Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback at least it did not turn into anything romantic.
    Only X-Woman he was romantic with is Monet. But it was during a non-canon period in 2016 and 2018.

I loved it, along with Bunn's voice on the characters. But, he only hinted the relationship -never got too overt about it. He said they loved each other, that he was hinting at a romance, and was surprised how many fans were into it.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-12-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Only X-Woman he was romantic with is Monet. But it was during a non-canon period in 2016 and 2018.

I loved it, along with Bunn's voice on the characters. But, he only hinted the relationship -never got too overt about it. He said they loved each other, that he was hinting at a romance, and was surprised how many fans were into it.
    It was a weird, but liked romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

And Mystique if we consider her an xmen female.

Their son Craydon Creed is one of the best though underrated xmen villains.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Yuck to Mystique. But note, I said romantic. Lol Creed is Mystique's henchmen she occasionally shags. There's no romance, or relationship there that's worth a mention.

Creed's feelings fro Mystique are 100% one-sided. Meanwhile his serious relationships came from Bonnie, Holly, and Monet. All of whom he had more chemistry with, imo. But typical Mystique is all we're allowed to see him with continually in canon.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 11-13-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback at least it did not turn into anything romantic.
    Psylocke did have a brief romance with AoA Sabretooth when they were on Exiles together, but never our Creed. He likes the "M" ladies....