Page 73 of 371 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hearing the call, Dash excuses herself and heads over to where Praxat is, "Hey, Praxat, what's goin on?"
    " Well, to put it bluntly, I'm being accused of messing with time by a match stick box with chopsticks for legs. Which is fucking absurd. The thing's been spouting fucking nonsense!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive presses a button.

"Evidence: This event occured out of sequence! You may now poorly attempt to defend yourself!" The device concurred.
    OOC: Above for reference, since Dash wasn't around to hear him say this.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Well, to put it bluntly, I'm being accused of messing with time by a match stick box with chopsticks for legs. Which is fucking absurd. The thing's been spouting fucking nonsense!" Praxat said.
    "Ah huh," Dash then looked over to the walking box, "You mean this guy?"

She then heads over to him, "Officer?" Finding it hard to believe this thing was actually a member of any police force, "Mind explaining why you're harrasin my friend here? An it better be good. We got some train to do and some worlds to help save."
    Last edited by Tami; 04-20-2020 at 02:56 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

She then heads over to him, "Officer?" Finding it hard to believe this thing was actually a member of any police force, "Mind explaining why you're harrasin my friend here? An it better be good. We got some train to do and some worlds to help save."
    " Yes," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Durive angrily tossed two badges in Dash's face. Ones that revealed his designated as the CHIEF of both the Galaxy Police and the Time Patrol, not a mere officer. He was getting tired of the lack of distinction.

And now there was an interloper attempting to obstruct time justice? It wouldn't stand. Not today, dammit.

Durive's eyes narrowed to a squint as he pulled out another pair of time cuffs. With his or her arm, he tapped a button on his device once again, as it relayed Praxat's heinous time crime.

Durive angrily tossed two badges in Dash's face. Ones that revealed his designated as the CHIEF of both the Galaxy Police and the Time Patrol, not a mere officer. He was getting tired of the lack of distinction.

And now there was an interloper attempting to obstruct time justice? It wouldn't stand. Not today, dammit.

Durive's eyes narrowed to a squint as he pulled out another pair of time cuffs. With his or her arm, he tapped a button on his device once again, as it relayed Praxat's heinous time crime.
    OOC: What I assume replayed on his device

Durive, not liking this UTTER belligerence, decides to make a call to further explain the situation.

A device emitting a computerized voice began to relay, "Greetings-" Durive quickly entered a name. "-Toad Thing! You are hereby placed under arrest for Time Crimes! To be specific; Timeline alterations, Temporal sequence breaking, and littering! Would you like a chance to defend your heinous actions or would you like to be read your rights?"
    After watching this, Dash placed her hands on her hips, "Look, um, chief, is it? Whatever time shenanigans you are investigation, you're lookin in the wrong place. There's a certified, an authorized, Time Witch on this here Lookout. Any readings you're gettin, you're gettin from her. Etrina is the one you should be speakin to. How's about ah take you to her? We can clear this up real quick like that way."
    Last edited by Tami; 04-20-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Amidst the chaos and confusion on the Lookout right now, Eva gently floats off and descends towards the surface.

Cocking a head to the side, she glances around, then catches sight of the small drone hovering in the air, watching her.

Eva looks at it, then nods.

“So you have come for me than, Koorimaru?”

A moment later, a familiar Frost Demon appears as if from thin air. No popping sound, no portal, he just appears between two blinks of her eyes.

Korrimaru, on Earth for the first time in years, bows.

“Hello Kami.”

His lips curl upwards, and she notes she cannot sense him. She also notes a strange amulet around his neck.

“It’s been quite a long time, my dear Kami. I see you choose the...less messy path. I was wondering if obtaining you would be a fight or not.”

His glance flicks up to the Lookout.

“Imust say you Kami are in high demand. Luckily I only need three and I have no interest in eating them like Sakin, so relax. Maiz was easy to snag amidst the chaos on her planet, but I wasn’t entirely certainly if I was going to go for you or Meagan, what with all those pesky Saiyans and the Guardian Network in play, both of you are nigh unobtainable. However, my drones indicated a...Hmm, lapse in your defenses, so to speak. When opportunity knocks, and all that.”

He grins. A strange energy flickers in his eyes, and Eva steps back slightly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

With Avoca and Tasure through the portal, Pinach hastily closed it to keep anyone from coming through. Of course, to do that, they would have to go through not one, but two Super Saiyans. He didn't doubt anyone who would invade another planet was lacking in the intelligence department, but he doubted they were suicidal. Especially after the licking they gave them hours ago.

With that done, there was nothing left to do but enter the time chamber and train for six months with his hero. When he was done, there was little doubt in his head that he, too, would be a Super Saiyan. He closed his eyes and smiled sadly to himself. Rutaba would be so pumped, he thought to himself. Her time would have to wait until she was resurrected with the dragonballs. He didn't want to waste the ones on Earth, since they probably had wishes of their own to make. Wait a sec! Vocado probably has dragonballs of its own, since we had a Namekian as our first guardian.

He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of it before. He didn't know what planet Maiz was on, but he was sure she would be up for dusting them off and using them for the first time in hundreds of years for something like this. Even if it was just one wish, they could word it to have everyone who died because of Tundra's invasion brought back to where they died. Or, maybe since she was guardian, she could change it so that they got two wishes instead of one. Regardless, this was a great idea.

First, he had to make sure they were actually there. He supposed that, since no one had ever stumbled across them even by accident over the years, that they were gathered during Otatop IV's propaganda campaign and stored somewhere. Like in the temple in Mt. Oozaru!

“I'll be right back,” he told Totoma before tapping his PDD to open a portal to Vocado. *beep beep* “Huh?” He tried again. *beep beep* One last time produced the same result. “What the hell?” It had never happened before.

No. It had.

He checked the portal nodes. All but two were listed as inactive. Turrip, having been destroyed, was listed as null.

So was Vocado.

“No,” he whispered. “It can't... be gone...”

His home, it was gone. Tundra must have destroyed it when he went back. His house, his school, his super hero lair, all gone. He fell to his knees, balled fists pounding the pristine white tiles of the Lookout plaza. “Goddamn it!!”
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-20-2020 at 01:52 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: Just to note Eva floated off the lookout and landed at its base.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT: Just to note Eva floated off the lookout and landed at its base.
    OT: So they aren't within earshot? Drat.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: why would Eva leave literally the place that's designed to keep her safest. Especially when there's two SSJ, a Time Wizard, Inanna's clone and several others standing on it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: why would Eva leave literally the place that's designed to keep her safest. Especially when there's two SSJ, a Time Wizard, Inanna's clone and several others standing on it.
    Second post will reveal why. I can’t post it just now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    OT: So they aren't within earshot? Drat.
    How good is your hearing?

You could sense Eva leaving the Lookout, but you cannot sense Korrimaru.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

How good is your hearing?

You could sense Eva leaving the Lookout, but you cannot sense Korrimaru.
    Decently good, but he wouldn't have a reason to follow Eva.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Second post will reveal why. I can’t post it just now.
    That's fine. The point I'm trying to get at is, nobody is going to really notice her leave; and even more importantly... only two people currently on the Lookout are even aware Koorimaru has resurfaced. Everyone else has no idea who he is, and has no reason to assume he's around.

So this won't do much to progress things.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Eva backs away, then pauses and steals herself.

“Tell me something, Korrimaru. It isn’t just a few Kami you want. No, with your power you don’t need a few Kami unless for a very specific need.”

Her eyes narrow.

“Where’s Asha’rah, Korrimaru?”

Korrimaru’s body momentarily freezes, eyes widening before they narrow and he stalks forward, reaching to grab her arm.

“How did you know about that, I wonder? You are far too informed for....”

It happens swiftly, and Eva slugs the Frost Demon in the jaw and staggers him. Korrimaru looks at her, surprise warring with anger as Eva smirks and her form dissolves into a puff of cigarette smoke.

Jack Knave smiles at him, the illusion cast by his Grave Magic fading away.

“Didn’t see that coming with yer drones, did ya?”

——————

On the Lookout, Jack Knave’s body suddenly puffs away into cigarette smoke, revealing a hidden Eva. Eva calls out to everyone on the Lookout.

“Korrimaru is here and wants to take me as he did Maiz. I also confirmed my worst fears that he took, or knows who took, Asha’rah. Jack is currently with him at the base of the lookout. We must capture him!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM