Page 70 of 371 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "YOU KNOW...I HAVE NEVER TAUGHT ANY DEITY BEFORE...AT LEAST NONE THAT I AM AWARE OF. PERHAPS A COUPLE MORE SWINGS AND I WILL DECODE FOR CERTAIN" Muramasa considered.

Durive simply glanced at Inanna and attempted to place a chopstick to his mouth in a "sshh" motion...but he lacked the articulation and thus, failed. He would be more distraught, however...

Durive blinked. Politics? He wasn't talking about....but she was just-

The Chief of the GP and TP simply glared at Praxat, standing motionless. Within what amount to approximately one third of a second, a pair of time-cuffs were wrapped around her wrist despite Durive having never moved from his current spot.

He'd list Praxat her rights under normal circumstances but the staring continued.

"ER...YES, BUT. FORGIVE ME, BUT YOU MUST WALK BEFORE YOU CAN RUN! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THAT SWORD OF YOURS, MAY I ASK?" The Muramasa inquired.

Above them the a few dark clouds began to gather in the sky...

Praxat knew she needed a miracle to prove her innocence." Three years ago, on my home planet Qaceria in Sufrica, I found my ancestor's sword in a tomb. So I have had it for three years," Praxat said.

"Since then, I have been using online instructional videos and just swing my ancestor's sword around to see what works. Praxat said.

With her panoramic vision, Praxat notices the few dark clouds gathering in the sky. " By the way looks like a few dark clouds are gathering in the sky above us. To me, this seems rather ominous," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"You kiddin' me?" Lantro smirked.

"I hate one-sided games!" Lantro dived out of the way of the beam, landing on his hands and using them to push up into the air. "...Though, I'm starting to think we might wanna move to another court."

Despite his slight misgivings, he raised a hand, firing an orange sphere of ki at Rex. "Foul Shot!"
    Raising his right arm, Rex offered no defense or evasion to Lantro's upcoming blast, other than the skin of his palm. Not even bothering to put up the barest amount of chi to strengthen the limb, Lantro's free shot completely mangled the limb, nearly severing it completely from the elbow down. All that was left was a tattered mess of flesh and bone barely hanging on by tendons and sinew. Shōchū looked on horror, terrified not by this action, but rather the lack of pain registered by the saurian's face. He was used to it.

How many times had he attempted to rid himself of that mark of shame to such a point that he disconnected himself from the pain?

The destroy limb twitched and began to regenerate far faster than it should have, much to the saurian's visible disappointment. By the time Rex addressed Lantro, the arm was nearly fully healed.

"No matter the colors on the court floor, the results will be the same," He said, having caught on to the other's particular gimmick.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "There it is," Oighear commented. "Understanding."

The Saiyans realized what this was, finally. Something that had seemingly not been the case before... or at the very least had been overcome through sheer numbers, and the versatility of their comrades: a losing battle. An enemy too strong to be exploited by means of some weakness or lack of knowledge. Their response however was encouraging. To bellow defiantly and throw themselves into it.

Oighear could work with that.... assuming they survived.

"Now fight."

The Archon shifted, catching the next punch from Parsley square in the face- halting momentum immediately- before backhanding the Saiyan into her sister. "Or has Inanna misplaced her admiration for your species?"
    Parsley painful flight was abruptly ended when she cracked skulls with Sarada. Unlike the last time they unwillingly headbutted, both remained conscious, if not bloodied from the experience. Having landed in a heap, they untangled themselves and rose to their feet.

"It wasn't," Sarada answered. "I've proven myself time and again, and my wife knows that I, that we represent the very best our race as to offer!" She powered up, the ground under her shaking and trembling from her growing power. She far surpassed the power she had when she faced off against Auroc. "Knock us down a thousand times and we'll stand up a thousand and one!"

Parsley also powered up, and together, they shook the very planet like a massive earthquake. "You'll have to kill us before we surrender." Together, they charged at the Archon again; and together, they attacked her with everything they had.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "I would suggest withdrawing for the moment," boomed a familiar voice. Shortly there after, two Ether Strikes came screaming down upon the foe the sisters had been fighting, spiraling around each other and combining into one just before impact.

