Default let's...get....NERDY!! Literary Crossover

it's pretty simple, take a novel and pick a character from DC you'd want to put in it or a character you'd bring to crossover into the DC universe; also, which artist would you want to bring the character or literary world to life. a reason and/or particulare part of the DC landscape would be nice.

my pick, there is this character named Tracker from the book Black Leopard, Red Wolf. the story is part of a fantasy epic set in a mythical version of African based on African mythology and folklore, Tracker is the titular "Red Wolf". He's a more or less a mercenary who was trained by a Sangoma (an anti-witch), he is immune to metals, skilled with a pair of axes, has a wolf's eye and has a magically powerful nose that can track anyone. I would love to see him in a modern day setting on an adventure with Zatanna and John Constantine with art by Esad Ribic
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Odysseus. The battle of egos between him and Batman would be legendary