Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Psylocke a bigger foe than Wolverine? More like the other way around. Sabretooth is a foe to Psylocke but she's been largely irrelevant to him.

I hated Boom Boom for the longest time for what happened to Betsy. I blamed her for that mess
    Of course, you can back it up to Xavier for having him there in the first place. He couldn't possibly think that keeping him caged & muzzled up was gonna help. That's what his father did. Clearly didn't help.

X-Factor used him as a prisoner and kept him confined outside of missions. Once again, go crazy, escape, and tear into everyone

Then once again, in HOX Xavier puts him in solitary confinement and says he can earn redemption later But when he gets out of there, he'll be even more crazy.

Imprisoning Sabretooth is played-out. lol It never works & only insures he be even more bloodthirsty when he gets loose.

New ideas, Marvel. Please. Unless he's gone permanently this time.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-12-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Of course, you can back it up to Xavier for having him there in the first place. He couldn't possibly think that keeping him caged & muzzled up was gonna help. That's what his father did. Creed eventually escaped & killed him.

X-Factor, once again using him as a prisoner and keeping him caged up outside of missions. Once again, go crazy, escape, and tear into everyone

Then once again, in HOX Xavier puts him in solitary confinement and says he can earn redemption later But when he gets out of there, he'll be even more crazy.

Unless he's gone for good this time, the whole imprisoning Sabretooth deal is played-out. lol It never works & only insures he be even more bloodthirsty when he gets loose.

New ideas, Marvel. lol Please.
    Co-signed.

When he gets out:

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Co-signed.

When he gets out:

That sums it up nicely. Except the cat in would cause more damage.

Honestly maybe he is gone for good. One less Wolverine derivative unnecessarily taking up space. Get rid of Gabby too, and things are more tolerable.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-12-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Can't be mad at Sabertooth for trying to get in them guts.

Psylocke a bigger foe than Wolverine? More like the other way around. Sabretooth is a foe to Psylocke but she's been largely irrelevant to him.
    Irrelevant? Psylocke did take out Sabretooth easily during Inferno:

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Irrelevant? Psylocke did take out Sabretooth easily during Inferno:

She is irrelevant to him. He doesnt think about her and definitely doesnt consider her to be a bigger foe to him than Logan

BANNED

Imprisoning Sabretooth is played-out. lol It never works & only insures he be even more bloodthirsty when he gets loose.

New ideas, Marvel. Please. Unless he's gone permanently this time.
    I disagree, seeing him imprisoned and used as a weapon is still interesting in my opinion. What new ideas would you do with him if not just putting him down? Inversion beens done to death (good alternates and axis).

She is irrelevant to him. He doesnt think about her and definitely doesnt consider her to be a bigger foe to him than Logan
    Is it because you know Sabretooth personally? Are you guys friends? Anyways....

It all started around the Mutant Massacre ordeal. Then in the 90’s, he gutted her while she was trying to save Boom Boom (Boomer at the time I believe). And then kicked off the whole nasty mess with the Crimson Dawn storyline that just wasn’t good for Betsy. I wish that could be erased completely.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    That was my first X-Men issue. Too brutal for a kid lol
    one of the first ones i read as a kid too but i loved the drama of it all. i don't remember that much blood in another issue especially man vs woman.

X-Men v2 #28...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

When they worked together in Uncanny vol 4 (Magneto's team) he was inverted of course but she didn't seem to hold a grudge. At one point she did threaten to put him down if he returned to his normal self while they were on mission, and he basically said she's definitely not the only one that would want to put him down but that he would give her the first opportunity. Essentially admitting that he deserved it from her.

Well Uncanny is non-canon at this point, so best not to use anything there for reference. Bunn said it was just a placeholder book while Hickman was getting ready. And Hickman never acknowledged AXIS.

With that being the case, Creed & Psylocke don't seem to have given one another any thought for years..Unless he's annoying them, none of the X-Men think anything about Creed and Creed dislikes everyone (except Mystique).

Otherwise, Nothing personal or deep. Just business.

Logan he hates venomously. Everyone else, he just dislikes. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-12-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Well Uncanny is non-canon at this point, so best not to use anything there for reference. Bunn said it was just a placeholder book while Hickman was getting ready. And Hickman never acknowledged AXIS.
    I posted this elsewhere. It would be wild if he was hinting at what was coming.

Double post .
    Last edited by JB; 11-12-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks for all the feedback at least it did not turn into anything romantic.