Up above, Nevanlinna... and another Nevanlinna, hovered, having been awakened from her slumber by the ruckus caused by all this fighting. And she looked annoyed. Not because she had been awakened, but rather because she had not! Whatever these two were up to, it looked like good training.
    The blasts struck Oighear in the back, causing the Archon to turn towards the source, the flurry of blows from Parsley, and Sarada ignored for the moment.

"Ah yes... what does Inanna call you? 'The Boob Witch'...?" Inanna had certainly explained her reasons for calling the Threshling this, of course; but having little grasp on the concept of feminine beauty when it came to mortals Oighear had simply, well, forgotten. Of course, it could remember later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley painful flight was abruptly ended when she cracked skulls with Sarada. Unlike the last time they unwillingly headbutted, both remained conscious, if not bloodied from the experience. Having landed in a heap, they untangled themselves and rose to their feet.

"It wasn't," Sarada answered. "I've proven myself time and again, and my wife knows that I, that we represent the very best our race as to offer!" She powered up, the ground under her shaking and trembling from her growing power. She far surpassed the power she had when she faced off against Auroc. "Knock us down a thousand times and we'll stand up a thousand and one!"

Parsley also powered up, and together, they shook the very planet like a massive earthquake. "You'll have to kill us before we surrender." Together, they charged at the Archon again; and together, they attacked her with everything they had.
    Remembering that there were two Saiyans furiously bleeding all over the ice, Oighear simply interrupted the duo mid-punch by grabbing Sarada by the wrist. "You'll need more than that, little mortals." Spinning the Saiyan so that she struck her sister on the way around, the Archon hurled the Saiyan Queen at Nevanlinna. "Now give me a reason to not kill you!"

Not giving the trio- quartet?- time to recover, Oighear shot after Sarada; seemingly intent on doing as she said.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Remembering that there were two Saiyans furiously bleeding all over the ice, Oighear simply interrupted the duo mid-punch by grabbing Sarada by the wrist. "You'll need more than that, little mortals." Spinning the Saiyan so that she struck her sister on the way around, the Archon hurled the Saiyan Queen at Nevanlinna. "Now give me a reason to not kill you!"

Not giving the trio- quartet?- time to recover, Oighear shot after Sarada; seemingly intent on doing as she said.
    They were just getting humiliated. Like a child roughly playing with a new toy for the first time, they were getting being thrown around and tossed about by the Archon, and there was little, if anything they could do about it. Sarada was hurled into Nevanlinna, but thankfully had her fall broken by the Threshling princess' iron-hard armor. She climbed to her feet, teeth gritted until they were almost about to crack. Before she could think of what to do next, the Archon was flying her way, killing intent pouring out of her.

What do I do? This creature was so much stronger than they were. Everything they did, everything they tried was met only with failure and painful retribution. Her attacks had been thrown back in her face. She had been tossed around like a child's play thing. This creature had even called into question the validity of Inanna's trust and admiration in her and her race.

Sarada booted Neva out of the way, using the momentum to dodge in the opposite direction. "ENOUGH!!!"

Saiyan Soul

The tangible spirit of the Saiyan race, everything it based its pride on, was something she hadn't been able to tap into while a Super Saiyan. But this, the humiliation she was suffering at the moment, was more than enough to compel her to try. She roared, letting her aura flare like a wild inferno threatening to devour everything in its path. Her muscles bulged, doubling, tripling in size. The ground beneath her cracked and broke apart, rising in the air as if caught in a tractor beam.

Sarada's power had rocketed past her previous limits. In a moment of desperation, she had transcended. She had-- "Urk!" Her aura suddenly fizzled into nothing before she fell face-first to the ground.

"Sarada?" Parsley flash-stepped over to her and gently flipped her over. She was still breathing and still alive. She burned herself out. Super Saiyan was a highly difficult form to stack powerups on top of. They knew that and yet she tried anyway. "That's enough for today," she said to the Archon. "We'll be back in a few days when we've had a chance to recover and rest."

She looked at Nevanlinna. "You can continue if you want, but we have to tag out here."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat ponders to herself. ( I know I'm not guilty of anything. The only criminal in my family is my grandmother Araxat Luue, no McFrog. She's a fucking sociopath, good thing she's in prison,) Praxat thought.

( The rest of the McFrogs are probably as bad as she is. There's probably nothing I can do to convince this officer of my innocence. My best hope is probably for a miracle to happen, and dark clouds gathering above me might prove to be the ticket to prove that I'm innocent,) Praxat thought.

