Page 71 of 371 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The bullet was a simple enough offering. A snap to produce it, and a flick to pass it over to Lamtpon. The energy from Zurvan however was a bit of a hassle, time energy being fickle and existing in all states simulateneously... but after some seconds it too- in a small ever-fluid sphere- was passed over to Lampton.

"The bullet of a God, and the energy to freeze time for ten seconds. I'd have perhaps never used them... if not for this." Offerings of contributions made, Inanna took the two hands nearest her own and cackled.

"I quite like this body too, Nunlil. Given the option I'd like to keep it myself~"
    “Lampton thinks we should start. Hold tight and don’t.....let go. Lampton thinks that would go poorly for everyone.”

The Oni and Goddess of Death all grasp hands, Lampton standing outside the circle. He holds his hand out and the Creational and Temporal energy merge, then surge out to engulf the four women and one man.

It feels like a tsunami of power rips through the five of you, energy unlike anything else coursing through Eresh, than Nunlil, followed by Durga and Sheki’hinah. From them, the tide of power enters Inanna.

Inanna, it feels like a tidal wave of power is being passed through a small window inside your body. The pressure is terrible, and you know you’re about to die. Seconds seem like hours and then, suddenly, you and yours slump to the ground as your entire body pulses with white/blue light, and for a moment you feel......more. More of yourself in the world, more real. The light beads off you and coalesces into a small dime sized sphere, which Lampton takes hold of as the energy dies down within your body back to normal levels.

“It is done. Lampton thinks this will last ten minutes at most. Consume it when you wish to transform into....something more.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive, not liking this UTTER belligerence, decides to make a call to further explain the situation.

A device emitting a computerized voice began to relay, "Greetings-" Durive quickly entered a name. "-Toad Thing! You are hereby placed under arrest for Time Crimes! To be specific; Timeline alterations, Temporal sequence breaking, and littering! Would you like a chance to defend your heinous actions or would you like to be read your rights?"
    " I Like a chance to defend myself because I'm guilty of no such crimes!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Kai nods.

“Well, I’ll help as I can. You both are healed snow, but take it easy. Healing won’t help the mental exhaustion you put on yourself.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva sighs as she scans Dash’s body over.

“You’ve got a concussion, Dash. I’m not exactly a proper healer, but I can help with this. Just breathe deep, then let the breathe go, and....”

As soon as Dash does that, she gets the feeling of something...touching her mind. A tendril of power, the faintest brush of butterfly wings.

‘Just hold still.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I Like a chance to defend myself because I'm guilty of no such crimes!" Praxat said.
    Durive presses a button.

Praxat stays silent with her usual blank expression and. After a moment of silence, Praxat turns and looks straight at Frogspierre. " I guess you will be the one to mentor me in Swordsmanship?" Praxat said.
    "Evidence: This event occured out of sequence! You may now poorly attempt to defend yourself!" The device concurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva sighs as she scans Dash’s body over.

“You’ve got a concussion, Dash. I’m not exactly a proper healer, but I can help with this. Just breathe deep, then let the breathe go, and....”

As soon as Dash does that, she gets the feeling of something...touching her mind. A tendril of power, the faintest brush of butterfly wings.

‘Just hold still.’
    Dash could feel it like a gentle wind flowing through her. As she does, she also feels another energy, one more familiar, following along the first. Gradually, he feels her mind clearing.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Durive presses a button.

"Evidence: This event occured out of sequence! You may now poorly attempt to defend yourself!" The device concurred.

" To cause Timeline alterations, Temporal sequence breaking as you say. I would need some sort of time device or have time powers. Neither which I have," Praxat said.

" The only device I have on me is my goggles, and they have a mod that uses radiation I discover called Luue Radiation to look through stuff. Pretty much like X-rays do only without the ionization. So in conclusion, I couldn't have caused any of those crimes

( **** I wonder where Dash is right now?) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash could feel it like a gentle wind flowing through her. As she does, she also feels another energy, one more familiar, following along the first. Gradually, he feels her mind clearing.
    It wasn't long before she opened her eyes and looked up, "Eva?" Dash then realized she was sitting on the floor, "Why am ah on the floor? Where's Kai?" Her voice still a little weak, "Are Pinach an Totoma alright?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

" To cause Timeline alterations, Temporal sequence breaking as you say. I would need some sort of time device or have time powers. Neither which I have," Praxat said.

