said.

" There's also another big revelation I learn during the revolution of Qaceria, and that is that my grandmother is part of a subspecies of Toadians. That she came to Qaceria many, many, many, many, many, many years ago. My grandmother's home planet is called Amperior, which is run by what she calls the Amphintis Empire. She considers her Plantium skin kind to be vastly superior to the Toadians living on Qaceria," Praxat said.

" Current Qaceria Guardian Althena is also a member of this subspecies my grandmother belongs to, but she doesn't share my grandmother's views. According to my grandmother, her kind had special abilities that made them superior, my grandmother had telekinesis. As for Althena, she can control her own body's density," Praxat said.
    OT: For Miburo
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The next five months passed by like a blur. Ever since she transformed, Avoca's training with Tasure was turned up to eleven. They kept their schedule -- consecutive days of training, followed by days of rest and recovery -- to keep some semblance of normalcy, but everything from then on was performed with urgency.

Avoca could feel herself become more in control of this immense power. She had never been this strong, so it was easy to lose herself to the standard Saiyan pride and ego that came when reaching a new plateau. Every time she started getting too full of herself, Tasure was quick to slap her down -- often times literally -- and make sure she didn't get to far ahead of herself. She liked to think that she didn't have much in the way of an ego -- at least not in the same way that Parsley did just before her loss in the Tournament of Destiny. Still, getting those sometimes forceful reminders that pride would only lead to humiliation and death hit home. She had seen both outcomes, and didn't want a repeat.

As the weeks and months passed, she gave special effort to enhance her techniques. Some were easier. Her ki manipulation techs were easy to consolidate into one, and she managed to upgrade one of her scarce offensive techs to give her some extra firepower. The techniques the Triumvirate showed her, however, were harder to work on. She didn't know what it was, but it was going to take her longer to find a way to improve them the way she intended.

She was closest with Unlimited Eat Works. She could consume a Galick Cannon, but containing the energy long enough was a problem. Every time, it felt like her insides were on fire. She literally had to vomit it out before something drastic happened. At a time when she couldn't afford mistakes or failures, not getting it right by the time they were due to leave was a drag. Nothing I can do now. I'll have to make it up as I go along.

Not the most encouraging thought prior to heading into the biggest and most dangerous battle of her entire life, but it was what it was. She had a feeling she was as ready as she was ever going to be, but knew that she was going to be going in on the low end. She wasn't sure if those two subordinates or Tundra had returned to Tundra or were still on Vocado; Pinach and what's-his-face probably did. Regardless, she and Tasure were going to have to hold the line until Parsley and Sarada got done with their training. They still had six months. Twelve hours was a long-ass time.

In the last few minutes in the chamber, she focused her thoughts and sharpened her resolve. Tundra was waiting for them. He was obsessed with wiping their entire race from the face of creation. He had tried to kill Sarada twice and orchestrated the Tuffles' reemergence to prominence, which led directly to Parsley's death. If there was anyone who wanted to see that son of a bitch dead, it was Avoca. She didn't know how, but she was going to play some kind of role in his failure. Whether by killing him or snuffing out the last vestiges of his invasion, she was going to leave her mark.

She was going to prove to herself and everyone else that she wasn't just that girl with the weird and unique skillset, but a warrior just like anyone else. She was going to prove that she was Parsley's equal and that she belonged in the same breath and Sarada. All they had to do was watch.

"Time's up," she said. Powered up and armor and tights in tatters, she opened the door to the RoSaT and walked out.
    Five months. In a mere five months in the punishing environment of the time chamber and with a competent and most importantly driven training partner, Tasure had made more progress than she had in the previous forty-some odd years of her life. She would have liked to stay in for an entire year, but even with the chamber, they didn't have all day to train.

