Incredible Member

Default Lex Luthor vs The Seven (the boys)

How would Lex deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    How would Lex deal with them.
    Not sure what standard equip is for Lex in an arena match, give him some prep time and he obliterates The Seven.

In the comics, only Homelander and Black Noir, and A-Train to a lesser extent, were worth squat. The rest were basically scrubs. Lex should be able to deal with them with ease and then take on Homelander and Noir.

Not sure how ultimately durable Comic Homelander and Noir are though as their big fight was very short and entirely offscreen.

In the TV Show, only Homelander and A-Train are worth anything so far. Same deal.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

To be fair, in the show, Translucent is pretty ridiculous as long as you don't have him captured. Nothing they do to him hurts him AT ALL until... something does... but that's not something you are going to pull off in a fight. He can't do much damage, obviously, but he can take a ludicrous amount.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Homelander would actually be a nightmare for Lex. An amoral superman with the same approximate powerset but no weakness to kryptonite.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

That's definitely an important point as far as a scenario goes - the instant that Homelander suspects Lex as a threat to him personally, Lex ceases to exist permanently.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Taken at face value, the OP has posted a stomp. Rumbles defaults put this fight in Khazan, and it's stretch to give Lex standard equipment beyond an expensive business suit, rolex watch, and an Amex Black card.

For something resembling a fair arena fight, we could assume that Lex gets his classic green/purple war suit. Capabilities vary per DC era, but always include some level of superhuman strength, the durability to survive some direct hits by Superman, flight, energy blasts, and a forcefield. No superhuman speed, but tough enough to avoid getting blitzed. But if he doesn't start the battle with the force field on, I can picture A-Train and Homelander stripping the armor off Lex before he can fight back.

Lex's best bet would be in a scenario fight. If Lex has time to study the Seven from afar, he may be able to manipulate them into fighting among themselves without making himself a target. He is still in serious trouble if Homelander comes after him.