Page 75 of 371 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach was cast aside with ease by the much stronger Koorimaru. He would have had a rough landing had he not been caught by Dash in a nick of time. "Thanks," he said as he righted himself.

That smug son of a bitch thought he was so tough, but look who he was facing off against. A weak Saiyan, and a bunch of humans. "You think you're so tough," he said loudly enough for him to hear. "You're just a coward! And cowards like you always lose. Just wait until Just Saiyan gets here!"
    Korrimaru quirked a brow.

“Just Saiyan? How droll. As to being a coward, I wasn’t the one who hid themselves or attacked without making acquaintance first.”

He looks at Jack.

“Human, your tricks availed you for the moment but no more. I have need of Evangeline, and I will be taking her. I had hoped it was would be settled without violence.”

He points a finger at them, sparkling dark energy gathering there.

“Your call.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna shrugged. "That won't stop me for long. Not least for the fact that I'll need it sooner or later; as everyone currently trying to kill me seems capable of pilfering the energy just fine." She seemed somewhat bewildered, even now, at the reality of things.

"Really, what were you lot thinking when you wove this into existence."

Oh well, another bridge to burn when the time came 'round.

Standing up shakily, the woman turned and offered her family a small smile before ever so gently working the kinks out of her back. "For now however, ten minutes will simply have to do. I've quite a bit more work to tend to before the day's up. At which point I believe I'll be returning here to no doubt suffer." Though turning to Lampton, she cracked a smile.

"Unless you've got some homework for me to do, while I'm in the Room of Spirit and Time...?"
    He grins.

“Lampton thinks you have more than enough to know. Lampton thinks he wants to see if you survive beyond your usage first. Good luck, Lampton thinks you will need it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

“Just Saiyan? How droll. As to being a coward, I wasn’t the one who hid themselves or attacked without making acquaintance first.”

He looks at Jack.

“Human, your tricks availed you for the moment but no more. I have need of Evangeline, and I will be taking her. I had hoped it was would be settled without violence.”

“Your call.”
    "Mr. Koorimaru... its been a while," said Totoma as he descended from the sky and landed close to Pinach--though, notably, still between the budding hero and the frost demon. "After you got your wish years ago, you disappeared. And yet here you are, trying to abduct Eva. Sorry, but I, the Just Saiyan, will not allow this!"

Gold crept into his aura, followed by Totoma bursting into the form of a Super Saiyan!

...and then, shortly after, the form faded. Totoma blinked. "...eh?"

Concentrating, he transformed yet again... only for the form to once again fade. And this time, he felt... well, the closest thing he could describe it as was his ki "burning".

Okay, that's not good. Something is... really wrong.

"I see you've noticed. Delayed Onset Ki Disorder, and a serious one... I would suggest not straining yourself." It was E Be--Rousong, who descended and landed a short distance away. He crossed his arms and gave Koorimaru a cool, appraising eye.

"Ah, Koorimaru... or this world's version of you. It's been quite a few years since I've seen your face," he said. "How interesting that this world's version of me is... acquainted with you as well."

He had no intention of helping this lot... although if attacked he would defend himself to the best of his ability. Alas, he was taking a risk, as it would seem that his sojourn across timelines had... detrimental effects on his ki. It was still there, but he seemed unable to access the totality of it at the moment.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He looks at Jack.

“Your call.”
    They were in a bad spot. Pinach knew from his studies that Death Beams were practically insta-death techniques. All it took was one aimed at the right spot to fell even the strongest Saiyan. Still, he couldn't back down. Not only was Maiz's life in jeopardy, but Eva's and whoever this Asha'rah person was, too. They were depending on them; now wasn't the time to fall back in fear just because they were faced with a much stronger enemy. Everyone had a weakness, even this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Mr. Koorimaru... its been a while," said Totoma as he descended from the sky and landed close to Pinach--though, notably, still between the budding hero and the frost demon. "After you got your wish years ago, you disappeared. And yet here you are, trying to abduct Eva. Sorry, but I, the Just Saiyan, will not allow this!"

Gold crept into his aura, followed by Totoma bursting into the form of a Super Saiyan!

Concentrating, he transformed yet again... only for the form to once again fade. And this time, he felt... well, the closest thing he could describe it as was his ki "burning".

"I see you've noticed. Delayed Onset Ki Disorder, and a serious one... I would suggest not straining yourself." It was E Be--Rousong, who descended and landed a short distance away. He crossed his arms and gave Koorimaru a cool, appraising eye.

"Ah, Koorimaru... or this world's version of you. It's been quite a few years since I've seen your face," he said. "How interesting that this world's version of me is... acquainted with you as well."

He had no intention of helping this lot... although if attacked he would defend himself to the best of his ability. Alas, he was taking a risk, as it would seem that his sojourn across timelines had... detrimental effects on his ki. It was still there, but he seemed unable to access the totality of it at the moment.
    Pinach, the moment Totoma arrived, just knew that they had the battle in the bag. He bragged that Koorimaru was going to get what he had coming to him when the Just Saiyan showed up; now that he had, it was ass-kicking time!

"Wait, what?" The Super Saiyan form arrived, and then vanished just as suddenly. That... wasn't good. But just because they didn't have a Super Saiyan didn't mean they couldn't win. All it meant was that they needed to think and use their wits to win the day. And he knew exactly what to do.

With his ability to control sound waves with his ki, he let loose a super sonic burst directly in Koorimaru's ear to distract him. It worked on Letchee, so hopefully it would work here, too.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Korrimaru eyes the two, a smirk on his face.

“Ahh, the half-breed. Can’t seem to get it up, hmm? I’ve heard monkeys have problems....performing...when called to.”

He looks at the Emperor, head cocked. His eyes glow a frosted amber color.

“Another Totoma. From a different timeline. Time particles cling all over you. Strange, I had thought such things were sealed away for now. My drones were very specific about you lot galavanting across timelines and Zurvan closing time travel off for now.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

They were in a bad spot. Pinach knew from his studies that Death Beams were practically insta-death techniques. All it took was one aimed at the right spot to fell even the strongest Saiyan. Still, he couldn't back down. Not only was Maiz's life in jeopardy, but Eva's and whoever this Asha'rah person was, too. They were depending on them; now wasn't the time to fall back in fear just because they were faced with a much stronger enemy. Everyone had a weakness, even this guy!

Pinach, the moment Totoma arrived, just knew that they had the battle in the bag. He bragged that Koorimaru was going to get what he had coming to him when the Just Saiyan showed up; now that he had, it was ass-kicking time!

"Wait, what?" The Super Saiyan form arrived, and then vanished just as suddenly. That... wasn't good. But just because they didn't have a Super Saiyan didn't mean they couldn't win. All it meant was that they needed to think and use their wits to win the day. And he knew exactly what to do.

With his ability to control sound waves with his ki, he let loose a super sonic burst directly in Koorimaru's ear to distract him. It worked on Letchee, so hopefully it would work here, too.
    The Frost Demon looked at him, wincing slightly as the sound burst interrupts his hearing.

A telekinetic force gently applies itself around Pinach’s throat. Not squeezing, but certainly noticeable.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "You'd best focus on your three-point game instead, whelp!" Rex hissed with Lantro's approach. How long had it been since he had last seen someone use a rock against him? Probably an early human he had eaten.

The absurdity of it warmed his heart just a little bit. Not that it help Lantro's survival, but at least Rex would treasure the memory long after. With a quick jab, he pumped an open hand forth allowing the force of the motion to launch a gale-force blast of air at the baller, seeking to disorient Lantro before rushing in. His reptilian arm outstretched, Rex retaliated with a clothesline, although at the speed he had moved it was clearly apparent that his intentions were to behead his opponent.
    Lantro's eyes widened as he saw the scaly arm lash forth and in a split second he managed to launch a, "Rebound!" An rectangular barrier of energy popped in between the half-saiyan and the Saurian's arm. It protected Lantro, but the impact of the strike shattered it, sending shards flying backwards, cutting Lantro's skin.

"You know what...you ain't wrong. As a player, there's always room for improvement. But while most have a team to cover their weaknesses, I've always been the lone wolf...The I in Team!" Lantro shouted as he split himself up into not one, not three, but five different Lantros.

Lantro's 1-5 began to circle around Rex, each glowing golden warrior flying around at a rapid soeed, their power levels seemingly no lower than the original's, though something seemed...off.

"Hey! You What'cha gonna do?! Hey! You! What'cha gonna do?!" Lantros 1-5 taunted, before suddenly coming to a halt, still surrounding Rex. Lantro 1 smirked, spinning an orb around on his finger. An orange orb of ki, with the words 'Sparking' labeled across it. "Word of advice...?" Lantro 1 began to suggest. "Might wanna keep your eye on the ball..."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Frost Demon looked at him, wincing slightly as the sound burst interrupts his hearing.

A telekinetic force gently applies itself around Pinach’s throat. Not squeezing, but certainly noticeable.
    "Urk!" The squeeze around his throat was a clear enough message. While he didn't want to give up, he knew that his neck could have been snapped with ease at any moment if he didn't let up soon. With a resigned -- and strangled -- sigh, he let the burst of sound dissipate. His only hope was that the others formulated a plan soon and put it into action. They couldn't let the bad guys win.

"Come on, you two," he urged Dash and Praxat. "Get your asses in gear!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Korrimaru eyes the two, a smirk on his face.

“Ahh, the half-breed. Can’t seem to get it up, hmm? I’ve heard monkeys have problems....performing...when called to.”

He looks at the Emperor, head cocked. His eyes glow a frosted amber color.

“Another Totoma. From a different timeline. Time particles cling all over you. Strange, I had thought such things were sealed away for now. My drones were very specific about you lot galavanting across timelines and Zurvan closing time travel off for now.”
    "Astute. Don't worry, I'm simply an... observer. If you don't attack me, then I shall leave you to... your own devices," said Rousong. And that was the truth... so to speak. His course of action in this situation was yet to be decided, he felt, as frost demons simply couldn't be trusted. That and...

Totoma grimaced. Without Super Saiyan, he wouldn't have the power to face Koorimaru in a direct fight, so he'd have to use his brain and teamwork to win this. Taking a step forward, he dropped into the ground as he activated his Phantom Body technique, propelling himself underground in the split second he was intangible. Erupting from the ground and resolidifying, Totoma twisted his body and performed a flipping kick, aimed right at Koori's head.

"Oho... an interesting technique," said Rousong, observing from the sidelines. Indeed... quite interesting, as he recognized that technique as being quite similar to one Koorimaru himself possessed... but used on oneself, rather than others.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

"Urk!" The squeeze around his throat was a clear enough message. While he didn't want to give up, he knew that his neck could have been snapped with ease at any moment if he didn't let up soon. With a resigned -- and strangled -- sigh, he let the burst of sound dissipate. His only hope was that the others formulated a plan soon and put it into action. They couldn't let the bad guys win.

Just as he spoke, Dash's 'ass' was already engaged. The timing was really bad, she couldn't summon her elemental armor and she wasn't certain if she was fully recoved from her head injury, but none of that mattered. Even without the armor, she still had some tricks up her sleeves.

With her blue tinged aura dancing around her, Dash moved in fast right behind Totoma's attack. As she moved towards Korrimaru, the air around was pushed aside so fast that it became an attack on to it's self. As the shock wave hit (supposedly/maybe) the adversary, she followed it up with a series of rapid hits and kicks.

At least, that was her plan.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-22-2020 at 04:11 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat had no time to go into boost mode, so she quickly acts. Attacking Korrimaru with a barrage of Lighting fast acrobatic and remarkably flexible and fluid kicks boosting with elastic potential energy. All the while looking like she's dancing with her acrobatic and remarkable springy movements. As she changes her position and movement remarkably quick. She doesn't lose control, efficiency, precision when changing her movements

Each of her movements is remarkably balanced with remarkable control, efficiency, precision, and traction. Showing flexibility that would be impossible for a human.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Astute. Don't worry, I'm simply an... observer. If you don't attack me, then I shall leave you to... your own devices," said Rousong. And that was the truth... so to speak. His course of action in this situation was yet to be decided, he felt, as frost demons simply couldn't be trusted. That and...

Totoma grimaced. Without Super Saiyan, he wouldn't have the power to face Koorimaru in a direct fight, so he'd have to use his brain and teamwork to win this. Taking a step forward, he dropped into the ground as he activated his Phantom Body technique, propelling himself underground in the split second he was intangible. Erupting from the ground and resolidifying, Totoma twisted his body and performed a flipping kick, aimed right at Koori's head.

"Oho... an interesting technique," said Rousong, observing from the sidelines. Indeed... quite interesting, as he recognized that technique as being quite similar to one Koorimaru himself possessed... but used on oneself, rather than others.
    The kick lands, and Totoma feels the impact move Korrimaru’s head.

An inch.

It was like kicking the hardest stone, his foot smarting from the strike.

“Was that a form of my technique, Totoma? The one I taught you?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Just as he spoke, Dash's 'ass' was already engaged. The timing was really bad, she couldn't summon her elemental armor and she wasn't certain if she was fully recoved from her head injury, but none of that mattered. Even without the armor, she still had some tricks up her sleeves.

With her blue tinged aura dancing around her, Dash moved in fast right behind Totoma's attack. As she moved towards Korrimaru, the air around was pushed aside so fast that it became an attack on to it's self. As the shock wave hit (supposedly/maybe) the adversary, she followed it up with a series of rapid hits and kicks.

At least, that was her plan.
    Like Totoma, the strikes landing feel like punching the densest and hardest stone, and the Frost Demon seems unmoved for the moment.

“I don’t think I know you, human.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat had no time to go into boost mode, so she quickly acts. Attacking Korrimaru with a barrage of Lighting fast acrobatic and remarkably flexible and fluid kicks boosting with elastic potential energy. All the while looking like she's dancing with her acrobatic and remarkable springy movements. As she changes her position and movement remarkably quick. She doesn't lose control, efficiency, precision when changing her movements

Each of her movements is remarkably balanced with remarkable control, efficiency, precision, and traction. Showing flexibility that would be impossible for a human.
    Striking in tandem with Dash, Praxat also feels like she’s hitting super hard stone. Whatever Korrimaru has done after Jack’s initial surprise attack, somehow it had increased his outer durability quite a bit.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Like Totoma, the strikes landing feel like punching the densest and hardest stone, and the Frost Demon seems unmoved for the moment.

“I don’t think I know you, human.”
    Landing a short distance away, Dash considered what she was up against, as well as his comment. "It'd be best if he don't know me." she thought to herself as a caution to stay silent for now. "We ain't no match for this, not if even Toto can't dent him. Can't see anyone lesser than Asha'rah getting past that defense. Well, now maybe if a hoard of yellow haired Saiyans ganged up on him."

She then glanced around, looking for Pinach. At the very least she had hoped that the distraction was enough to free the kid from this threat.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-24-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.