During that timespan, she mostly focused on her power and refining a few of her less-practiced techniques to as high a level she could manage. The rest of her time was spent preventing Avoca from getting too much of an ego. A little bit was fine--she had stepped into an echelon of power only a handful of saiyans had ever reached--but too much would be fatal. And to the girl's credit, the lessons eventually stuck.

...really, in recent years, she'd realized the process of teaching and training others. She'd gotten a taste of it with her boy, but most of his progress back then had been of his own doing. Ahh, if only he weren't so lazy these days.

Powered up and equally as haggard-looking as Avoca, Tasure stepped out of the chamber just after her, her eyes having to adjust the... normality of what she beheld. After six months of that endless white expanse, it was... weird, almost, being out here.

Glancing around, she saw Totoma leaning against a nearby pillar. When he saw her, he blinked.

"...holy crap, you two... geez, you got that strong in just six, uh... six months, right?" Her boy's expression was legitimately surprised at first, then shifted to a grin. "Hah, I was right... you'll totally be able to hand those guys."

Those guys? "Tch, ran into trouble, I take it?"

"Uh, yeah," said Totoma, scratching his head. "Two super-strong guys showed up. I managed to go toe-to-toe with one of 'em for a while by, um... turning into a Super Hitozaru, but I ran out of steam pretty quickly and had to retreat."

Tasure's expression blanked. Super... hitozaru? The hell was he...

Oh. Oh that stupid, foolhardy... brilliant son of hers. He'd somehow managed to combine the Hitozaru and Super Saiyan, something she'd only just theorized about. And he'd probably done it on a whim. That. Fucking. Idiot.

Tasure sighed, shook her head, and turned to Avoca. "...knew he was up to something stupid. Not sure whether to punch him for doing something so... so damn risky, or pat him on the back for somehow pulling it off and still being alive." They had actually had discussions in the time chamber about combining Hitozaru and Super Saiyan, and while the consensus they'd arrived at had been that it was hypothetically possible, as they were right now it was just too damn dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "How convenient." He replied simply, her entreaties falling on deaf....ears...(?)

The Avenger was unaffected by these proclamations, seemingly spawning from the ether and certainly not consistent with any history he had ever been taught. He vaguely considered the possibility that the facts had been hidden from him, as most tyrants were want to do.

It was quickly dismissed; The history had had learned of his home planet was hardly the type that any dictator wrapped in their own ego would willingly display to the Galaxy at large, and the facts would swiftly be 'altered' in favor of something more palatable. That was disregarding anything he had experienced during his time on that planet, on his rare travels outside of Swampa, oh so long ago.

Whatever the ruling family might have been, they were not considerate of their reputation in the galaxy at large.

"The people are so used to being treated like Vheep to the slaughter, that they readily embrace being treated an affection akin to that of Zhogs." Frogspierre replied simply, unconvinced.

Oh, certainly, some changes had been made, and they likely did benefit the people in someway, but there was always a catch with these would be rulers. Provide the masses creature comforts so they wont hunger for revolution, provide them a modicum of respect, so that their resentment wont fester, provide them with tools and education so that may endevor to build monuments to your splendor.

And then declare these things out to the galaxy at large. It was an elegant trap, one that he had seen time and time again. Put forth the minimum in civilization and advancement, advertise your workforce to the galaxy at large, and watch as the profits amass to the size of mountains, the peoples share in their efforts a mere pittance.

He found himself thanking the Galaxy the Saiyans had reformed from their ways, less they employ his people--half the population unsuited for manual labor--as mere grunts, or even worse.

"Let me be clear. I see through deceit. I can smell deception. I can taste lies and treachery." he continued, turning towards the younger Toadian as he looked down upon her. "I consider myself humble tool of the people, and so long as they do not flourish, I cannot rest."

She, if nothing else, was truthful, or seemed to believe what she said at any rate. She lacked the polish of someone dedicated to subtly pulling the vhool over the eyes of others, unlike the Nevadian and his Ilk.

"But perhaps that will be discovered in earnest when I return to that planet." He said simply, "And many things must happen before then."

