Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    We look forward watching it one day too!
    I'm glad the first episode was good!

Does anyone think this will ever be released to DVD/Blu-Ray?
    Or is Disney going to stop allowing physical media be sold since they have a streaming service now?
    I certainly hope they plan on putting it out on DVD or BluRay since I have no intention of subscribing to a streaming service just for one show. I know that DCU is putting theirs out on DVDs. I just bought the first season of Titans last week.
    Assassinate Putin!

There were apparently 42 Star Wars curse words in the first episode, a new record.

Also, new episode this Friday and every Friday after that.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-13-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Hopefully it gets a blu ray release soon. You know it would sell.
    My husband and I watched the first episode during dinner last night and loved it!
    No political message or agendas.
    Just a good, interesting story. We can't wait to see the next episode!
    And I definitely want it on Blu-Ray too!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I certainly hope they plan on putting it out on DVD or BluRay since I have no intention of subscribing to a streaming service just for one show. I know that DCU is putting theirs out on DVDs. I just bought the first season of Titans last week.
    Yes, I saw that and still have to grab Titans S1. Also need to get Krypton S1 and S2 in January.

Well, I did the free week of D+ and we like the show enough, plus my husband and I saw several movies we want to watch, so I'm sticking around until the Mandalorian is done at least.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    Yes, I saw that and still have to grab Titans S1. Also need to get Krypton S1 and S2 in January.

Well, I did the free week of D+ and we like the show enough, plus my husband and I saw several movies we want to watch, so I'm sticking around until the Mandalorian is done at least.
    Baring any SNAFUs, the final episode is slated to release end of December.

Episode 8 – Dec. 27
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There were apparently 42 Star Wars curse words in the first episode, a new record.

Also, new episode this Friday and every Friday after that.
    "Maklunkey" one of them?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    "Maklunkey" one of them?
    I love how meme worthy this has become already.

Though it actually is a swear, I think. Sebulba uses it during the pod race scene in Phantom Menace, and it sure didn't sound friendly.

seeing cute cgi yoda baby after this cool, gritty tour de force felt kinda weird. so i am not in the lone wolf and cub club yet.
    damn these tough guys have a weak spot with these brats

watched it on the phone so i might not have got all the details.
    also it felt weird that the mandalorian was ripped of by carl weathers (can only pay half?) and then take the next job from him.

the trade federation should have considered buying some IG droids...

jabba´s creature (species) being roasted and another one watching got me the most though. i will never rewatch ROTJ and not think of it...

+first toilet in star wars. 40 years of mystery solved. i kid you not, i thought about that back in the day!
    Last edited by abulafia; 11-13-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    the trade federation should have considered buying some IG droids...
    The Magnaguards used be General Greivous actually are IG droids. Specifically they're IG-100 models. The Banking Clan also made usage of IG-Lancer droids which got used as scouts and cavalry.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    The Magnaguards used be General Greivous actually are IG droids. Specifically they're IG-100 models. The Banking Clan also made usage of IG-Lancer droids which got used as scouts and cavalry.
    really? the magnaguards look nothing like the IG droids. what is a cavalry droid?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

iMan 42s

really? the magnaguards look nothing like the IG droids. what is a cavalry droid?
    Magnaguards are just a different model of the IG series similar to how the B1 is a different model to the B2.

Cavalry are those who arrive in and fight on horseback or in modern times armored vehicles. Lancer droids come in on speeders and in Legends where they originally debuted actually come in on speeder bikes with massive lances. In their original appearance theirs an episode of the 2003 Clone Wars that showcases this.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

+first toilet in star wars. 40 years of mystery solved. i kid you not, i thought about that back in the day!
    Now I have to see it just for that.
    Assassinate Putin!

Mighty Member

Love the design of his ship.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Magnaguards are just a different model of the IG series similar to how the B1 is a different model to the B2.

Cavalry are those who arrive in and fight on horseback or in modern times armored vehicles. Lancer droids come in on speeders and in Legends where they originally debuted actually come in on speeder bikes with massive lances. In their original appearance theirs an episode of the 2003 Clone Wars that showcases this.
    2003 means tarkowsky clone wars?
    still, since the IG is so effective and is granted guild membership, they should not be associated with that cannon fooder guys

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Now I have to see it just for that.
    sorry i had to drag you in ...to this mess