Praxat makes an assumption about her grandmother's side of the family The McFrogs without having even met them.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Raising his right arm, Rex offered no defense or evasion to Lantro's upcoming blast, other than the skin of his palm. Not even bothering to put up the barest amount of chi to strengthen the limb, Lantro's free shot completely mangled the limb, nearly severing it completely from the elbow down. All that was left was a tattered mess of flesh and bone barely hanging on by tendons and sinew. Shōchū looked on horror, terrified not by this action, but rather the lack of pain registered by the saurian's face. He was used to it.

How many times had he attempted to rid himself of that mark of shame to such a point that he disconnected himself from the pain?

The destroy limb twitched and began to regenerate far faster than it should have, much to the saurian's visible disappointment. By the time Rex addressed Lantro, the arm was nearly fully healed.

"No matter the colors on the court floor, the results will be the same," He said, having caught on to the other's particular gimmick.
    This would call for a time out. Lantro had seen healing before from the likes of Namekians. But this was something else. The Dinosaur-man didn't even seem to feel it.

"Heh...you may be evil and ugly but I knew you were a baller all the same," Lantro half-complimented, raising a hand to the sky. A small meteorite, the size of desktop monitor shot down, landing square in his palm before being coated by an orange layer of ki.

He 'dribbled' the meteorite against the lookout floor, controlling his ki around it to create a ricocheting effect instead of damaging the tiles. "But I wanna knock you down a peg so let's go...:

Lantro began powering up his ki. "I'm a little rusty, but I still remember this technique from long ago. The technique belonging to the team I hated the most!" Lantro's already blonde hair began to shine brightly as they lifted up above his head in flash, a golden aura enveloping him. "That 'Golden State' of the Saiyans, I called it..."

Once he was done, the aura around him dissipated somewhat, flowing somewhat serenely instead of violently sputtering out. "I'm sure you've seen them before, Raptor. I'm one of 'em. Those Golden State Warriors."

Without another word, Lantro quickly rushed at Rex, holding the ki coated meteor above his head and attempting to crush it down upon the reptile's skill. "Mega-Dunk!"

Retired Overlord

"Frankly I don't know, I just want the sword." Inanna replied, noting the time manipulation before simply sliding slightly to the left to avoid the riposte. "I've got a thing for shiny things; as you well know. One of the few vestiges of Ishtar's personality I decided was worth keeping." Whether or not Etrina was aware of what had happened in full; or merely accepted what had happened as it was... Inanna did something then her former self would have never done.

Leaning forward, with a grin, the golden-eyed woman gave Etrina's boob a squeeze before she IT'd back several feet.

"My my... You've certainly grown since I saw you last~."
    "....Honestly....You'd think being married would have toned this sort of thing down." Etrina had brought her blade up to swat the chest grabber away, but only swiped air as she IT'd away. There was a tense pause before Etrina readied her sword again. "If your going be getting so hands on you may want to consider I'll be a touch less gentle to you then I would be to Zaofan.....and you can ask him how gentle I am once you finish up in your chamber, because this faux body of yours wont be in any condition to talk..."

Etrina rushed forward and delivered a series a masterfully executed swings and thrusts...likely the result of a little training on the side.

Or a night with Zaofan......or both...

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat knew she needed a miracle to prove her innocence." Three years ago, on my home planet Qaceria in Sufrica, I found my ancestor's sword in a tomb. So I have had it for three years," Praxat said.

"Since then, I have been using online instructional videos and just swing my ancestor's sword around to see what works. Praxat said.

With her panoramic vision, Praxat notices the few dark clouds gathering in the sky. " By the way looks like a few dark clouds are gathering in the sky above us. To me, this seems rather ominous," Praxat said.
    "....ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS?! NOW LISTEN HERE, FORGET THESE INSTRUCTIONS. FORGET ULTIMATE BUSHIDO EVEN! SWORDSMANSHIP, TRUE SWORDSMANSHIP IS TAUGHT FACE TO FACE! THROUGH PRACTICE, SPARRING BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS! YOU TELL ME YOU SEEK TO LEARN THE WAY OF THE SWORD BUT FOR THREE YEARS YOU NEVER SOUGHT OUT A MASTER?!" The Masamune called out. "LISTEN HERE, TO MASTER THE SWORD YOU MUST LEARN THE BASICS AND YOU MAY START BY LEARNING FROM EITHER I OR THE SAINT OF THE SWORD, FROGSPIERRE. FOR WE ARE THE SOLE TWO MASTERS OF ULTIMATE BUSHIDO IN THIS REALM!"