" The only device I have on me is my goggles, and they have a mod that uses radiation I discover called Luue Radiation to look through stuff. Pretty much like X-rays do only without the ionization. So in conclusion, I couldn't have caused any of those crimes

( **** I wonder where Dash is right now?) Praxat thought.
    Durive presses a button on the device.

"Or..."

Durive pressed abother button.

"Or...and hear me out-,"

Durive tapped a button several times.

"You natural emanate a wave of energy that disrupts the flow of space-time. You make yesterday, today. Tomorrow, last week and the next half an hour into the next five minutes. Things that were once that you want to change were scratched, like a record, scr-scr-scr-scr-scratched like a record. And wiped from the annals of time. But not from memory..."

Durive beamed, proud of his invention.

Durive presses a button on the device.

"Or..."

Durive pressed abother button.

"Or...and hear me out-,"

Durive tapped a button several times.

"You natural emanate a wave of energy that disrupts the flow of space-time. You make yesterday, today. Tomorrow, last week and the next half an hour into the next five minutes. Things that were once that you want to change were scratched, like a record, scr-scr-scr-scr-scratched like a record. And wiped from the annals of time. But not from memory..."

Durive beamed, proud of his invention.
    OT: Okay this is getting a bit ridiculous. I'll Just wait on Tami's character Dash to help straightened this ridiculous **** out.

Praxat knew that Durvie's talk was some ridiculous bullshit and said nothing.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-18-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kai nods.

“Well, I’ll help as I can. You both are healed snow, but take it easy. Healing won’t help the mental exhaustion you put on yourself.”
    Pinach really appreciated the sentiment, but he couldn't. Rest was vital to getting stronger, he knew that. He saw up close what happened when mental fatigue and anguish took a hold of a person. It took Sarada leaving Vocado and running away to Earth to get away from Parsley before she was able to get stronger finally. But, this was different. Those days weren't plagued by a demon hellbent on his race's destruction.

He couldn't rest until Tundra was gone. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but he couldn't. "I want to, but I can't. And I won't be able to until Tundra is dead." He frowned and found a place nearby to sit down. "We're so close to being free, but the obstacle in front of us seems so insurmountable. The two guys on Ruco were so much stronger than us. And yet, Tundra has to be even stronger than them or why else would they do what he says. So no, I can't take it easy until this is done."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Durive looked at Praxat.

Durive's attention was diverted by "Totoma"'s pratfall. Greatly amused, the police chief could not help but fall over in laughter as he crawled over to grab his pictograph.

With a stylus in hand (....chopstick?), he began to draw a frog...he then erased it and drew a much, much smaller frog, surrounded by rippling effects. He then drew a sword, followed by a wedge of stinky cheese. This was followed by a cracked clock, a pig, and then a monkey.

Thinking this explained it all, Durive violently hurled the pictograph at Totoma's face, though lacking the proper strength to do so, simply ended up flinging himself as the pictograph fell uselessly to the floor.

"...right." Durive's explanation did shed light on what happened, surprisingly. Something had caused a... break in time and, for whatever reason, had dragged him through. Why, he couldn't even fathom, but... he was here until this was fixed. Wonderful.

Ah well, he'd needed a vacation, and the Saiyans were more than capable of fending for themselves now. Though he had this... nagging feeling that there was another factor in this he was overlooking. Standing up, Totoma sighed and looked around.

"...I am going to... explore," he said before sauntering off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach was also standing nearby, leaned against a pillar. No, he wasn't doing this because Totoma was and he was trying to look cool. Such an accusation was not only false, but also absurd.

When he got a load of Avoca with blonde hair and green eyes, he let out a whoop. "Hey, look at you. You did it!" He immediately moved over to her and started poking her all over.

