Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    It’s not just Grace talking about it though. Midnight Edge and Doomcock have seen similar stories and the latter has recently reported about rumours that the issue was Pedro’s belief that no other Mandalorians take their helmets off until he learned that he was a special case and also apparently a bad reaction to a bad action figure or something. But time will tell I guess.
    With the show out I would have thought we would have gotten some kind of a hint at these rumors being confirmed if they were true and the further we get along the season with out any thing corroborating the rumors the less likely I feel they were to being true.

Kind of confused that the episode was called “The Siege”, as we realised at the end of the episode that at no point had any kind of siege situation happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Kind of confused that the episode was called “The Siege”, as we realised at the end of the episode that at no point had any kind of siege situation happened.
    It was a subtle siege ?

Mighty Member

I wonder if Moff Gideon is on the New Republic's most wanted list?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Three takeaways from this episode...

1. Yay she’s back!

2. Holy crap he’s back?!

3. OMG could HE appear?!

Kind of interesting to have Biehn actually commanding killer robots instead of the other way around....and I can't help but think of his Tombstone role towards the end there.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of interesting to have Biehn actually commanding killer robots instead of the other way around....and I can't help but think of his Tombstone role towards the end there.
    I was thinking of him in the Magnificent 7 show he did awhile back.

I really hate,hate,hate how spoilery the front page of CBR has become.

Gonna bookmark the forum page so i don't have to see it anymore.

That is all

I fully expected him to call Mando "'Lunger..."

I know the HK's are probably a nod to KOTOR of course, but it's kind of funny that the non-T series machines (Mainly the flying and tank robots) in the Terminator films are also called HK's.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I admit, I was expecting they'd ease us into live-action Ahsoka, but they immediately jump us into her slicing and dicing some fools .

I honestly thought live-action Ahsoka was going to be more surreal, but she looked pretty good. I was more worried about going from Ashley Eckstein to Rosario Dawson, but Dawson still really sounded like Ahsoka.

Baby Yoda finally has a name! Grogu! And apparently he was born into Jedi and actually had some training by Master's before the Clone Wars ended and he got spirited away. Did Yoda train him? Who took him out of the Temple?

So Ahsoka can't train Grogu because he's become too attached to Din and she's worried he could be the next Anakin if they're not careful. I don't know if Luke would have those same worries, but he seems to be the elephant in the room that nobody wants to bring up. Does Ahsoka know about Luke? The only other Jedi still left are her, him, and maybe Ezra and Cal Kestis.

You thought Moff Gideon was the only Big Bad left? Well, apparently Thrawn might have his own operations in the Outer Rim and Ahsoka is trying to find him, likely thinking Ezra is with him.

Din is totally going to pit his Beskar Spear against Gideon with the Darksaber, right?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Thrawn is also totally going to have his Thanos smirk moment this finale, isn't he?

What exactly is Luke up to at this point, has he established a Jedi temple yet or is he too busy training Leia?

I was so glad to see Michael Biehn is this episode! Then I was so disappointed to see him killed. I was hoping that he might have been another Mandalorian and maybe appeared in future episodes.

With that said, it was good to see Ahsoka and enjoyed every minute of her in this episode.

And Thrawn? Oboy!!!!!

Took me a second to realize they had a samurai duel and a cowboy standoff as the ending of this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I admit, I was expecting they'd ease us into live-action Ahsoka, but they immediately jump us into her slicing and dicing some fools .

I honestly thought live-action Ahsoka was going to be more surreal, but she looked pretty good. I was more worried about going from Ashley Eckstein to Rosario Dawson, but Dawson still really sounded like Ahsoka.

Baby Yoda finally has a name! Grogu! And apparently he was born into Jedi and actually had some training by Master's before the Clone Wars ended and he got spirited away. Did Yoda train him? Who took him out of the Temple?

So Ahsoka can't train Grogu because he's become too attached to Din and she's worried he could be the next Anakin if they're not careful. I don't know if Luke would have those same worries, but he seems to be the elephant in the room that nobody wants to bring up. Does Ahsoka know about Luke? The only other Jedi still left are her, him, and maybe Ezra and Cal Kestis.

You thought Moff Gideon was the only Big Bad left? Well, apparently Thrawn might have his own operations in the Outer Rim and Ahsoka is trying to find him, likely thinking Ezra is with him.

Din is totally going to pit his Beskar Spear against Gideon with the Darksaber, right?
    I kinda wish that Ahsoka had brought up the fact that she wasn't a Jedi anymore and thus didn't even necessarily believe in the old traditions that Din was expecting her to teach Grogu.

I am really glad that someone finally brought up that it's not a great idea to take children away from their parents so that they can become space wizards.