Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Don’t make a miniseries. Make a series.

Granted Nick Spencer's writing a lot of Spider-Man comics, but it could be interesting to see a Boomerang solo mini-series. With the ASM connection, it would probably outsell Superior Foes.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

A Kindred mini-series with him coming after another Spiders and ruining/ending their lifes (Kaine killing Ben Reilly, Jessica losing her son's custody, Cindy and Anya being kicked off their teams, Julia disappearing because of her powers...) like what Mephisto did with Ben, Miles and Otto.
    Last edited by Hugo Strange; 11-17-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Maybe they can give Slingers another chance using a miniseries? I can't recall the last time they did anything other than appear in a Scarlet Spider series. Ricochet being a mutant could even tie into the X-Men status quo somehow, and the comic could have someone step up to replace the deceased Eddie as the new Hornet.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Maybe they can give Slingers another chance using a miniseries? I can't recall the last time they did anything other than appear in a Scarlet Spider series. Ricochet being a mutant could even tie into the X-Men status quo somehow, and the comic could have someone step up to replace the deceased Eddie as the new Hornet.
    Someone who isn't Cyber, of course. Hey, what about that Red/Crimson Hornet gal from the All-New Wolverine Annual where Laura switched bodies with Spider-Gwen? She was Eddie's niece, if I recall right.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

(Mis)Adventures of the Scarlet Spiders (or something like that) would be cool.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    (Mis)Adventures of the Scarlet Spiders (or something like that) would be cool.
    I would love to see that, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Spider-Man and The Black Widow team-up series:

Nothing. I hate it when they make mini series that end up being very important to the canon, or start them with the intent of making them very important to the canon of the main series.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Nothing. I hate it when they make mini series that end up being very important to the canon, or start them with the intent of making them very important to the canon of the main series.
    A mini series could be used to explore unresolved story plots in the main series. There are a lot of gaps in the main series and satellite series. It's about placing the right characters into the plot like the Black Widow, who made her first appearance in Spider-Man world for the first time(ASM #86). There should had seen more story plots between them that could have rivaled the Black Cat's appearance. The is a huge potential for Black Widow and Spider-Woman to be reoccurring guests in The Amazing Spider-Man. The same could be said about Peter making a guest appearance in either The Black Widow, Spider-Woman, or Jessica Jones series. What puzzles me is that Jessica Jones has never made an appearance in Spider-Man's world as a reoccurring guest...

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/5...read=167493206
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 11-19-2019 at 10:16 AM.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

F.A.C.A.D.E. Lives!

For years, Peter has lived with the guilt of being unable to save his friend and colleague Lance Bannon, or bring his killer to justice. When new evidence is discovered by Lance's fiance turned reporter, Amy, the hunt is on for the true man behind the F.A.C.A.D.E. With a dazzling array of suspects from Spider-man's deep supporting cast, the deadly game of cat and mouse begins anew when F.A.C.A.D.E. is forced to return in order to cover his tracks at all costs.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    A mini series could be used to explore unresolved story plots in the main series.
    You echoed why I hate them as a pocket plundering tactic.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    F.A.C.A.D.E. Lives!

For years, Peter has lived with the guilt of being unable to save his friend and colleague Lance Bannon, or bring his killer to justice. When new evidence is discovered by Lance's fiance turned reporter, Amy, the hunt is on for the true man behind the F.A.C.A.D.E. With a dazzling array of suspects from Spider-man's deep supporting cast, the deadly game of cat and mouse begins anew when F.A.C.A.D.E. is forced to return in order to cover his tracks at all costs.
    Didn't Peter manage to defeat FACADE in some Slott issue, and then didn't even care about learning who he is? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Spider-Gwen had never met Ultimate Peter Parker... or Ultimate Gwen Stacy, for that matter.
    Well, natural, by the time Spider-Gwen showed up, Ultimate Peter was dead/in limbo.

Then again, she never interacted with Ultimate Universe itself too outside of Miles, and maybe Spider-Woman?