Praxat didn't say anything to Frogspierre, but she stood firm, clutching her locket with her right hand. She was composed, showing that she knew she told the truth. That, she had others who could back her up. That Frogspierre was stubborn, ignorant, and full of ****. If he wouldn't listen to the truth the perhaps he would found out for himself when he eventually returned Qacriea.

While still clutching her locket Praxat ponders to herself. ( I know what I said was the truth. I know my mother is a good person. Yet he's not convinced,) Praxat thought.

(Perhaps it would take him visiting Qacriea to learn I was telling the truth,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-15-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive hopped up and down in a huff. Taking out a notepad and writing down a slew of gibbrerish. It was hard ti write without digits after all. He then crossed out the words out with a big X. He nodded, as if approving but only very slightly.

He then wrote more and more gibberish words, crossing each and every one out with an X, before hopping up and down in a huff.

He then drew a 1, a 2, and a 3. Each somewhat legible. He crossed out the two and then slapped the three until the page on the notepad tore. This was his explanation as he threw the notepad to the floor and began to stomp on it.

"AH IT IS AS I THOUGHT. THOUGH OF GREATLY DIFFERING STATURE, YOU ARE BOTH OF THE SAME RACE!" Muramasa piped up. "BUT BETWEEN YOU IS A GREAT HOSTILITY!"
    Praxat, who seemingly isn't phased by Frogspierre looking down on her. Examines the notepad that Durive is stomping on while still clutching her locket with her right hand." Let's just put politics aside and work on solving the task at hand," Praxat said, as she points at the notepad Durive, is stomping on.

" It seems that way Muramasa, but perhaps that could be changed if I can gain his trust. However, that is something I have to work towards. By the way, has anyone ever wield you and another sword at the same time?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna began idly swinging the legendary blade in her hand, and the results were felt across the planet.

Earthquakes. A Tsumani that revealed the devastated remnants of an aquatic civilization, along with corpses... thousands and thousands and thousands of aquatic humanoids- killed by Sasheem like five thousand years ago... a rhinoceros that gave birth to a man!

"So uh... the small Toadian that doesn't want to even wield you, is squabbling with the rippling wall of justice and muscle, who is also a very tall male Toadian," Inanna said idly. "Wanna teach me how to do the thing while they're distracted? I am technically a God and all."
    "YOU KNOW...I HAVE NEVER TAUGHT ANY DEITY BEFORE...AT LEAST NONE THAT I AM AWARE OF. PERHAPS A COUPLE MORE SWINGS AND I WILL DECODE FOR CERTAIN" Muramasa considered.

Inanna watched Durive scamper about on legs that should've not had any means of powering them- why the little bastard didn't even have a power level he was j-

Then it hit her.

As surely as Oighear had, again, and again, and again...

"You... you have it, don't you. Not simply some little magical construct, are you? Composed of cardboard, and chopsticks, and sweaty disappointment." The golden-eyed woman muttered, incredulously. "You're one of the chosen few."

The golden eyed woman looked at him closely. How had she missed it?! HOW?!

Durive had it.

4 Ki.
    Durive simply glanced at Inanna and attempted to place a chopstick to his mouth in a "sshh" motion...but he lacked the articulation and thus, failed. He would be more distraught, however...

Praxat, who seemingly isn't phased by Frogspierre looking down on her. Examines the notepad that Durive is stomping on while still clutching her locket with her right hand." Let's just put politics aside and work on solving the task at hand," Praxat said, as she points at the notepad Durive, is stomping on.
    Durive blinked. Politics? He wasn't talking about....but she was just-

The Chief of the GP and TP simply glared at Praxat, standing motionless. Within what amount to approximately one third of a second, a pair of time-cuffs were wrapped around her wrist despite Durive having never moved from his current spot.

He'd list Praxat her rights under normal circumstances but the staring continued.

