View Poll Results: What option fits you better, when it comes to Peter's main romantic interests?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felicia and no other

1 3.33%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and no other

2 6.67%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and no other

1 3.33%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and Gwen (in that order)

4 13.33%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and MJ (in that order)

1 3.33%
  • MJ and no other

7 23.33%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and no other

3 10.00%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and no other

2 6.67%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and Gwen (in that order)

4 13.33%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and Felicia (in that order)

1 3.33%
  • Gwen and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and MJ (in that order)

2 6.67%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and Felcia (in that order)

2 6.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default How much do you like Felicia?

This is a companion poll to this thread, not a new one. New votes from existing voters won't be counted for anything else than amending.

BANNED

Well, that didn't take long.

@Marvel Wars, how does casting the same vote amend in any way the previous one? Don't bother, it's rhetorical.

Astonishing Member

Isn't this the exact same poll with the exact same options?

BANNED

It is, but it has a different title thread. It may not seem like much, but it makes all the difference.

well im split between her and mj guess it just depends on the story
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

As a character Felicia is by far my favorite of the three, but I still prefer Peter and Felicia as close friends with Peter and MJ as the couple.

All-New Member

MJ will always be number 1, but Felicia is a close second for me. It's unfortunate she doesn't seem to be featured as a love interest as prominently as MJ and Gwen does.

I would like to see a movie or TV series when she does becomes the main love interest. An AU comic series like RNV where they do stay together as a couple would be nice. The only book we have when they get married is an old What If comic, and she dies in it.

Peter has like a dozen kids from various AU books, most of them from MJ. As far as I know none of them are from Felicia.

Gwen followed by Felicia and MJ (in that order), is my choice.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slaminn View Post
    MJ will always be number 1, but Felicia is a close second for me. It's unfortunate she doesn't seem to be featured as a love interest as prominently as MJ and Gwen does.

I would like to see a movie or TV series when she does becomes the main love interest. An AU comic series like RNV where they do stay together as a couple would be nice. The only book we have when they get married is an old What If comic, and she dies in it.

Peter has like a dozen kids from various AU books, most of them from MJ. As far as I know none of them are from Felicia.
    Funny enough, Bill Mantlo wanted to do a story where Felicia became pregnant with Peter's child, but Jim Shooter put the kibosh on that due to a morality clause or something like that in the depiction of Spider-Man's character. At least, that's what I recall reading, and aside from "The Heist" DLC from the PS4 Spider-Man game, there's nothing I recall with Felicia and Peter even being hinted at having had a child together.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I have the same problem with this poll as I did the other one: it's too restrictive.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I have the same problem with this poll as I did the other one: it's too restrictive.
    check out the list I made a few years ago.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-s-new-partner

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, Bill Mantlo wanted to do a story where Felicia became pregnant with Peter's child, but Jim Shooter put the kibosh on that due to a morality clause or something like that in the depiction of Spider-Man's character. At least, that's what I recall reading, and aside from "The Heist" DLC from the PS4 Spider-Man game, there's nothing I recall with Felicia and Peter even being hinted at having had a child together.
    They do have a child in one timeline:

Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-25-2020 at 01:54 AM.

Felicia is made to be a someone who is very independent and strong.
    If I remember correctly Felicia is not the type who wants to be in a purely exclusive relationship.
    I think she was ok on sharing Peter with MJ. & that she'd also see others.
    Commitment and Settling-down just doesn't seem to be in her book.
    Last edited by destinyascension; 05-25-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I'm still unclear on what we're voting for. Are we ranking the three as characters? Are we ranking the three based on how interesting their relationships with Peter were? Are we ranking the three based on who is the most suitable partner for Peter? Are we ranking the three on who Peter should be in a relationship with now?

I don't think Black Cat was a perfectly suited romantic partner for Peter. That's what made those stories interesting. But I wouldn't want to see a return to that relationship unless there was an interesting new angle to it. I don't think Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy are relevant to Black Cat's worth as a character.

All-New Member

They do have a child in one timeline:

[/QUOTE]

Interesting, she sure looks like she could be. I just reread those issues she appeared in and it isn't outright stated that she is their daughter. Jessica Drew seemed to think it might be hers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm still unclear on what we're voting for. Are we ranking the three as characters? Are we ranking the three based on how interesting their relationships with Peter were? Are we ranking the three based on who is the most suitable partner for Peter? Are we ranking the three on who Peter should be in a relationship with now?

I don't think Black Cat was a perfectly suited romantic partner for Peter. That's what made those stories interesting. But I wouldn't want to see a return to that relationship unless there was an interesting new angle to it. I don't think Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy are relevant to Black Cat's worth as a character.
    Felicia at least in 616 will never end up with Peter. Why? See what happened when she found out about the marriage. She knows Peter will choose MJ over her. It would be nice if she was removed from Spider-Man and built her own life and supporting cast.