"Will you back off? Jeez," she demanded, cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

"Sorry." His mirth disappeared like dew at daybreak. He looked at Tasure and Avoca, expression more serious than the latter had ever seen from the young hero. "The two people on Ruco right now are far stronger than us. They're probably stronger than you two. JS, Erosa, Dash, and myself tried to fight them off, but we barely made it out with our lives." His fists clenched at his sides, trembling slightly as he recalled the potent feelings of frustration, fear, and impotence. "The one I fought was just toying with us. He literally made a game out of it. He could have killed us at any moment, but didn't. I think that makes it worse."

Avoca listened, her brow furrowing more deeply by the second. She already knew who he was talking about: Daroga and Letchee. They, apparently, also toyed with Sarada and Parsley, testing them out to see if they were Super Saiyans. That they were was the only reason they were still alive. She knew not to take either of them lightly. "Yeah, I heard about them. If they're who I think they are, then one of them can swap people's bodies at will."

"You mean that was that guy?!" His fists relaxed, but his hands were still trembling.

She sighed heavily. "Is that all?"

"No. I went to Langal. That was where we sent the civilians that were trapped on Ruco, but one of the guys fired a blast just as I was closing the portal. We were lucky. When I went to check things out, the damage wasn't too bad. Someone jumped in the way of the blast and sacrificed himself to save everyone else. Mais and Garnish are okay. They were shaken, but Mom and Dad are there, so it's okay."

She let out a sigh. Her "maternal" instincts were right. Those two were in trouble at some point. She knew they were in danger and there was nothing she could have done to save them. "Thanks." She wanted to see them, but knew that once she did, she wasn't going to want to leave again. It was better to just finish things on Ruco and save the reunions for later. If nothing else, it gave her the incentive to survive the fight no matter what.

"I guess mothers really do know best," she said to Tasure. "I'm ready to head out when you are."
    Pinach really appreciated the sentiment, but he couldn't. Rest was vital to getting stronger, he knew that. He saw up close what happened when mental fatigue and anguish took a hold of a person. It took Sarada leaving Vocado and running away to Earth to get away from Parsley before she was able to get stronger finally. But, this was different. Those days weren't plagued by a demon hellbent on his race's destruction.

He couldn't rest until Tundra was gone. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but he couldn't. "I want to, but I can't. And I won't be able to until Tundra is dead." He frowned and found a place nearby to sit down. "We're so close to being free, but the obstacle in front of us seems so insurmountable. The two guys on Ruco were so much stronger than us. And yet, Tundra has to be even stronger than them or why else would they do what he says. So no, I can't take it easy until this is done."
    Pinach would find his hair being ruffled in a playful, almost affectionate manner. One might think it was the Just Saiyan, as that was his preferred way of reassuring younger people, but, surprisingly... it was Tasure. She gave Pinach a reassuring, almost motherly smile. Pinach reminded her of her boy in so many ways that she couldn't help but try to lift his spirits.

"Hey, don't worry, kid, we'll handle those two assholes, and once Sarada and Parsley get out of... wherever the hell they are, we'll kick Tundra's ass inside-out," she said. "Hell, even if he shows up, I bet Avoca and I might be able to take him down if we're smart about it." It would be a long shot, yeah, but Avoca's ability to weaken opponents and prevent them from powering up was damned potent.

...of course, chances are, this Tundra jackass had been studying potential threats among their ranks for years, so he more than likely knew about those abilities. And that could be... troublesome.

"Anyway, let's..."

She stopped, blinking in a genuinely confused manner. She'd reached out with her ki sense to start the process of IT, but had soon sensed Totoma.

...and another Totoma.

"Why in the hell are there two of you!? Did you learn the multi-form while I wasn't looking?"

Totoma blinked. "Uh, no..."

At that moment, the other Totoma walked in, drawn by the noise. He was wearing less... casual clothing, but those who had watched the tournament would recognize him. He and Sarada had fought during that whole incident, and he had in fact been the... impetus for the young, untested queen to finally earn her golden crown.

E Bekon, the Emperor of Saiyankind in another timeline. (Although E Bekon had just been a fake name for that tournament... something only he, of those present, knew.)