Mmm, those orbs smelled good... real good. Totoma reached out as if in a trance, but then stopped. No... this was clearly some sort of trick! And he, the Hero of Capital City, would not fall for it.

Clenching his fists, several Void Lens manifested, most of them engulfing the delicious attacks. The others... concentrated and spat out the ki balls into a thin stream. Round and round they went, entering and exiting his Void Lens, creating a swirling... cheesy ring around Jagam.

"Take this, villain!" he yelled, as the void lens turned towards Jagam and deposited their cheesy payload upon him.

"HA! You seek to turn the cheese against me?! Not smart, whelp!" Bio-Jagam guffawed, powering up and as he did, assimilated the reverberated cheese. "You'll find things won't asiaGO your way!"

The hooded, wheelchaired figure suddenly turned around in shock. "Wait, you idiot! You're pouring out too much chi! It's activated the temporal-"

There was a loud and sudden pop in the air. And suddenly Jagam and Totoma had disappeared....

"Wh...what happened?" P-Sta managed to grunt, his wounds sending a spark of pain throughout his body. "Oof!"

He was answered by a familiar chirping. And a diminutive, box-like figure had approached to Galaxy Police and Time Patrol officer alike. It was Chief Durive! He was sporting a magnet which he had used to pull the drowning Hops out of the pool of cheese Bio-Jagam had arisen from.

The hooded figure monitored this for a moment, before disappearing with a pop himself, taking all his equipment with him. All that remained of he and the revived halfling's presence was a massive crater and several tree sized globs of cheese lying on the ground.

"Chief...just what the hell is going on here?!" X-Bo asked in confusion. Durive's only response was to whistle...calling forth another Durive. The Time Patrol Durive....or perhaps the Galaxy Police Durive. It was difficult to tell. But the second one held a manilla folder in his chopstick arms. A manilla folder labeled...., "The Plan!!!"
    The dark clouds ripped open and a giant outpouring if yellow globular mass exited from it, pouring into the lookout floor. It smelled of melted cheddar. And following that, a figure that looked suspiciously like...Totoma?

Within seconds, the glob shaped itself into the form of a man, a form familiar to those who had fought his progenitor, the original Jagam many years ago. Bio-Jagam grinned and took a brief look at his surroundings.

This was earlier than scheduled. That rotten half-human was the cause of this. But the plan remained the same. Follow the temporal anomalies to find the tools needed to complete the Wise One's vision. It was one of the frogs that was to rip the veil to the chronostream, and it took but a glance for Bio-Jagam to know which one to thank.

But now was no time for any exchange. The legendary blade was the object he'd needed. "Say Cheese!" Bio-Jagam spoke quickly. For a brief few seconds, the sound of a click! was heard as everyone in the surrounding area froze. It was picture perfect. During this frozen time, Bio-Jagam raised his wrist, shouting, "String Cheese!" and thin strands of muenster lashed out, latching onto the Muramasa and pulling it into Bio-Jagam's palm.

As the spell dissipated, the dark clouds appeared again and the fondue fiend was nowhere to brie seen.

To make matters all the more confusing, the Katchin Squadron suddenly barreled down, out of a room in the Lookout, seeming nearly exasperated.

"We couldn't stop him from stealing the blade, darn it!" P-Sta snapped. ""We knew he'd be here, but we still weren't prepared enough!"

"But..." N-Ten began. "Did we get the tracker on him?"

P-Cee, who was apparently present the entire time, grew to full size and gave a thumbs up. "I did. As soon as he landed here. I managed to pin it on him. He didn't notice a thing."

"Hops will be happy to hear that," X-Bo nodded, folding his arms. "We should reconvene at HQ, I guess, right chief?" He inquired, looking towards Durive, who merely nodded.

With that, a temporal vortex opened up, the four Katchin Squad members exited in a temporal bubble, vanishing in a flash, leaving Durive, Frogspierre, Inanna, Praxat, and the mysterious, Totoma-looking figure behind.

Durive blinked once, letting silence permeate the area. He then hastily drew a picture of what appeared to be a blade and waved it in front of the smaller frog amongst them. It appeared that Praxat had no choice but to learn swordsmanship from Frogspierre now that the Masamune was gone....or the Muramasa. Wait....but both were said...but both can't be true!

That's right! the timeline was in flux! And Durive had a time arrest to make! The miniature chief turned back towards Praxat blowing a whistle loudly to indicate she was still under arrest.

"....ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS?! NOW LISTEN HERE, FORGET THESE INSTRUCTIONS. FORGET ULTIMATE BUSHIDO EVEN! SWORDSMANSHIP, TRUE SWORDSMANSHIP IS TAUGHT FACE TO FACE! THROUGH PRACTICE, SPARRING BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS! YOU TELL ME YOU SEEK TO LEARN THE WAY OF THE SWORD BUT FOR THREE YEARS YOU NEVER SOUGHT OUT A MASTER?!" The Masamune called out. "LISTEN HERE, TO MASTER THE SWORD YOU MUST LEARN THE BASICS AND YOU MAY START BY LEARNING FROM EITHER I OR THE SAINT OF THE SWORD, FROGSPIERRE. FOR WE ARE THE SOLE TWO MASTERS OF ULTIMATE BUSHIDO IN THIS REALM!"

The dark clouds ripped open and a giant outpouring if yellow globular mass exited from it, pouring into the lookout floor. It smelled of melted cheddar. And following that, a figure that looked suspiciously like...Totoma?

Within seconds, the glob shaped itself into the form of a man, a form familiar to those who had fought his progenitor, the original Jagam many years ago. Bio-Jagam grinned and took a brief look at his surroundings.

This was earlier than scheduled. That rotten half-human was the cause of this. But the plan remained the same. Follow the temporal anomalies to find the tools needed to complete the Wise One's vision. It was one of the frogs that was to rip the veil to the chronostream, and it took but a glance for Bio-Jagam to know which one to thank.

But now was no time for any exchange. The legendary blade was the object he'd needed. "Say Cheese!" Bio-Jagam spoke quickly. For a brief few seconds, the sound of a click! was heard as everyone in the surrounding area froze. It was picture perfect. During this frozen time, Bio-Jagam raised his wrist, shouting, "String Cheese!" and thin strands of muenster lashed out, latching onto the Muramasa and pulling it into Bio-Jagam's palm.

As the spell dissipated, the dark clouds appeared again and the fondue fiend was nowhere to brie seen.

To make matters all the more confusing, the Katchin Squadron suddenly barreled down, out of a room in the Lookout, seeming nearly exasperated.

"We couldn't stop him from stealing the blade, darn it!" P-Sta snapped. ""We knew he'd be here, but we still weren't prepared enough!"

P-Cee, who was apparently present the entire time, grew to full size and gave a thumbs up. "I did. As soon as he landed here. I managed to pin it on him. He didn't notice a thing."

"Hops will be happy to hear that," X-Bo nodded, folding his arms. "We should reconvene at HQ, I guess, right chief?" He inquired, looking towards Durive, who merely nodded.

With that, a temporal vortex opened up, the four Katchin Squad members exited in a temporal bubble, vanishing in a flash, leaving Durive, Frogspierre, Inanna, Praxat, and the mysterious, Totoma-looking figure behind.

Durive blinked once, letting silence permeate the area. He then hastily drew a picture of what appeared to be a blade and waved it in front of the smaller frog amongst them. It appeared that Praxat had no choice but to learn swordsmanship from Frogspierre now that the Masamune was gone....or the Muramasa. Wait....but both were said...but both can't be true!

That's right! the timeline was in flux! And Durive had a time arrest to make! The miniature chief turned back towards Praxat blowing a whistle loudly to indicate she was still under arrest.
    " Officer, I want to help get Muramasa back," Praxat said. Praxat then turns around and looks directly at Frogspierre. " Please, you have to teach me swordsmanship. I have been looking for a master to teach me," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

"Totoma" blinked, glancing around in what was clearly confusion. He had been minding his own business and then... he was here? What in the three's name had happened!? Always one thing or another...

Around him were... an oni, what appeared to be a human, not one, but two toadians, one of which, oddly, he did not feel an immediate and overwhelming urge to rip to shreds, and...

Durive.

Ah, yes, that explained this predicament. Everything was beginning to make sense. Or not make sense, because sense was a rare commodity when Durive was around. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

He took one step towards Durive, intending to get to the bottom of this... and then his foot slipped. On what appeared to be cheese.

Unusually slippery cheese.

So slippery in fact that, in combination with his disorientation, he somersaulted through the air in an overly-comical sort of way and face-planted in front of the little box... creature. Grumbling, he turned his head to Durive and uttered one simple request.

"Explain."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "....Honestly....You'd think being married would have toned this sort of thing down." Etrina had brought her blade up to swat the chest grabber away, but only swiped air as she IT'd away. There was a tense pause before Etrina readied her sword again. "If your going be getting so hands on you may want to consider I'll be a touch less gentle to you then I would be to Zaofan.....and you can ask him how gentle I am once you finish up in your chamber, because this faux body of yours wont be in any condition to talk..."

Etrina rushed forward and delivered a series a masterfully executed swings and thrusts...likely the result of a little training on the side.

Or a night with Zaofan......or both...
    "Threatening me with a good time never ends well. Just ask Sarada~" Inanna replied dodging, ducking, dipping, diving, and dodging each of the masterfully executed attacks. "Besides, I like it rough."

After the next attack, Inanna ever so gently slipped in past Etrina's guard and... booped her on the nose. "So what's say you? I'm a clone not the real thing~"

"I mean you didn't fail to take it," Inanna commented, still dodging swipes from Etrina. "I let him have it."

Why? Simply because it amused her to do so. This Jagam was made of cheese, CHEESE; and seemed unable to finish a sentence without some kind of horrible cheese pun. What fun! "It's not like he poses a threat to anyone but himself at this point. He barely even has Ki enough to handle a child let alone one of us."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

" Officer, I want to help get Muramasa back," Praxat said. Praxat then turns around and looks directly at Frogspierre. " Please, you have to teach me swordsmanship. I have been looking for a master to teach me," Praxat said.
    Durive looked at Praxat.

"Totoma" blinked, glancing around in what was clearly confusion. He had been minding his own business and then... he was here? What in the three's name had happened!? Always one thing or another...

Around him were... an oni, what appeared to be a human, not one, but two toadians, one of which, oddly, he did not feel an immediate and overwhelming urge to rip to shreds, and...

Durive.

Ah, yes, that explained this predicament. Everything was beginning to make sense. Or not make sense, because sense was a rare commodity when Durive was around. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

He took one step towards Durive, intending to get to the bottom of this... and then his foot slipped. On what appeared to be cheese.

Unusually slippery cheese.

So slippery in fact that, in combination with his disorientation, he somersaulted through the air in an overly-comical sort of way and face-planted in front of the little box... creature. Grumbling, he turned his head to Durive and uttered one simple request.

"Explain."
    Durive's attention was diverted by "Totoma"'s pratfall. Greatly amused, the police chief could not help but fall over in laughter as he crawled over to grab his pictograph.

With a stylus in hand (....chopstick?), he began to draw a frog...he then erased it and drew a much, much smaller frog, surrounded by rippling effects. He then drew a sword, followed by a wedge of stinky cheese. This was followed by a cracked clock, a pig, and then a monkey.

Thinking this explained it all, Durive violently hurled the pictograph at Totoma's face, though lacking the proper strength to do so, simply ended up flinging himself as the pictograph fell uselessly to the floor.

Durive looked at Praxat.

Durive's attention was diverted by "Totoma"'s pratfall. Greatly amused, the police chief could not help but fall over in laughter as he crawled over to grab his pictograph.

With a stylus in hand (....chopstick?), he began to draw a frog...he then erased it and drew a much, much smaller frog, surrounded by rippling effects. He then drew a sword, followed by a wedge of stinky cheese. This was followed by a cracked clock, a pig, and then a monkey.

Thinking this explained it all, Durive violently hurled the pictograph at Totoma's face, though lacking the proper strength to do so, simply ended up flinging himself as the pictograph fell uselessly to the floor.

Praxat just sighs.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat just sighs.
    Durive, not liking this UTTER belligerence, decides to make a call to further explain the situation.

A device emitting a computerized voice began to relay, "Greetings-" Durive quickly entered a name. "-Toad Thing! You are hereby placed under arrest for Time Crimes! To be specific; Timeline alterations, Temporal sequence breaking, and littering! Would you like a chance to defend your heinous actions or would you like to be read your rights?"