Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm wondering if the season finale will have a face and or name reveal.
    Between the two I think a name reveal is more likely. That way they can keep the mystique of the helmet.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Between the two I think a name reveal is more likely. That way they can keep the mystique of the helmet.
    Yeah, I'm hoping they keep the helmet.

Mighty Member

That Tie-Fighter landing was very interesting.

I have spoken Wow! What another great episode. The finale looks like it will be intense! From the moment the tie fighter landed I was nervous.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I'm guessing that probably IG-11 comes to the rescue.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm guessing that probably IG-11 comes to the rescue.
    Wonder how Mando will feel about that? After all he has a really deep hatred of droids.

Incredible Member

Ever since Yodel (baby Yoda) force choked her, I'm wondering if Cara is really an ex-imperial and will betray Mando to the new Moff with the sweet ride. Yodel gently lifted a charging wild beast but put the choke on someone not doing anything overtly hostile, even if he didn't understand it.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Ever since Yodel (baby Yoda) force choked her, I'm wondering if Cara is really an ex-imperial and will betray Mando to the new Moff with the sweet ride. Yodel gently lifted a charging wild beast but put the choke on someone not doing anything overtly hostile, even if he didn't understand it.
    I doubt it. From everything I've seen Cara turning out to be a traitor would have more build up.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Great season 1 finale. Great action, Moff Gideon was great, the IG and his sacrifice was epic. The fate of the Mandalorians and the idea of the series being based around him searching for what Yoda's species is and where to deliver the baby creates some good mysteries to explore in the future.

And the big reveal is that Gideon is still around to be a recurring big bad and he is the current owner of the Darksaber!

A bit frustrating that the mystery person had no reveal so we get to spend an entire season gap continuing with that speculation.

Still, pretty good stuff.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I loved the opening scene, those two Troopers were great!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

And the big reveal is that Gideon is still around to be a recurring big bad and he is the current owner of the Darksaber!
    I can safely assume that owners of the Darksaber from Rebels is likely dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Great season 1 finale. Great action, Moff Gideon was great, the IG and his sacrifice was epic. The fate of the Mandalorians and the idea of the series being based around him searching for what Yoda's species is and where to deliver the baby creates some good mysteries to explore in the future.

A bit frustrating that the mystery person had no reveal so we get to spend an entire season gap continuing with that speculation.

Still, pretty good stuff.

I'm guessing Giancarlo probably has enough time to film, I think Better Call Saul can't really do much for Gus Fring at this point as he's pretty much up to his Breaking Bad status(apart from whatever happens with Nacho and Lalo).

Looks like I called it on some of my speculation
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Wow, what a great finale!! and a great season overall. The only episode i really felt was subpar was the one with Amy Sedaris & Bobby Cannavale's son. Ironically, that episode had a pretty loose end since it felt like Ming-Na Wen was going to be a player going forward, but i guess they are saving her for season 2.

While i'm not a Rise hater, i did find this series more enjoyable than the movie. Favreau and/or Filoni should really be given more executive oversight of the franchise as they seem to "get it" a lot more than Kennedy does. Wouldn't mind seeing Deborah Chow or Taika Waititi direct a full length feature, either.

For season 2, i hope to see one of Bossk's race show up and do cool stuff. Probably my favorite thing about this series was how it explored alien races/droids that were only briefly seen in the OT, in interesting ways.

A great end to a great season. Everything made sense, a rarity in Star Wars these days.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

iMan 42s

I enjoyed the finale. The reveal of the dark saber is great and I'm almost positive it's going to play a role with Yoda's species in Season 2.

Weird thing to note though. He was picked up by Death Watch who I could've sworn was against outsiders given the situation with Maul. Also the B2's look kind of silly when I paused it to check the Mando's shoulder pad for the Death Watch insignia. Sure it has red eyes but that thing looks like a toy. Still a good show though.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.