The other Totoma glanced around at those assembled, his gaze settling on Tasure. His expression... twitched and he was silent for a long moment before saying anything. "Ahh, two... no, three purebreds and... myself. How interesting. And three of you are super saiyans, or at least I presume my counterpart is one..."

He smiled. "And what might you lot be up to, hm?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-18-2020 at 07:06 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Pinach would find his hair being ruffled in a playful, almost affectionate manner. One might think it was the Just Saiyan, as that was his preferred way of reassuring younger people, but, surprisingly... it was Tasure. She gave Pinach a reassuring, almost motherly smile. Pinach reminded her of her boy in so many ways that she couldn't help but try to lift his spirits.

"Hey, don't worry, kid, we'll handle those two assholes, and once Sarada and Parsley get out of... wherever the hell they are, we'll kick Tundra's ass inside-out," she said. "Hell, even if he shows up, I bet Avoca and I might be able to take him down if we're smart about it." It would be a long shot, yeah, but Avoca's ability to weaken opponents and prevent them from powering up was damned potent.

...of course, chances are, this Tundra jackass had been studying potential threats among their ranks for years, so he more than likely knew about those abilities. And that could be... troublesome.

"Anyway, let's..."

She stopped, blinking in a genuinely confused manner. She'd reached out with her ki sense to start the process of IT, but had soon sensed Totoma.

...and another Totoma.

"Why in the hell are there two of you!? Did you learn the multi-form while I wasn't looking?"

Totoma blinked. "Uh, no..."

At that moment, the other Totoma walked in, drawn by the noise. He was wearing less... casual clothing, but those who had watched the tournament would recognize him. He and Sarada had fought during that whole incident, and he had in fact been the... impetus for the young, untested queen to finally earn her golden crown.

E Bekon, the Emperor of Saiyankind in another timeline. (Although E Bekon had just been a fake name for that tournament... something only he, of those present, knew.)

The other Totoma glanced around at those assembled, his gaze settling on Tasure. His expression... twitched and he was silent for a long moment before saying anything. "Ahh, two... no, three purebreds and... myself. How interesting. And three of you are super saiyans, or at least I presume my counterpart is one..."

He smiled. "And what might you lot be up to, hm?"
    Hearing someone strong like Just Saiyan's mom say they could beat not only the guys on Ruco, but also Tundra made Pinach feel better. It was said with such confidence that he couldn't help but feel a boost in his own confidence in their chances to not only survive, but win. They were so close to being free, just like he told Kai a few hours ago. There was one massive obstacle standing in their way, but they had not only the means to surpass it, but the will. And he always believed that if there was a will, there was a way.

He started to reply when a familiar energy appeared. Then, started to approach them. Then, started to speak himself. When he turned to the source of the energy and voice, his eyes grew wide. "J-Just Saiyan?"

Another one? But, he was standing right there beside him. And yet, there was another one right there in front of him.

"What the hell?" Avoca was preparing to leave once Tasure was done with her pep talk when her other son stepped up. Wait. Her other kid is the same age as mine. Her eyes narrowed as she turned to scrutinize him. He looked like Totoma, sounded like him, and smelled like him. Yet, there was something very, strikingly different. The way he carried himself was different. It was more... dignified. Regal? He also spoke in a manner that betrayed some measure of intelligence; certainly more than the idiot Pinach and Rutaba kept babbling on about, a role model that she doubted had more than two brain cells to rub together.

Wait, he looks fami- It's him! From the tournament. She would never forget that moment. He was Sarada's opponent during that fighting tournament in the other timeline/universe/dimension/whatever. He was the one who managed to get her to transform into a Super Saiyan. What was his name? Eat Bacon? Beckon? Bekon?

Oh, right. "E Bekon." She regarded him suspiciously. "You're supposed to be from another timeline thing and those were all sealed off. How the hell did you get here and what do you want?" If Sarada could beat him, then so could Avoca. Easily, in fact. If he started some ****, he was going to be eating his own *******.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hearing someone strong like Just Saiyan's mom say they could beat not only the guys on Ruco, but also Tundra made Pinach feel better. It was said with such confidence that he couldn't help but feel a boost in his own confidence in their chances to not only survive, but win. They were so close to being free, just like he told Kai a few hours ago. There was one massive obstacle standing in their way, but they had not only the means to surpass it, but the will. And he always believed that if there was a will, there was a way.

He started to reply when a familiar energy appeared. Then, started to approach them. Then, started to speak himself. When he turned to the source of the energy and voice, his eyes grew wide. "J-Just Saiyan?"

Another one? But, he was standing right there beside him. And yet, there was another one right there in front of him.

"What the hell?" Avoca was preparing to leave once Tasure was done with her pep talk when her other son stepped up. Wait. Her other kid is the same age as mine. Her eyes narrowed as she turned to scrutinize him. He looked like Totoma, sounded like him, and smelled like him. Yet, there was something very, strikingly different. The way he carried himself was different. It was more... dignified. Regal? He also spoke in a manner that betrayed some measure of intelligence; certainly more than the idiot Pinach and Rutaba kept babbling on about, a role model that she doubted had more than two brain cells to rub together.

Wait, he looks fami- It's him! From the tournament. She would never forget that moment. He was Sarada's opponent during that fighting tournament in the other timeline/universe/dimension/whatever. He was the one who managed to get her to transform into a Super Saiyan. What was his name? Eat Bacon? Beckon? Bekon?

Oh, right. "E Bekon." She regarded him suspiciously. "You're supposed to be from another timeline thing and those were all sealed off. How the hell did you get here and what do you want?" If Sarada could beat him, then so could Avoca. Easily, in fact. If he started some ****, he was going to be eating his own *******.
    "Oh, you know me?" He quirked his head. "Ahh, I see, I see... this must be the timeline that Sarada came from. How wonderful... how she's been faring has been on my mind as of late. But... two things. E Bekon was my... Imperial name. Totoma would do, if not for the presence of this... other me. So please, call me Rousong. And secondly, I notice you did not quite answer my question. No matter."

His gaze met Avoca's for a moment, piercing and intense. After that moment had passed, he grinned. "Tundra. Well now, to think that Tundra would exist in some capacity in this timeline as well... you'll certainly have your hands full, in the near future. Now, to answer your question... do you truly think that something as trifling as being in a separate timeline would stand in the way of one such as I?"

"...is what I would like to say. In truth, my being here is a mere accident borne of... something involving toadians, swords, and that wily bastard, Durive. Now..."

He gave the assembled Saiyans another once-over. Of the four, his mother and... this Avoca, from what his Windows of the Soul ability had told him, were the strongest of the bunch, followed by his counterpart, and then the boy.

"I would guess that Sarada is preparing herself to face Tundra, yes?" Considering the circumstances, it was either that... or she had been killed. "I do hope so, as you'll certainly need more than you two to defeat him..."

"Hey, I think you're forgetting someone!" exclaimed Totoma.

Rousong chuckled. "Not in the least. I'm only considering relevant people. Your ki is unstable and even if it weren't, you would hardly be anything more than a nuisance."

"Big talk from a guy that lost to someone weaker than I am now," said Totoma.

Rousong stared at him, then sighed and shook his head. "...I fought the Queen, while she was a super saiyan, without using the form myself, let alone... go beyond that." He fell silent for a moment. He could already see this one's issue... a simultaneous recklessness, combined with no... impetus. Furthermore, that ki abnormality... it was barely perceptible, at this point, but it was worsening.

Very well. In his magnanimousness, he would, as the very least, give his counterpart the impetus needed to surpass his limitations, as well as fix that ki abnormality. Though, the method he had in mind, perhaps, might make him languish in obscurity, if his will turned out to be lacking.

No matter. This world had little need for a hero lacking in such a vital heroic quality.

But for now, he was far more interested in his suspicions about the Queen being confirmed. Mind, he could simply pluck the answer from the mind of one of those assembled, but he was quite confident he was correct.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-19-2020 at 05:07 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It wasn't long before she opened her eyes and looked up, "Eva?" Dash then realized she was sitting on the floor, "Why am ah on the floor? Where's Kai?" Her voice still a little weak, "Are Pinach an Totoma alright?"
    “They are being tended to by Kai, who’s over there with them. They’ll be ok.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM