Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 119
  1. #1
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,822

    Default If you could change any X-men sexuality, who would it be? Why?

    For the purpose of this thread it could be anything, it doesn't matter if it doesn't have any previous tease or it is not canon.


    I would like Laura to be bi and gambit too.

    Also Wolverine, he has tons of chemistry with other guys, that would be fun.



    cute.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    My opinions are my own

  2. #2

    Default

    I would like the subtext addressed and lets just be blatant about where each character stands.

    Storm - confirmed bisexual
    Kate - confirmed bisexual (with a preference for women)
    Rachel - confirmed lesbian
    Illyana - confirmed lesbian
    Dani - confirmed bisexual or lesbian
    Emma Frost - confirmed bisexual
    Sunspot - confirmed bisexual or gay
    Mystique - confirmed bisexual with a preference for women
    Logan - confirmed bisexual
    Laura - confirmed bisexual
    Kurt - confirmed bisexual
    Gambit - confirmed bisexual

    That's all I could think of off the top of my head, I am sure there are lots more characters whose sexuality has been ambiguous because of stupid subtext and fear of actually being blatant about it.

    Oh, here's another.
    Johnny Storm - confirmed gay
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  3. #3
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,822

    Default

    Thank you for your answer RachelGrey.
    Out of curiosity what do you think are the moments showing this subtext for Emma? I don't remember any
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-12-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    My opinions are my own

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member DiamondQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I would like the subtext addressed and lets just be blatant about where each character stands.

    Storm - confirmed bisexual
    Kate - confirmed bisexual (with a preference for women)
    Rachel - confirmed lesbian
    Illyana - confirmed lesbian
    Dani - confirmed bisexual or lesbian
    Emma Frost - confirmed bisexual
    Sunspot - confirmed bisexual or gay
    Mystique - confirmed bisexual with a preference for women
    Logan - confirmed bisexual
    Laura - confirmed bisexual
    Kurt - confirmed bisexual
    Gambit - confirmed bisexual

    That's all I could think of off the top of my head, I am sure there are lots more characters whose sexuality has been ambiguous because of stupid subtext and fear of actually being blatant about it.

    Oh, here's another.
    Johnny Storm - confirmed gay
    Dani would be Bi she was shown going on a date with a boy in X-Men Unlimited and kissed Cannonball.

  5. #5
    Spectacular Member djoki96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I would like the subtext addressed and lets just be blatant about where each character stands.

    Storm - confirmed bisexual
    Kate - confirmed bisexual (with a preference for women)
    Rachel - confirmed lesbian
    Illyana - confirmed lesbian
    Dani - confirmed bisexual or lesbian
    Emma Frost - confirmed bisexual
    Sunspot - confirmed bisexual or gay
    Mystique - confirmed bisexual with a preference for women
    Logan - confirmed bisexual
    Laura - confirmed bisexual
    Kurt - confirmed bisexual
    Gambit - confirmed bisexual

    That's all I could think of off the top of my head, I am sure there are lots more characters whose sexuality has been ambiguous because of stupid subtext and fear of actually being blatant about it.

    Oh, here's another.
    Johnny Storm - confirmed gay
    You just go all in, don't you?

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    For the purpose of this thread it could be anything, it doesn't matter if it doesn't have any previous tease or it is not canon.


    I would like Laura to be bi and gambit too.

    Also Wolverine, he has tons of chemistry with other guys, that would be fun.



    cute.jpg
    Interesting thread!
    But I wouldn't change any of the X-Men's sexuality.....
    They all Gay
    GrindrStone(D)

  7. #7
    Spectacular Member djoki96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Interesting thread!
    But I wouldn't change any of the X-Men's sexuality.....
    They all Gay
    Interesting take.

    I like it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Thank you for your answer RachelGrey.
    Out of curiosity what do you think are the moments showing this subtext for Emma? I don't remember any
    I think Emma's history with the Hellfire Club and I think she finds women very attractive. But overall, she probably does prefer men, but I think there were some hints laid out, particularly in regards to Rebecca and Anne, the two princesses that Sebastian killed when Emma became white queen, I think Emma was a lot more than friends with those two women.

    But overall, she does prefer men.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,568

    Default

    Anybody who don't want to sleep with jean should be gay.

    Approved by
    Jeen
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. The people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

  10. #10
    Spectacular Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Wolverine. Bi. Top.

    Then, we can say "like father like son"

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Anybody who don't want to sleep with jean should be gay.

    Approved by
    Jeen
    Well this is not cool

    Iceman is gay with or without Jeen

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,753

    Default

    If Deadpool is supposedly pan. I wanna see him with a man. Plus, it'd keep him away from women like Shiklah.

  13. #13
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If Deadpool is supposedly pan. I wanna see him with a man. Plus, it'd keep him away from women like Shiklah.
    True, he is only with women.
    Marvel should finally give him a boyfriend.

    Though he has expressed attraction to Cable and Spidey
    My opinions are my own

  14. #14
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who is the artist? That is a solid Logan face, yo.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    True, he is only with women.
    Marvel should finally give him a boyfriend.

    Though he has expressed attraction to Cable and Spidey
    I seem to recall Wade also ogling Thor as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •