Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

God how I wish Northstar was an interesting character to talk about.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would not change anyone's sexuality as I'm just not that heavily invested in that aspect of their lives.
    Case in point...I was very "whatever" at Bobby's "coming out"...and I'm still apathetic.
    Who they're sleeping with or attracted to has always been the very least interesting part of X-stories, for me at least.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I would establish Longshot as potentially pansexual (as his father-son). I doubt he make any difference between genders or orientations. He's quite androgynous himself, and (despite he's always depicted as a lady's man) it's canon that some men have been attracted to him (I would not be surprised if several of his male teammates would have had guilty thoughts of him).

Nevertheless, I think Longshot is in fact gray-sexual or demi-sexual. That is, I'm pretty sure he would consent to have sex with any person, since he's got this bend to please and he likes to play. But he hasn't shown himself a special inclination towards sex --actually, canon is he has only slept with Dazzler (also probably with Ricochet Rita while they were fighting the Spineless in the guerrilla).

Since then, Longshot has always been true to Alison because he settled a sexual bond with her, and they have slept together even after they broke. But he has not searched for sex on his own, neither has reacted to other people putting a move on him.

Summarizing, Dazzler has been Longshot's first and only lover simply because she was the fastest to ask him so. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Wolverine. Bi. Bottom. With all that macho posturing, you know he receives.
    He also gives (series of BJ)

seahawk.jpg

scottlogan.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    He also gives (series of BJ)

seahawk.jpg

scottlogan.jpg
    What on earth is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    What on earth is this?
    From the pages of Youngblood comic (Rob Liefeld)

Here the full page :

gay-wolverine-gay-cyclops.jpg

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

With regards to Emma being bi from her HFC experience but still preferring male partners, I am curious as to how dedicated she can be in a serious Yuri relationship. I've recently started reading an X-fanfic where Em gets with a female mutant OC. Haven't finished it yet, but there have been interesting beats to it.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    With regards to Emma being bi from her HFC experience but still preferring male partners, I am curious as to how dedicated she can be in a serious Yuri relationship. I've recently started reading an X-fanfic where Em gets with a female mutant OC. Haven't finished it yet, but there have been interesting beats to it.
    Considering how... well, insecure and jealous of other women she can be at times, I just don't see it. I mean, it's rather difficult for her to make an actual connection with other women when she sees them as a threat.

And, "Yuri"? Seriously? Do we have to use that word?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I guess that's the challenge, isn't it? And the fic in question is 70 chapters long, so it wouldn't be an overnight development there either. (still on Ch5)

And for the Yuri thing, ah, force of habit from my time on a forum for such discussion that has long been shut down.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I guess that's the challenge, isn't it? And the fic in question is 70 chapters long, so it wouldn't be an overnight development there either. (still on Ch5)

And for the Yuri thing, ah, force of habit from my time on a forum for such discussion that has long been shut down.
    Nah, it's OK, I was just being a bit cranky.
    Last edited by djoki96; 11-15-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Considering how... well, insecure and jealous of other women she can be at times, I just don't see it. I mean, it's rather difficult for her to make an actual connection with other women when she sees them as a threat.
    Yeah, she's just too competitive and insecure to be comfortable enough to be in a same sex relationship. Hell, pretty much any relationship for that matter. Even Scott started by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    The case of Iceman is quite interesting, seeing as how older comics showed him interested in not only dating women, but also finding them attractive/lovely as well, like in Defenders #126 (1983).

He sees her as attractive as I saw Kate and Cindy B-52’s attractive before I knew I was gay.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It's even funnier after the retcon. Can you imagine being so deep in the closet that you can see Narnia, and your girlfriend reveals that she can turn into a dude? No! Stop it! People will talk! I'll have thoughts and feelings I don't want to deal with! Can I just go back to desperately pretending you're a girl, even if we both know you aren't even remotely gendered, or humanoid, or, whatever?

Extraordinary Member

Lorna Dane.

She’s been Havok-sexual for far too long.