Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 345

Thread: The Mandalorian

  1. #301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm wondering if the season finale will have a face and or name reveal.
    Between the two I think a name reveal is more likely. That way they can keep the mystique of the helmet.

  2. #302
    Mighty Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Between the two I think a name reveal is more likely. That way they can keep the mystique of the helmet.
    Yeah, I'm hoping they keep the helmet.

  3. #303
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    That Tie-Fighter landing was very interesting.

  4. #304
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,126

    Default

    I have spoken Wow! What another great episode. The finale looks like it will be intense! From the moment the tie fighter landed I was nervous.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, & Ant-Man (Scott Lang).

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Guardians of The Galaxy, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Star Wars,Shazam, & TMNT!

  5. #305
    Astonishing Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,775

    Default

    I'm guessing that probably IG-11 comes to the rescue.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  6. #306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing that probably IG-11 comes to the rescue.
    Wonder how Mando will feel about that? After all he has a really deep hatred of droids.

  7. #307
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Ever since Yodel (baby Yoda) force choked her, I'm wondering if Cara is really an ex-imperial and will betray Mando to the new Moff with the sweet ride. Yodel gently lifted a charging wild beast but put the choke on someone not doing anything overtly hostile, even if he didn't understand it.
    Sounds perfect.

  8. #308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Ever since Yodel (baby Yoda) force choked her, I'm wondering if Cara is really an ex-imperial and will betray Mando to the new Moff with the sweet ride. Yodel gently lifted a charging wild beast but put the choke on someone not doing anything overtly hostile, even if he didn't understand it.
    I doubt it. From everything I've seen Cara turning out to be a traitor would have more build up.

  9. #309
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Great season 1 finale. Great action, Moff Gideon was great, the IG and his sacrifice was epic. The fate of the Mandalorians and the idea of the series being based around him searching for what Yoda's species is and where to deliver the baby creates some good mysteries to explore in the future.

    And the big reveal is that Gideon is still around to be a recurring big bad and he is the current owner of the Darksaber!

    A bit frustrating that the mystery person had no reveal so we get to spend an entire season gap continuing with that speculation.

    Still, pretty good stuff.

  10. #310
    Mighty Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    I loved the opening scene, those two Troopers were great!

  11. #311
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

    And the big reveal is that Gideon is still around to be a recurring big bad and he is the current owner of the Darksaber!
    I can safely assume that owners of the Darksaber from Rebels is likely dead.

  12. #312
    Astonishing Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Great season 1 finale. Great action, Moff Gideon was great, the IG and his sacrifice was epic. The fate of the Mandalorians and the idea of the series being based around him searching for what Yoda's species is and where to deliver the baby creates some good mysteries to explore in the future.

    And the big reveal is that Gideon is still around to be a recurring big bad and he is the current owner of the Darksaber!

    A bit frustrating that the mystery person had no reveal so we get to spend an entire season gap continuing with that speculation.

    Still, pretty good stuff.

    I'm guessing Giancarlo probably has enough time to film, I think Better Call Saul can't really do much for Gus Fring at this point as he's pretty much up to his Breaking Bad status(apart from whatever happens with Nacho and Lalo).

    Looks like I called it on some of my speculation
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  13. #313
    Fantastic Member basbash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    East Taunton, Mass, USA
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Wow, what a great finale!! and a great season overall. The only episode i really felt was subpar was the one with Amy Sedaris & Bobby Cannavale's son. Ironically, that episode had a pretty loose end since it felt like Ming-Na Wen was going to be a player going forward, but i guess they are saving her for season 2.

    While i'm not a Rise hater, i did find this series more enjoyable than the movie. Favreau and/or Filoni should really be given more executive oversight of the franchise as they seem to "get it" a lot more than Kennedy does. Wouldn't mind seeing Deborah Chow or Taika Waititi direct a full length feature, either.

    For season 2, i hope to see one of Bossk's race show up and do cool stuff. Probably my favorite thing about this series was how it explored alien races/droids that were only briefly seen in the OT, in interesting ways.

  14. #314
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,203

    A great end to a great season. Everything made sense, a rarity in Star Wars these days.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  15. #315
    iMan 42s
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,246

    Default

    I enjoyed the finale. The reveal of the dark saber is great and I'm almost positive it's going to play a role with Yoda's species in Season 2.

    Weird thing to note though. He was picked up by Death Watch who I could've sworn was against outsiders given the situation with Maul. Also the B2's look kind of silly when I paused it to check the Mando's shoulder pad for the Death Watch insignia. Sure it has red eyes but that thing looks like a toy. Still a good show though.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •