Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    What, you didn't like the X-men's totally radical and TUBULAR skateboarder Spike?
    His hair mostly

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post

TAS also made her an aunt/mother to that speedster kid in Kenya, which was cool too.
    Mjnari!!!!
    He's the Mutant nephew we need
    GrindrStone(D)

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

So that was his name. Thanks. I actually did remember him from TAS, mostly due to him outrunning the Shadow King, which looked pretty epic.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    So that was his name. Thanks. I actually did remember him from TAS, mostly due to him outrunning the Shadow King, which looked pretty epic.
    I just love Storm calling out "MJNARI!!!"
    soooooo much better than...
    "Auntie O"
    Ugh to the UGH
    GrindrStone(D)

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Agree to disagree. Evan calling her "Auntie O" was cute. Must be because I read "Scarlett," the long-discredited "sequel" to "Gone with the Wind" where she got the nickname "Mrs. O" while in Ireland. Tommy Oliver becoming "Dr. O" in "PR: Dino Thunder" probably helped too.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Agree to disagree. Evan calling her "Auntie O" was cute. Must be because I read "Scarlett," the long-discredited "sequel" to "Gone with the Wind." where she got the nickname "Mrs. O" while in Ireland. Tommy Oliver becoming "Dr. O" in "PR: Dino Thunder" probably helped too.
    Lawd...
    GrindrStone(D)

I loved Forge and Storm together until the point that he flips out on her. Getting Jean involved was a big mistake, too. I would have loved to see them married AND with the X-Men. Sigh... What could have been.

I wonder why Marvel wanted to break them up? Was it because they wanted Storm and Bishop together? The sure never happened and it would have been too obvious to stick the only two black X-Men together.

Anywho, I’d love to see them get back together someday...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hold on, yogaflame. The issues where Forge and Banshee team up with Freedom Force and Moira against the Reavers count as the Muir Island Saga?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Hold on, yogaflame. The issues where Forge and Banshee team up with Freedom Force and Moira against the Reavers count as the Muir Island Saga?
    That's the thing, back in Claremont's run he didn't write for the trade, so to speak, so the stories stretch out over long periods and it is difficult to separate them. Technically that's more the 'prelude' to the MIS.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!