" It seems that way Muramasa, but perhaps that could be changed if I can gain his trust. However, that is something I have to work towards. By the way, has anyone ever wield you and another sword at the same time?" Praxat said.
    "ER...YES, BUT. FORGIVE ME, BUT YOU MUST WALK BEFORE YOU CAN RUN! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THAT SWORD OF YOURS, MAY I ASK?" The Muramasa inquired.

Above them the a few dark clouds began to gather in the sky...

Glancing around, she saw Totoma leaning against a nearby pillar. When he saw her, he blinked.

"...holy crap, you two... geez, you got that strong in just six, uh... six months, right?" Her boy's expression was legitimately surprised at first, then shifted to a grin. "Hah, I was right... you'll totally be able to hand those guys."

Those guys? "Tch, ran into trouble, I take it?"

"Uh, yeah," said Totoma, scratching his head. "Two super-strong guys showed up. I managed to go toe-to-toe with one of 'em for a while by, um... turning into a Super Hitozaru, but I ran out of steam pretty quickly and had to retreat."

Tasure's expression blanked. Super... hitozaru? The hell was he...

Oh. Oh that stupid, foolhardy... brilliant son of hers. He'd somehow managed to combine the Hitozaru and Super Saiyan, something she'd only just theorized about. And he'd probably done it on a whim. That. Fucking. Idiot.

Tasure sighed, shook her head, and turned to Avoca. "...knew he was up to something stupid. Not sure whether to punch him for doing something so... so damn risky, or pat him on the back for somehow pulling it off and still being alive." They had actually had discussions in the time chamber about combining Hitozaru and Super Saiyan, and while the consensus they'd arrived at had been that it was hypothetically possible, as they were right now it was just too damn dangerous.
    Pinach was also standing nearby, leaned against a pillar. No, he wasn't doing this because Totoma was and he was trying to look cool. Such an accusation was not only false, but also absurd.

When he got a load of Avoca with blonde hair and green eyes, he let out a whoop. "Hey, look at you. You did it!" He immediately moved over to her and started poking her all over.

"Will you back off? Jeez," she demanded, cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

"Sorry." His mirth disappeared like dew at daybreak. He looked at Tasure and Avoca, expression more serious than the latter had ever seen from the young hero. "The two people on Ruco right now are far stronger than us. They're probably stronger than you two. JS, Erosa, Dash, and myself tried to fight them off, but we barely made it out with our lives." His fists clenched at his sides, trembling slightly as he recalled the potent feelings of frustration, fear, and impotence. "The one I fought was just toying with us. He literally made a game out of it. He could have killed us at any moment, but didn't. I think that makes it worse."

Avoca listened, her brow furrowing more deeply by the second. She already knew who he was talking about: Daroga and Letchee. They, apparently, also toyed with Sarada and Parsley, testing them out to see if they were Super Saiyans. That they were was the only reason they were still alive. She knew not to take either of them lightly. "Yeah, I heard about them. If they're who I think they are, then one of them can swap people's bodies at will."

"You mean that was that guy?!" His fists relaxed, but his hands were still trembling.

She sighed heavily. "Is that all?"

"No. I went to Langal. That was where we sent the civilians that were trapped on Ruco, but one of the guys fired a blast just as I was closing the portal. We were lucky. When I went to check things out, the damage wasn't too bad. Someone jumped in the way of the blast and sacrificed himself to save everyone else. Mais and Garnish are okay. They were shaken, but Mom and Dad are there, so it's okay."

She let out a sigh. Her "maternal" instincts were right. Those two were in trouble at some point. She knew they were in danger and there was nothing she could have done to save them. "Thanks." She wanted to see them, but knew that once she did, she wasn't going to want to leave again. It was better to just finish things on Ruco and save the reunions for later. If nothing else, it gave her the incentive to survive the fight no matter what.

"I guess mothers really do know best," she said to Tasure. "I'm ready to head out when you are."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!