Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There are a couple on this list I am shocked people mentioned. Like with Rocky. it was set up for a sequel. he barley lost in the first one and Creed said Aint going o be a rematch. I dont want one. That promises a part 2. And I was happy for it. Could have done with out the others. And the one where Rocky fights mason "The Line" Dixon. Cool name bad movie. And the Creed Just didnt buy into how a man who died in the 80s had a 20 something son this day in age when the movie came out. So I lost interest. Then I saw the movie and was like nope.

And the Hinger Games? it was a movie based on 3 books that sold very well. And the movie did very well. How is it a shock that it got a sequal?

Jurassic Park made bank at the box office and it had great reviews and people went nuts for it. I am shocked people on here mention it in a I cant believe it got a squeal thread.

One thing that did bug me. Those flying Dinos leaving the island at the end of part 3. But nothing ever got done with it. Nor was it talked about even a little in the next movie.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-06-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.