Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Definitely, Mets. I'm all about the psychedelic aesthetic, and I do love a good Spider/Strange team-up as well.

-Pav, who loved Cates' take on their relationship...
    Yeah, I liked seeing them together in Cates's final Doctor Strange issue, too. It was rather sweet that Peter just wanted to see how he was doing after Damnation.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

I'm dreaming but I'd love to see another SCARLET SPIDERS mini, this time with Ben and Kaine acting as brothers.

If that's not do-able then I do liek the Molten Man idea mentioned a few posts ago, I like the character and wouldn't mind establishing where his head currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I'm dreaming but I'd love to see another SCARLET SPIDERS mini, this time with Ben and Kaine acting as brothers.

If that's not do-able then I do liek the Molten Man idea mentioned a few posts ago, I like the character and wouldn't mind establishing where his head currently is.
    Agree with the first especially, but the second would be good to see as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agree with the first especially, but the second would be good to see as well.
    Same. Molten Man is a character with plenty of history, yet also plenty of room to be further fleshed out.

But yeah -- give me the Scarlet Spiders, Marvel! Only reason I don't want a miniseries is because I want an ongoing!

-Pav, who knows it could be successful with the right pitch and creative team...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Generally: I'd like to see an arc with a team-up with Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

also a new human fly as a thief character (not a mass murderer or a would-be mob boss).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    F.A.C.A.D.E. Lives!

For years, Peter has lived with the guilt of being unable to save his friend and colleague Lance Bannon, or bring his killer to justice. When new evidence is discovered by Lance's fiance turned reporter, Amy, the hunt is on for the true man behind the F.A.C.A.D.E. With a dazzling array of suspects from Spider-man's deep supporting cast, the deadly game of cat and mouse begins anew when F.A.C.A.D.E. is forced to return in order to cover his tracks at all costs.
    I don't think he needs a miniseries. However, his identity has remained unresolved since his debut. A one shot should do it (or someone should just ask Kavanagh).

Astonishing Member

Well, with both the new Daily Bugle and Ravencroft mini-series coming out, that's two ticked off my wishlist. I agree with others in that I wouldn't mind a mini-series dedicated to exploring Jameson's past.

I also wouldn't mind a proper mini dedicated to Ben and May showing how they met and what challenges they faced while they fell in love. One that is in continuity and wipes the dreck that is Trouble from my mind.

The Scarlet Spiders could work. They play off of each other well, and it guarantees a different dynamic than a solo Spider-Man title.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I'm not sure how you'd make it happen in present continuity, but it would have been cool to see a Chaos War miniseries in the vein of Dead Avengers or Dead X-Men following resurrected allies and enemies of Peter (since basically everyone alive had been rendered unconscious by I believe Nightmare, and everyone dead was temporarily resurrected. You'd have an obvious protagonist in the resurrected Ben Reilly or Mattie Franklin (both of whom were dead at the time of that story, later retcons notwithstanding), and you could have the return of Morlun (who again, was dead at the time and hadn't been retconned into an Inheritor) who might want revenge on Peter, plus most of the Kraven family and a couple of other villains brought back. Heck you could even have one or two previously-dead characters brought back if you really wanted.

More of a 'missed opportunity' miniseries than one I'd like to see made now, I guess.

Another Spider-Girls with starring Anya and Mayday, albeit something more personal that isn't being involved in some sort of event like the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Another Spider-Girls with starring Anya and Mayday, albeit something more personal that isn't being involved in some sort of event like the last time.
    Now you're speaking my language, Spider-Chan. I'm completely onboard for this extravaganza.

Would you guys be interested in a mini starring Teresa Parker?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Yeah. I think she's the kind of character for whom a half in the past, half in the present kind of story could work really well. I'd really like to see her bounce off other people in Peter's orbit besides Peter (Ben and Kaine could be either high comedy or really poignant, Jessica Drew would be fun).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Hmm, could Ben and Kaine be considered her "brothers" too?

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Yeah. I think she's the kind of character for whom a half in the past, half in the present kind of story could work really well. I'd really like to see her bounce off other people in Peter's orbit besides Peter (Ben and Kaine could be either high comedy or really poignant, Jessica Drew would be fun).
    Hmm, could Ben and Kaine be considered her "brothers" too?
    If Peter considers (or considered) them his brothers, then I could see that being good enough for Teresa. As for a story starring Teresa where the threads of the past and present run simultaneously and eventually intertwine . . . kind of reminds me of the first five seasons of Arrow where about half of each episode was a flashback into how Oliver Queen survived to become the Hood/Vigilante/Arrow terrorizing the corrupt and criminal in Star(ling) City.