Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Shatterstar. He was far more interesting when he was an asexual serious killing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Iceman- I would make him bi, It would have been the better comic book fit imo mixing the old and new

Kitty, Rachel and Illyana -I would just want a clear declaration of what they like I don't care what it is just be clear so people can move on from that topic.
    I laughed, but I agree. Change the sexuality of these three from coding/innuendo to clearly defined.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Easy, Cyclops. So many things scream that deeply repressed, closeted. It would make a lot of sense with his odd dating behavior, and his overcompensating rigidity. Narratively I think it opens up so many stories on his complexities.
    Getting rid of Cyclops and Jean would be really good. Also putting Scott really on a minority status

Well we have ScottxLoganxJean now so we on the right path.

Give me RachelxKitty o KittyxIllyana please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well we have ScottxLoganxJean now so we on the right path.
    Nah Logan is straigh

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nah Logan is straigh
    Nono Jean is the straight one in the trouple

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Nono Jean is the straight one in the trouple
    WHAT THROUPLE? jean should be alone exploring new man, and I wrote Scott being homossexual to get Jean out
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-30-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Shatterstar. He was far more interesting when he was an asexual serious killing machine.
    Well he wasn't supposed to be gay at first, Nicieza knew that some people thought that he and Rictor were a couple and had he stayed on X-Force longer Nicieza was going to have some fun with that by having the two room together before then having Rictor explain the different types of love to Shatterstar, in the end neither would have been gay or bi or whatever...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Sign me up. Polaris is sssssooooo tied to Havok and Magento in her identity (but not the other way around for Alex and Havok) that hooking her up with another female would be a breath of fresh air.

I’d prefer Rachel or Aurora.

But I do like Salarta’s suggestion that Lorna sees Rachel more like a surrogate niece. And Lorna could use her in a best friends role. While Aurora would be someone unknown/fresh/new/exciting for Lorna. Especially with her multiple personalities.
    Well Alex is basically only Scott's little brother, even after all of these decades and he's really only tied to Lorna, most if not all of his other romances are pretty much forgotten about, with the exception of Maddy, though that was decades ago and all but forgotten about by everyone except the fans as soon as it ended...

Sorry for the double post...

Kurt being pansexual does sound like an interesting development, so i would be all for it.

Logan always read as straigth to me, but it wouldn't surprised me if he at some point he tried it with a man out of curiosity.

Scott is the last of the X-Men that i could imagine as anything but straigth, but i guest that he being bi wouldn't be much of a problem.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I said this on the Polaris thread, but I don't think Rachel, or for that matter Daken or other kids of Lorna's peers would be good. If Lorna's treated as she should be, then it could come off like she's preying on her friends' kids.

"Yeah Jean, your daughter's got that mole on her butt same as I saw on you in the dressing room back when we were her age."

If Lorna's treated poorly, then it sets up for her getting treated like a kid herself despite her experience, and further entrenches how Marvel ignores her history.

My preference is Lorna and Jean. They have long-standing history way back to nearly the start, Lorna was the second woman to join the X-Men, and it would allow her to have a meaningful relationship with Jean again. My next one down is Lorna and Emma, because they have history with Genosha, and Gifted provided in-roads for them. Also while I don't support HoX/PoX/DoX, if you're someone who does, PoX had North as a chimera of Lorna and Emma for potential in-roads as well.

Also Soulsword in the Polaris thread suggested Lorna having multiple partners instead of just one, which I think is a good idea too.
    Polaris and Rachel can be weird, after Lorna dating Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Kurt being pansexual does sound like an interesting development, so i would be all for it.

Logan always read as straigth to me, but it wouldn't surprised me if he at some point he tried it with a man out of curiosity.

Scott is the last of the X-Men that i could imagine as anything but straigth, but i guest that he being bi wouldn't be much of a problem.
    I can imagine Scott as being Jeansexual - even towards alternate universe male versions, and the belligerent sexual tension that is often put between him and Logan is so heavy even oblivious straight people have noticed. Outside of that I have trouble seeing it, so I guess that rates him as (mostly) straight on the Kinsey scale, but not purely so.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I'd make Logan straight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Polaris and Rachel can be weird, after Lorna dating Alex.
    Lorna would be Summersexual

Come to think of it. I wonder if Lorna is bummed that Logan got invited to the moon but she didn’t.