Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Was it James Asmus that almost made it canon?
    Yup, and then editorial said no.
    Make Good Art

My headcanon of X-Characters on the Kinsey scale:

0 - Str8
    Rogue, Beast, Jubilee, Havok, Colossus, Banshee, Bishop, Cannonball, Boom Boom, Chamber, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Siryn, Juggernaut, Blob

1 - 90% Str8, 10% Queer
    Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Angel, Nightcrawler, Forge, Cable, Emma Frost, Sunspot, Captain Britain, Sabretooth

2 - 75% Str8, 25% Queer
    Gambit, Polaris, Kitty Pryde, Dazzler, Maggott, Sage, Domino, Madrox, X-23, Frenzy, Apocalypse, Sebastian Shaw, Empath

3 - Bi/Pan
    Storm, Rachel Grey, Sunfire, Longshot, Shatterstar, Magneto, Daken, Avalanche, Exodus, Shinobi Shaw, all of the Externals, Shortpack

4 - 75% Queer, 25% Str8
    Iceman, Mystique, Pyro

5 - 90% Queer, 10% Str8
    Rictor, Mister Sinister, Destiny, Pretty Boy

6 - Ghay
    Northstar, Karma, Bling!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    3 - Bi/Pan
    Storm, Rachel Grey, Sunfire, Longshot, Shatterstar, Magneto, Daken, Avalanche, Exodus, Shinobi Shaw, all of the Externals, Shortpack
    Absolutely correct.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Absolutely correct.
    Magneto? Nah. 1 at most because of Charles.

But with Rogue, Briar Raleigh, Lee Forrester and all his baby mommas ain’t complaining.

Rogue should be at 1 because of Blindspot.

Jubilee should be at 1 because of Bling!

Juggernaut possibly at 1 because of Black Tom. Though I’ve seen fans suggest more at 2.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-02-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Ultimate Member

0 - Str8
    Rogue, Beast, Jubilee, Havok, Colossus, Banshee, Bishop, Cannonball, Boom Boom, Chamber, Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Siryn, Juggernaut, Blob

1 - 90% Str8, 10% Queer
    Professor X, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Angel, Nightcrawler, Forge, Cable, Emma Frost, Sunspot, Captain Britain, Sabretooth

2 - 75% Str8, 25% Queer
    Gambit, Polaris, Kitty Pryde, Dazzler, Maggott, Sage, Domino, Madrox, X-23, Frenzy, Apocalypse, Sebastian Shaw, Empath

3 - Bi/Pan

4 - 75% Queer, 25% Str8
    Iceman, Mystique, Pyro

5 - 90% Queer, 10% Str8

6 - Ghay
    Northstar, Karma, Bling!
    I like that you've got some not balanced in their ratings. Sunspot might have a germ of attraction to Cannonball, and while Cannonball's got all the affection for him in return, none of the attraction. (I'd put Juggernaut and Black Tom in a similar place, with Juggs being 'just friends' with Tom, and Tom's feelings maybe running a touch deeper.) Similarly Shatterstar and Rictor are in two different places, scale-wise, and that's totally appropriate.

Mystique's an odd one. IMO, she's only ever had romantic feelings for Destiny. She's slept with various men, usually for sketchy reasons, but that doesn't mean she's found a single one of them *attractive.* I don't think her sex life necessarily has anything to do with her sexuality, because, more often than not, she's there for reasons other than sexual attraction (and certainly for reasons other than love!).

0 - Str8

1 - 90% Str8, 10% Queer

2 - 75% Str8, 25% Queer

3 - Bi/Pan

4 - 75% Queer, 25% Str8
    Iceman, Mystique, Pyro

5 - 90% Queer, 10% Str8

6 - Ghay
    Northstar, Karma, Bling!
    I’d probably switch Storm and Kitty, but I’m here for the rest.

Extraordinary Member

I thought Sage was asexual

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Absolutely correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Magneto? Nah. 1 at most because of Charles.

But with Rogue, Briar Raleigh, Lee Forrester and all his baby mommas ain’t complaining.

Rogue should be at 1 because of Blindspot.

Jubilee should be at 1 because of Bling!

Juggernaut possibly at 1 because of Black Tom. Though I’ve seen fans suggest more at 2.
    I was only talking about the bold big sized name (Longshot). Although I rather agree with most of this headcanon.

Longshot has probably slept with things that have genders that doesn't even exist on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Longshot has probably slept with things that have genders that doesn't even exist on earth.
    Yep, as long as they've asked for it kindly.

And they've got for sure a enjoyable and stress-relieving experience.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 07-03-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Why isn’t Selene seducing innocent impressionable young girls on Krakoa?

☹️

Speaking of which...........is there a sex offenders list on Krakoa?

Maybe we can have Cyclops' sexuality changed so that he can have a meaningful relationship with someone who isn't a redhead or a telepath.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of changing characters' sexuality. There's times it's been handled well, and there's times it's been handled poorly, but I'm generally against the idea of a writer changing a core part of another writer's creation.

That being said, Marvel needs to confirm that Katherine Pryde is bisexual or a lesbian already. After all, Chris Claremont made it as clear as he could while working within the confines of subtext that she's attracted to females, and he's claimed that he intended for Rachel Summers/Grey to be the love of her life, so the pretext is there. All we need now is a writer and editorial team willing to make queer Kitty happen.
    "Don't leave home without your sword - your intellect."
    —Alan Moore

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sкєʟʟує View Post
    Personally, I'm not a big fan of changing characters' sexuality. There's times it's been handled well, and there's times it's been handled poorly, but I'm generally against the idea of a writer changing a core part of another writer's creation.

That being said, Marvel needs to confirm that Katherine Pryde is bisexual or a lesbian already. After all, Chris Claremont made it as clear as he could while working within the confines of subtext that she's attracted to females, and he's claimed that he intended for Rachel Summers/Grey to be the love of her life, so the pretext is there. All we need now is a writer and editorial team willing to make queer Kitty happen.
    But the thing is.. we assume everyone is straight unless told otherwise so if characters later announce that they are gay , bi, pans, ace is it really changing **** or is it adding more nuance.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I thought Sage was asexual
    She showed interests in Gambit and she lowkey flirted with Bishop. I always wonder how close she and shaw were?